My Fucking Stepmother

Story Info
I hate my stepmom so much--how could I have let this happen?
7.4k words
4.36
65.8k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allin78
allin78
196 Followers

Byline: I hate my stepmom so much--how could I have let this happen?

Note: It's the guy who's reluctant in this story, so skip it if that's not your thing. This is a work of fiction and fantasy. If you're the type who hates setup, search for the word "disgruntled" and start there.

****************************************************************************

My parents divorced when I was too young to even know why. They still tolerated each other after that, even friendly to each other, and I didn't feel like it was a big deal as I moved back and forth between their homes. Life was good and I enjoyed getting to spend exclusive time with each of them.

They each dated on and off for a while, but I rarely even met the partners. It wasn't until I was 14 that my dad started getting more serious with someone. Her name was Theresa and as soon as she entered the picture, the equilibrium that we had maintained for all those years collapsed.

My mom didn't like Theresa at all. Maybe it began as jealousy or competitiveness, but soon it had more to do with the way this other woman treated my mom, and how my dad changed as well. Fights became frequent, communication broke down, and my life was increasingly miserable. In every dispute between my parents, Theresa was there behind my dad whispering poison into his ear about my mom, seemingly in an effort to ensure that he was fully her possession. She goaded him on, convinced him my mom was out to get him, and often used me as a pawn in her games.

I quickly came to hate Theresa. Not only did she cause strife between my parents, but she treated me like garbage too. She got her way, no matter what. Any movie we went to was her choice, she picked the restaurants even when I didn't like them, and I almost never got to be alone with my dad anymore. Even though I was only at his house every other weekend, Theresa would always be there and she encouraged my dad to assign me various cleaning or work projects around the house so that the two of them could have alone time.

I was also useful to her as a tool to get my dad to lash out at my mom. A favorite of hers was telling my dad that he should stop my mom from letting me go to some concert or event. "YOU are his dad, so be a man and tell her how it it's going to be!" she would say "YOU make the rules, not her!" This would inevitably lead to fighting between my parents. Later, Theresa would speak for my dad telling me that they were just looking out for me.

Then there was the fact that I was a scrawny teenager and Theresa liked to poke fun at me for it. She'd take a heavy bag or backpack away from me, joking that she didn't want me to hurt myself. Worse yet, she took to calling me "Stud" in a sweet voice that everyone but my dad could tell was mocking. "Don't overextend your little body, Stud!" she would say to shame me. It didn't help that she was tall—at least 5'11"—and was physically much bigger than me when I first met her. With broad shoulders and strong runner's legs, she had an imposing figure that I relented to out of fear.

In my mind she became the embodiment of a witch. She even had a slight hook at the end of her nose and a narrow chin to go with wild, curly long dark hair and devilish upturned eyes. I loved my dad, but this woman seemed to have cast a spell over him, and I started dreading my visits with him, knowing that Theresa would be coming over too.

Then during my senior year of high school, not long after my 18th birthday, my dad took me aside and told me the news. He and Theresa had gotten engaged a few days before and she would be moving in to live with us. It felt like a hole had opened up in my chest. "Can't you just wait until I graduate and leave?" I pleaded, but it was no use. He had made up his mind.

Within a month, Theresa's stuff was moved into our small two-bedroom, one bath rowhouse in town. This home made sense when it was just me and my dad, but now not only was Theresa going to be there, but her daughter, Lily too. Lily was a senior at a different high school nearby, and now we were going to have to share a room. They even let her have my bed and bought some cheap loft contraption that effectively meant I was relegated to a top bunk. The last shreds of my privacy were evaporating.

Lily was an arrogant "mean girl," who used her looks and saccharine sweetness to manipulate others. She seemed just as annoyed to be sharing a room as I was. One day, after a few weeks, she accused me of stealing her panties and masturbating with them. I admit I had looked through her laundry once or twice and was curious about what they smelled like...but that was all!

"Maybe I should go tell your dad about your fetish?" Lily threatened. "I hope you enjoyed it, because it's the closest to you'll ever get to a premium slit like mine."

