My Furry Daughter

Story Info
Dad obsesses over his daughter's furry Onlyfans.
6.4k words
4.67
21.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discovered that my daughter, Chelsie, had an only fans account around Christmas. I was shocked at first, more shocked when I had a look to find her dressed in a fox mask and tail fucking animal dildos. I scrolled through some of the free images and, that afternoon, made an account and signed up for Kimmena's (her fursona) fans page.

There were two years worth of images and videos to go through. She'd been doing it since she was 18. I stroked my cock to her, mounting all sorts and sizes of dildos. Watching her take most of an 18-inch horse dildo in her tiny shaved cunt, while her fox tail dangled behind her was one of the most surreal and erotic things I had ever seen.

She had built up quite a following and had an exciting business model. She would post all sorts of content each month, but at the start of each month, she would have a donation chart with values listed against different items. The more her fans paid her, the more exciting or extreme a video she would release. For example, in January, she had a list with three items, anal with Goliath, DP with Goliath and Simba, and TP with Goliath, Simba and Jax. Each tier was worth $5000.

With my help, she quickly reached her $15,000 target, and I stroked myself to orgasm after orgasm during the live stream, watching her take three giant dildos inside her. The horse cock up her arse, the lion cock in her cunt and the griffon cock down her throat. Of course, we couldn't see her face, but the bulge in her throat did show us that she was throating the cock.

Her February one's top tier was for her to buy and throat a giant light-up cock, without her mask. Again, I helped her reach her goal and moaned through multiple orgasms as I watched the glow in her throat.

When it came around to March, I couldn't believe it. It came with a short video of her kneeling naked, except for her mask and tail. "Alright, guys, it's almost easter, and you know what that means." She held up a large egg, and I mean large, about 6 inches long, 3.5 to four wide. "Get to 15k. I will stuff myself with this egg and lay it during a live stream. We hit 20k, and I will fuck one of my highest donors, both of us in full fur gear, and as Easter is the time of new life, it will be raw and recorded for all to see. Make sure you send me a pic of you in your fursona when you donate, so I know what I'm dealing with. If you want to fuck Kimmena, now's your chance."

I was shaking in my seat and, soon afterwards, had bought my furry mask and tail. I ensured I was the highest donor and sent her a picture the day my mask arrived. It felt strange being naked, but for a mask, and the tail sat awkwardly with how it was tied. If I won, I figured I would have to find a better way before the big day.

Well, about a week passed before she sent me a message. "Cute pic and that cock of yours looks big enough to satisfy me. Mind if I ask you your age?"

"I'm a bit older than you. Well, almost 40," I replied.

I moaned at her response, "Well, that's old enough for you to be my father, and your fursona is also a fox of similar colours. Maybe I could be your daughter? So, you were the highest donor, we should set up some time, and you let me know where I am buying a plane ticket to."

I thought quickly about how to deal with this and had an idea. "Well, there's no airport in Goulburn," I said. It's a smaller city outside of Canberra, where we live.

"No shit," she typed back, "I go to uni in Canberra, so I can just drive up there."

"Actually, I'm in Canberra on Thursday and Friday for work. How about I extend my stay, and we meet this Saturday?"

"Sounds good to me. Just let me know if you want me to bring any extra toys. Now how I like to do these is to not see your face until after we are done if you are comfortable with me seeing your face. So when I get there on Saturday evening, I would like to find you already dressed up and wearing nothing else. Oh, and what's your name? Your fursona name, that is?"

"Summer," I told her, just thinking about the colouring of the fur on my mask and tail.

We spent the next couple of days back and forth via email to plan everything. In the meantime, I also bought a buttplug and attached my tail to it. It felt strange having something inside my arsehole, but honestly, the next time I watched Kimmena fucking one of her dildos, I had it in, and I had a huge orgasm.

I had booked a hotel room in the city near the university and within walking distance of her unit. Thursday night, I checked in and got dressed up in my fur outfit to watch her live stream of her laying the egg. As I logged in, she sent me a video call request.

I answered to see her there, dressed up with a giant dildo and the egg sitting on the bed with her. "Hi, Summer," she said. "I'm glad I caught you before the stream. This is kind of embarrassing, but I haven't had a good fuck in a while. I mean, I love my dildos, but it's not the same as having a piece of meat between my legs. I keep looking at the pic you sent and you right now, and honestly, I'm craving your cock. Do you mind me coming over tomorrow night and we do the recording, and maybe I stay a while?"

