My Fucking Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa parted her labia to reveal a prominent, pink mound. "This is a clit, in case you're wondering," she condescended. "Mine happens to be incredibly sensitive."

Theresa began caressing herself, causing the knob to harden and swell. She let out a quiet groan. Theresa detached the showerhead and changed the setting to massage. "You know, I never got to finish what I started yesterday. I was so rudely interrupted."

Oh fuck, she had seen me?!

She continued: "I think you're lying. I think watching me turns you on. I'll tell you what, if I can't get you hard in one minute, you can go, and I'll stop calling you Stud forever, ok? If I win, though, you have to promise to do me another favor."

This seemed like a good way out. I steeled myself and nodded as she aimed the pulsing jets of water at her slit. Immediately she lurched forward and started moaning. It was the sound from the island and it sent a shockwave through me.

Her eyes stared down as my member jerked up a bit.

"Ohhh...I'm getting close," she hissed. "I know you crave a mature woman like me. Ahhh." Her legs were trembling. "You love mommy's wet pussy, you can't deny it."

The water was spreading open her thick dark folds, exposing the shimmering bubblegum insides beyond. I started feeling out of control. Was a minute up?

Theresa's whole body was shaking and the muscles in her legs were taught as she arched her head back. Her fingers became a blur as she strummed her clit. "Yessss!" she exhaled allowing the sensation to ripple through her. Her nipples went hard and goosebumps covered her tits. I couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like to be inside of her as she came.

She opened her eyes and they widened as she looked down. "Well, look at that. You're a grownup after all, STUD. I knew you couldn't resist me."

To my dismay, my cock was standing at full attention. My body had betrayed me.

"I get my reward now." Theresa smiled. "Since you like peeping so much, why don't you get on your knees and take a closer look."

In defeat, I complied.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it? To get a close look at stepmommy's juicy cunny?"

"Theresa, you're making my stomach turn. Just tell me what I need to do to get out of here."

"It's wrong to lie to your mother. Your stomach is just fine—in fact it's time to eat."

By the time I understood what she meant, it was too late. Theresa grabbed the back of my head and pushed her hairy bush into my face.

"C'mon Stud. This was our deal. Get to work."

Her scent was pungent and unpleasant at first, but quickly, like a primal pheromone, it unlocked an animal desire in me. I relented to her demand and opened my mouth. Theresa did most of the work. Manipulating my head with her hands, she used my tongue like a toy, running it up and down her slit and in circles around her button.

I had never tasted pussy before, but I found myself savoring her bitter, aromatic juices. Despite my hatred of her, I didn't want it to stop.

"Mmmmm, you finally have a use," she purred. My nose nestled in her soft pubic hair as she continued pleasuring herself on me. Her pace began to slow, but the thrusts became more forceful. I felt her erect clit tracing patterns over my tongue. On and on she went, and I tried not to let her know that I was enjoying myself.

"I can't believe it...aaahhhhh...I think...mmmmm....you are actually going to...oh fuck...make me..." Theresa let out a yelp, her body tensed for a second, and then released as her waist twisted in a series of arhythmic spasms. Her fluid poured out of her and collected in my mouth—my only option was to swallow it down. The sudden realization that this evil woman's essence was now inside of me refueled my fury.

Falling back, I looked up at Theresa with poison in my eyes. She had a satisfied smile on her face.

"That was awful, you're a skank." At least the second part of what I said was true.

"Oh please—you loved it," she sneered. "I mean your little friend seems into it."

My erection had grown rock-hard, but I tried to compose myself and remember why I hated her so much.

"You're repulsive," I spat at her. "No one could want your nasty old ass. You're the worst thing that ever happened to my family!"

She looked me straight in the eye with her demon gaze and moved so that she was standing right over me. Water streamed down her shoulders and over her dark nipples onto me and she licked her lips seductively. "Now, come on Stud. Sure we don't see eye-to-eye, but I'm not that bad. I know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Is it hard to just admit that I have the same effect on you as I do on your father?"

"You don't," I managed, but was unable to hide the lack of conviction in my voice. I stood up to try to regain some power in the situation.

"Ok, how about one more game?" Theresa grinned. "I can prove I'm the best thing you'll ever have. I bet I can get you off in two minutes—probably less." Her fingers were still stimulating her clit.

