My Fuck Buddy's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it seemed like they were at their limit. "Ugh, that's about all I can take," the new guy said as he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Yeah, I think I'm about done as well," the first guy said. "Maybe it's time we sent this boy home."

They both walked away from me, leaving me alone in the sudden silence of the room. With this extended pause, I could now feel the effects of the session. There was a bit of soreness in my butthole as well as my jaw, as well as a lot of stinging/burning along my buttocks. Coated with sweat, I was suddenly chilled by the cool air.

I was also a bit confused about the ending... from the outset I was looking forward to being treated to the stranger's come, and even more when the second guy joined in. But instead of two loads, I was getting... none?

I was trying to figure this out when the two men came back towards me, and I felt my wrists and ankles being released from where they were attached to the horse. They both helped me to my feet, and I was surprised at how unsteady I felt as they led me back the way I had come.

A minute later we were back in what I took to be the vestibule I had started in.

"Okay, get the underwear on him," the stranger said. One foot, and then the other, were lifted below me and I realized they were putting my briefs back on me. Tugging at them awkwardly, they felt a little strangely tight or bunched up somehow, but they got them pulled up my legs.

"Did you call the cab?" my stranger's voice asked.

"Yeah, it should be on its way," the second guy said.

Meanwhile a finger tugged down the front of the underwear, exposing my cage.

"I guess we're going to give him something he can't do for himself," the second guy said.

My stranger chuckled. All I could hear was a repetitive rustling, a familiar sound, as if they were... stroking themselves? I had just put that together when the second guy grunted, and suddenly I felt a wetness on my pubis and dripping onto my cage.

They're jerking off onto me! They're using me like a come rag!

As I was thinking that, my stranger came too, gushing thick jets of semen that I could feel oozing through the openings of my chastity cage. Both men exhaled and shook their cocks, and then with a snap the finger holding down the front of my underwear was released, trapping their loads inside.

Quickly after that, they managed to dress me in a somewhat haphazard manner. When it was done, I was instructed to stand and face the wall, and I heard them leaving the room, the sliding door being pulled shut behind them.

Not being sure what to do, I just waited, feeling that awkward dampness seeping around my crotch. A couple minutes later, the stranger's voice said, "okay, your cab's here. You can take off the blindfold and get the hell out of here."

It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the light when I pulled the blindfold off but I turned to unlock and open the door. I lurched and jerked my way down the sidewalk, my joints now starting to feel an ache from being restrained for so long, and I must have been quite a sight to the cabbie. I was disheveled and unwashed from being freshly fucked, but it was hard to guess how obvious any of that was to him. In any case, he didn't seem inclined to make conversation beyond asking me for my address.

That was fine by me, as I was sore all over, especially now in the parts I was sitting on, and shifting around in what was probably a suspect manner. I also felt... amazing in a way that I had never felt before. My balls were aching from the sustained arousal and my lack of release, and I just felt... used. Used and slutty. A slutty, dirty cock-worshipper. I felt exhausted and in six kinds of pain, but I could sense once that faded I'd be all-too-eager to have someone make me feel like that again.

It wasn't until I got home and was undressing that I realized why my underwear felt so strangely tight when they were being put on me. It wasn't my underwear at all! It was the filthy pair that my stranger had been wearing for five days. The stink of them wafted up to me as soon as I was taking my pants off.

Once they were removed, I held them up to my face. The two fresh loads of come the two guys had given me had soaked into the fabric by now, and I fell back into my bed, trying to suck out as much of their semen as I could, my brain spinning at all the smells and favors I was absorbing.

After I had a long, hot shower, I took the underwear and found a large ziploc bag to put them in. I was guessing I'd want to pull them over my face tomorrow and the next day.

* * *

It wasn't until the next week that my fuck buddy texted me to set up a booty call and we hooked up. After a sweaty session of getting fucked, we were once more lying against each other and gently playing with each other's bodies, and for the first time, he brought up the rendezvous he had helped to set up.

"So, I hear from my friend that you were very... compliant. He said he had a good time with you. He said you were really sexy."

That brought up a funny swell in my chest, and it took a moment to realize it was pride.

"Are you going to go with him again?"

"If he asks, I will." I paused. "There are some other possibilities as well."

I reached over and grabbed my phone and opened the screen. I flipped to my text messages and showed my fuck buddy. There was a picture of a fat guy in someone's garage locked up to a padded horse. His ass was facing the camera and dominating the shot. There was lubricant dripping from his hole and down his thighs, and his ass was a glowing red from having been spanked. There was also a picture of a hard, veiny cock with a prominently-flared head.

The message, from an unknown number, read, "Hi! My name is Bill. We met but weren't properly introduced. Please let me know if you want to have more fun. I'd love to have you serve my cock."

My fuck buddy laughed and pinched my nipple. "Dirty boy! You're getting passed around like a five-dollar bill! What did I unleash on the world?"