My Futa Girlfriend Ch. 05 - END

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After which, Alisha silently took my ass again. Each load was massive, and I felt like I had a gallon of cum in my colon. After the fourth load that day I could feel it. It wasn't being high anymore. My thoughts were broken. I felt no urge to fight what my wife was doing to me. I wanted it to happen. I wanted to be blissed. That is what woke me up the next morning.

"Alisha?" I knelt over her body with a very sharp kitchen knife pressed to her throat. This was my last chance. Her hands were cuffed to the head board, ankles to the foot board. I had been quiet and gentle till just this moment.

She opened her eyes.

"Slave, don't be stupid."

"I'm your FUCKING HUSBAND! I LOVE YOU!!" I pressed the knife down a bit harder.

"I love you too, don't you want to love me forever?" She tried.

"At the expense of my intelligence? Feeling the love from our kids? Mindlessly doing what I am told? Losing my nuts?" I pushed a little harder. "Forgetting the children I gave to my sisters and Mother? Forgetting that I love ANNA? Are you fucking daft?" I leaned over her now. One move from her and I would slice in. As soon as I heard any wood break I would kill my wife, and the daughter in her womb. I had 18 other kids and 5 blissed out people that relied on me.

"Paul. If you kill me, you and your entire family will die. Even the children. Even Anna. So stop. Put the knife down, be smart!" She said calmly.

"I would be smart, if I had not just absorbed 4 loads back to back! Fine Megan can kill us all. Big deal. I would be able to make love to Andrea one last time. I would have time to tell my kids I love them. To tell my sisters and mother that I love them!" Tears began to drip from my eyes onto her face.

"I don't want you, or your family dead Paul dearest! Put the knife down and we can talk this over." She said soothingly

"I don't trust you!" I pulled the knife a millimeter across her neck. She felt the blade cut her skin.

"Paul. I still love you. I wanted to help you. Don't kill your son in my belly. You have to teach him how to play football. How to swing a bat, how to catch a ball! Don't kill our son." She whispered.

I began to sob, crashing my head onto her left breast. I let go of the knife and it landed on the carpeted bedroom floor. The next thing I heard and felt was Alisha getting free of her bonds. I was thrown to the floor on the opposite side I had dropped the knife.

I curled in the fetal position. She never told me it was a boy!

"Hey! Get over here. Bring the twins. We are getting this over with now!" I heard.

"Bastard tied me down and threatened to cut my throat!" I could only hear her side.

"Nah, I'm gonna cut off his junk while the three or you bliss him to a vegetable. Yeah like Jillian. Then I'll install him as a toilet in your house."

"No I don't want him anymore! I have a son in my belly, I'll marry him when he's UGH! Gleck!"

"Fucking bitch!" I heard. And heard a body collapse to the floor. My mother's voice?

I looked up from the floor on the side of the bed.

"Mom?"

"None of us were blissed besides the cunt Denise in the basement. We just saw the writing on the wall. We just went with it."

"Um So you all?" I was so confused.

"Don't over think it. Andrea told us why you were better than any boyfriend, and we decided to try you out for ourselves. Andrea can't act her way out of a paper bag, amazing Alisha bought it." My mother smiled.

"We all need to leave, with the kids." I warned. I saw my wife dead on the floor. The blood had stopped spurting.

"True, lets get going!" My Mother grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs. To the front door. "Aw fuck!" My mother said and dropped the knife. Megan was in the window on the porch.

"Shh! Shh! It's okay, five or six more loads and you will be so happy to do what you are told!" Megan cooed in my ear as my rectum tore.

"Hi slave, how are you feeling?" It was Molly. "Are you still in there Paul?"

"My ass is ripped and because you leave the plug in it, it will not heal!" I sniped.

"Aw poor slave. Well time for some cock!" Melanie shoved her entire 18 inches into me without so much as a drop of spit for lube. Thankfully I had the prior 6 loads in my cock-sleeve.

ONE WEEK LATER

My memory is all fuzzy.

I'm wearing a diaper, I have to dig holes today.

Someone named Andrea is going into the hole. Then after that, some woman named Patricia is going in a different hole. Then I have to put dirt on them till the hole is filled. I am really needing cum right now. I'm so hungry.

I'm being hosed down with cold water. The Mistress says I have a new job. I am told to lay down in a bathroom. Men lock my body below the floor. My cock stump has a tube attached to it with a bolt going through the stump. A larger tube is shoved up my ass. And I can feel spikes dig into my cock-sleeve so it won't fall out.

A toilet is placed over my head as it sticks out of the floor. A funnel is shoved deep into my throat. Goggles are put over my eyes so I can see what will happen.

"How long does one of these last?" Mistress asks Older mistress.

"Piss only? A few months, to a year. Kidneys give out at some point. Full service, a few weeks a month or two tops. Blood poisoning." The Older Mistress answered.

"He should have been blissed from the beginning." The Older Mistress said as she sat down on my bowl and began to push.

The cold water splashed my face and forced the poop into my stomach. I was full, and that was a job well done. I was proud to be a toilet. Well...as long as I would last. Smells bad in here though.

12