My Futa Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, my little housemaid. I finished the plate of slop you called a dinner. Let me show you what a real meal is like."

With that, I was once again turned from her son into her onahole.

Her freak strength pushed me all the way down onto her cock, my face buried deep in her pubes and her cock gagging my throat. Her balls rested on my chin as I could feel them churn the impossibly thick cum within.

"Oh, Mikey! You sound so lewd!" my mother exclaimed in excitement while picking up my head from the base of her cock.

"And you're still so tight! It seems your slut throat is more resilient than I expected. How wonderful, just like your father was!"

I couldn't see her face from under the table, but I knew that she had a wide smirk, and her cheeks were beginning to blush.

She was steadily going faster and faster, and her worry about my well-being was disappearing as her lust began to take over her brain.

Her moans were more guttural than this morning, her grip iron tight as all that was on her mind was cumming down her son's throat. At this point, I was starving, I hadn't eaten since noon, and the sweet memory of the taste of her potent cum was filling my brain. Using all the strength I had, I sucked on her womanhood harder than ever, and using my hands, I milked her balls like one would a cow. From those two motions alone, along with the grinding of my mother's hips into my face, I could tell she was ready to burst.

With the same jet force as this morning, the cum came rushing out like a waterfall, unlike the night before however, she was fully down my throat. The only sound my ears heard was the screams of my mother as she took utter pleasure feeding her son.

The amount she came was much smaller than this morning, but more than any man could cum within a month. It was thick, and the feeling of it sloshing in my stomach made me moan in pleasure, definitely a filling meal.

With a sigh of relief, she unsheathed her cock from my throat and pushed me out of the way, her hands firmly grasping it as it still dripped a steady stream of cum. She wasn't close to being satisfied, her balls still throbbing and her member still hard.

"Now, normally, I would turn you around and pound that sweet asshole of yours to make sure my nuts were completely empty, but since you did such a piss poor job at dinner, this will have to do for now."

My mouth was drooling a mixture of saliva and cum; showing no other emotion than pure ecstasy, but my eyes had widened dramatically. That thing? Inside of me? I was gonna be split open. I knew it.

"Oh, calm yourself, dumbass," her words harsher than previous, "you're gonna love every second of this punishment I have planned. Speaking of which, I have something for you that I picked up on the way home."

She left me panting on the kitchen floor as she stepped out into the living room and returned with a large gift bag.

"Inside of this bag is everything you're gonna need for your punishment tonight. I expected you'd fuck something up, and since I'm a woman who likes to prepare, I picked this stuff up on the way home."

With that, she set the bag down in front of me, checked her watch, and gave me my marching orders.

"It's 6:05 right now. Your punishment will start at 9:00. Be in my room fully prepared for it, and hopefully, by the end, you'll understand that mommy isn't joking when she tells you to do something. Especially when it's as serious as dinner and chores."

With those final orders, she kissed me on the forehead and walked away to go watch T.V. in the den. I looked into the bag and the contents in there gave me a very clear picture of what my punishment was gonna be.

I was in for a long night, and in the morning, my throat won't be the only thing hurting.

Final Notes: Thank you for reading chapter 2! Sorry, it took a little while, the editing process can be slow. If you have any constructive criticism or comments feel free to reach out to me! Next chapter (which will be soon) you'll be getting a lot more "backdoor action" if you catch my drift. Until then, laters! Oh also thank you to the editor of this chapter, s0rethr0at.

12