"Sure, Kimmena, I could do that. I'll take my time to make sure you enjoy yourself," I told her with my heart in my throat.

"Good, I'm looking forward to riding my daddy fox. And who knows, if you are up for it, maybe I can do a few more live sex shows on my only fans if you are willing to help. Anyway, onto the big show," she waved goodbye and hung up, moving over to the live stream.

The live stream was hot. I watched her finger herself while chatting to her fans, then lube up her large dildo and ride it for a while before covering the egg in silicon lube and working it into her cunt. It took a good 20 minutes for her to squeeze the whole thing in, and then she lay there for a while panting in pleasure with her abdomen visibly swollen. "God, I love being stuffed with an egg."

I was frantically stroking my cock as I watched her finger herself while swollen with the egg. "While we are all here, I found out that Summer, the lucky fox I will be fucking soon, lives nearby. If all goes well, would you guys like to see more live sex? I mean, he's old enough to be my father, so I hope that doesn't weird people out?"

The messages in the chat quickly agreed, with many people saying it would be even hotter if he was your father. Kimmena laughed, "I don't think he's my father. I would be surprised if my father even knew what a furry was."

A moment later, someone asked, "And if you found out he was your father?"

To my surprise, I heard my daughter moan before composing herself. "Well, his house is much nicer than my unit, so we would have better backdrops for my videos."

The fans kept pushing her, asking her if she thought it would be hotter if I was actually her father etc. The closest she got to confirming anything was to say, "You guys know me. I'm kinky. But right now, I really need to get this egg out of me."

She rolled over onto her knees and spread her legs, and we all watched as she moaned and shuddered. She pushed and pushed, groaning as she started to sweat with the effort. I could see the tip of the egg protruding from her clean pussy before she paused to take a breath, and it slid back inside.

Then she saw one of the comments and laughed, "If it was a real egg, it would crack with how hard I am squeezing." The next time she tried to lay the egg, she put her hand against her abdomen and pushed as she squeezed. "God, I love this," she groaned as I again saw the egg start to protrude from her slick cunt. The same cunt I would be fucking tomorrow night. Inch by inch, it made its way out of her, and as the wide part passed by her lips, it quickly descended and came free of her cunt.

She collapsed there for a moment, panting in strain and pleasure before she slowly took off her mask and pulled the egg up to cradle it in her cleavage. She bent forward and licked her juices from the egg smiling at the camera as she did.

After a few more moments, she said. "So tomorrow night, live stream from Summer's hotel room as my daddy fox fucks me. And Saturday, I will be posting my next fundraising challenge, which will include a wilderness photoshoot. And don't forget. I'm having a birthday bash this year. If you are in or around Canberra in June, buy a ticket. Otherwise, there will be multiple cameras set up, live streaming the whole thing, and who knows, maybe some of the people at the party will get to have some fun with me." She waved to everyone, "But I need to log off, have a shower and get to sleep. I have a big day tomorrow, and then I have a big cock to fuck. I can't wait to feel Summer nut in my cunt. Love you guys, bye."

The live stream ended shortly after that, and a few seconds later, I got another video request from Kimmena. "I hope those guys in chat didn't weird you out?" she said before pausing. "Wow, you cum a lot, don't you?" At some point in the tail end of the video, I had cum, great big lines of white against my chest and stomach. "But you are still hard? Guess I'm going to get a good workout over the next couple of days."

I smiled, even though she couldn't see it, "It's alright. The comments didn't bother me," I said honestly. "Actually, it was kind of a turn-on."

She laughed as she stood up, taking the camera with her into the bathroom. "I know, right? It's kind of weird, but it's kind of hot. So, do you mind me calling you Daddy tomorrow night for the live stream? Playing like we are really related?"

She put the camera down and put one foot on the toilet seat to remove her tail. "Not at all. It's your show, after all," I told her, stroking my cock again.

"Good, now I'm on the pill, so you don't have to worry, but it might be fun for everyone to play as if I'm not." I moaned at her words. "You know, you asking me if I want Daddy to put a baby in me, me begging for you to get me pregnant. You up for that?"

