My Futa Girlfriend Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my hand meekly.

"WHAT!??" She barked.

"I don't want to be blissed Momma." I said meekly.

"Yeah I got chewed out for that too! My mother of all people, tells me to take it easy on your mind. Fuck!" She shook her head and took the bag of food away. "You stay there, after I eat all of this food, I'm going to beat you. Your dinner will come from me."

The word 'regret' didn't cover what I felt as I knelt in that hallway for over an hour. I could hear the news on the TV, and wrappers and packaging being opened, then minutes later, discarded. Had she eaten my dinner? What did she mean I would feed from her?

I should have never called her mother. Now that I knew that Momma's temper was nitro-glycerin, I also knew that I should never do ANYTHING without her permission.

"Come to the bathroom baby boy!" I heard. I went.

Momma was squatting over the toilet. Her legs not touching the seat. She wanted me to see something.

"The next time you talk to my mother, without my permission, this will be your dinner...Every day!" She said, as a massive dark brown turd snaked it's way, via gravity from her beautiful ass to the water in the toilet. I began to sniffle.

"And I won't bliss you first so you 'like' it." She warned sternly. She finished, wiped her ass once and dropped the paper in the toilet.

"Your dinner is between my cheeks. Clean me if you are hungry." She offered. It wasn't an offer, it was an order. I licked her still somewhat dirty hole till it was clean. I didn't gag. I didn't seem to taste anything.

"I'm horny, get on the bed!" She ordered. "Lay on your stomach."

I did as asked and watched as she went to the closet and pulled out something I could not see. She moved to the foot of the bed, and kept out of my sight.

"My dear, baby boy, know that I do this because I love you. It's our third day of being husband and futa, or wife, and you have already managed to piss me off to the point where I am really tempted to bliss you. BUT! Because I love you I will do this instead of blissing you. Accept your punishment like a good husband, and I will make love to you afterward. Do you hear me baby boy?" She said from behind me.

"Yes Momma."

"Good. Now count out every time I strike you, and follow it with, "Thank you Momma." Am I clear?"

"Yes Momma."

She showed me a wooden dowel about as big around as a dime. She whistled it through the air, as a show of sorts. Then I felt it strike my back. I screamed.

She grabbed some her dirty panties and shoved them in my mouth.

"Count loud so I can hear!"

"OGH MOHHA"

Twenty lashes with the cane later, I was a broken mess. I could feel the heat from the welts she had delivered to my back, ass and thighs.

"Next time you can pick. Bliss, or I do it to the bottom of your feet," She put the cane away. She pushed me off the bed and threw a pillow and a blanket on the floor next to my prone, still, body.

"Sleep on the floor slave."

I did try to sleep as best as I could on my stomach. I was hungry, I was scared of my wife, and I was hating myself for talking to her mother. I had just fallen asleep when I was woke to the sounds of her sobbing. I felt her massive arms pick me up and pull me into bed with her.

"I don't know what's wrong with me! I'm so sorry Paul!" She rocked me in her arms holding me to her breasts.

"FORGIVE ME PLEASE!" She wailed as her body racked with hard sobs and cries. Her entire soul was being tortured, and I could FEEL it. Not just in her actions. I could feel her pain in my own heart. As if...I was the one that had beaten her. The guilt flowing through her veins was like a burning acid, eating her heart away with every pump.

"I'm NOT my MOTHER!" She sobbed and held me tight, still rocking. I struggled to find words that would soothe my wife of 72 hours.

"Alisha, Alisha...ALISHA my wife!" I finally yelled. She stopped rocking me in the bed and looked down at my face between her boobs.

"Huh?"

"I forgive you." I said.

She sniffled and pulled me up to her face looking into my eyes.

"Something is wrong with me." She whimpered.

"You are pregnant. Futa pregnancies are notorious for being difficult on the mother."

"More difficult for the father I fear." She sniffled. I kissed her.

"I will endure for you my love. But please think before you react Momma?" I asked softly.

"I will, I will, I promise. Are you in much pain?" She asked concerned. I shook my head.

"No, it hurt during, but the pain is fading." I said.

She sat up letting me slide off of her. She left the bed, and went to one of her suitcases. She bent over showing off that amazing ass.

"I was going to put this on you before we got to our new home. Instead, I think the maid will have one hell of a tip." She said and turned around. It was a chastity device. A cock cage. Solid gold with a diamond below the locking mechanism. I was in awe of how well it was constructed, the diamond had to be almost 2 carats. The gold gleamed in the dim light of the one lamp that was still on. I was awestruck. She handed it to me. It was heavy. This metal wasn't plated with gold, it was solid gold. I looked up at her.

