My Futa Best Friend - 2nd Cumming

Story Info
My BFF needs me, and I need his little body.
3.3k words
4.59
25.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bustyluva
Bustyluva
60 Followers

His lips were wrapped around my dick like he was made for this. Who was I kidding, he was made for this. Every man and woman fell at my knees, he was no different. Deep down I was sorry that this had happened. He was my best friend, how could I turn him into my personal cum dump? As my spunk flowed down his esophagus I cared less and less of who he was and more about how much he could take. I held the back of his head with such strength, there was no escaping this viscous onslaught. I wanted him to swallow every last bit of my baby batter but it was less swallowing and more gagging on his end. My huge cock was already deep into his throat and it was being massaged with every gag. Each contraction sent shockwaves up my spine, these contractions coaxed cup after cup of my essence right into his stomach.

After I had emptied my baseball sized testicles I was finally coming back to reality. I looked down at the mess of a man before me, covered in a slime of bodily fluids. My batter flowed out of his mouth because his tiny body could not handle the amount of cum he was being force fed. Each gag created a pressure that shot small amounts of my juice through the small gaps between lips and girth. Throughout this ordeal the base of my woman cock was definitely too wide for it to fit into his mouth. The remaining foot of my beast was nestled so warmly in his passageway that I didn't want to be unsheathed. I smacked his face "gently" to pull him back into consciousness but his eyes continued to roll into the back of his head. I slowly and reluctantly pulled the mighty heaping of meat out of his stretched throat. I shivered with every inch that was exposed to the cool air, his insides were so much warmer. Without the help of my best friend, it took almost a minute to pry my mass out of his mouth. When the head popped past his teeth the entirety of my monster fell down heavily against my thighs. I let go of his head and let him fall limply onto the hardwood floor. I needed a shower and a nap after such a draining.

*******************************

When I awoke I could hear a loud sucking sound from the living room, I knew that sound all too well. I walked out to greet my best friend who was slurping up my spunk like he would never be rewarded again. (HE WOULD BE)

"Darling, what are you doing?" I asked as if I hadn't seen this a hundred times before

He didn't answer, he just continued to clean up the huge mess I had made. He knew it was his job to make sure I didn't have to lift a finger in his presence. He scooped up a handful of my seed and drank it as more of it ran down his small chest. The entire act of him needing to guzzle all of my sperm actually turned me on very much. My soft cock began to stretch my boxers as it started to snake down my leg. I groped my huge bulge signifying a need to release yet again. I was about to walk closer to my best friend when I hesitated. He was no longer my best friend, he no longer could go against my will. He now had only one purpose in this lifetime, serve. I didn't want to let such a friendship go so easily so I began to think how could this relationship work differently than my other cocksleeves. I thought to myself the rules I needed to set in place to stop this from going any further. I would only use his mouth as a means to pleasure myself. I knew that if I used his body any differently he would be my slave forever.

"Baby, I need you to stop that and listen to me..." I began to finally make my way to him. I had to put a stop to this and get my best friend back.

The look he gave me told me he was already gone. When I got close enough for him to make contact he dove straight into my meat sack again. I pulled him back by his hair in order to lock eyes with him. With tears in his eyes he began to tell me how he couldn't live without my dick control. He begged that he needed such structure in his life and would do anything to please me.

"Please master, let me be slave and friend!" This idea got the gears moving in my head. Maybe he was onto something.

"What does that mean my love?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair. I wondered could this work as I was hoping it could. I didn't want to lose my best friend, but I NEEDED his body for my pleasure.

"Command me any way you see fit, I will follow your will." He was damn near begging at this point. He knew I could never say no to him.

"Fine, finish cleaning up in here and meet me in my bedroom." I had BIG plans for the next few rounds.

*******************************

As I flopped onto my bed my cock fell out of the bottom of my boxers. It was time for the pre-game warm up. I ripped my boxers off easily, nothing could get in the way of what was to come. I gripped the base of my massive schlong tightly with both hands and watched it slowly puff up. I loved to play with my dick like this before getting rougher. I Swung it around and slapped my thighs and abs, each slap louder than the one before. The inches quickly grew as it started to get heavier. As it grew past a foot long the thuds it caused made my huge boobs jiggle. I could play like this all day, some of my onaholes actually do this for me all day. Time started to get away from me as precum started to soak my bed. I was in a primal trance when my prey arrived, he looked so small, I couldn't wait for my prize. Since all of his clothes were ruined he was baring all of his skin, perfect! I rose to my feet ready to conquer his little body. I grabbed him under his arms and easily raised him to my eye level. I made sure his tiny cock slid across the length of my monstrous appendage as I raised him higher and higher. A tiny pearl of pre cum drooled from his little dick onto mine, maybe I would return the favor later.

