My Friend's Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A man shares his wife with a friend.
2.9k words
4.38
72.3k
99

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have known Jason for years after first meeting him at the wholesalers where I bought my supplies from. It was after the Christmas breakup party that we had become really close friends. We discovered that we both liked talking about our wives and our sexual experiences with them. His wife Dani was far more adventurous and willing to do a lot more than my wife Linda was.

It was on a Friday afternoon and I was in his office with him that he started talking to me about his sexy wife. When he began showing me Dani's naked photos posing with his friends. My cock immediately jumped to attention. When I saw the photos of Dani sucking their cocks and being fucked by them. I was jealous. My wife Linda would never let me take any naked photos of her let alone pose with another man. Jason laughed when he saw me slip my hand into my pants to rearrange my hard cock.

"Grant, if you want to jack off to Dani's photos you can, don't mind me," chuckled Jason.

I opened my pants and pulled out my hard cock and started jacking off as I looked at the photos of Dani being fucked. When I saw the photos of Dani using her electric vibrator on her wet cunt my cock started to throb and I knew I was close to coming.

"Fuck Jason your wife is so fucking hot... I wish Linda was more like Dani," I moaned as I continued to stroke my cock.

All it took was a few more strokes of my cock to make my cock explode my cum all over my hand. After wiping my cock and hand clean of cum, I sat there taking a few deep breaths.

"I wish, I had photos of Linda for you to look at Jason?" I blurted.

"That's okay, I love hearing you telling me what she used to be like," chuckled Jason.

I had previously told Jason, how when I first met Linda that she was bisexual and had a girlfriend. We had even enjoyed a few threesomes with her girlfriend, but everything started to change a few years after we got married. Her sex drive and interest in having sex were becoming non-existent.

Jason chuckled, "Dani is always wanting to fuck, it's hard keeping up with her."

"If you ever want some help," I chuckled.

"Would you like to meet Dani?" Jason asked.

"Fuck yes, I would," I excitedly replied.

"I'm playing in a band at a local club this Saturday night... and Dani will be there," Jason chuckled as he gave me a flyer with the club's address and the name of his band.

After reading the flyer, I replied, "I will definitely be there."

The photos of Dani posing in lingerie, looking like a professional model, with her long blonde hair covering her firm breasts and wearing a thong had my cock starting to throb and become hard again.

"I wish I had a pair of Dani's panties to smell and jack off with and cum into," I blurted.

Jason chuckled, "I have a couple of fresh pairs in my drawer if you want a pair to take home?"

"Hell yes," I replied.

Jason opened his office desk drawer and pulled out a black lace thong and handed them to me and said, "Dani is always giving me a pair of her panties to bring to work."

"Thank you," I replied as I placed the thong over my nose and inhale his wife's aroma and then pushed them into my pocket.

It was time to close up the wholesalers and time for me to leave, after saying goodbye to each other. I drove home as fast as I could, and with my wife still at work, I undressed and pulled Dani's thong out of my pocket and held the thong to my nose and took a deep breath. I then wrapped the thong around my hard cock and started to jack off as I thought about meeting Dani on Saturday night.

Early the next morning, I received an email from Jason with several photos of Dani sucking his cock. The photos of Dani's face covered in his cum and the photos of Dani holding her bald cunt lips apart dripping with cum were extremely erotic and had my cock shooting cum into the panties.

The next morning as soon as Linda headed to work, I pulled out Dani's thong and started jacking off, it didn't take long before I was coming in her thong, using her thong as a cum rag. The rest of the day, I spent thinking about meeting Dani at the club tonight and wondered if she would like me. It was Saturday night and I was already sitting at a table as Jason and Dani entered the club.

When Jason saw me he brought Dani straight over to me and said, "Grant, I would like to introduce my wife Dani to you... Dani this is Grant the person I was telling you about."

I stood up and said, "Hi, it's nice to meet you, Dani,"

"Hello Grant, it's nice to meet you too," said Dani and then surprised me by giving me a kiss on my cheek.

When Jason left us alone to help his band members set up , I pulled out a seat for Dani, I asked, "Will you please have a seat... what would you like to drink?"

When I returned with a couple of drinks for us and handed Dani her drink. when I sat down at the table she moved her chair closer to mine. We sat there listening to the band playing and chatted like old friends, a few times we had to lean closer to each other to hear each other speak over the loud music.

Dani leaned forward and kissed me and said, "Jason tells me that you like my photos."

