All Comments on 'My Friend's Mum'

by janscoM

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Yes please write that encounter too.

And the shower they have afterwards, together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Story

Would love to see them go further

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 4 years ago
Less is more

Nice to see the story theme. My own life experiences suggest that less is more, things develop much more slowly and sometimes not at all based on misunderstandings and risk aversion. May I suggest you hold back if at all possible and leave things swollen, moist, and characters unsatisfied and frustrated, but wanting more ? Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story...do the part 2 please...so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes Please...

Loved it. More!

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsover 4 years ago
well done

Go further!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NICE STORY

NICE STORY

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 4 years ago
The best stories....

OK stories use words, an all, and a bita punkchew-ation; sometimes even mostly good spelling...

Better stories have an editor tidy up the edges.

Good stories .... leave you unsure..... on each plot pause...... whether we’re going ahead, having a plot twist left or right, or turning back.

Great stories do all of the above, but have you sure you’re in the room with life-believable characters. Like this one. It’s such a pleasure and a relief to have words just roll off the page and onto the screen in my mind, undistracted by errors logical, grammatical, cultural or physical.

Looking forward to my next escape.

dwr0242dwr0242about 4 years ago

I hope there is more to cum in this story!

schoolmrsschoolmrsalmost 4 years ago
Woman in charge of the boy

I do like stories where the older woman is in charge of the boy. Reminds me of times past and some of my stories in here. Keep it coming.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story. Mrs Grant loved teasing Jim and his fumbling responses were fun as well. She seemed to enjoy sucking his cock and she is so right about warning a girl before you cum in her mouth. I gave the story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty good story, as far as the sex goes. I liked the way the older woman took charge, getting him naked and keeping him that way. It doesn't go into what she's wearing, but maybe she deliberately excited him with a few upskirt peeks? Only thing I'd have done differently is she should have showered with him. Maybe if there's a sequel, they will. And maybe he can return the favor with the oral sex, her coaching him.

zorro4lzorro4lover 2 years ago

Mrs. Grant is very sexy!

I could really appreciate several details that give great credibility to your story. We understand it's a fantasy, but your writing gave it a touch of something that could happen to any lucky guy on a weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanscoM@janscoM
766 Followers
Hello, Just a quick note here about the status of the 'Claire' stories. I still intend to write more, but it usually takes a while for me to have a decent idea and then write it. Lately it hasn't been that much more regularly than once a year. I'd like it to be more often, bu...