My Futa Girlfriend Ch. 05 - END

Story Info
Everything is fine, Till Alisha gets pregnant again.
4.9k words
2.56
4.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FINAL

WARNING: Implied toilet slavery, and piss drinking. Continued Incest. That is the fair warning. But you've read most of this, so...

Everything about the Futa council was frightening. The sheer size of the majority of them was insane. It was like being back stage at a WWE show. However, I learned a lot while we visited. How the Futanari had developed and evolved so quickly. The tests that had been done in US army laboratories. How they had escaped. All of it.

Now they were set to enslave the world. Well, just less than half of them were. The vote was in favor of living along side humans. Which meant by this vote, the program Alisha's aunt had spent her life developing would not get off the ground. It would be an entire year before we had to come back to this place. I couldn't be happier about that news.

I watched the news as my wife lubed my cock-sleeve with her tongue. Nothing was mentioned about the Futa summit. They focused instead on all of the missing young men around the country, calling it an epidemic. Law enforcement was up in arms.

"I need you baby." Alisha swooned in my ear, as I felt her slide into my passage. I closed my eyes and lay my head down as she made love to my ass. Her bulging belly made it so she couldn't cuddle me close as she fed me her meat. I could still feel her nipples brushing my back lightly as I had my first orgasm through my cock cage and onto the hotel sheets. She picked up speed and strength, pounding my hole when I felt something wet hit my thighs.

She pulled out of me. Still rock hard.

"My water broke!"

Futa births are supposed to be normally easier than Sapiens' births. As they are built with wide hips, and a ton of abdominal muscles. That is what I had been told. It was dead wrong. While Alisha didn't cry out much, she was exhausted after pushing for nearly an hour, before our baby was born.

"Congrats it's a, oh um, yeah, it's a Futa!" The doctor announced as she began to cry. Alisha pulled the baby to her breast and fed her.

4 YEARS LATER

I would say that life is bliss, problem is, it isn't. The constant whining and crying of all the children had gotten to be too much for me, and I stayed in the main house with Alisha and our futa daughter, Anna. I needed to be away from my mother, sisters, and Denise. Plus the 16 kids.

I would have to start breeding them again soon.

Alisha was gone at the Futa Conference again. I was worried this time. It was only normally a week long. She had been gone three weeks.

Anna was learning faster than any of her half-sisters and brothers. It was a joy to teach her.

"What are we having for dinner daddy?" Her small voice asked.

"Left over fish and veggies sweetheart.

"I love fish! I don't like broccoli!"

"It's good for...."

SLAM!!!

"I don't fucking believe this!" Alisha burst into the living room.

"Momma Language!" I scolded.

"Aw fuck it. They voted for it! Humanity is doomed!" Alisha hugged me briefly and then bent to pick up Anna.

"You are serious?" I looked at my wife.

"As a heart attack." She kissed Anna who was cooing happily.

"Momma tell daddy not to give me broccoli." She asked.

"No kiddo, you have to eat veggies too, or no ice cream!"

"Momma!" She whined as Alisha set her down.

"Go play, Daddy and I have to talk."

I watched my daughter run to her room.

"They going to infuse the water?" I asked.

"Every major bottling plant. Soda, water, tea, energy drinks, all of it." She wrapped her arms around me.

"Nothing we can do to stop it?" I asked as she mashed my face between her breasts.

"No, nothing. At least you and your sons are safe." She whispered in my ear.

"How backed up are you?" I asked.

"I need you, several times tonight and tomorrow. Take some pain killers, I'll grab the lube." She instructed, and led me to our bedroom.

Three weeks away from my wife's glorious cock was too long. Even with the massive plug I wore everyday, it was like losing my virginity again. Thankfully, she started slow, most likely due to my hissing in pain. She gently stretched me back in to husband shape and began to make love to me. When her heavy ball sack kissed mine I knew she would pick up speed.

I braced for the high that would flood first my ass, and then my mind.

"Oh baby you are so tight!" She moaned as she kissed the back of my neck. She slid her monster as deep as it could reach. I began to cum from my limp cock. I held on to the sheets with an iron grip as she send me into a second limp jizz-fest, as she painted my insides with her hot cum. She rolled me over and knee walked to my face shoving her now limp cock in my mouth.

"Clean it. Then drink from me." She said softly.

I sucked the cum, cherry flavored lube, and my ass juices from her cock as she began to piss down my throat. Again she had forgotten her promise. As she pissed she grabbed my plug and pushed it into my hole.

