My Futa Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of a boy, some breakfast, and his Futa mom.
4.6k words
4.25
55.8k
81

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2222083
2222083
165 Followers

Warning: This story contains scenes of excessive cum, some minor unrealistic sexual activities, and a lady with a huge cock. If that isn't your kinda thing, look somewhere else.

***

"What could she possibly mean?" I thought as my head still pounded from the night before.

The events of the night prior had all flooded back to me in a tsunami of information, and frankly, I was at a loss.

Could my mother really be packing that monster between her legs? Did she really shove that whole thing down my throat in one swoop? How was that even possible?

I picked up my phone and started to frantically check my messages as I saw a text pop up along with a picture. It was from Mom.

The message read: "You better get down here quickly sweetie, you wouldn't want mommy to get angry now, would you? I wouldn't want something like this to have to happen again."

'This' referred to the photo below, which was one of my mother, the sweet lady who raised me for 21 long years, holding me up by the hair. It appeared I was unconscious and covered in her cum. A devilish smile had crossed my mother's face, almost like a hunter who had gotten a world record kill. And sitting right next to my face was a monster cock. Standing at what must have been 28 inches, smaller than when they started, but not by much, it was... impressive, to say the least. That answered my questions: the events of the night before definitely weren't a dream.

That was when I became acuity aware of the pain and the new bruises that formed around and on my jaw, just more proof my recollection of the night before was correct.

But there was no time to worry about that. I hurried downstairs, hoping to avoid whatever my mother had in mind for me.

***

The downstairs of my house smells wonderful. The distinct scent of french toast wafted into my nose, and the sound of bacon filled the house almost as if it was cheering for itself. And in front of it all stood my mother, as beautiful as always.

She was clad in a deep red robe that barely covered what it needed. Her breast easily filled the top half, her nipples poking through and the sides of her areolas barely visible from the front. The back was stretched around her supple ass, each cheek seemingly taking up half the space. But that alone wasn't any different from a normal morning; what was different this morning was what was hanging out of the robe. Dangling in a semi-erect state was a python of girl meat sitting at an impressive 18 inches, much less thick though, as now it was only swollen to the size of a soda can.

Directly behind the monster was a set of balls easily the size of softballs, the veins on the taut sack throbbing in an almost rhythmic manner. She must have left the leather strap, which normally kept her extra genitals hidden away, out of her wardrobe this morning.

I tried not to stare for too long and rushed into the kitchen. I sat down at the table with my eyes firmly glued to anything but my mother. The awkwardness started to fill the room extremely fast, my mind screamed at me to say something, but luckily my mother beat me to the first words.

"Good morning, Mikey. How did you sleep? And are you hungry, baby boy?" my mother cooed to me in a sweet yet teasing tone, which oddly started to relax my tense body.

With the offer of food on the table, my stomach let out a loud gargle, and my mouth, in response, let out a soft, "Yes, mama."

Within the next few minutes, everything was done cooking and set on the side of the counter. Mom took a seat at the other end of the table and gazed at me with a fire in her eyes.

"Alright, Michael, let me explain to you how your life is going to work now," she exclaimed in an almost militaristic way.

"I'm done being your maid. For 21 years of your life, I cooked, I cleaned, and I paid for everything you ever wanted, all in hopes you would grow up to be a good young man. I even took care of you when you were depressed, but it's been a long time since then Michael, and what do you have to show for it? Nothing, that's what. No job. No girlfriend. And no ambition. So here's the deal, Mike..."

I had to try and interrupt, "Mom, what the hell are you trying to say?"

"Shut up, Michael."

She didn't scream, all she did was talk, but part of me knew I had to listen. Her tone demanded I do so. I hung my head down and let her continue.

"This meal I prepared will be the last one I cook. You will be doing everything around the house from now on. Cooking, cleaning, and taking 'care' of me when I get home from work. I expect you to learn how to do all these things and be the best little maid you can be. If you're a good boy, I'll still pay for all the things you want. This will continue until you get a job or move out of my house. Of course, if you end up liking how I'm gonna treat you, it doesn't have to end. But as of right now, you're no longer gonna be some lazy piece of shit. Understand me, Michael?"

