My Friend's Mother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. It's all good. Take your time, Jeff. Have you seen my wife?" Bryan asked.

Dallas remained on her knees, looking up at me, occasionally sucking my balls as I talked with her husband.

I rubbed the few hairs on my chin stating, "No, I haven't seen her since dinner." Little did he know his wife was ducking my balls on the other side of the door.

I rubbed her hair out of her face, gently pinching her cheek as she continued sucking me slowly. She seemed not to care that her husband was on the other side of the door asking about her.

"Ok. If you see her, tell her I ran to the store for another case of beer." Bryan said just before I heard the front door shut.

I decided to switch positions and I made my way to the bathroom sink, where I leaned on. Dallas had not let go of my penis, holding it in her hand.

She made her way over to the sink, still on her knees and eventually found her place kneeling between my legs. Just before she put my penis back in her mouth she said, "You're lasting a lot longer than Bryan ever does."

I smiled as she is continued sucking my penis and I began to wonder when I'd be fucking her.

12