"Can't have it leaking out. There's enough cum on the sheets as is, thanks to you." She giggled.

"Sorry, I just got used to using a Sapiens to piss in at the conference. We were given slaves. Mine was female, and she loved my piss. Sweetheart kneel on the floor, we need to talk." She said, as she sat on the edge of the foot of the bed. I moved between her knees.

"I have some bad news, more bad news and good news." She began.

"Yes I understood the bad news already." I sighed.

"No, beyond the fact that your race is doomed to slavery."

"Oh?" I felt my stomach sink. I couldn't picture anything worse than an entire race blissed out of their minds.

"Please don't scream or yell until I am finished." She cautioned. I nodded.

"If you want to stay the way you are, with your mind intact, I had to accept another futa family to our farm. The futa moving here is the security from the church at our wedding. Her 3 men, her adult daughter, and two late teen twin futa daughters will be joining her." She explained. I raised my hand.

"You will wait, no interruptions husband." She scolded lightly. I nodded.

"Megan, will be allowed to fuck you. The twins are allowed to fuck you. You will obey them as you obey me. In turn you will breed her daughter Jillian." She sighed then continued.

"If for any reason you displease Megan, or her brats, you will be blissed, enslaved to me, and I will have to have you castrated. In 14 years your son will take over breeding your family." She informed. My eyes were wide.

"Lastly, your mother's most recent daughter was her last. She's hit menopause. She's still producing milk, so she will remain here to be a nursemaid" Alisha looked sad about that.

"Now you can ask." She instructed.

"Megan will ruin my love canal for your cock. Why did you agree?" I asked.

"You will heal. I had to agree to keep our land. Seems you were right, killing my aunt and mother wasn't all that bright of an idea." She looked at the floor in front of my knees. Her ego had taken a torpedo to it. That was clear to me.

"They threatened to charge me with murder, and seize all of my assets, including you, and your family. Anna would have been taken to a different Futa led family to be raised. I had no choice." She had tears welling in her eyes.

"And if I don't want to be a whore for our neighbors?" I asked angrily.

"Don't do it, don't fight me on this. I love you too much. Anna needs her daddy."

"Yeah? And I don't need my colon rearranged so badly I have to defecate through a tube into a bag!" I stood up. "Have you seen her cock? I'll bet it is 18 inches hard! Her daughters are bound to be hung the same way! Your fist would be more comfortable and do less damage!"

"Dear Husband please get back on your knees." She pleaded to me.

"Slaves go to their knees. I am not enslaved!"

"For decorum, when they arrive, you have to act as if you are enslaved." She explained.

"This deal is getting worse all the time!" I said and almost smiled.

"Star Wars quotes cannot stop what will be happening next week. Please obey me." She pointed a finger to the floor. I knelt in front of her.

"So I can't go to Tashi station and get some power converters?" Now I did smile, as did she.

"Thank you, I needed that." She ran her fingernails over my scalp to sooth me. It was working.

"I don't want to be ruined." I moaned. Her nails relaxed every part of my body as she scratched my head lightly.

"I don't want you castrated, or blissed. So please obey me." She said softly. I was falling asleep on my knees.

"Nah, ah, I need to go again! Get up on the bed handsome I have another load for you!!!" She picked me up and tossed me on the bed gently. I shook my bare ass at her playfully. I forgot the impending doom just for a few more minutes as my wife made love to me.

What surprised me was when after she had dumped her 12 ounces of cum into me she flipped me over and sat on my hard cock.

"I want another child honey, fill me up. I'm ovulating."

A woman that large, and it still astounds me how tight her vagina was. She whimpered in pain as I slid into her. I had already cum twice, so I knew I would last a while, and I'd have to repeat this a few times before the pregnancy took. My prostate had to be near empty, so I hoped that my balls had a full compliment.

She had been level headed and loving the last few years. I was willingly going to make her hormonal and crazy again. Well not crazy, but bi-polar as all hell. Still I filled her womb after she had an orgasm.

"When?" I asked, as she lay down and put my head on her breast.

"Next week. I gave her my mothers men as well. I don't use them, and they are only good for working the crops and houses." She sighed.

"Which house?"

"My mother's. I'm afraid that the council will want to put someone else in my aunts house. They didn't say anything about that yet."

"Goddess save us." I said as I drifted off to sleep.

"I hope she does."

