My Futa Girlfriend Ch. 03-04

Story Info
The marriage, and then upheaval of everything.
18.6k words
4
6.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3

THE WEDDING

I stood naked at the doors. My plug had ribbons tied to the base, making a multicolored tail that was 9 feet long. My gold collar had been polished by a jeweler before this began.

Mrs Robbins, whom had introduced me finally as Anita, stood next to me and held my hand. Her long dress looked amazing, showing off her massive chocolate cleavage.

"You are a good boy. I think you will be a good husband. You should ask her to toilet you. I know you'll be happier in life if you are blissed." She sighed. "I know you want to keep your mind, she wants you to have it too. I'm glad that your elder sister and mother are to be blissed though. No guilt from having your children." She looked around, annoyed by something.

"The futa guards are supposed to protect this hall from those that oppose your marriage to my daughter, your mother and sisters. Yet I see none!" She reached into her purse which was set to the side, and pulled out a pistol. She placed the purse back on a bench next to the double doors.

"No one is going to stop this wedding." She growled. "It's the fucking Futa Hall! Where are the Futa guards!" She finally yelled, as she cocked the gun.

"Ma'am! Ma'am! Please put away your firearm!" A large white Futa, ran into the hall, where we waited for the ceremony to begin.

"Where are the guards?!" Anita Robbins barked.

"They are trying to dispatch the protesters led by that slaves sister-in-law." She pointed at me.

"Fucking Denise? Really?" I said without permission. After I saw a black hand blur toward my face and felt the *SMACK*, I shut the fuck up.

As I rubbed my face, I looked at the huge white futa. She was way bigger than Momma. Nearly 8 feet tall. The bulge in her skirt screamed she was the size of Momma when she was hard. Her limp cock had to be 14-15 inches. What was it when the beast was hard? How much cum did she feed her boys every morning? Was it more then I was getting?

My thoughts were broken when Anita Robbins insulted the futa that was nearly fifty percent larger than her.

"Massive cracker like you, can't keep a wedding safe?"

"Bitch please, you know half your daughter's property isn't to be blissed? Including this tiny dick piece of shit?" The massive guard taunted.

"One more word about my daughter or son-in-law, you gonna be brought up on charges. I put one cracker in prison yesterday, try me. I'll have you in a cage as well!" Mrs Robbins was defending us.

"Not worth it! Cunt!" The large futa turned to walk away. I felt Anita let go of my hand saw her grab her purse. She hit the futa on her upper back. The gun was in there. It had to hurt.

"Now YOU are looking at charges!" The white giant said.

"I owed you, don't call me a cunt!" Mrs Anita Robbins backed away a bit.

"I have to guard this...'wedding'. Leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. Deal?" The guard asked.

"Yeah fine...futa first." My Mother-in-law mumbled.

"Futa first.' The guard said, turned and left. Anita put her purse back down on the bench and took my hand again.

"Could you imagine being married to that awful creature? You are so lucky you found my Alisha." Mrs Robbins stated.

"Yes Mistress Robbins." I said out of reflex.

"Call me, Goddess from now on. I am above your family thanks to the favors I've done. I'm above your owner. One rule. You are always allowed to speak to me. Sorry for the smack earlier, it's habit. I mean it Paul. Anything that is bothering you, you can come to me with. I'm your new mother now, as yours has become your own breeding whore." She looked down. Her voice grew softer.

"I love you white boy. You've made my daughter so happy." She reached for a tissue in her pocket and dabbed her eyes.

"Alisha was shunned at school. She had crushes that she could not ever chase. They were all sexist against our kind at her school. We moved here to get away from our families past. Hoping to start over. She saw you spying on us as we moved in. She was so excited that a white boy with a big ass was staring at her. I told her it was 'stalker behavior', my girl wouldn't be convinced." She gripped my hand a little harder.

"You know that she had a raging hard on, when we had dinner at your place? I mean the whole time. She kept adjusting her panties, to try to hide it. She ended up ripping them. I'll be honest. I had a half staff when I saw your sweet ass. But my husband was next to me...so..."

"Three minutes y'all" The giant guard said. The futa priestess was adjusting her long gown and headed to the back way to the alter.

"Look. I know I sound like a racist. It because of futa, like that one..." She thumbed toward the giant guard. "That! I don't trust white futa. White boys? Well, most times you have no ass to speak of. Black boys do! Son, you have a giant ass!