In a fit of rage, I told my dad I was done coming to his house. Theresa watched on as my dad implored me to give it a try. I looked at her, and a triumphant glow seemed to form in her hazel eyes. "Now, don't be like that Stud! I know I can be a good mother to you!" she said in a voice so fake I would have laughed if I wasn't so angry. She emphasized the word "mother" just to drive the knife a little deeper into me. It was the last straw, and I stormed off to spend my last days of school with my actual mom.

I still talked to my dad on the phone but refused to see him. I turned him down every time he asked me to do something with him when it became clear that Theresa insisted on coming too. Eventually, though, he convinced me to join him (and Theresa and Lily) that summer on our yearly vacation to Canada. We had never missed it before so, with some reluctance, I agreed. When the day came, he picked me up and we drove a few hours over the border to the familiar secluded lake and cabin, completely disconnected from society.

I should have expected how the week would go. By then they had made it official and Theresa was now my stepmom. It took her less than ten minutes to refer to herself as "mommy" to me in her sarcastic voice, which she did repeatedly throughout the trip, grating at my nerves. My dad could barely separate himself from her and I was stuck with Lily most of the time. She was a total princess who hated getting dirty or doing anything that people do when you go to a lake. She also continued to treat me like she was much more important than I was or just ignored me completely.

We had to share a room, and she repeatedly accused me of trying to see her naked. I mean, it's possible that I did sneak a few peeks her way as she got ready for bed. Personality aside, she was attractive: she had a slim build, long legs like her mother, and creamy B-cups that seemed to hold themselves up high on her chest even when she went braless. I'd only ever kissed a few girls up to that point in my life, and I had to confess she was far sexier than they were. I still denied everything when she confronted me.

After a shitty week, I found myself alone the day before we were set to leave. My dad was taking an afternoon nap, Lily was sunbathing and not wanting to be bothered, and Theresa was nowhere to be found. I decided to take one of the dinghies out to the small, pine-tree covered island in the lake to get some peace of mind for a while. I left the dock and rowed out onto the water where the silence was broken only by the sounds of the loon calls in the distance.

Soon I arrived at the island and began to scramble up the rocky perimeter. Lifting my head over the ledge, I heard a sound that I at first assumed was a nearby loon. But then, as I looked down the sloping island toward a small beach hidden from the view of the cabin, I saw Theresa lying on the sand. I was directly uphill from her, so I could only see her wild curly ringlets blowing in the breeze. A moment later I realized the sounds were emanating from her.

Clothes piled nearby, Theresa was completely naked, though mostly obscured to me. I moved to my right to get a better view, but all I could see was her knees in the air, spread apart. Her right arm was undulating between her legs in a rhythmic and gentle pace. Thinking she was alone, she was moaning without reservation, joining the chorus of faraway birds. I was so caught off guard that my first reaction was to duck down.

I considered sneaking away, but her voice started to tremble and like a siren it drew me back up for another look. Theresa was moving faster now. Her head was leaning back, eyes closed, mouth open as she continued rubbing herself. To this day I can't forget the sound she was making—with no need to hold back or perform for others, she was unguarded and producing pure cries of pleasure. Despite all of my hatred of her, I was struck by the beauty of the moment as this woman began to bring herself to orgasm under the warm afternoon sun while only the lapping waves, sentinel trees, and ancient boulders looked on. Well, and my awestruck eyes too.

Darker thoughts came next for me. I realized that I was getting hard watching this woman I so loathed, but I rationalized that it was ok since she didn't have the satisfaction of knowing it. I reached into my shorts and grasped my member, which was already starting to leak slick fluid. I stroked myself to match the pace of her hand and tried to imagine she was someone else.

She was gasping now, and her movements were becoming more irregular. I was overcome with the need to see more of her body before it was over. As I moved to try to get a better perspective, however, I accidentally grasped a loose stone and it went crackling down the hill towards her.

"Shit!" I thought, ducking down below the ridge.

"Hello?!" Theresa called out.

Frantic, the only move I could come up with was escape. Slipping back into the dinghy, I quickly rowed out into the lake. As I reached the dock, I saw Theresa's boat had come from behind the island making its way back to the cabins.

"Where the fuck were you, peeper?" Lily said to me as she laid on the shore chest down, tanning with her bikini top off.

"I'm not a peeper!" was all I could manage in reply. My eyes, almost as a reflex, wandered down her sleek body.

