My Friend's Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
He shares his wife and daughter with his friend.
2.1k words
4.41
50.3k
54

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the bedroom doorway with Jason and watched his wife eating her daughter's wet cunt. Cindy laid there on the bed, her eyes closed and softly moaned in between her gasps for breath. With her hands on her breasts, she pulled and twisted her nipples. Her legs wrapped around her mother's neck holding her mother's mouth onto her wet cunt. Cindy began to moan louder the closer her mother brought her to a climax.

I turned and looked at Jason, he smiled at me as he began to undress and blurted, "Grant what are you waiting for? Get undressed."

Within minutes we were both undressed, naked with our rock hard cocks in our hands as we approached Dani and Cindy. I moved to the foot of the bed and lifted Dani's ass up and thrust my cock into her moist cunt. Dani gasped and lifted her mouth of her daughter's wet cunt and looked over her shoulder at me. Just as I thrust my cock deep into her cunt, making her let out a loud gasp.

Cindy opens her eyes wide when she heard her mother scream. All she could see was her father's hard cook in front of her face. She giggled and opened her mouth wide, letting her father push his cock deep into her mouth. Dani now had her head on a pillow and her ass up in the air as I began thrusting my cock in and out of her cunt faster.

Jason gave me a smile as he fucked his daughter's mouth and chuckled, "Thrust your cock into Dani's ass, she loves having her ass fucked."

When I pulled my cock out of Dani's wet hole and thrust my cock into her ass, Dani screamed, "Oh fuck yes, keep fucking my ass like that."

I was surprised at how easy it had been for my cock to penetrated Dani's ass and could tell that she definitely loved having her ass fucked, by the way, she pushed her ass back against my inward thrusts. She had one hand under her, furiously rubbing her cunt.

When her body started shaking, Dani screamed, "I'm coming, I'm fucking having an orgasm."

After a few more thrusts, my cock erupted and started shooting my hot cum into her ass. I reached under her and grabbed hold of both her breasts and pulled her back onto my cock, keeping my cock buried deep inside her ass.

When my cock started to become soft and limp, I pulled my cock out of her ass. Dani collapsed face down onto the bed and laid there with my cum dripping out the gaping hole that I had left in her ass.

I sat down, to watch Jason shooting his cum into his daughter's mouth, Cindy swallowed every drop of her father's cum and held and squeezed and stroked his cock, making sure that he had no more cum for her to have.

"Grant would you like a whiskey?" asked Jason.

"Yeah, I would love one," I replied.

"Bring Mom and me something to drink, Dad," blurted Cindy.

After Jason had returned to the bedroom with our drinks, the four of us sat there drinking and talking about the next time Jason's band would be playing at the club.

"It's not the first time that I've caught Cindy in the male toilets being fucked," chuckled Jason.

"Dad, don't tell Grant, everything about me or he will think, I'm a slut," blurted Cindy.

I reached out and pulled Cindy's closer and gave her a passionate kiss and said, "Cindy, I would never think that you were a slut."

Cindy took hold of my hand and placed it on top of her breast. As I squeezed her breast and tweaking her nipple, she leaned forward and gave me a kiss.

She then gave my soft cock a squeeze and giggled, "When your ready, I want you to fuck me."

I watched Dani finish her glass of whiskey in one gulp and place her hand on the back of Cindy's head. She pulled her daughter's head down and her mouth onto her wet cunt. Cindy began licking and tongue fucking her mother's cunt with so much intensity that I could tell that she loved being with both males and females.

With his cock fully recovered and hard again, I watched Jason move behind his daughter and drive his cock into her cunt. Each time he thrust his cock into Cindy's cunt he drove her mouth hard onto her mother's cunt. Dani was once again moaning loudly and gasping for breath.

Now that my cock had also recovered and was hard again, I moved up next to Dani's head and turned her face to the side and pushed my cock into her open mouth. When I felt Dani sucking hard on my cock, I began to pump my cock in and out of her mouth with vigor and ferocity that she started to gag.

Anyone who didn't know Dani would have let her catch her breath, but Jason had told me plenty of times how his wife liked having her face fucked rough and that's exactly what I did. I was now thrusting my cock into Dani's mouth that deep that I could feel the tip of my cock hitting the back of her throat.

When Cindy lifted her mouth of her mother's cunt, Jason turned his daughter over onto her back and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and held Cindy by her waist as he slammed his cock in and out of her cunt. Cindy was now constantly moaning and gasping for breath as her father fucked her.

Cindy was pulling and twisting her nipples that hard that I thought that she would damage her nipples. It was then that I remembered Jason telling me how his wife and daughter loved to use nipple clamps. With that thought in my mind, my cock erupted and started filling Dani's mouth with my cum.

After I had finished coming, Dani kept sucking on my cock making sure she had all of my cum and when she let my soft cock slip out of her mouth, she looked up at me with a cheeky grin and said, "Grant, that was amazing, I loved how you fucked my mouth."