"Theresa, absolutely not! You're my fucking stepmother!"

"Let me finish. If I can do it, knowing I can get you off at will is all I need. I'll be sure you never forget that mommy owns you, Stud. If I can't though, I'll divorce your dad. I'll move out and leave your life forever."

I was dumbstruck. It was all I had been hoping for over the past four years. No more Theresa. I would get my dad and my life back.

"Are you serious?" I needed to know.

"I am, and I'm not worried."

"Fine." I replied, "I'll be watching that clock."

In an instant, Theresa was on her knees. She sucked one of my balls into her mouth and started vigorously stroking my shaft. It took all of my strength to hold back from cumming immediately. But I kept control.

"Look at me!" Theresa commanded, and I complied with her out of habit. She ran her tongue from the base of my cock to its tip, lapping up the sticky droplets of precum that had emerged.

"Yummy," she said sincerely. "I can't wait to get the main course."

Opening her mouth wide, she engulfed my rigid member, pausing only a moment while she adjusted the angle. Next came a sensation I had never even imagined before. Theresa's throat swallowed me in a seemingly impossible way until her lips rested on my pelvis. She held me there, grabbing my ass to force in every last millimeter.

She started humming, sending vibrations up and down my shaft. I couldn't resist it anymore. I could feel the tension building in my loins. Taking two handfuls of her wet curls, I started throat-fucking my stepmom's mouth. If I was going to lose this bet, at least I could try to make her my slut in the process.

The problem was that she was clearly enjoying it. As my cock prepared to unload into her stomach, she looked up at me with excitement in her eyes. She knew she had gained total control over me, just as she had my dad.

Then, right as I was about to reach the point of no return, Theresa suddenly gagged. My dick was forced out of her mouth as she coughed.

"Oh, you're lucky!" she smiled as she regained composure. Raising her body up, she caught my cock between her large tits. As she stroked them up and down, my shaft completely disappeared into her ample cleavage. "You can just let it out on mommy's chest instead."

I returned her motion and again felt compelled to follow her command. The tip of my cock rapidly tapped against the cleft at the bottom of her throat, producing a streak of slippery fluid. Her fingers interlaced as she tightened her bosom's grip on me. She maintained eye contact, ensuring I wouldn't forget who exactly I belonged to.

In the thrall of her hypnotic irises, some beaten-down part of me saw through her spell and snapped me out of the trance. "Theresa, it's been more than two minutes!"

She stopped abruptly, and I admit that I immediately regretted saying anything. I was boiling over and aching for a release.

"You're right, Stud...you actually did it!" Theresa looked surprised. Then, for a moment, I caught a glimpse of respect in her eyes. She looked down at my still-hard dick. "What a shame, I bet your young prick would have produced quite the fireworks display."

"So, are you going to uphold your end of the bargain?"

"If that's what you really want." Theresa said.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening. "Theresa, I want nothing more than for you to—" I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Sweetie?" It was my dad. Are you still in there?

"Yes, hun!" she replied casually. "It feels good to take a long, warm shower after a week with no running water!" Fear washed over my body.

"Ok, well, I need to brush my teeth and get to bed, I'm coming in."

"Shit!" I hissed at Theresa. She stepped in front of me and pushed me back against the wall. The water completely passed over me and onto her broad shoulders.

The door opened and my dad walked in. The sink shared a wall with the shower, so he was right on the other side of where I stood. He began brushing his teeth.

"What a trip," he said. "You know, I don't think Lily and my son get along very well. It's a good thing this is the last night they have to share a room."

"They might have more chemistry than you know. I think your boy was even trying to sneak a peek at her."

"Ha, really!? I sometimes forget that he's all grown up. Plus, Lily's blossomed into an attractive woman. I mean she's got nothing on your curves, but still." My dad finished brushing and started moving towards the shower. "Speaking of curves..."

I pressed myself as flat against the wall as I could manage. Theresa pulled the shower curtain across the tub, keeping me out of view for the moment, only letting her head poke around to intercept my dad.

"Let me see those hangers!" he said playfully.

Theresa let the shower curtain drop just a bit and then leaned forward to allow her tits to drape across the fabric. As she did so, she backed up against me. With her long legs, her ass perfectly aligned with my crotch. My cock still had life in it and became wedged up between her billowing ass cheeks. Looking down, I could see the massive contrast between her slim waist and broad hips.