"Riiiight," she taunted. "So where are you looking right now then? I know you want to see." Lily lifted herself up just a tiny bit and I intentionally averted my eyes.

"Just leave me alone!" I said, heading back to the cabin in a huff.

"What a freak," she replied and went back to reading.

Late that night, I was still awake under the covers, unable to sleep from thinking about what I'd seen that day. I was having a moral conflict at how drawn I was to this awful woman. As I ruminated, Lily started fidgeting in her bed on the other side of the room. Still sleeping, she rolled over and the sheets had partly pulled away from her unclothed body. In the full moonlight, I could see the texture of her nipples rising and falling with her breath. I was already a little worked up and this was just too much. Having to share a room with Lily meant I had had no chance to pleasure myself all week, not to mention I only made things worse on the island. I started to touch myself.

Lily's chest was rising and falling with her breath. I imagined playing with her breasts, sucking on her nipples. She turned onto her side and a long crease formed between them. I could almost feel my cock sliding between them. My mouth fell open as I felt the pressure build up in my loins. Just before I hit the point of no return, however, Lily's eyes suddenly shot open.

"I fucking KNEW it!" she shrieked at me.

"Lily, wait, I wasn't—"

"You just can't help yourself you PERV!" Lily pulled the covers back over herself and turned away.

"But Lily—"

"Save it, wait until mom hears about this one."

We both went silent and I struggled to get to sleep, wishing this nightmare trip would just come to an end.

The next morning, we packed up the car and began the return trip home. I searched Theresa's eyes for any sign that she had seen me the day before, but she was impossible to read. Besides, I also didn't know if Lily had talked to her yet, which also could have accounted for any awkwardness.

I sat behind my dad and had a view of Theresa in the passenger seat. Maybe it was because I'd met her when I was younger or perhaps because of the cloud she cast over our family, but I had never looked at her in a sexual way before. Now I couldn't get the image of her on the island out of my head. Today she had her hair pulled up into a messy bun, was wearing a casual T-shirt and extremely short shorts that stretched tightly over her upper legs. I guessed she was somewhere in her late 30s or early 40s. Her breasts were larger than Lily's and her thighs far more toned. For the first time I could see a little of what my dad probably liked most about her.

"Hey Stud, reach back to the cooler and get a water for mommy." Theresa said as we sped down the highway.

Her taunting voice snapped me out of my softened mindset. It was still Theresa, queen bitch. I couldn't reach the water without undoing my seatbelt, and my tolerance for her and her daughter had run out by that point.

"I'm not risking my life for that." I replied.

"Oh, look who's tiny balls just made a fist!" she sneered at me. "Fine, I'll get it myself."

Theresa unbuckled her seatbelt, turned around, and leaned between me and Lily as she started rooting around for the cooler.

"At least tell me where it is," she said, now almost fully in the backseat, extended over us with her legs up front and her head in the trunk.

I looked back over my shoulder to show her and found myself staring straight up her loose-fitting shirt. Her breasts were dangling completely unencumbered and bouncing with the movements of the car. Her nipples were small, but stuck out at least a half inch, and were much darker than I had expected. I stopped breathing and salivated at the sight, transfixed until I realized Lily was staring right at me shaking her head. "PERV!" she mouthed voicelessly.

"Well, thanks for nothing," Theresa said at last and returned to her seat.

I sat in silence counting the seconds until we got home. Even though I had to pee like crazy, I knew it was better to just get back quickly instead of prolonging this trip any further. At last, just before midnight, we made it back to the house.

"I call bathroom!" Lily declared and ran off.

Before I could protest, my dad turned to me and said, "Help me unpack, son."

"Are you sure you can handle all that, Stud?" Theresa ridiculed me yet again. She stood up to her full height and despite myself, her wide shoulders and solid stance still intimidated me a bit, even though I had now grown to be just a little taller than her. "I'll be inside when you tucker yourself out."

Disgruntled, I helped my dad. When everything was inside, he went to the kitchen for a snack and a nightcap of whiskey. It was quite late now, and it dawned on me that I was going to have to stay the night here because my car was still at my mom's house. Gloom overwhelmed me. I headed upstairs to finally use the bathroom. When I got there, however, Theresa was just closing the door behind her.

