My Furry Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned in frustration, "You," I paused, "You are a horrible tease."

She giggled, "Shove that knot into me, and we can set up the cameras," she squealed halfway through her sentence as I did what she said and pushed the dildo home. Her lips hugged against the canine cock as the bulge squeezed into her. "Jesus, you could warn a girl."

I laughed as I stood up, "You loved it, didn't you?"

"Maybe," she shrugged sheepishly. She rolled to her feet and groaned, "God, I love being stuffed. You know how to set any of this stuff up?" she asked.

I shook my head, "Sorry, I'm not the most tech-savvy."

She laughed, "For some reason, I suspected that. So, tell you what. You just lie in bed and stroke that lovely cock you have; give me a place to focus on and salivate over." I moaned and dragged the suitcase off the bed before she added, "And stroke that tail, maybe give it a pull, trust me."

I climbed onto the bed as she moved to the suitcase and grabbed a laptop. As she bent over, she moaned, "This feels so good." As she stood up, she looked at me as with one hand, I stroked my cock, and with the other, I pulled on the tail. I moaned as I did. "Right?" she said.

I continued to stroke myself while watching Kimmena set up. She placed the laptop in a stable location and set up several remote cameras. As I watched her set things up, I realised I saw her more as Kimmena and less like my daughter, Chelsie.

"You're oozing," she commented. I could hear, but obviously not see, the smile in her voice. "Are you eager for your furry daughter to fuck you?" I only moaned, "What do you think? Should I mount you facing the cameras and ride you? Then you can bend me over doggy style to fuck me until I beg you to cum in me?"

I couldn't believe my daughter was this good at teasing and taunting. "You should be careful with all this teasing," I said, "or I might not last long."

She laughed, "I'm pretty confident I can get you hard again and again. Or at least, I'm hoping I can." She said as she finished lining up the cameras. "Now, you ready for our live stream? Perform well, and I might consider a second show or a third."

I moaned again as she loaded her account and started the live stream. "Hi, everyone," she chirped, "Now, as you know, Summer here won my easter surprise, so we're here today for him to cash in. My Daddy fox will fuck me with all of you watching."

I moaned as she came around and sat beside me on the bed. "We may have already started," she said, pulling the canine dildo. "So, where should we start?" I watched on the screen as the chat filled with suggestions. "Oh, I like that idea, Mick; what do you think, Summer, want to fuck me with the big horse dildo?"

I moaned, "So much," I said.

She giggled, "I do have another little surprise. How about, while you fuck me with that big horse cock, I use this," she leaned off the beg and came back with a silicon sleeve. "It's new for just these kinds of fun times. It's an anthro fox cunt; I can slowly stroke you while you fuck me with the big horse cock?" I was speechless as she leaned off the bed again and grabbed a tube of lube, "We're both going to need some of this."

As the tips started to come in, Kimmena leaned over on all fours, pushing the big horse cock towards me before squeezing some lube into the sleeve. She then threw it over her shoulder, and I snatched my hand out and grabbed it from the air. "Hurry up, Daddy, lube it up and fill me."

As I started to coat the huge horse cock in lube, my daughter pushed the silicon sleeve over me. It was tight and heavily textured. "Supposedly, it's modeled after how a fox cunt really feels," she giggled.

I grunted; it felt incredible, but the most enjoyable part was feeling Kimmena's hand through the soft jelly. "No Vat," she said to her fans, "I don't really want to fuck animals, but if anthros were real, I would be their slut."

I moved her tail to the side and pushed the head of the horse's cock against her lips, and she moaned, "Go on, Daddy, don't be gentle." I pushed it further into her, watching her cunt stretch out around it; even though I witnessed it firsthand, I still couldn't believe such a small woman could take such a giant cock. As she started to rock back against the huge cock she continued to engage with her fans. "What's my May goal?" she said. "Well, May's my birthday, but I will give you all the gifts. Everyone who gives $10 or more will get a calendar for next year. Twelve professional pics of Kimmena pinups and fucking myself with dildos." I pushed the dildo forward with a little more force, and she groaned again before continuing. "Get to 5 grand, and I will insert a vibrating egg for a whole 24 hours, like to a web portal where my fans can control it. Get to 10 grand, oh fuck Daddy, more, and my calendar will include public exposure pics of me in full fur." I had basically half of the horse cock in her cunt, nine odd inches as thick as four of my fingers, and still, she continued to stroke me and engage her fans. "Get to 15 grand, and my top 50 fans can send me their cum, in fridge packs, please, and I will swallow each and every load live."

I shook, and she quickly stopped stroking me, "Don't cum yet; I want that load in my cunt," she teased before returning to her fans. "That's right, 50 loads for me to swallow." She released the sleeve and reached behind her to grab the horse's cock before squatting on the bed. She started to ride it, her tits bouncing for her fans as she moaned. "No, Danny83, they will go in my mouth, not my cunt."

I was too busy watching her arse to see what the question was, but I could guess. "All right," she panted, "you get me to 20 grand, and the top 10 I will pump into my cunt, and the next 50 I will eat." There was a long moment of her just riding the big cock; I could see she was getting close. "I have a squirting dildo. I will mix the cum in with some lube and pump myself full." She squealed and then slowed; Kimmena had just cum on the huge horse cock while talking about taking her fans' cum. I never knew my daughter was so slutty.

After a few more moments, she said, "Alright, time for the main event. Summer," she bent over onto all fours again, "Get on up here and fuck your furry daughter till you nut."

I quickly rolled to my feet and got in position behind her, and it was only as I was about to push into her that I noticed I still had the sleeve on my cock. I pulled it off and threw it across the room before grabbing her hips. "So, you ready, Summer? And I don't want you to pull out."