I woke to her deep in my mouth feeding me breakfast. I knew that she was backed up badly, because even after filling my stomach with her delicious cum she kept her hard on and bent me over the bed to fuck me.

It was then that I realized I had worn the plug all night with two loads inside of me. She pulled it out and slid in her cock, not allowing anything I didn't absorb into my blood stream to remain in me. She wasn't gentle this morning. In fact I thought she might be mad at me. I growled at the pain.

"I'm pregnant." She said, then pounded my ass hard.

"You are hurting me." I whined.

"Deal with it, You belong to me." She snapped back coldly.

"Alisha please!"

"Shut up and take my cock! You exist to please me! Do your damned job and quit whining!" She was on a warpath against me. It wasn't her fault. Her hormones had just gone into over drive.

"I love you too!" I said in between her thrusts.

There I was again with a, half out of her mind, futa wife. Her mother wasn't here to protect me. Which made my eyes go wider after she filled me with cum and put the plug back in. This would be three loads I would absorb into my body. Yet I kept silent. I didn't complain or question her. I made her breakfast.

A week later I was standing nude on the porch sipping tea, watching Megan and her horse cock blonde headed daughters move in. One of the daughters winked at me and grabbed her cock from under her skirt showing it to me. It was as big as I feared. The twins were a little shorter than their mother at about six foot, nine inches. I had guessed Megan at eight feet tall at the wedding, it was closer to seven even.

"What are you doing out here? Dripping my cum onto the porch?! Are you wanting to be blissed?? Dammit Paul, you need to be breeding Patricia, she's ovulating!" Alisha scolded.

"I wanted to see the daughters." I explained as she pushed me toward my families house.

"Oh you'll get to know them just fine. Jillian is up after Patricia. And the twins are already talking about your ass, guess they like man ass as much as I do." My wife chuckled.

"Hi Daddy!" My sister cooed. Her pussy was lewdly on display with her legs spread wide. "Fill my belly with another slave please Daddy! If I'm pregnant I won't have to be a toilet." She pleaded. For some reason I wasn't listening. I was focused on the job. How I kept forgetting that Patricia was so tight, was beyond me. I get that she was into chicks, but she had given birth a few times and always rebounded. Andrea was not this tight!

I wanted to make this last as long as I could. I didn't want to see Megan or her twins. So I gently made love to my elder sister. I locked my mouth on hers as I slowly fed her my cock till I found her cervix. I ground away at it sending my sister into an orgasm that rivaled mine when being fucked by my wife.

This caused her tighten even more, and I knew the battle was lost. I could feel my balls hitch up as I impregnated my sister for a fourth time. I lay on her breasts as my cock shrank. She was playing in my hair, purring "thank you" over and over again.

A couple of days later I was sent to Megan's house. I had yet to lay eyes on Jillian, so all I needed to do was avoid Megan, and the twins, Molly and Melanie. Do the job a couple times a day and go home for some sweet loving. Alisha was having a good day, and was gentle with me the night before. She had just fed me a filling breakfast from her cock, so I was feeling good as well. She had left her load locked in me overnight adding to my dreamy mood.

"You look smaller than when you got married." I had been about to knock when Megan swung open her front door.

"I'm not wearing clothes?" I guessed.

"You were naked that day too! I was drooling over your sweet ass! You looked adorable with the ribbons trailing from your plug." She smile wide. "Come on in, it's time to meet your new mate." she shooed me in and closed the door behind me.

"She's my eldest, but dumb as shit. She was before her sisters blissed her to oblivion. Frankly, she's nothing more than a paperweight that eats and shits. Just go upstairs, grab her and take her to the breeding house. I can use that room as an office once she's gone." She pointed up the stairs.

"Oh and take the diapers with you, she can't close her anus fully anymore, so she has 'accidents', She's all yours to keep, feed and take care of. The twins won't be happy she's gone, but they will visit you instead." She chuckled lightly. "After my turn of course."

"Oh dear Goddess, what have I got myself into?" I thought to myself and slowly ascended the stairs.

She was gorgeous!

Other than the diaper.

Long blonde hair that draped over her DD cups. Her ass seemed to be perfectly rounded. She was only five foot, four inches tall. Maybe with the massive tits, 110 pounds. I couldn't wait to fuck her!

"Momma says I have a new Daddy, are you him?" She looked shy.

"Yes I am."

"Why are you naked?" She looked confused, which I was sure was her natural face.

