My Friend's Muslim wife is Grieving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued to suck on her nipples, I moved my hand down to her pussy mound, slipping my finger onto to her clit slowly rubbing it. I moved my mouth up to Jamilah's, slipping my tongue into her mouth. I felt her take a deep breath again as she kissed me back ferociously while raising her hips. I moved away briefly to remove her shirt, which she helped me do by sitting up. Once she was topless, we kissed with vigorous passion as she wrapped her arms around me, whispering, "I am scared."

I whispered back, "Want me to stop?" Jamilah shook her head in a 'no' motion, then we resumed our kissing. I could feel my dick throbbing, waiting to be freed.

I started sucking on Jamilah's neck while my hands were, moving all over her body. I moved my sucking back down to Jamilah's nipples, continuing down to her stomach, then making it to the top of her pussy lips. I slowly slid my tongue down her pelvis until I felt it touch her clit. When this happened, Jamilah jumped up. I asked, "Are you OK? Did I do something wrong?"

Jamila had a look of fear on her face as she pulled her pants up. "I never had that done to me. I have never been kissed the way you are kissing me. I am breaking all my religious views with you. I am scared, you are making me feel good, and I shouldn't feel this way."

Part of me felt like a horrible person for making Jamilah feel like she was betraying her faith. The other part of me was frustrated that she felt guilty about feeling good. "Jamilah, I am so sorry for helping you feel good."

Jamilah laughed, "Do you like kissing me?"

"I really do, Jamilah. By the way, you are making me feel good too. But I feel guilty about you feeling like you are betraying your faith. I don't want you to do anything that you will regret. So, maybe we should stop now, so you don't have to live with any regret. OK?" Jamilah looked at me, and I could see that she was debating on moving forward or stopping. I asked, "Are you OK?"

"Yes, John. I have no shirt on, and all I want is you to keep kissing me. When you touch me, you make me feel really good. I like being here, with you, very much."

I did not know what Jamilah wanted, so I suggested, "How about we continue kissing and see what happens. If it goes too far, or if you get uncomfortable, you tell me. OK?"

"Yes, John. That sounds good."

I leaned into Jamilah, caressing her face as I started kissing her. I went back to rubbing her body while we kissed passionately. Again, I started moving down her, kissing everywhere I could. I could feel Jamilah tense up when got to her belly, kissing right above her hip. When I did this, I heard a moan come from Jamilah. I placed my fingers around the top of her yoga pants, slowly pulling them down. Jamilah lifted her ass, making it easier for me to get them off. As I got them over her ankles, I watched as Jamilah's toes curled. I started kissing the inside of Jamilah's thighs, sucking the areas close to her vagina. I took my time licking, kissing, and sucking Jamilah's thighs while moving my hands up to her pussy. No restrictions were being spoken of as I continued to move closer to Jamilah's pussy. As I licked up her slit slowly, stopping when my tongue found her clit, gently sucking it. Jamilah arched her back, pushing her pussy into my face. I continued to lick and suck Jamilah's pussy until I inserted a finger in her. She was breathing heavily, biting her lip, and shaking.

I knelt up while my finger continued to go in and out of Jamilah's pussy. I stripped all my clothes off, then placed my cock at her pussy's entrance. I asked Jamilah, "Are you OK?"

Jamilah seemed to be out of it as she responded, "Yes, Jon. Please...I am ready." I started to enter Jamilah and could feel the heat of her pussy, wrapped around my cock. I slowly pushed into her, getting into a grove with her gyrating hips. I slipped my hands under her ass, squeezing as I ground in her welcoming pussy. Jamilah had her arms wrapped around digging her nails into my shoulders, biting my shoulder, while telling me, "John, harder. Please, harder." As I began to slam my cock into Jamilah's pussy, she started to moan in my ear, "ahhh...ahhh..." Then I felt her pussy grip my cock like it was squeezing it, as her voice was raising, "Yes, John, keep going. YES! JOHN! KEEP GOING! MAKE ME FEEL GOOD! PLEASE! PLEASE! AHHH! JOHN!" I felt Jamilah's cum squirt all over my cock; her pussy was drenched and slick. Jamilah was fucking back with vigor. She was no longer timid or feeling guilty.

I pulled out of Jamilah to turn her over, and she started yelling, NO, JOHN! PLEASE NO! DON'T STOP!"

I told Jamilah, "Turn over. I want to fuck you from behind."

Jamilah turned over with enthusiasm. I got behind her and slammed my cock into her waiting pussy. As I was fucking Jamilah, I started slapping her ass. The harder I fucked and slapped her ass, the harder she pushed back for more. We were in unison with every slam into her. I knew I was going to cum soon. I asked, "I'm going to cum soon. Where do you want me to cum?"

Jamilah was frantic, "NOT IN ME, JOHN! NOT IN ME! PLEASE TAKE IT OUT BEFORE YOU FINISH!

I pulled out of Jamilah and told her to turn around. As she did, I told her, "Open your mouth." I could tell she was confused, but she did what I asked. I grabbed her head and put my cock in her mouth slowly until I exploded in her mouth. I wasn't sure what to expect from Jamilah on this, but she took all my cum and swallowed it down. I nearly collapsed.

We both lay on the air mattress, in shock. I asked Jamilah, "Do you want to go sleep upstairs in my actual bed?"

Jamilah jumped on top of me, straddling me, looking down almost tearfully, and said, "YES, JOHN! I would love to go sleep in your bed. You are an amazing lover; I did not know feeling like that ever existed." Then she leaned down and gave me another passionate kiss.

I picked Jamilah's naked body up and carried her to my bed.

12