"Oh, shake 'em for me baby!" my dad encouraged.

Theresa started moving, grinding her ass back into me, bringing me fully hard again. She felt it, and just for a moment glanced back at me to make sure I knew she was aware of what she was doing to me.

As Theresa used her arm to wiggle her tits for my dad, she also stood on her tiptoes just enough so that my cock slid down the crack of her ass, right to the opening of her pussy. I had no room to maneuver. Her dark, meaty flaps kissed and lapped at me. Then, my tip began to spread her open as she slowly moved back. Bit by bit, my shaft sank into my stepmother's depths.

She was hot and much tighter than I expected. I could feel the contours of her passage as they tightened around my rigid member. She had me trapped. She also had me possessed as the heat of her pussy melted my hate into lust. I was at her mercy, and desperate for her to continue.

Theresa was moaning again as she pinched her nipples for my dad.

"You are so sexy," he said, his voice coming from just on the other side of the curtain. He reached out and started to grope one of her tits, unaware that I was a foot away, balls deep in his wife.

"Uh, right there!" she said as she shifted so my dick penetrated deeper into her.

"You like that, don't you?" my dad said.

"You have no idea," she said breathily as she used my cock as her plaything, guiding herself towards another orgasm.

Her pussy was getting increasingly slick. I couldn't resist putting my hands on her waist to stabilize myself as she pounded on me. Grasping onto her chubby ass for leverage, I pulled her back onto me. I hit an impasse as I drilled into her, but with a bit of effort my cockhead probed into uncharted territory, causing the deepest part of her passage to stretch around me.

"You motherfucker! You're so big!" Theresa groaned as she took the full length of my cock.

"Oh, you want to see it?" my dad said.

"NO!" she said, too loudly. "I mean, no, why don't you...ahhhh...go to bed and I'll see you soon?"

"Really?"

"Yes...mmmmm...YES! I'll...oh god!...finish up in here soon.

"Ok, we can do that. I can't wait, though, you're really wild tonight!"

At last, my dad left the bathroom.

"Well, that was close," she laughed. "So, you were saying—you want me to leave now?" Theresa slowed her strokes, teasing my glans as she pleasured herself.

"Well..."

"Oh, having second thoughts?" She reached her hand underneath to stimulate her clit while she fucked me.

"Don't leave just yet," I heard myself saying quietly.

"I'm sorry, what's that?"

"I said don't leave."

"That's not good enough! I want you to admit that you've been lying to me. Tell me how you really feel or I stop right now." She paused, allowing my aching member to slip out of her until it barely teetered at the edge of her suckling labia.

"No, please don't stop," I begged. I was completely lost in the moment. I didn't care anymore that this was the witch who'd ruined my life. I was willing to do anything to get her to continue. "You're right, I was lying. I find you insanely attractive."

She rocked back and I felt relief as her warm insides enveloped me again.

"And who owns your cock?"

"You do, Theresa..."

"Don't you forget it." She resumed using her pussy to stroke my shaft with new energy. Theresa grunted as she forced me back in as deep as I could get. Her muscles were tensing. So was my cock. I grabbed her dangling tits, caressing them roughly as I matched her rhythm. With each thrust I tried to mix a little bit of spite with the intense pleasure she was wringing out of me. Something inside of me was still fighting for control, but losing.

"Stud," she said, between gasps, "Mommy's pussy needs something else."

"You already have me," I replied.

"Oh, I know. But now I need you to fill me with your cum."

The words alone took me to the brink physically, but mentally I became lucid again. "I can't do that! Won't you get pregnant?"

"C'mon, your dad and I have been together for years, and do you see any babies?"

She leaned forward, almost touching the ground with her hands. Gyrating her thighs, she started violently working my shaft. I felt her insides start to tighten.

"I'm so fucking close!" she sighed. "I cum the hardest with a hot load pumping into me!"

It was all I could handle. Focusing on the loathing I felt for her, I drove deeply into this cunt with the fervor of four years of rage. Then I let loose with a week of pent-up seed. A geyser of cum erupted into her. My emotions spun out of control.

"Take it you whore!" I yelled, experiencing catharsis as I pumped round after round into my stepmother's pussy.

Theresa's body quaked and her back arched. Her nipples hardened in my palms. I could feel her climax ripple along my leaping cock.