I was frozen solid, unable to move. All I could muster was one pitiful "Yes."

"Now then, before we eat, I have one more surprise for you," she began as a devilish smile crawled onto her face.

Out from under the table she pulled a long, thick, and silver box, topped off with a very ornate looking gold bow. It wasn't near my birthday, and it definitely wasn't Christmas, so what is this?

"As mentioned, part of your job from now on will be pleasing my urges, and to do that properly you need all the correct tools. I love your tight little throat Mikey, but that by itself just isn't going to please me anymore."

With a flick of the wrist, my mother had opened the box, and inside was something familiar. It was a dildo, but this one somehow looked... familiar.

"Isn't it beautiful, Mikey? I had that cast right when I got out of college. It's the only one like it. It is a perfect recreation of my member at peak performance, all 32 inches of it."

What was that gonna be used for, I had to wonder. Then she spoke again.

"But as of right now, Mike, you can't handle me at my peak yet, so we'll have to settle for something else."

With another quick flick of the wrist, I was presented with another much shorter but still as thick dildo.

"This is a six-inch replica of my member. While it is a lot shorter, it's equally as thick. You'll be stretching yourself out with this today Michael. Do you understand me?"

I didn't, I hadn't the foggiest what she was on about, but I was gonna have to lie.

"Yes, mama. I understand."

Now I was at my feet, shorts around my ankles and my mother's hand firmly placed upon my ass. Luckily, years of squats allowed my ass to redefine "buns of steel" so all her taps on my ass were just that, taps. Although, what frightened me is that I could hear her behind me sucking on the dildo, lubing it up to make sure it slid in my hole.

"Hehe. You aren't much to look at Mike, but this beautiful ass here, oh it's perfect. Makes me wonder why I didn't try something sooner," her tone was equal to that of a kid in a candy story.

"You don't need that much, boy, do you? I saw you the other night with your own fingers up this beautifully sculpted ass. So, I'll just get to it before breakfast gets any colder."

Without any fanfare, without any ceremony, and without any mercy, that thing was lodged within me.

While she was right, it wasn't anywhere near her full length; the thickness was a killer. Just the mere insertion of it stiffened my cock up to the iron and made my legs fall out from under me, landing my sore ass right back on the chair and making sure this thing wasn't coming out anytime soon.

"Is it comfy, Mikey?" my mother's sweet tone flooding my ears, almost making me cum without a single lick of stimulation to my cock.

All I could muster up was a moan, but it wasn't manly, oh no. This was a loud, almost pornographic, girly moan. Must've made mommy happy though, her face was brighter than ever.

She stood up from the table and went to go make us both plates of what would be my last home-cooked meal in a while. I couldn't help but notice something, though.

That the low gurgling noise had come back from the previous night, and all of a sudden, I noticed what was making it, my mother's balls. They were beginning to swell along with her cock, which she had started stroking with a free hand when she got up. What she had just done to me must have made her riled up.

Once the noise had stopped, her cock was at what had to be 22 inches hard, and her balls the size of large shot puts. I was taken aback, but for a reason that shocked even me.

I could've sworn erect it was much larger than that. My mother must have been able to tell what I was thinking cause her out-of-the-blue statement left me dumbfounded.

"Let me give you a piece of information, Mikey." My mother said coyly. "I have full control over this impressive piece of meat you see before you. I control the size of both it and my balls."

"Bullshit, that's beyond any normal capability," I thought as her cock still sat throbbing in front of me.

She was still saying words, but I stopped listening. Full control over both sizes? Such a thing wasn't possible, was it? Then again, until the night before, it was impossible for a woman to have an almost 3-foot cock. At that point, I decided to tune myself back in.

"It can go as small as 8 inches and as large as 32, maybe even more, but for what I have planned for you, this size will do just fine."

The rest of breakfast was eaten in silence, that was except for the moans that occasionally slipped past my throat. My insides squeezing tightly to the cast of her member inside of me, making me weak throughout my body. Due to this, I was eating much slower, and by the time I had finished my plate, 45 minutes had gone by.