"Your mouth felt like I was fucking your cunt," I chuckled.

Cindy screamed and her body started shaking as she climaxed with her father's cock deep inside her cunt. Jason unloaded several large loads of cum into his daughter's cunt. Watching a father fucking his daughter was extremely exciting and I had often thought what would it be like if Linda and I had a daughter instead of a son.

When Jason and I had talked about our wives, he often mentioned how his daughter Cindy was cute and sexy, but never once did he mention that he was fucking his daughter.

"Fuck me, Cindy, I can never get enough of your cunt," blurted Jason.

"I love you fucking me Dad, you're so much better than the boys I know," giggled Cindy.

I sat there beside Dani with my fingers rubbing her cunt and her hand holding my soft cock, as we watched her husband pull his spent cock out if their daughter's cunt.

"Grant, when your hard enough, I want you to fuck," giggled Dani.

No matter how much I wished for my cock to become hard again so I could fuck her as she had asked, it wasn't going to happen without letting my cock recover first. When I saw Jason furiously working on his limp cock, I was glad to see that I wasn't the only one having trouble getting their cock hard again.

Dani and Cindy weren't going to wait for Jason and me. They began kissing each other passionately and running their hands over each other's bodies. When Cindy started suckling on her mother's breast like a baby, her mother pressed down on her daughter's head pushing her head down towards her parted legs.

Cindy licked up and down her mother's wet cum filled cunt and then began to tongue fuck her mother. Dani pressed down on her daughter's head, trying to get her daughter's tongue to go deeper into her cunt.

"Keep licking and tongue fucking me, you're going to make me cum," squealed Dani.

A few seconds later Dani climaxed and yelled, "I'm coming, oh thank god you've made me cum."

With everyone now exhausted, I said, "It's time for me to head home."

"Do you have to go, you're quite welcome to stay the night with us," chuckled Dani.

"I have to get home to Linda, she will be wondering why I'm out so late," I replied.

"You better have a shower, you can't go home all sweaty and smelling of sex," giggled Dani.

"Yeah, Linda would kill me," I blurted.

"We should try and seduce Linda into joining us," said Jason.

"I would love that," I replied.

"Does she like females?... maybe I could help," giggled Cindy.

"Linda used to have a girlfriend when she was younger," I chuckled at the thought of Cindy being with my wife.

Jason laughing said, "If anyone can get your wife interested in sex, Cindy can."

In the shower, the idea of Cindy seducing my wife had my cock beginning to stir. I knew I could have stayed and fucked Dani and her daughter again but Linda would be wondering where I was. After I had my shower it was time for me to leave and head home, I gave Dani and Cindy a goodbye kiss and thanked them for a wonderful evening.

As Jason walked me to their front door, he said, "Come and see me at work on Monday and we can talk about getting your wife to join us."

"I will, and once again thank you for a great evening," I replied.

By the time I arrived home Linda was already in bed fast asleep, I undressed and slipped into bed beside her, she started to wake up and mumbled, "What time is it, where have you been?"

"Go back to sleep, I will tell you in the morning," I replied giving her a cuddle and a kiss."

Any other night I would have tried to have fucked Linda but I was worried that she might notice that my balls were empty and suspect that I had been fucking someone else. Early the next morning, I was woken up by Linda sucking my cock, something that she hadn't done for ages.

I lifted her mouth off my cock and rolled her onto her back and drove my cock deep into her cunt not waiting for her to complain. It was just like when we were first married, Linda was moaning and was lifting her hips up to meet my inward thrusts, she wrapped her legs around my waist holding my cock deep inside her as my cock erupted and squirted my hot cum into her cunt.

When I reached out and squeezed her breasts, Linda pulled my head down and kissed me passionately and moaned, "I love you Grant, please don't ever leave me."

Suddenly, I started to get nervous, did Linda know about me fucking Jason's wife and daughter?

"Darling, I would never leave you, what makes you think I would?" I asked.

"We don't seem to be having as much fun in the bedroom as we used to, we need to spice up our marriage," replied Linda.

"Do you have anything in mind?" I excitedly asked.

"I was asked out by one of the men, I work with," blurted Linda.

"He asked you to go out with him on a date...does he know that you're married?" I asked.

"Yes on a date and yes he knows I'm married," Linda replied.

"Do you want to go out with him?... Do you want him to fuck you?" I blurted.

"I don't know what to do... he makes me feel attractive when he flirts with me," moaned Linda.

"You are attractive, do you remember my friend Jason that plays in the band?" I asked.

"Yes you were with him last night listening to his band playing," said Linda.

"Yes that's Jason, he is always telling me how beautiful you are... and how much he would love to fuck you," I said.

"Would you like me to fuck him?" Linda asked.

"Remember the threesomes we had when we were first married?" I asked.

"You want us to have a threesome with him?" blurted Linda.

"Yes, and with your work colleague as well," I said.

Linda giggled, "I would love that to happen."