A spasm oozed my final ounce of spunk into her flooded tunnel and then it was over. As I pulled out of her, my semen dripped down her leg, got caught in the shower spray and was washed away. Theresa turned to face me and moved her hand to cover her pussy.

"It's cute when you try to talk dirty, Stud."

The endorphins swirling through my body tamped down some of the anger I felt towards her. Seeing her standing tall again, with her heavy tits drenched in water and mischievous, unwavering eyes looking me over, I couldn't deny that she was a wet dream come to life. The sight of her caused my flagging member to reverse course.

"Look at that, I just adore young cock!" Theresa laughed. "You go off so fast, but I love how quickly you bounce back."

"I have to go, Theresa."

"No, you're not going anywhere. You're always wanting to prove you're such a strong man to me. Here's your chance, Stud."

Without warning, Theresa leapt up onto me, wrapping her legs around my waist. She was solid, heavy even, but I maintained my balance.

"I know you have more to give me. I'm not leaving until I take it all from you."

Her aggression triggered my animal instincts, spurring me back to a full erection that Theresa quickly caught and absorbed into her insatiable pussy. With one hand she pressed her fingernails into my back, with the other lifted a breast to my lips.

"Suck mommy's titty now," she cooed. I gave in and drew her nipple into my mouth. The shower poured water over our bodies as we merged together completely. A taught feeling in my balls told me Theresa was right about me, yet again.

"I think you already forgot that I own your cock," Theresa said abruptly. I felt her powerful thighs start to tighten around me and her claws sent jolts of pain down my spine. "Did you know that your dad is shooting blanks?"

I froze.

"And Lily's about to leave home," she said as she pulled my cock towards her cervix. "I'm not ready to be an empty nester yet, Stud."

With her tits in my face I was unable to speak. The implication of what she was saying was horrific to me at first. Then, I felt her flex the muscles of her pelvis like a vice around my dick.

"Give me what I crave," she whispered into my ear as her legs started to squeeze the air out of me.

It was the last straw—my body won the war with my mind. I now wanted nothing more than to knock up my stepmother.

Our bodies were pressed together, nearly motionless. I grabbed her ass and the combined strength of her legs and my arms created an intense pressure. My breath stopped, briefly, and then the storm of relief was unleashed. I unloaded directly into her fertile womb.

"Mmmhmm, I can feel it pulsing!" Theresa squealed, sounding suddenly much younger.

She gripped tightly with her thighs as my cock jumped and jerked inside of her. It felt like Theresa's body was extracting every last drop of cum from my body. My balls lifted up as I sent the final remnants of my seed into greedy body. She kept me inside to catch every leaking drop until I finally went completely soft.

Releasing me at last, Theresa's hand quickly covered her pussy again, holding my offering inside.

"I'm done with you now," she said, the evil flashing in her eyes again. "Or FOR now, I should say." Without another word, she stepped out of the shower, dried off, and left the bathroom.

Exhausted, I turned off the water, wrapped a towel around my waist, and headed back to my room. Once there, I stood looking in the mirror, searching my own eyes for some sense of understanding about what had just happened.

"There you are, perv!" a voice called out behind me. I had completely forgotten that I had to share a room with Lily now.

I turned, standing in front of her in only the towel. Lily was propped up on her elbows under the covers. A small bedstand lamp cast its gold-hued light over her body. She wore a loose pink nighty and leaned forward to expose a generous portion of her perky tits and the teasing edges of two dark areolas. I unabashedly stared at her chest.

"You're such a sicko! You just can't resist!" she gasped with feigned outrage.

For the first time, I didn't defend myself. I didn't say anything. I just glared into her eyes as it dawned on me how similar to her mother she was. Holding my gaze steady, Lily began to fade away and be replaced by the image of her mother. I could feel Theresa's claws scratching down my back and beckoning me to join with her again.

Lily blinked first. "You...you look different or something," she said with a quiver in her voice. I had never seen her be rattled before. Her hand slowly pulled the covers down further, revealing her long slender legs and nearly see-through sky-blue panties.

I responded with more silence. A deep craving occupied my mind as I looked right through Lily.

"You know, um, this is your bed and all. You could, maybe, stay in it tonight. I mean, if that's, like, something you'd want." As she spoke, a patch of moisture began to appear on the silk between her thighs.