Mom had gotten up all ready to get dressed about 10 minutes prior, and by the time she came back down, she was ready for work. She stood in front of me in a black three-piece suit with her hair put into a tight bun. Her suit pants were much baggier upfront than in the back. All in all, it was her normal attire for a serious day of work. But now I understood why she had her pants specially tailored: it was so she didn't cause a mass surge of wives to leave their husbands for her large lady cock.

"Today, I'll be back by 5:00. By that time, I want this list of chores done and dinner ready for me." Her sweet tone had returned, but the words she spoke undercut the sweetness of them greatly.

"Oh, and let me remind you, if I find out that you missed a chore, or you decided to cum without me, there will be serious consequences."

That last line hurt like a knife to the chest as my cock was rock hard from breakfast still, and I needed some release bad, but do I dare risk it?

With a chuckle and a wave goodbye my mother piled in her Mercedes GLA and drove off. The time on the clock was 8:00 AM, I better get to work if I want to keep her happy.

***

The time had started to whizz by as I got to work, knocking out the long list of chores my mother provided. The kitchen had been cleaned, the counters wiped down, and various other amounts of tasks had all been done.

By the time I finished her long list of chores, the time was 3:00 pm. I better hurry if I'm gonna cook dinner in time for her, especially since I haven't cooked anything in my life. Thankfully, cleaning was a bit easier since I kept my room tidy all the time, but still not an childish feat. The sheer size of the house alone made cleaning every inch of it a time-consuming task.

I had stopped only briefly in between chores to look at a text message my mother sent me around noon.

It was a video of her unstrapping her cock, which had to only be 14 inches long in the video, but much thicker than it was this morning. She took the monster in one hand and stroked it for a grueling 10 minutes before finally releasing a fat nut into her executive toilet. The morning activities must have made her backed up, her load was huge, clogging the toilet up, she didn't mind though, it was hers to do with what she pleased.

By the time the video ended and she had cleaned herself up, she turned the camera around and held up 5 fingers, a not-so-subtle reminder of how many hours I had left before her return. After that, I needed to take a little break. The monster in my backside made it hard enough to focus on anything, and now I was clenching around it even harder. My cock had jumped up in anguish, desperate to cum due to the earlier scene at breakfast and now my mother's teasing.

With all the chores done and my mind at ease, I only had one task left, dinner. It was time for me to figure out how to cook.

***

"Mikey!! I'm home, baby!" my mother's voice rang from the front door as she kicked off her shoes and started walking around the house.

"Did you have a good day at work, Momma?" I questioned in the sweetest tone I could muster up.

"Oh yes, Mike, it was wonderful! I had a wonderful lunch break and got a ton of work... Michael. What the hell is this?"

My heart sank, oh shit. What did I forget to do?

My mind began racing as I pulled the frozen chicken strips out of the oven and turned the heat below the mac and cheese pot off, not the most gourmet meal I know, but it was all I could think of.

"What is what, Mama?" I tried to say it in a polite tone.

"This window is filthy, Mikey! My list said dust and clean ALL the windows, but you missed the one in the front of the house? How dumb are you, you little slut?"

Her words stung like fire, and my heart shattered. It wasn't my fault the house has 3 stories to it, each with a metric shit ton of windows on each floor that I was bound to miss one. But from the tone of my mother's voice, I could tell she wasn't in the mood for logic or a well-thought-out argument right now. The only thing to do now is cry.

I collapsed at her feet and uttered, "I'm so sorry, Mama!" Tears flowed down my face as I was terrified of what she was gonna do to me.

"Oh, Mikey... It's okay," she said in a tone reminiscent of one that a parent would use when talking to an upset toddler.

With one swoop, my mother collected me in her arms and began stroking my hair.

"I know you tried your best, and from the looks of it, you did every other chore I asked you to do, so don't cry sweetheart, It'll be alright."

The look in her eyes was sweet, and the tone of her voice made my brain swim in happiness as she wiped away a tear streaming down my face. The woman who was a total monster just a moment earlier had turned back into the sweet mother I always knew. If this is what life is gonna be like from now on, I'm in for one hell of a ride.

"I'm still your mother, Michael, and I still love you. I can't help but love you, and I wanna see you grow and become a good man. Now then, let's go see what you made mommy for dinner."

