My Friend's Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janscoM
janscoM
766 Followers

This time she moved faster than before, concentrating on running her moist lips and tongue up and down the head and shaft. In fact I was controling more and more of the movement as I grasped her hair from behind, and after what felt like no time at all I sensed the build inside me and that there was no way to hold back. I tried to delay as long as possible but I was all too soon coming with an intensity I'd not experienced before. I could sense my semen shooting straight into her mouth as I held her head in place and thrust back and forth with the waves of pleasure. I heard her grunt and slightly cough a few times but she didn't resist my grip, the sound and thought of her swallowing my hot cum I'm sure extended my orgasm significantly.

After what felt like a minute or so it came to an end and I relaxed my hands, I could already feel my penis growing slightly limp as Mrs Grant pulled her mouth off it slowly, seeming to suck the last few drops as she went. I could see semen around her lips as she briefly looked up with slightly watery eyes then she turned her head to the side and coughed as if trying to clear her throat. She laughed to herself which made her cough again, then wiped her eyes and mouth slightly before sitting up on the bed.

"Just a tip, you should warn a girl before you do that in her mouth, you know."

"Sorry, I didn't think."

"I'm sure I would have let you do it anyway, I usually do, but it is the done thing."

The thought of her as someone who regularly sucked cocks was incredibly exciting. "OK, I'll know next time."

She looked surprised, I'd spoken without thinking just trying to be polite. "Next time, eh?."

"Oh, sorry, I.. er, well next time it happens with, y'know, anyone."

She looked at me for a moment then seemingly decided to move on. "Well, I'm glad I could teach you a lesson, whoever benefits."

"You should probably have a shower now, shouldn't you, it needs a bit of clean up." She pointed to my now drooped penis, like the sides of her mouth it was slightly messy from her attention.

"Yeah, I guess."

"I could probably do with one too." She looked down at herself, her hair was very out of place, her make up was smudged and her mouth still had specks of my semen around it, there were a few drops on her top as well.

One idea was obvious to me, I hoped it was to her too and after a few moments I realised there was no way I could not try and suggest it. Given what she'd just done she surely wouldn't be offended.

"If Mick and the others might be back soon, maybe we should take one at the same time. Just to try and be quick.." I tailed off at the end, spoken out loud it didn't sound quite so obvious now.

Mrs Grant laughed, she was starting to stand up from the bed. "Oh, we should, should we?" She turned and faced me, she had regained the slightly aloof authority figure air with which she'd started this encounter, I became aware again I was naked in front of a friend's Mum.

"Er, it was just an idea."

She continued to stare at me with that amused expression. "Well, I can't blame you for trying, but I have my own en suite shower I can use, thank you."

"OK."

"Not that I'm not a little bit tempted, but I think it's time to end this." She did adopt a more serious expression now. "You know you can't mention this to anyone don't you?"

"Oh, yes, definitely."

"I mean it, it would crush Mick and he's a very good friend of yours, it would be completely unfair."

I hadn't really been thinking of telling anyway but that was certainly convincing, I tried to sound equally serious. "Honestly, Mrs Grant, I won't tell anyone."

She looked satisfied by my answer and ready to leave. "Right, well then, I probably won't come out to the pool after this, so enjoy youself."

I couldn't help myself. "OK, I'll see you next time." I tried to emphasise 'next time' just a little bit but to not over do it.

She did pause on the way out and I think I saw a smile, she didn't reply directly though. "You're lucky you look so good naked, now go have a shower."

I did as she asked, I obviously couldn't help but think about what had just happened and I tried to imagine Mick's Mum also naked in her shower just a few rooms over. My mind being filled with those thoughts I had no choice but to masturbate, my hand wasn't anything like as good as her mouth but I had a feeling I'd be doing it quite a few times to that memory.

I managed to get out to the pool about five minutes before Mick and several other friends showed up so there were no awkward questions about what I'd been up to. My mind was pretty distracted, however, so I ended up leaving just before lunch even though the pool party was continuing. True to her word Mrs Grant had not come out. I'd seen her moving about in the house a few times but she didn't look out. As the day went on I focused on what if there could actually be a next time, I went home resolving to work out how best to make that happen.

janscoM
janscoM
766 Followers
12