"I'm my wife's breeder slave, same as you."

"I'm gonna make slaves now?"

"WE are going to make slaves together." I said as I coaxed her out of her room. I handed her a large pack of diapers. I grabbed another pack and we made our way out of the house.

"See you soon Paul." Megan taunted as we left. I needed to talk to my wife right now! I was not going to end up like this poor, pitiful, sexy girl. We dropped off the diapers at my families house in a room set aside for Jillian. Then I dragged her to the main house. I found my way to Alisha's office.

"This is my future if you allow those three futa to have their way with me!" I barked, pointing to Jillian's diaper. Alisha looked up from her computer. She studied Jillian briefly.

She had been a good mood all morning, and I just fucked that up.

"When you are as blissed out as she is, you won't care." She looked back down at her screen.

"We have a 4 year old, and you are carrying a second child. You don't want me to be a father to our children?" I scolded.

"I'm beginning to rethink it little husband. I am trying to finish a report, and you are disrupting my thoughts. Your little bark can be erased my chihuahua."

"ALISHA! This is more important! Look at her!" I was properly mad from her insults and lack of concern.

She stood suddenly, and leapt over her desk grabbing me by the throat in 2 short quick moves.

"WHAT. IS. YOUR. JOB?!" She began to squeeze my entire neck in one hand.

"To breed the slaves..." I choked.

"Wrong!" She shook me.

"To please my wife in all ways." I felt her relax her hand.

"Do I look pleased right now?"

"No." I said weakly and she let go. I collapsed onto the floor. Jillian giggled like an idiot.

"Your cock is small for a futa." Jillian continued to giggle... Till she flew across the room hitting a bookshelf ass first, as she skidded across the floor.

"Take your new toy and get the fuck out of my office now!" Alisha ordered. I wasn't stupid. I complied.

Eventually I finally got into the mood to remove a dirty diaper, wash the ditz in the shower and breed her. I didn't enjoy it as much as I had hoped. I knew I had to go home. Pissing Alisha off while pregnant was stupid. Yet, I had to make her see what these three futa would do to my body. I kissed my mother, sisters and children goodbye, and headed toward home.

I started making dinner, not know where Alisha was. I still needed to talk to her, but I didn't want to press my luck. I had gotten off easy that afternoon. Just a scolding.

Still once dinner was finished I had to go find her.

She was still in her office.

"Dinner is on the table." I said softly.

"I'll be down in a minute." She shooed me off.

I began to eat after I served her plate. She finally came down and began to eat.

"I'm sorry I upset you my love." I attempted. She just kept eating, silent. We finished our dinner and she got up from the table.

"Dishes, then come suck my cock till I get tired." She muttered.

"Yes my love." I began to collect the dishes off of the table. I heard the television turn on and the moan of the couch as she sat on it. After I was finished and cleaned up all the surfaces I knelt in front of her. She was already naked and fed her cock to me. I nursed on it gently until she was hard and then forced her cock down my throat. I caressed her large balls, hoping there wasn't too much in there as I was already full.

"I made a decision today." She turned off the TV.

I could only look up at her with a mouthful of her cock.

"Mother always said, 'Futa first'. I should have listened. Operations have already started. New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, most of the bigger cities have been put under the influence. Men and women in each of those cities will be attracted to Futa. In a few days, after finding one, they will be completely blissed." She pulled her cock from my mouth and got up. She bent me over the arm of the couch.

"You know the difference between 375 million Americans and you?" She asked as she pulled out my plug.

"No my love."

"At one time you had a choice. You could have been the one free minded man on the planet."

"I will be. I will raise our children for you." I said with hope in my voice.

"You had the choice. You squandered it just like the idiot Sapiens you are." She said as she began to fuck me. "You spent so much energy defending Futa, but in the end, your father was right all along."

"Don't do this Alisha, I love you!" I pleaded as she picked up speed.

"I love you too slave. Say goodbye to Paul, you won't remember who that is in 3 days. You will only know to follow orders and worship futa cock. You will beg for my cum by the end of the week. I really did love you Paul." She shot a massive load into my ass, slipped out and plugged me. She found the chastity belt and locked it on my waist, so I couldn't remove the plug.

When I woke she was in me again. She said nothing this time. My breakfast went into my ass, and then the locked plug insured I couldn't get to it. I made her breakfast and was told to breed Jillian. I was too depressed to even get hard. I stayed in the family house and cried. Eventually I went back home to make dinner.

12