She put me down on the floor, and I led her to the kitchen, sitting her down at the head of the table, and walked over to the counter to make us both a plate. I was happy to see her not mad anymore, that was until I sat her dinner down in front of her.

"Seriously? This is what you made me, Michael? Frozen chicken and Mac and cheese from a box?" her words began to sting once more.

"Have I ever made you something so pitiful? No, Michael, I haven't! You're so lazy! You couldn't even just fucking make spaghetti or some other simple shit?"

Despite all of this, I ignored her words. I was proud of my first cooking outing, and I wasn't going to let her cruel words, no matter how much they hurt me inside, affect me on the outside. I turned to grab my own plate when my mother grabbed my hand.

"Where do you think you're going, Michael? This morning I told you to make dinner for me, not for you. If you wanted to eat real food, you would've made me a better dinner. Regardless, I have something special for you, now get under the table."

Her demanding tone affected my body like always as I ducked under the table facing her legs.

"What now, mama?" my voice producing the words in a sheepish tone.

"Now, baby boy, you're gonna drain my balls of my thick cum, or you'll be going to bed hungry, so get to sucking. Oh, and don't worry about passing out, I'm gonna save some room inside of you for your punishment."

With that, I could hear my mom pick up a spoon and begin eating the dinner I made for her, and I began eating mine.

I reached my hands out and began the labor of taking my mother's thick slab of meat out of her pants, no easy feat. I unbuckled her belt and pulled them down, exposing her thick thighs and what was strapped to the right one.

Even with the loads, she shot earlier today, her cock and balls were as virile as ever. I unstrapped it from her thigh and heard a loud thunk as it slipped out of my hand, hitting the wooden chair my mother was resting on.

I started stroking her cock, using both my hands to go along the whole length. As I picked up speed and my mother's cock began to swell. From 14 inches to a still impressive 20, while not as big as this morning or last night, it was still as intense as ever. Her balls had gone from that of a smaller apple to the size of softballs, and just like that, she was hard.

I was confused at the size; why wouldn't she want it to be bigger? But then I realized she has something planned for me later tonight. This must be her way of making sure I don't choke and pass out again.

"Now, you little slut, I made sure to stretch out your throat nice and good yesterday, so I expect you to take my much smaller cock all the way to the base. If you don't, I'll just have to force you down."

The previous cruelness of her words had dissipated and that beautiful tone had returned, even though her words didn't match the tone.

"This dinner is terrible, by the way. The chicken is cold in the center. But, I'm gonna need the energy for your punishment, so I'll choke it down. Speaking of choke, get to it, boy."

With her cock millimeters from my face, I could smell her womanhood, the sweet and sweaty smell of a long day's work covering every inch of it. It wasn't a foul smell; it was more of a musk than anything. There was something about it, it infected my mind and assaulted all my senses.

I couldn't put it off any longer, the monster in front of me had started leaking a clear and thick pre-cum that was coating the floor, and if I didn't want to clean up any more of a mess I was gonna have to get this meat in my mouth.

With a big gasp of air, I started inching it into my throat, slowly to make sure I don't gag too loud and interrupt mom's dinner. By the time I got 10 inches down my throat, I realized that it was indeed much easier to take her thick cock now. That didn't stop me from gagging though, it was still incredibly thick, and the pulsing of the veins are like iron in my throat. All of this equated to my cock being hard as steel again. My asshole gripping the dildo inside of me, almost as if it was milking the rubber member. Shit, I need something to do with my hands so that I don't touch myself.

Almost like a second instinct, I pushed my head down further, getting 5 more inches down my mouth, allowing me finally to be able to reach my mother's fat balls.

Each one was more than enough to fill my hand; the heat radiating off of them was impressive, and the pure weight of them was like nothing I'd ever felt. I cupped them in my hands and did the best I could to give them a massage. From the loud moans coming from my mother, I must have been doing well. The throbbing coming from each one felt like heaven; I could feel my dinner churning around in them. It was time to get it out.

20 minutes of cock sucking had passed, and I got 18 out of 22 inches down my throat, impressive, but not enough.

With one swift movement, though, I felt a familiar warmth on the back of my head, my mother's hands.

2222083
2222083
165 Followers
12