I laughed a little, "You have no idea," I said.

"Good, well, I will see you tomorrow night. I will bring some drinks and long straws. It's a little difficult to drink in the masks. Bye, Daddy," she blew me a kiss before she turned off the camera.

I shuddered in my seat in the hotel room before getting up to have a shower myself, all the while thinking about how tomorrow night, I was going to fuck my daughter.

I woke up the following day with a painful erection. I must have been hard half the night. I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast; as I did, I checked my phone and saw that Kimmena had sent me a message through her Onlyfans page.

"Looking forward to tonight and letting my daddy try and breed me," it said.

I quickly wrote a response, "So am I, Kimmena. And if you bring that horse cock dildo, I would love to watch you sucking my cock while you ride it."

As I was finishing breakfast, I got another message. "That sounds like fun. By the way, this is my mobile number. Feel free to add me on Whatsapp or something.

Suddenly I started to panic. I couldn't just add her. She knew my number and would figure out who I was. After much thinking, I decided I would buy a second phone. That way, I would have a different number, and she wouldn't know.

Leaving the hotel, I walked down to the nearby shopping centre and bought a relatively cheap phone on a plan. Then I downloaded a few apps and cleared any incriminating information from my other phone. I then added my daughter to my contacts and sent her a message. "Hey, it's Summer. Can I ask why you gave me your personal number?"

It didn't take long for her to respond, and it came with a pic. My daughter was getting ready for uni, half-dressed, completely topless. "Well, Daddy, you seem nice, and I might want to do more with you. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all," I replied. "I want to do much more with you as well."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Fuck that cute arse of yours while you are stuffed with an egg. Use those animal dildos to stuff your every hole and then masturbate over you, showering you with my cum. Wake up to you sucking on my cock. Things like that." I still didn't know what I would do when she found out who I was, but I was honest with what I desired.

"Too bad you don't live in Canberra, or I could move in with you, maybe live rent-free or cheap, and you could get all those things and more." I smiled because I did live in Canberra. The whole Golburn thing was to make sure she didn't recognise me.

I thought about it for a moment. Could she move back in with me? Continue her Onlyfans, and I could help her out. I moaned at my thoughts, trying to think what I would reply when she sent me another message and pic.

She was fully dressed this one, "When I woke up this morning, I had almost convinced myself you were my father. But your number doesn't match his, so I guess not."

I smiled, "So when you thought I might actually be your father, was that a turn-on or a turn-off?" I asked her.

"I fucked myself with a fox dildo before deciding I would send you my personal number, so take a guess?" she returned.

My heart and cock, leapt; she thought the idea of me being her actual father was hot. Then I paused, or maybe she was playing the role. "Well, you can be my daughter for a few days, and then we can see."

We messaged back and forth a few more times before she went to uni and a few times throughout the day. She kept telling me how much she wanted to feel her Daddy fox cumming in her cunt, which drove me wild.

That afternoon I had a good shower and got ready, laying out my fursona on the bed. I had organised some wine and some picky foods, and at about 5:20, I got a message from her. "On my way, remember I want to only see Summer until after the live stream."

The university my daughter attended was only about 15 minutes from the hotel if she took the light rail, so I pulled the food out of the fridge, added some crackers, poured some wine and got out the straws. Drinking from a glass of wine in a fox mask is impossible. Then I put on my mask, inserted my tail, and went to the smaller bedroom in the hotel.

I had left an access card for her at reception, so I wasn't surprised when I heard the door beep. "Are you in the main room?" I heard my daughter call.

"I'm in the second bedroom to let you get changed in private and set up your camera," I called back. My cock was already hardening at the mere thought of seeing my daughter in person dressed up in her fursona.

"Cameras for live fucking," she called back. "I'll quickly change, and then you can help me set up the cameras." There was a long pause before she said. "Montepulciano?" she said about the bottle I had opened; the importance of her statement was lost on me at the time.

It was about half an hour of waiting before she called out, "I'm ready."

I quickly jumped out of bed and entered the main living area. There she was, Kimmena, in all her glory, sitting nude, except for her mask, tail, feet, and gloves. "I thought I would wear everything to start," she said, awkwardly holding the glass of wine. "Oh, you are cute," she added.