"What did this cost?" I was flabbergasted.

"It doesn't matter baby boy, you're not going to wear it." She put her fingers on my cheek and traced my cheekbone. She was looking into my eyes, as I marveled at nearly two pounds of gold in my hands that was supposed to be on my cock.

"Can I at least try it on, see how it looks?" I was just curious.

"I guess so, let me find the key." She went digging into her bag again as I began to put it together. Once I saw how everything worked, I took it apart again. I stood up and set it at the foot of the bed.

"Found it! I should have put it on the necklace that came with it." She said casually. She began to put me into the cage. After she locked it shut she looked at me.

"How does it feel?"

"Heavy, but not uncomfortable." I admitted honestly. I turned and looked into a full length mirror. What I was wearing was most likely of greater value than, my sisters car and my mom's car put together. It was on my dick.

"Let's take it off." She grabbed the key. I pulled away.

"I'm your slave right?" I asked. She looked at me confused.

"You are my husband. I don't want to treat you like that anymore!" She said weakly.

"This is the most beautiful piece of jewelry anyone in my family has ever worn for generations. Is it okay If I wear it?"

"You want to be in chastity?" She asked befuddled.

"It's a wedding gift from you. So yes?" I smiled with love in my eyes. She smiled back.

"Fine you can wear it. Poor maid was almost richer by...never mind." She shook her head giggling a bit. Then went into her bag to find the chain that she was to wear the key on. When she found it, she had me stand in front of her and she knelt in front of me.

"My husband, you have asked me to control your sex by placing this chastity on you, is this true?" She asked as she fed the chain through the hole in the key.

"I have Momma."

"I began to own your heart, and some of your mind when we married. By this act, you want me to own your sex as well?" She asked as she readied the lock.

"Yes my Momma."

"Very well, I will lock away your sex so that it will only be used when I need it. You no longer have access to fuck your slaves at will. You must now ask permission. Do you understand my dearest baby boy Paul?"

The lock clicked shut. She put on the necklace with the key on her neck.

"I understand and thank you Momma."

"Further, I need to ask you a question." She tilted my head so I could meet her eyes. "How bad do you want to breed your mother?"

"Momma?"

"Answer me."

"Andrea, yeah, Pauline a little, okay more than a little. My mom... Um not really. Denise...I'd like to hurt, but you don't have her yet. I'd love to do to her, like what you did to me tonight." I admitted.

"I'm already pregnant, and I really don't like vaginal sex. So you will stay locked for the next 4 days. You WILL breed your sisters, and you will breed your mother. Is that clear my baby boy?" She instructed.

"Yes Momma."

"Besides you don't need that small piece of meat to cum anymore do you!?" She giggled. "Me fucking you has given you the best orgasms of your life right?"

"Yes Momma, the very best."

"Alright. Glad that you like my wedding gift. I have one more for you but it is waiting at the house. Snuggle with me. I still feel shitty about your back." She said as she turned off the lamp and climbed into bed. She kissed me softly all over my face, neck and shoulders as I fell asleep.

I woke to breakfast being served.

"I love you Paul, my baby boy!" She exclaimed as she filled my stomach. This was now routine. Yet I still wasn't used to being a bit cum drunk after waking.

"What would you like for breakfast Momma?" I asked looking at the room service menu.

"How about you feed me like I fed you?" She laid her head on my thigh next to my gold cage.

"Hardly filling for a futa your size Momma."

"You calling me fat!" She spun and looked at me with a huge grin.

"Yup, prego weight hit you quick my Mistress!" I laughed. She climbed on me kissing me all the way up.

"Bacon, eggs, sausage, three pancakes, and your cum." She said when our faces were level.

"Sorry ma'am cum is unavailable. It's been locked away." I teased.

"You are right. You don't deserve a blowjob for the 'fat' comment!"

"Hey hold on now!"

"Too late!" She snickered and rolled off of me.

"Order my breakfast Paul. I love you!" She said as I heard the shower running.

I can honestly say that the rest of the honeymoon was as one should be. We made love very often, and she made sure that her fluids were drained, to keep me from bliss.. We tried new food at cultural restaurants. We walked along the beaches for hours, just talking. I found it odd, seeing so many futa on the beach wearing bikini's with massive bulges in their swimsuits. But here, on this island it was normal. We were having such a good time, I didn't want to leave. I asked her a question that was uncouth.