"Yes I do, you looked fantastic in the photos... I loved the photos of you in stocking and suspenders... are you wear suspenders tonight?" I asked as I slipped my hand under the hem of her dress.

Dani giggled and pulled her dress up to reveal that she was wearing suspenders, and said, "Jason told me that he gave you a pair of my panties to masturbate with."

"Yes he did... and I've used them a lot since he gave them to me," I chuckled as I slipped my hand up Dani's inside thigh.

"Would you like a fresh pair to use?" giggled Dani.

"Yes, I would love another pair," I replied.

"Wait here," giggled Dani, as she stood up and headed towards the toilets.

A few minutes later Dani returned and handed me a pair of her lace panties under the table. When I felt the moist panties and knew she had just taken them off. I brought them to my nose and inhaled the aroma from the panties as I slipped my other hand between her legs. Dani parted her legs letting my hand slip further up her inside thigh until I was feeling her wet bald cunt. Dani let out a gasp as my finger ran between her puffy cunt lips and when I pushed my finger inside her wet cunt she let out a soft moan.

Dani pulled my hand away from between her legs and said, "I need to have a smoke would you like to join me outside?"

When we looked at Jason he was grinning at us as he played with the band. I escorted his wife outside to the carpark. Dani went to their car and opened the passenger's door and pulled out a cigarette packet from the glovebox. After lighting a cigarette, she took a deep puff from the cigarette and then passed the cigarette to me, when I took a deep puff from the cigarette I knew it was a joint, After I took another large puff from the cigarette, I handed the cigarette back to Dani for her to take another puff.

When the cigarette was finished, I pulled Dani's body against mine and held her in a tight embrace and kissed her on her mouth, when Dani pushed her tongue into my mouth and started kissing me passionately. As soon as we broke our kiss, I turned her around and pulled her back against my chest and reached around her and slipped my hands inside her dress and under her bra to cup and feel her lovely firm breasts.

I kissed the back of Dani's neck several times and gave her ear lobe a soft bite as I continued fondling her breasts and feeling her nipples growing bigger. With my cock throbbing excitedly in my pants, I dropped my pants down around my ankles and lifted the bottom of her dress up around her waist and pressed my hard cock against her bare ass-cheeks.

Dani moaned, "Yes fuck me... I want you to fuck me and feel your cock inside me."

I pushed Dani's head down onto the car's passenger's seat and she parted her legs further apart, giving me access to her wet cunt. After running my hard cock up and down her wet slit, I pressed the tip of my cock against the entrance to her love hole and pushed my cock into her wet cunt. Dani let out a soft whimper and when I started pumping my cock in and out of her cunt, her moans began to grow louder. I was fucking my friend's wife in the middle of a hotel carpark.

When I started slamming my cock in and out of her cunt, Dani screamed as she had an orgasm and squirted her sweet nectar all over my cock and balls. I had just given my friend's wife a powerful orgasm and now it was my turn to cum, my cock exploded and began shooting my hot cum into Dani's cunt.

When I had finished coming and was pulling my soft cock out of her cum filled cunt. I saw that we had an audience there was a young woman standing only a few feet away who had watched me fucking Dani. As she laid there bent over with her head on the passenger's car seat and cum dripping from her cunt, I pulled up my pants and underwear and done up my pants.

"Mom, are you alright?" yelled the young woman.

Dani stood up and pulled her dress back down and said, "Yes, I'm alright... Cindy this is Grant he is a friend of your father... Grant this is my daughter Cindy."

I remembered Jason telling me that he had an eighteen-year-old daughter and said, "Hello Cindy, it's nice to meet you."

Dani took Cindy's hand and my hand into hers and said, "We should go back into the hotel."

When the three of us walked back into the hotel the band was still playing and when Jason saw us sit down at the table in front of the band he gave us all a smile. When Dani gave me a passionate kiss and slipped her hand inside my pants in front of her husband, he was left with no doubt at what had happened in the carpark.

With the band still pumping out the music, Cindy dragged me up onto the dance floor and wrapped her hands around my neck and started swaying to the music and pressing her breasts against my chest. I reached around her slim body and cupped the cheeks of her ass and pulled her cunt against my groin. It was as if we were dirty dancing with each other.

As Cindy ground her cunt against my cock making my cock grow harder, the only thing stopping my cock from penetrating her cunt was that we were both dressed.

