All Comments on 'My Fuck Buddy's Friend'

by 1077ad

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

Great story. Thanks. I need a fuck buddy that will share me with his friends and make me the slut I dream to be. Looking forward to more of your stories. Thanks.

louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
yuck

was getting into this story untill he said he hadnt showered or changed clothes in a week, sorry thats filth, never got past the first page

gerrynukgerrynukover 3 years ago

Well, that really worked for me and I hope there is more of the same to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

a good read that encouraged my little penis to get a little hard - which is more than it usually does. Don't think I'd like the BDSM for my tastes, but I'd sure like to experience the feel and taste of being spit-roasted BAREBACK; then perhaps having a pussy creampie for dessert (something else I'd like to try outside of fantasy).

Guess I'm going to have to read and savor your other 26 stories. Thank you for your talented writing and arousing theme. - An aging male who has cum to terms with the realization that I am, at the minimum, 'Hetroflexible.'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1077ad@1077ad
I hope you enjoy my stories! Your responses are always welcome, whether as a comment or as a private message. You can also email me at ticketclick@gmail.com with constructive criticism, links or anything else. I haven't done all of the things I'm writing about here, and I am...