The ONLY reason I wish my daughter would bliss you is so I could try that ass out without the puking and convulsions. I will protect you beyond my daughters reach. I will make sure she never cages your decent sized male penis. I will always watch over you, when my daughter cannot. I only ask that she let me have you a few times. I promise I won't hold you and bliss you. You need her permission to do this. What do you say?"

Goddess Anita squeezed my hand a little tighter. She leaned down and kissed me. I felt her tongue trying to enter my mouth. I opened it for her and kissed her romantically.

"One minute!" I heard. I broke the kiss.

"As you wish my Goddess."

"Fuck! I wish I had married you, instead of doofus!"

The music began, and the doors were opened. Mrs. Anita Robbins held my hand all the way to the altar then stood behind her daughter.

"Futanari, sapiens, women and gentlemen. I am here to bring Mr Paul Jenkins, Ms. Patricia Jenkins, Ms Andrea Jenkins, and Mrs. June Jenkins under the collar of love and marriage to Ms. Alisha Robbins." The futa priest bowed to Alisha.

"Paul Jenkins! Do you accept the gold collar to be placed on your neck, a symbol of the love and servitude to your futa wife?" She asked.

"I do."

"Paul Jenkins, do you accept the silver collar placed on your younger sister's neck, as a symbol of love and servitude, commitment to you as she will be forever your slave?" The futa asked.

"I do."

"Do you accept this silver collar on your elders sisters neck...." It was the same promise.

"I do."

"Do you accept the silver collar on your own mother's neck as commitment and slavery to you?"

"I do."

"Ms. Robbins, do you take Paul Jenkins, and his three female property as your own property? To love and breed with, in sickness and health, till his death?"

Alisha yelled "I do!!"

"This wedding is concluded. Alisha, you may bliss, toilet, and beat your husband, or just kiss him." The priestess joked.

"I choose the latter!" She smiled wide giggling. I felt her lips mash against mine, as she lifted me off of the ground. I didn't need to be blissed. Damien's jealous eyes, as well as Denise's were not making for the perfect moment. Yet I wrapped my arms around my wife, and kissed her as best I could, I was in love. My heart felt huge. This is what I wanted. I was finally completely happy.

THE HONEYMOON

The first night, Momma made love to me twice. My ass was filled with her hot cum. I had to shower and let it drip out as her loads were so massive.

"If I would have plugged you after that, you would have been half way to bliss baby boy." She explained.

We ate dinner, then I mounted her. She cried out as my seven inches punched through her hymen. She was TIGHT!. I didn't understand how a woman this large could be so tight. At some point I stopped caring as I plunged against the entrance to her womb and shot off my heavy load.

"You, are no longer baby boy. You are now Daddy." She whispered as I lay in her arms.

"Yes Momma my love."

"I love you too my little Daddy." We fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning I woke before her and ordered some breakfast for Momma, from the hotel kitchen. I showered and straightened my slave collar. When I was dry, the food arrived, and I woke my Momma the right way for a husband married to a futa. I nursed her limp cock. The food was on a table next to her as she slept. I'm not sure if it was the smell of the food, or the suckling I was doing that woke her.

"Good slave." She moaned. "Your breakfast is in my balls cock-sleeve. Suck deeper!"

(What the fuck? Why was she being so heartless? Cock sleeve? Slave?)

She began to eat, paying no attention to me for a while. Then I felt her hand on the back of my head as she pushed into my throat. My stomach was filling with her hot futa sperm and cum. I couldn't breathe at all as shot after shot after shot...I was getting concerned. She had never cum this much before!

Finally after I was past full she pulled her limp cock out of my neck.

"Clean it while I finish eating." She ordered. I did get my throat slime off of her limp cock. I sucked it clean.

"Eat my ass." She ordered.

She turned around and over on the bed facing the television at the foot of the bed, holding her plate, laying on her stomach. She turned it on as I began to clean her butt hole. She was so cold to me this morning. What had I done?

"Get your tongue in there, taste my shit. Learn to love it! I'm pregnant, and it's not a futa!" She grumbled. "You fucked up already! I want futa babies, not another goddess-damned female! You have four fucking slaves already! I have one!" She announced to the weather man on the TV.

"I'm so pissed at you right now! You better pray to Goddess, that my next child is futa, or at least male." She said above a whisper. "I revoke your "Daddy" title. Slave! That's all you fucking are. Go get your goddess-damned women pregnant! Leave me alone!" She ordered.