"Momma? Are you rich?" I was massaging her legs after they cramped while fucking me.

"My family is baby boy. Why does that matter, I own you, you will never get access to my money." She said. She had been pissed off that her thigh kept cramping the last four times we made love.

"Could we afford to live on this island?" I began. "I like it here, that was the only reason I asked."

"Oh Goddess no. Futa own this island, they jacked up the property values. My family is new Futa rich. We haven't had a legacy like the first Futa's." She turned over and looked at me from the sun-chair where I had been working on her.

"You haven't seen the inside of the new house my dearest. I promise that your life in service to me, will be far better than you old life." She wagged her finger to me so I would be in arms reach. Once she had me, she pulled me into a kiss.

"Look, it's not ocean breezes and tropical beaches, but you will be happy in our home." Her face changed. "Straighten your collar slave."

"Sorry Momma, I didn't realize it wasn't centered." I thought she was about to go evil and mean again on me from the sudden mood change. I was completely wrong.

"The Futa on this island think like my mother does...or how she used to. You wouldn't like it here. You'd have to be blissed, and if you don't have welts, futa would look at me strangely." She frowned a bit, then continued.

"Paul, I'm fighting my urges to be harsh on you. It is sapping my strength. I find myself repeating a sentence in my head all the time just to keep from going off on you or anyone nearby." She explained.

"Is it working?"

"It's worked the last 4 days so far!" She smiled.

"What is that sentence?"

"He's NOT a slave he's my HUSBAND, I carry his baby. He's not a slave, he's my HUSBAND..." She said.

"Seems to be working." I said thankfully.

"Yeah, but I am looking forward to going home tomorrow so I can take out this frustration on my sister, and maybe see if I can't taunt Denise into joining us." She locked her jaw when she said her name.

"As long as I get to punish her too." I kissed her chin.

"Yes, baby boy, you would."

"I can't believe we go home tomorrow. I'm excited, but I just loved having all this time with you Momma." I laid my head on her cleavage.

"We can always come back when I don't have work." She rubbed my back gently. The welts were almost gone by now. "Or we can go someplace else that is futa friendly, like Japan or Germany or Rome."

"I'd kill to see Rome, I'd love to see Germany. Not big on Japan." I muttered into her boob. I was in heaven laying on top of her. I felt myself drifting off to sleep, coaxed there by the ocean crashing on the beach and her soft voice.

"Rome first then." She said as she rubbed my back. It was at that moment that I knew why she wanted me to call her "Momma". In her arms I was the safest I could ever be.

"Hey...Hey!" I heard what seemed to be seconds later.

"Sorry Momma, I was so calm and comfortable." I had woken with a start.

"I let you nap for an hour. Now I'm hungry and horny. Your back is most likely sunburned, as are your legs!" She helped me off of her. "Fetch us what we ate on Tuesday, that was good. I'm giving you your phone back, and my card. Don't abuse either!" She warned as I packed up our stuff. She took our cooler and towels with her as I put on sandals.

"Momma?" I asked as she was walking away.

"On Tuesday, I didn't get to eat the food. I ate from your ass. Is the food any good?" I asked.

"Yes! So get more than you ordered last time because I ate both of our meals!" She tried to joke about the worst night of our marriage.

"Okay Momma! Back soon!" I yelled as I walked up to the road.

I really did want to call Amanda and ask how she was, or even my mother. I didn't. I just got the food and high tailed it back to the hotel. It was nice being in a crowded restaurant wearing only sandals, my plug, a cock cage and my collar. I got quite a few glances from the futa in the place, checking out my ass. I felt sexy. That was something I would not be able to do back home.

After we ate, we made love twice. I tried reverse cowgirl, and decided I hated it, as her cock missed my prostate every pass. Missionary was best. Regular cow girl was good too. Her thick head would drag my spot to throw me into a chain of orgasms that wouldn't stop.

She fed me in the morning, it was a small load, and I was still hungry as we packed. The cab arrived and I dragged her 3 bags and my one to the cab. Once on the way to the airport I took her hand and squeezed it.

"Can I have something to eat when we get to the airport?" I asked.

"I didn't fill you up?"

"No Momma, your load was the size of mine."

"Fucking pregnancy. Yes, I'll get you a couple breakfast sandwiches when I get mine. You stay with the carry-on bags when we get to the gate, okay? You will need to get dressed baby boy, can't be in just your slave...I'm sorry, 'husband' gear at the airport." She reminded.

