My Friend's Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
Fucking my friend’s mother in the ass.
1.2k words
4.42
46.9k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend's mother, Dallas, was sucking me good. She made excellent eye contact as she ringed my penis, twisting it into her mouth.

I would have sat there for hours while she sucked my dick but I started thinking about fucking her. I needed to see what her pussy felt like.

After leaning on the bathroom sink with her knelt between my legs, I stood up and over her.

She kindly responded by releasing my penis from inside of her mouth and she began sucking my balls again.

"You going to cum in my mouth, Jeffery?" She asked continuing to suck my balls.

Sexual energy was all in the air and I could tell she was aroused. I was beyond ready to fuck her.

"I will, but first I want to fuck you." I said as she blushed while sucking my cock.

"Maybe you can fuck me in my ass because I'm not on birth control." Dallas said erotically.

I didn't even think twice about it or protest. I was thankful she was offering me her ass.

She stood up, nudging her pajamas down and they soon hit the floor.

She stood there topless in her pink panties with an arch in her back like she was ready to get fucked.

"Bend over the sink." I told her and she obeyed. I was enjoying every bit of having power over my friend's mother.

I knew I'd have her wrapped around my finger even more after I fucked her in the ass. It was a magnificent sight seeing her ass in the air as she bent over the sink.

Her pink panties outlined the lips of her vagina so well. There was even a damp spot in her panties that I noticed as I pulled them down to her knees.

As I closed the gap between us I could feel the heat of her pussy radiating onto my warm dick.

My penis was rock hard and I rubbed the shaft of it between her pussy lips without penetrating her.

She was wet and her juice was the perfect lubrication for fucking her ass. I continued coating my penis with her juices, her pussy lips were so soft.

"Mmm. You teasing me, Jeffery?" She asked as I ran my hard penis in between the lips of her vagina.

She couldn't resist after a while and she reached between her and I, grabbing my penis.

She lined it up with her asshole and I naturally pressed into her. Her asshole was moist, very tight, and extremely warm.

As I sank into her, I looked her in the mirror as her mouth dropped open.

Her moans and groans echoed throughout the bathroom as I continued easing into her slowly.

"Mmm. Jeffery your penis is stretching me out." She rolled her head back in slow motion and closed her eyes.

I grabbed her neck for leverage continuing to penetrate her asshole.

I was about half way into her ass before I stopped and began plunging her.

I fucked her with about half of my cock until her ass felt like it had gotten acclimated to that much of my penis.

I slowly started feeding her more of my dick. I knew to take it slow, but eventually I planned to be balls deep in her ass.

"Mmm. Jeffery I haven't done anal in years. I don't know if I can take it all." She said attempting to draw the line in the sand.

I heard her loud and clear but I simply ignored her. She was under my control and I planned on her taking all of my penis.

I gripped her waist and began stroking her deeper each time. I had the perfect view of her breasts through the mirror. Her eyes were closed the majority of the time and I was caught in a daze looking at her reflection.

"Look me in the eyes while I'm fucking you, Dallas." I said, continuing to look at her in the mirror and her eyes found mine as I continued fucking her in the ass.

Now that I had her eye contact, I picked up the pace pounding her. I hammered her soft bubble butt for minutes looking her deeply in her eyes.

In the midst of stabbing her soft and tight asshole, I spanked her a few times continuing to look her in her eyes.

I was totally dominating her and the longer I looked her deep in her eyes, the more I could see how truly submissive she was.

Eventually she broke eye contact and I knew I had established dominance over her.

She closed her eyes and I felt her anus completely relax. I sank inside her balls deep and I knew I had completely defeated her.

I continued pummeling her further into her submission. Soon her body was shivering as she moaned, whimpering beneath me.

I continued pile-driving her feverishly through her orgasm and she was taking all of my dick.

Her breast were on full display through the mirror and her nipples were hard. I massaged her breasts in my hand and rolled her nipples between my fingers while I stroked her.

Cum dripped down her thighs as I rubbed her pussy. She was soaked and I could just imagine how it would feel to fuck her pussy.

"Get on your knees and suck my balls, Dallas." I said and she got on her knees obediently.

I stood over her as she gave me a handjob while she sucked my balls.

I must say it felt great having just finished fucking my friend's mother in the ass.

I palmed the back of her head like a basketball and began fucking her mouth.

She continued to milk my penis and I shot ropes of cum down the back of her throat.

She instinctively swallowed and it felt like the head of my penis was going down her esophagus.

The sensation of her swallowing me felt amazing.

I looked at my watch and it was 15 minutes past the time I expected her husband to come home.

I put my clothes back on and she did the same. I was the first one out of the bathroom and Dallas stayed behind while I made sure everything was okay.

I checked the window in the living room and his car was not in the driveway.

I went back to the bathroom to let Dallas know the coast was clear.

I went on upstairs and checked Austin's room. He was sleep like a baby.

The house was quiet as a mouse until I heard the key going through the front door. Austin's dad was finally home.

"Did you get some more beer?" Dallas asked her husband downstairs. I could overhear her talking from upstairs.

"Yeah. I had to go to another gas station because they ran out of Dos Equis." Bryan said as I snuck down the stairs a bit to hear their conversation a little closer.

The moment I looked around the corner, Dallas was grabbing the bags from him.

He leaned into her kissing her lips and as she turned around to put the beer up, he smacked her ass and she giggled.

I snuck back up the stairs and got in the shower. I spent my shower reminiscing on the entire night.

I had seven days worth of clothes and after tonight, I knew I'd be able to fuck her again.