I smiled and stepped a little closer. As I did, she reached out with her spare hand to grab a piece of meat from the platter of food, tilted her head back, and dropped it through the articulated jaw of her mask. "I have to say, I haven't been with a woman like you in my life," I confessed.

She laughed and, I think, smiled, though it was hard to see. "You mean I'm your first furry fuck? Or you mean you've never fucked an 18-year-old?"

"Both," I told her, "my first partner was shortly after my," I paused, about to say 19th birthday but realised she knew that story of her mother and me. "I was heavier in my youth, so I was basically 20 when I started to lose weight."

She put the wine down and stood up, closing the distance between us. She ran her hand down my chest and stomach. "Well, Summer, I think you look very nice, even if you are twice my age." Her claws were hard and scraped against me before she ran a finger over my cock, "And I can't wait to feel and taste this. So, the live stream isn't for another hour. Can I spend a few moments suckling on your lovely cock before we set up the cameras?"

She wasn't waiting for a response as she knelt in front of me. I was breathless as Kimmena's mouth opened, and she slid me into her mouth. I could feel her warm lips and tongue on my head, and I moaned. This was my daughter, my daughter, a sex worker, sucking on the head of my cock while we were both dressed as foxes. "Oh God," I moaned.

She paused momentarily, leaving my cock inside her mask as she said. "Been a while for you?" she asked.

"Yes," I sighed.

Kimmena knelt there for several minutes, just gently sucking on my head. It was glorious; my daughter's mouth felt incredible and ended too quickly for my liking. As she pulled back and looked up at me, I felt the loss, "So, shall we set up some cameras so we can get to fucking?"

I reached down and helped her up, and she removed her gloves while I grabbed her suitcase. It was pretty heavy, and I guessed it was full of sex toys and cameras. "Main bedroom is this way," I said, leading her to the bedroom. As I walked that way, she gently grabbed my tail and ran her fingers down it. "This is good quality," she said, "it's why I was surprised that I am your first furry. I thought you would have been right into this."

I blushed, "Well, I wasn't interested in furries at all until I saw you."

"So, I'm the one who turned you furry at forty years old, and now I get to pop your furry cherry?" she asked me. "I kinda like that idea."

I placed the suitcase down on the bed and unzipped it. Inside were several cameras and some of her sex toys. I picked up the horse dildo. It looked much larger in person, and I was amazed she could fit that whole thing inside her.

She saw me looking at it and smiled. "You want to help work that into me during the live stream?"

"I'm looking forward to working other things into you tonight," I told her, smiling. "But I do need to talk to you about something?" I said, putting the horse cock down.

She stepped closer and reached down to stroke my cock. "You're wondering about the Easter terms of the prize you won?" she smiled at me. "Don't worry, I'm not fertile right now, but my fans don't have to know that. I would love to beg you to knock me up." I moaned as she added, "I hope you aren't disappointed."

It felt strange not being able to kiss her in passion. "Not disappointed at all." I grabbed her by the waist, picked her up, and deposited her on the bed beside the huge dildo. She squealed as she landed, and I moved down to eat her out before pausing; the mask wouldn't allow for it. "I'm going to need to get used to having this mask on."

She laughed, "We can practice." She said, grabbing my hand and pulling it towards her slit.

I could smell her and feel her slick arousal under my fingers as I started to please her gently. I gently fingered Kimmena for several moments, enjoying hearing her moans. I was between my daughter's legs, fingering her cunt as she purred.

I reached into the suitcase and grabbed the first dildo I could find; it turned out to be her canine dildo with the thick knot at the base. As I brought it to her cunt I pulled my fingers from her and squeezed them through the mouth of my mask, tasting my daughter's sweet juices.

I moaned as I tasted her, and she moaned in response, "Does my fox daddy like the taste of her little girl?" she asked.

My cock throbbed; if only she knew. "You taste incredible," I said, "and I can't wait to feel you. But first," I pushed the tip of the canine dildo against her wet lips.

She moaned, "It is just the right shape for me, and I can't wait," her voice pitched out as I pushed the dildo into her, "to feel you inside me." She took her time, just enjoying the canine dildo inside of her as I drooled over her taste on my fingers. After several more moments, she moaned, "I know you want to get me all warmed up, but you know I have my fans who are going to be logging in any time now?" she panted.

12