"Theresa! I really need to use that!"

"Well, I'm taking a shower now, I'm disgusting after that car ride!"

Was there no end to the ways she could piss me off? I was at the end of my rope.

"I just need a minute!" I implored, now yelling over the sound of the shower starting.

There was no reply.

"Theresa!"

"Just come in and use it!" she finally snapped back.

I entered the tiny bathroom and went straight to the toilet. Exhausted, I sat down with Theresa no more than two feet away from me behind the shower curtain. It was a relief to finally be able to empty my bladder.

"You'd better only be peeing."

"I am, I am, I just really had to go" I replied.

"Wait, are you...are you sitting down?!" Theresa's head peered from behind the shower curtain and she started laughing.

"Theresa what the fuck!" I shielded my privates from her view.

"Now watch your mouth with your mommy!" she said sharply, and then, turning the showerhead towards me, sprayed me with a blast of water.

"You bitch!" I yelled, standing up. I took off my drenched shirt and reached for a towel.

"Oh, come on. I was just having fun with you. Her tone was just agreeable enough to calm me down a little.

"I'm done, I'm leaving," I said as I dried myself off. As I turned to the door, Theresa suddenly shrieked.

"Wait!" she said.

"What is it?"

"There's a spider in here! You know how much I hate them., Please, I need your help."

"Are you kidding me? Just wash it down the drain!"

"NO, I don't want it to touch me, can't you just come and grab it with some toilet paper or something."

"Fine." I caved.

Theresa pulled the shower curtain around her body, peeking her head around the side. "It's way up there," she said.

There was a spider high up in the corner of the shower. The only way I was going to reach it was to get into the tub.

"Dammit," I said, stripping down to my boxers and stepping into the stall.

I stretched up to get the spider, but instead of pinching it in the paper, it fell down and became swept up in the water. I watched as it floated right towards Theresa's feet. She shrieked and dropped the shower curtain, allowing the water to soak me. The helpless tiny spider drifted between her legs and down the drain.

"You are so useless!" she yelled at me.

As Theresa looked down, I looked up. There she was, fully exposed in front of me. Her wet hair draped over her shoulders, partially covering her substantial mounds. Freckles ran down her chest between her tits, where the skin was a touch leathery from years of sun exposure. Her waist narrowed around a belly with just a few extra layers of flesh, then bulged outward into wideset hips. She was sporting a mostly natural bush that garnished protruding, meaty flaps that were browner than the surrounding skin. Theresa's muscular thighs looked like they could strangle a bear and completed her formidable look.

I was stunned for several seconds before I noticed where she was looking. My boxers had become waterlogged and slid down my waist, exposing my flaccid member.

"Can't even handle a spider." She seemed genuinely pissed off. Then, pointing at me, "Oh, and my little savior has such a little prick too."

"I'm not fucking little!"

"Seems that way to me," she mocked me again. "Don't get upset, it's almost adorable!"

My blood was boiling. "You are such a cunt! This is what you do to me. You're so old and nasty you make it smaller."

"Is that right?" she said. "So, you're saying you don't find me attractive?"

I looked away from her gaze.

"My body won't make you hard? I dare you to look and try to prove it."

She reached out and put a two fingers on my chin, turning my head toward her. The water was trickling over her body, forming rivulets that traced over her heavy mounds and off the ends of each nipple. Theresa pressed her breasts together then juggled them in her hands. "Have you ever seen tits like these before? They're natural—it takes time for them to mature like this."

I started to feel tightness in my groin, temporarily abating my anger.

"Or are you an ass man?" she continued. She turned around and, bending only at the waist, thrust her backside towards me. Flexing the muscles in her glutes, her chubby ass wobbled and shook. She glanced back over her shoulder.

"Oh, do I see signs of life, Stud? Does mommy have something you like?"

"No, you disgust me, Theresa."

"I doubt that. Maybe you'd like to see a little pussy. I bet none of those girls you convinced to make out with you have ever let you get that far, huh Stud?"

She was right, and even though my mind was telling me this should stop, her hand snaking down between her legs brought back the memory of the island and froze me in place.

allin78
allin78
196 Followers