(That was a short honeymoon.) I thought.

I got dressed, and asked if I was to fly home alone.

"Get your fucking clothes off!" She ordered. Now I was scared and confused. She saw my plight. Her attitude flipped completely. Her voice became soft, and comforting.

"Paul. I'm sorry I took all of this out on you this morning. My mother is putting pressure on me to start a tribe. She wants to be the Goddess of the tribe. Did she say anything to you before the wedding?"

I told her everything that was said. Including that I was allowed to speak with her without anyone's permission, and that she wanted to breed my ass.

"Bitch is trying to steal you." Momma mumbled.

"She was really nice to me yesterday." I admitted.

"She wants you blissed. If I won't do it, she's going to try it herself."

"How do you know the sex of the baby already? Or even that my cum took?" I asked.

"I don't. I had a nightmare that the only thing that your balls produced was females." She admitted. Her heavy tits were in the open as she lay on her side, facing me.. I picked up her breakfast plate and set it outside the hotel room door, as my cock became hard. She saw it.

"Wash me in the shower, braid my hair, and then you can try to put a futa in me again." She was calm now. I wondered silently if she had hidden that fact that she was bi-polar or had some other mental illness. Or was this how futa just were? Her mother ran hot and cold the same way.

I had no idea how to braid black hair. I had braided my sisters, but those were large braids. This hair was super curly and she wanted her braids small.

"This will be your morning routine till you teach one of your slaves to do it. So get it right!" She encouraged. It took hours, as Momma watched TV and texted on her phone. I finally finished, it was after 1pm.

My fingers hurt. Trying to get the braids evenly small was enough to make my eyes cross as well.

"Aw, looks like you aren't horny anymore. Good thing I am!" She smiled wide and mounted me missionary. My knees near my head, as I felt her push.

The fullness of her deep inside of me, rolled my eyes back in pleasure. Then she began to fuck, plowing into my prostate over and over yet again. I had no option to hold back my orgasm, to save it for her womb. My cum was forced out with her piston like, massive black meat, milking me of every drop of my fertile jism. Her tits mashed against my chest as she made love to me. Her kisses, soft and tender, her hands in my hair and on my ass. Her new braids were blocking the light from my eyes as she lay over me.

I love my futa wife.

Her breath hitched and she pushed as deep as she could go inside of me.

"Take it all my love, take all of this load. Feel my love for you absorbed into your blood!" She collapsed on top of me as she pumped shot after shot of cum into my, now futa sized, boy cunt. I felt her slip out and my plug go in. I looked at her with worried eyes.

"I need you to relax. I'm not going to bliss you. I need you compliant and obedient. Trust me Paul." She climbed off of me and dragged me with her to the shower where I sucked her cock clean of my detritus. I didn't notice any flavor. I just did what she told me to do. Like a good husband.

I was so fucking high on cum, she could have told me to walk into traffic. I'd have done it.

I had been warned. Now she owned me, and there was no retreat, no escape. So when she ordered me to drink that second time? I didn't hesitate. I locked my lips to her labia, and swallowed the whole bladder, from my knees, as she stood over me, smiling. Not a drop hit the shower floor. I enjoyed the flavor of it, this time.

(Is it because I'm high on her cum?) I wondered, as she left the bathroom.

She took me out to a movie, and then to a bar where we danced and drank. Here on this island, futa and male weddings seemed normal. There was no glances or whispers as she led when we slow danced. No mention of my collar by the waitstaff. By the time we were tipsy, I wanted to live here on this island.

We went back to the motel room and before the door was even closed she bent me over and pushed her cock into me. The only sound was the thud of my plug hitting the carpeted floor. She kicked the door closed as she filled me again. I gripped the blankets of the bed. I was near dry. I had soaked up all of her cum from the earlier breeding.

"You are hurting me!" I pleaded as she pushed dryly deeper.

"Shush slave. Your job is to drain my balls. Be quiet and take my cock." I heard her spit.

The switch in her mind had flipped again.

I could feel her tearing into my tight hole. She didn't stop. Didn't this hurt her too?

"Oh baby boy, I love you so much!" She said breathlessly as a mixture of her spit and, something, lubed me better. I feared it was blood. She didn't angle her cock to hit my prostate this time. In fact she seemed to avoid it. She lasted about a quarter as long as normal, when I felt my insides get washed with her heavy cum. I laid flat on the bed after she filled my backside for the second time that day.