The way that Jason was staring at me dancing with his eighteen-year-old daughter and that there was a large bulge in his tight pants told me that he was getting excited watching me dancing with his daughter.

When Cindy kissed me passionately on my mouth and poked her tongue into my mouth, I thought Jason's cock was going to explode inside his pants. When the band stopped playing to take a break, Cindy and I returned to our table and sat back down. Jason came over to the table and sat down to join us, after giving his wife Dani a kiss, he slipped his hand under her dress and discovered that Dani wasn't wearing any panties and her cunt was full of cum.

When I showed Jason that I had his wife's panties, he gave me a beaming smile and slipped the bottom of Dani's dress up her thighs to look at her cum filled cunt. Cindy giggled at seeing her father exposing her mother's cunt. When I placed my hand on Cindy's bare knee and started to slip my hand under her short dress. She gasped and placed her hand on top of mine, at first I thought that she was stopping me slipping my hand any further under her dress, only to be surprised when she moved my hand onto her wet thong covered cunt.

I slipped my fingers under Cindy's thong and rubbed her bald cunt and then started finger fucking her in front of her parents. When the band members started to return to the stage Jason stood up to join them. As the band started playing music and with my cock twitching inside my pants at the thought of fucking a mother and daughter on the same night my cock was ready to explode inside my pants.

"I need to use the toilet," I blurted.

When I walked into the toilet, I was shocked to see that Cindy had followed me into the male toilet. She pushed me into a cubicle and stepped into the cubicle with me and then locked the door. Cindy unfastened my belt, letting my pants and underwear fall down around my ankles

With my hard throbbing cock sticking straight out in front of me. Cindy pushed me down onto the toilet seat and with my cock pointing straight up like a flag pole.

She lifted her dress up around her waist and pulled her thong to the side and guided the knob of my cock into her wet cunt. She then lowered her cunt all the way down on my cock until she was sitting on my lap. Cindy sat there impaled on my cock for several minutes and then slowly started bouncing up and down on my cock.

I could feel her eighteen-year-old cunt milking my cock and I begged my cock not to explode, but there was no way that I could stop my cock from erupting and I pulled Cindy all the way down onto my cock and held her there as my cock erupted and started filling my friend's daughter's cunt with my hot sticky cum.

With my cock still inside her cunt becoming soft, Sarah leaned forward and kissed me passionately tongue fucking my mouth. As we kissed each other I opened the front of her dress and lifted her bra up off her small firm breasts and ran my hands over them feeling her nipples becoming harder. When she broke our kiss, I kissed each breast and took turns sucking on each of her hard pointy nipples.

When there was banging on the cubicle door and voice yelling, "Grant are you there?"

I recognized the voice as Jason's and I replied, "Yeah I'm here."

"Open the door," Jason yelled.

When I unlocked the cubicle door, Jason pushed the door open and he saw his daughter Sarah sitting on my lap with her dress around her waist and the front of her dress open exposing her breasts, Jason blurted, "I thought you would be in here with Grant."

"Dad, I'm not your little girl, you don't have to check up on me anymore," screamed Sarah.

"I'm not checking up on you, the band is packing up and it's time to leave, your mother is waiting to take you home," replied Jason.

Sarah in front of her father climbed off my lap letting my soft cock slip out of her cunt and pulled her thong back into place and then pulled her bra back down over her breasts and pulled her dress back down. As Jason escorted his daughter back out to her mother, I cleaning myself up and after pulling up my pants and underwear back up and fastening my belt, I returned to the hotel's lounge room.

Most of the people who had been listening to the band had already left the hotel. Jason and Dani along with their daughter Cindy were nowhere to be seen. When I walked out of the hotel to my car, I was surprised to see Jason standing at my car waiting for me.

"Dani and Cindy have left and are on the way home," said Jason.

"I wanted to say goodnight to them," I mumbled.

"Dani wanted me to invite you to come home with me," chuckled Jason.

"Really?" I blurted.

"Would you like to come home with me and fuck my wife and daughter with me?" chuckled Jason.

"You don't mind me fucking your wife and daughter?" I asked.

"Not if I get to watch and join in," chuckled Jason.

"You're fucking Cindy?" I asked in shock.

Jason chuckled, "Yes, I am."

Five minutes later, I was following Jason's car to his house, when we arrived, he took me inside his house and through to the main bedroom. The first thing I saw was Dani kneeling on the bed between Cindy's legs sucking my cum out of her daughter's cum filled cunt.