As I lifted him to the peaks that I stood atop he got a good look into my eyes, he could see the predatory stare. While I held him easily he rubbed my rock hard biceps and my pillow soft boobs. He knew he was the prey so he used tactics to look like less of a meal and more of a helper. He felt the power that oozed from my muscles and he began to tremble. I told him to get ready for his dreams to come true and his nightmares along with them. I adjusted him to allow him to nestle into my heavenly endowment of boobage. I gave him a slight hug as he began to find comfort in my arms. I slowly applied tremendous pressure to his midsection as I squeezed tighter with each second. I could feel the life leaking from his body as he struggled to catch his breath. He began to fight the vice lock he was in and from there he began to panic. His panic caused him to flail around to TRY and release the pressure. I obliged him and placed him gently back onto his feet. I smiled at how small he looked, how helpless.

"Baby are you okay?"

"Yes ma'am, I can take it"

My smile turned to a smirk at his foolish statement. Just as if I hadn't missed a beat, a quickly bear hugged my friend and picked him up again. His feet dangled and swung as I squeezed him harder and harder. I wanted to cause some pain just so he would realize how one sided this new relationship would be.

His eyes began to produce tears before I reached full strength. I knew I had to be gentle with my plaything only because he was my best friend. I slowly released the pressure of the bear hug and easily threw him on the bed. As he laid there I walked powerfully around the bed to meet his face with my bazooka. He stayed in this position on his back ready to feast on my cock. It's like he knew exactly what I wanted to do next. He opened his mouth, his head slightly hanging off of the bed. I grabbed the back of his head as I guided my heat seeking rocket right into his warm throat once again. His throat was raw from all of the previous abuse but that didn't stop me from rummaging through his depths again.

I continued this face fucking for another 10 minutes as my woman rod began to harden like steel. Each plunge into his throat added what seemed like an inch until my full girth exceeded what it normally would be. His warm insides caressing my anaconda seemed to allow me to reach new heights, literally. My Futa force burned with new passion, my height grew another inch, while my cock grew to 16 inches. Could you imagine having your throat assaulted by a she-cock as she grows taller, stronger and more aggressive?

This growth in body mass across the board pushed my primal instincts further than I had ever imagined. I was draining his life force and I didn't even care! I backed away from him while ripping my behemoth from his lips. He was latched so tightly around my cock that I almost pulled him right off the bed. I had to hold his head in place just to release the pressure. This force was accompanied by a gurgling sound followed by a audible pop as he was deprived his natural urge. I had all but conquered his esophagus, it was time to dominate his other hole!

Without warning I picked him up by his neck, feet dangling almost a foot from the ground. As his feet kicked "viciously" I "gently" placed him against the wall. My need to fuck him sent tremors through my dick. Blood surged through the entire length, each heartbeat made it jump higher and higher until it bumped into its newest victims tight little booty. It was truly a sight! Me holding him against his will and against the wall AND against my long sword. He squirmed as he tried to gather breath. This caused my cock to ooze a gallon of pre cum as his hole tightened against my cock head. Was he trying to block my passage? He knew better than to worry himself with such pitiful attempts. I slowly lowered him onto my massive serpent as it began to slither such a big knob into his little hole. His squirms increased as my dick held him up practically by itself. I kissed his little face to provide some sort of relief. I released the pressure on his neck in order to allow him to concentrate on receiving his HUGE reward. As the tears rolled down his face he started to ease his hole to allow me access (access I didn't need given). The burning sensation of my cockhead pushing its way through his juicy ass cheeks brought another wave of sensation to my arousal. He strained as the tip popped into his ass, his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. I began the descent into his depths.

"Ooooohhhh your tight hole is hugging my giant dick!" I commanded my words knowing he hung onto them just as he was hanging on the tip of my totem pole. Just me talking like that reminded him how big I really was, his hole tightened even more, his abs flexing.

"Baby, are you trying to keep me out?" I asked as he TRIED to push me out. He stood no chance, I had been down this road so many times. His feeble attempts to push me away with not only his hole but his hands made me even harder. He struggled to pull the head out of him but he knew he was stuck. I pushed 3 more inches into his ass, he squirmed. I withdrew 2 inches, and just as quick deposited 4 more. As I held him firmly in place this ritual continued until he was filled to the brim with my third leg. Now that I had loosened him up it was time for the real fun to begin.

I moved from the wall, all while holding a little man up basically by the strength of my female hog. I snaked my arms under his and gripped his little shoulders to give me better pounding position. I began to thrust at a faster rate, milking precum as this journey continued. His eyes rolled back further as he felt pleasures only a Futa could deliver. I held him tighter as I began to punch my cockhead deep into his bowels like I controlled a jackhammer. I gave him the ride of his life for a few minutes until I got bored of the position. I wanted to flip him over but I didn't want to pull out of such a warm cock sleeve. I came up with a fun little test.