She slipped out and the plug went in. She laid next to me and began to suck on my cock.

"Your turn." She said as she straddled my groin. She grabbed my hard cock and put it to her wet and tight pussy lips. They hid quietly behind her heavy balls.

She sat her full weight upon my cock, taking all of it. She sighed then began to bounce on it. She leaned down and kissed me as she wrapped her arms around me, and flipped us, so I was on top. Now I was making love to her missionary.

Because of the load I was absorbing, and her sweet body which my hands inspected every inch of, I busted my nut in her in under five minutes.

"That's two." I said breathlessly.

"Third times the charm, I want to have our baby, slave." She breathed then sighed.

"No I meant the second time you've filled my cum tank, and locked the door so I would get this high, and...lose more of my intellect and will." I said laying on her heaving breast.

"Yes, and I said the third time is the charm." She said softly as she ran her hands through my hair.

MEANWHILE

At our new home my two mothers, and three sisters, filled the place with furniture and appliances. Well, I learned later that Anita, Alisha's mother, just directed how things should be done. My slaves did the heavy lifting.

"Hey this door here is locked!" Andrea called out. Anita paced to the hallway where the door was located.

"Correct breeder, that is a room you will never enter. Your bedroom is just there!" She pointed down the hallway,

"Yes Goddess." Andrea dropped a box in the room and went to grab another.

"What's in that room?" My mother had asked pointedly. She had not been blissed yet, none of them were. This free speech was a mistake on June's part.

"That is where we kill white women like you, that ask too many questions!" Anita scolded.

"It's the punishment room." Tasha said as she set down a box. "It's where futa torture their men for fun, after they are blissed of course!" Tasha giggled.

"No, what is she going to do to my son, I mean Master?" June asked with tears beginning to well.

"Tasha Regina!" Anita screamed. Tasha held up her hands.

"It's our Masters and Mistresses private bedroom. Women are never allowed in there...sorry, I was just making a joke, mother." Tasha scoffed.

"'Goddess' to you and all who live here, breeder! I will be here often! I would move in, if Alisha would listen to me."

"Good thing she doesn't." Tasha muttered unheard, as she set a box down in her own room. "Bitch."

BACK AT THE HOTEL

I took the time to call 'Goddess' Anita while picking up food.

"How's the honeymoon?" She sounded pleased to hear from me.

"Good and bad. We are trying to get pregnant, the sex is great, but her mood is all over the place. Is this a futa thing?" I asked.

"She's pregnant already." She said monotonously.

"How can you know?"

"Look boy toy, futa are hormonal to begin with, we have all of the hormones of women and men constantly fighting in our blood stream. So we tend to be a bit moody to begin with. The MOMENT a futa egg is fertilized and it begins to split and multiply, our hormones go ape shit. Futa despise being pregnant. It's so difficult on our minds and bodies." She took a breath letting me get a word in.

"So what should..."

"Be as submissive as possible. I know you both don't want it, nor did my husband, but there is a good chance before this baby is born you will be completely blissed." She informed.

"No dammit!" I whimpered.

"Look Paul, I'll help. But you know what I want in return." She bargained.

"My ass. Momma, err, Alisha is aware. She thinks you are trying to steal me." I said. She laughed into the phone.

"Ho heh heh, NO!" She calmed a bit. "Just want to feel that sweet white ass over all of my 12 inch cock! I don't want to keep you! I have too many men now!"

"Well she said that you want me blissed no matter what, and that you'd do it yourself, if able." I tattled on my wife.

"She is inventive. I know neither of you want that. I love my daughter and would never do anything behind her back. You need to relax slave. You are getting all worked up about something that will not happen. I'll straighten this out. Your house is ready to be lived in, your breeders got it all done."

"Thank you um, Goddess."

"See you this weekend." She disconnected.

I picked up the food from the restaurant she had ordered from, and returned to the hotel. I was barely in the door and beginning to strip when I heard her feet stomping towards me.

"You told her everything. Are you fucking kidding me? This is OUR honeymoon! Why did you bring my mother into this?! She said I'm already pregnant. 'because of my mood swings'. What the fuck husband? I give you 20 minutes to pick up food, and you called my mother?!" She stood in the small hall at the entrance to our room. I was thankful I had gotten the door closed. I stood there naked not knowing what to say. I just knew to be submissive as possible.

So I went to my knees.