I leaned over her and said into her ear loud enough for everyone to hear, "I always wanted another child." I felt her shudder under me and realised how much she enjoyed this game.

I slid my cock up her wet and slightly gaping slit before she pushed back against me. "God damn," I swore as she took me inside her.

"No more playing Daddy, fuck me hard," she ordered.

I tightened my grip and started to fuck her in long strokes with her rocking back against me; it took very little time before I was balls deep in my daughter's bare cunt. "God, I've missed real cock," she moaned.

This was the first time I had fucked on camera, but I quickly forgot they were even there. I fucked her for several minutes before I slowed, not wanting to cum too soon. Then I smiled at one of the cameras and slapped her hard on the arse. "Oh, Summer, have I been a bad girl?"

"You are letting your father breed you in front of strangers," I said.

She giggled, "So I'm being a good girl?"

I started to speed up again, "You are being the best girl," I groaned.

With the earlier teasing, oral, stroking, and how hot this all was, I knew I wouldn't last long, and she could tell it too. "Go on, Daddy, cum in me," she begged. I sped up again, my balls slapping against her as I fucked her quickly; the mask was deathly hot with me panting inside it. "Yes, Daddy, do it, breed me, knock me up."

It was only a few more strokes before I felt myself start to spurt; I slammed into her and held her there, my fingers so tight I was sure I would bruise her as I unloaded into her. She leaned her head back as I filled her, "Oh God, that's a lot of cum," she giggled, "Oh God, yes."

After several more moments, my spurting slowed, and she looked up at the camera, "Jesus, my Daddy cums a lot. In a moment, I will show you his juices leaking out of my well fucked cunt, and then the stream will end, but I will post pics of all the fun Summer, and I have tonight. I promise."

I pulled slowly out of my little girl, who quickly flipped onto her back and showed the camera her cunt. I could see on screen my cum oozing from her well fucked slit. "See how much he cums? I just hope he can cum that much more tonight; if not, maybe tomorrow." She looked at me as she spoke, and I pressed my wet cock to her lips.

She eagerly sucked me into her mouth, cleaning me up as I humped her face, and I felt myself hardening again. After a few minutes, she pulled her head away when I was properly hard again. "Summer and I are going to have lots of fun tonight, and who knows, I might have a special surprise for you all real soon," she said. I saw someone asking if it would be an ultrasound on the screen, and she laughed. "You will have to wait and see. But for now, I hope you enjoyed the show, and I promise there will be more pics of the fun tonight. And don't forget; I am sending out random surveys to hear what you want to see on my channel; if you don't tell me what you want, I won't know."

She knelt in front of the camera and pulled her mask off, her hair was slick with sweat, and she had a satisfied grin on her face. "Have a fun night, everyone; I know I will."

She ended the live stream and then turned to face me. "Come on, let's shower; we need to have a long chat." I hesitated, and she laughed, "Dad, I'm not stupid. I know it's you."

I blinked in confusion before taking the mask off my head, "You, you do?"

She laughed and grabbed my hand, leading me back to the unit's main living area. "I had my suspicions; do you think I couldn't identify my father, even with him wearing a mask? I questioned several times." She picked up her glass of wine and handed me mine. "That was until this. Montepulciano 2014 is your favorite wine and year for that wine."

I blushed, "I guess that was kind of dumb," I confessed.

She laughed and took a sip, "So, was it true? I'm the reason you turned furry?"

"Well, yeah, I had never even thought about it before I stumbled across your only fans," I told her.

"And then you paid me several grand over several months before paying me several grand to get the chance to fuck me? What was your plan? Sleep the whole night in the mask?" she asked.

I shrugged, "I never actually thought that far ahead; I was, well. Overcome with lust. You're not mad?"

She shook her head. "Nope, as I said, I had never thought about fucking you, but when my fans were suggesting that you could actually be my father, it did turn me on. I was actually disappointed when you messaged me from a different number."

"Yeah, I kind of have two phones as of this morning," I said.

She laughed, "So, should I move back home? Is it a much better place for these kinds of videos than my uni unit? And it would give us plenty of time to practice."

I blinked again, "You mean you are interested in continuing this?"

She laughed again, "I knew it was you before I sucked your cock, before I let you fuck me and cum in me. You have a nice cock, and you know how to use it. Now I'm wondering if you are as good with your mouth."

"Well, you know you are always welcome at home, and I suppose I could help out with your videos and practice," I said with a smile.

"Oh, how magnanimous of you to help me that way," she paused, "So, I give you a cut of the profits and move home and fuck about?"

"You don't need to give me a cut; I have a job," I said.

She smiled, "You know, your house has two bedrooms, maybe we should turn the spare bedroom into a proper studio, and I just sleep in bed with you. I can't promise you won't wake up at 2am with me chowing down on your delicious cock, but," she shrugged.

I laughed, "Chowing down? That's a colorful wording for a blowjob."

She smiled, "Let's get these tails off, have a shower and see where we go from there; maybe you can DP me with some of my toys?"

I smiled, "Maybe I can fuck your arse while you have that egg inside you?"

She smiled at me, "Maybe Daddy, but there is one more serious question. Should I call you Dad or Summer?"

I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. "I don't know, but I would like to call you Chelsie out of fur and Kimmena while you are in fur."

She smiled, "I guess, seeing as your fursona is my father, I can just keep calling you Daddy, no matter how you are dressed." She put the wine down and headed in the direction of the bathroom, "So, you have this place till Sunday?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I spent a pretty penny on it too. If I knew you'd be into this, I wouldn't have."

She laughed, "Well, I guess we better make the best use of it while we have it."

12