"Yes Momma."

I sat with the bags while she was away getting us breakfast. She didn't know what the airport had to offer, so she went, instead of sending me. I stared at my phone wanting to tell Andrea and mom, we'd be home in five hours. I then realized that Momma would have done that already. She took care of everything. Momma said there was one more wedding gift waiting for me at home. I began to speculate as to what it could be.

The flight was awful, turbulence shook the plane fiercely. I saw fear in Momma's eyes for the very first time. It didn't bother me at all, so I held her hand and comforted her as we passed over or through the storm. The pilot made up for his course by having one of the smoothest landings I had ever felt in a plane. Then it was a taxi home. Our new home.

"I will need to bliss your mom and Patty this week, but I promise to sleep in our bed with you. You may get a little horny, cause it will take about 2-3 days to bliss each of them. I promise my first load to you, every morning, though baby boy. Use this time to get baby girl and princess with child. I'll take your cage off for the week." She told me in hushed tones on the drive home.

"Curious about the other wedding gift." I smiled at her.

"I think you will like them. A few are just decorative, and then I got you something you've never had, and it will be needed for your job in the house." She teased.

After getting to our new home we saw Mrs Robbins, aka Goddess, standing out front. She kissed her daughters cheek as I unpacked the trunk of the cab and brought bags into the house.

"PRINCESS BREEDER! Get your rags on and help your Alpha!" Goddess shouted into the house. I carried two of the heaviest bags up to our room which was locked. Andrea passed me in the hallway wearing a long T shirt and nothing else. I went back downstairs and up to Goddess, kneeling.

"Yes?"

"May I have the key to our bedroom so I may put away my wife's clothes?"

"Sorry Paul, I forgot to unlock it. Here you are. You can give this to my daughter when you are done." She handed me the key.

I opened the door to see a gorgeous room. A huge bed, bigger than a California King. It could sleep six easily. Elaborate dressers, plush carpet and it's own bathroom. My wife's closet was bigger than the guest room I had stayed in at Patty's! I didn't have a closet. I had a single drawer in the dresser. In it was, a pair of shorts, a pair of jeans, a pair of dress pants, a couple of T-shirts, a dress shirt, a cocktail dress, a sundress, ankle socks, a pair of white lace rimmed thigh high stockings, some pantyhose and 3 pairs of lace panties.

"I think she means to feminize me." I muttered. Andrea was setting bags down as I spoke. She raised her hand. I remembered that none of my slaves, er family could speak without my or Momma's permission.

"I was sent to buy that stuff as I knew your sizes. You have shoes in the closet. Sneakers, men's dress shoes and some low heals. There is also a pair of black high heels I bought for you." She reported.

"Did you get the last of the bags?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy." She said. My title hadn't been changed at home.

"Wash everything in those two bags, and hang up the rest. My few clothes in that bag will need to be washed."

"Yes Daddy at once."

"Baby Girl! Get up here and help Princess!" I yelled down the stairs. I turned and kissed Andrea on the lips, and then smacked her now naked ass. That's when I saw the gift Momma had gotten. A tramp stamp tattoo above my sisters shapely ass.

"PROPERTY OF PAUL ROBBINS SLN #120-838-116" Then a bar code. Tasha had the same with a different Slave number. I imagined that Patty and my mom did as well. I smiled as I went down the stairs to make dinner.

My mother and Patty were both naked working in the kitchen. They had the tattoos as well. I let them be, as I wondered where my wife had gone. I was exploring the new house a bit when I ran into Goddess Robbins.

"Hey son. Sorry I got you beaten. You know I was acting in both of your best interest, right?" She asked.

"Welts healed, I'm okay. You were right about everything." I said as I dropped to my knees.

"You are wearing the wedding gift!!" She was looking at my crotch.

"Only till she unlocks it, I'm on breeding duty while she blisses my mother and elder sister."

"A nearly free husband asks his wife to wear the cage? I underestimated you son. I'm proud of you. You surprise me at every turn." She gleamed. "I got you a gift too. Stay here."

She went out to her car and was holding a small black case when she returned. She opened it.

"Latex, vinyl, rubber or plastic is inappropriate for husband of your caliber. My husband doesn't deserve such a thing as this." She pulled out from the case a large butt-plug. It was clear, and had been shaped with rifling flat spots, that twisted from the tip to the base.