I grabbed his left ankle and slowly pulled it over and around my body. At the same time I pushed his right leg under and past my legs. I was definitely rearranging his guts just by this human corkscrew motion. After a couple minutes of twisting and turning his tiny frame he was now positioned away from me. Getting into this new position excited me in a way that ushered more precum into and out of his body. The Futa slime oozed out of his booty and down my shaft. I was in complete bliss, I hadn't even noticed that his entire weight was dangling from my anaconda. My cock easily held him up as to not let him get away. I snapped out of this ecstasy in order to continue the ass fucking ordeal. I wrapped my arms firmly around his midsection and gave him another bear hug. He was completely and utterly my fuck toy now. As I held him tightly, I commanded my giant glans into his stomach area, I could see the bulge form by his belly button.

"Look at that little one! It's my dick!" As I rubbed my hand against his tummy.

He looked down at it with all of the wherewithal he could muster. Just looking at this sight pulled a tiny ejaculation from the depths of his little balls.

"It's huge..." he said. They were the only words that made sense to him now.

"Do you want me to fill you up again baby?" We both knew the answer to this question as he turned his head to look into my eyes. His nod was so precious it easily milked a cup of cum into his intestinal tract. I whipped up that cup of baby batter into a airy cream from the next few pumps I delivered. I pounded him in this position for what felt like an hour, his screams of pleasure told me to continue. I continue to assault his bottom as he moaned louder and louder. After a while his moans lessened and he began yo be quiet. That didn't stop me, I plunged my cock deep into his stomach until his body was lifeless. When I finally noticed he had passed out from passion I positioned him above the bed and allowed him to slide down and off of my flagpole of cock. As his body rested on my bed I came up with the next position, doggy.

I looked at his juicy ass as he snoozed comfortably. I decided to ruin his nap with a hard slap on his ass with my huge paw. The sound reverberated around the room followed my his yelp. He immediately woke up, my hand print covering both of his little cheeks. He tried to run from the pain until he remembered where he was, in the clutches of domination.

"Baby, I need you to gather your thoughts so we can continue our romp. Get onto your hands and knees and brace yourself."

Without even thinking, he slowly raised his ass which was followed by his upper body. He looked so cute on his hands and knees, so innocent. I crept up behind him with my oversized dick in hand. Once I got as close as I could behind him i was amazed how much I dwarfed him. My body was a work of art, his was so small, I loved it. As I held my giant schlong it cast a HUGE shadow onto his back. It was like my own personal bat signal. Without another thought I released my looming heap of she-cock and let it fall heavily onto his back. The thud sounded like thunder as it slapped violently along the length of his backside. This whole broadcast of domination sent a hearty bellow from my body as I laughed loudly.

"Damn baby, I left a bruise, I wonder how much this thing weighs." I wanted him to know how powerful I was, how powerful SHE was.

I raised my cock one more time and this time swung it down harder onto his back, causing him to crumble from the impact. This weakness caused my massive dick to burp another cup of pre onto his neck and back.

"Prepare yourself baby, here comes the freight train." I held him in place with his face still on the mattress from my latest display of strength. His legs remained sturdy as he knew I would punish a runner. I spread his perky cheeks as I created space for my monstrous return. He inched away but continued to brace for impact when he felt my cockhead push into his ass. My cock was so hefty it actually pushed him down onto his stomach as his legs finally gave way. The pressure was too much for him as I climbed on top of him and began to ravage his asshole with 10 inch pumps. I crammed him full of heavy woman cock as I bucked his ass like I was a bronco.

His tight hole was griping my fat cock, making me want to thrust harder and faster. I plunged my dick deep inside of him as my cum filled sack slapped the back of his thighs. My strokes became so strong that it no longer looked like he could take it. I added inch after inch to his insides as he looked more like a skewer than a human. My rambunctious pounding shook his whole body as he continued to tremble. It shocked me that he was still conscious, I wanted to try to change that!

I rammed my full length into his tight hole as I took his breath away. My dick was sore from such a pounding but I didn't care! My thrusts became so hard and fast that I thought my muscles would explode. I was starting to lose my mind in ecstasy as I came long and strong. This was the big explosion as my cum shot into his derrière with such momentum he was almost forced right off my cock. I laid there with my cock pulsating within his little bum, I couldn't move from such pleasure. We both fell asleep in that exact position.

I was startled awake by a loud gasp. I knew who this sound came from as I turned into the direction. I realized my girlfriend had walked in on my latest sexual conquest

Bustyluva
Bustyluva
60 Followers