My Futanari Autobiography Ch. 01

Story Info
Hi, I'm Alisha and this is the beginning of my futanari life.
4.6k words
4.62
23.4k
48

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers

Chapter 1 Two options, A or B? I choose C. All of the Above

Hi, I'm Alisha and this is the story about how it all began after my 18th birthday, starting with Adam and Eve, my best friends in high school. Yeah, I know, they got made fun of a lot, especially, since Adam was such a pretty boy always hanging out with us girls, everyone thought he was gay. They made jokes about how if they had been the real Adam and Eve, none of us would be here... cruel, but that really is how he looked from all outward appearances, though anyone who really knew him, knew he liked nothing more than boobs, something I didn't have, but Eve did. Although I often felt like a third wheel, despite how many times the three of us made out together. Adam was a horny but respectful emo boy with spiky black hair and Eve was a pretty, rather bi-curious busty babe with wavy brown hair.

I, on the other hand, was a flat-chested Vietnamese-American girl. I kept my silky black hair long and straight, cut evenly at the bottom, my hair would bounce as I walked, giving my head a bobble effect. No boys or even girls ever paid any attention to me, that is, until senior year.

This is where the strangeness (and excitement) started in my life; at the end of our junior year in high school, my mother told me about a genetic trait passed down in our family for ages since our ancestors had settled in Phuc Valley, surrounded by the Phu Da Mountains in Viet Nam. My mother said I would have a choice to make when I first had sex after my 18th birthday, I would have the chance to become a man or woman depending on which of my body parts received the most sexual attention on the day I lost my virginity after turning 18. She told me about how my body would change over the next few months after my birthday, and how she had sex with a random local boy when they were both over 18 so she wouldn't have to change at all. Throughout the following year, her feminine features were accentuated, her curves were better defined, her breasts grew several sizes -- she became hot.

I never felt pressure like that before, this was going to be the biggest decision of my life. I mean I always thought I was a girl, and felt inclined toward that part of me, but on the other hand I had always been curious about how it might feel to be a boy, especially when it came to sex. I had a lot to think about.

Over the summer, I hung out a lot with Adam and Eve, and everything seemed normal, but then I noticed a bulge growing above my vagina. I had a penis, now I understood a bit better, how it worked. If I fucked a girl with this new penis, I would get to keep it and become more manly, but if I let a guy fuck my pussy, the penis would go away. For now though, my dick was here and it grew to about 7 inches over the next few months.

Eventually, I couldn't keep it a secret anymore and had to tell my besties, so we all met up at Eve's house because it's the most private (and nicest), since her parents are never around. At first, I was still too embarrassed and didn't know what to say, so we just chatted and they said they wanted to go in the pool, and they changed into their swimsuits. When they came out and saw still in my clothes, they were confused.

Eve asked "Aren't you going swimming with us?"

I said hesitantly "Um...can I tell you guys something?"

"Of course!" they replied enthusiastically.

So, I explained everything my mother had told me, but they clearly didn't believe me yet, they weren't sure if they should laugh or not.

"Well, since you guys clearly don't believe me, let me show you." I pulled down my skirt and panties without thinking, and my dick flopped out. Both of them totally had OMG looks on their faces.

Eve spoke first, "That's crazy, I mean, wow! Unbelievable, but whatever you need, you know we're both here for you, no matter what."

"Yeah, we all love each other here." Adam added, "We already promised each other we would lose our virginity together when we're all 18 anyway, and we all are now, so we will help you with whatever choice you want to make."

"Wow guys, you're awesome, I've really got the best friends ever, don't I?"

"Yeah, you do!" they both teased.

Eve told me, "Now, get changed, we got the rest of summer to talk and decide, don't we? Let's go swimming now, while me and Adam can process what this could mean for you and all of us." Eve was right, it was a lot for them to think about too, so I nodded and went to get changed, one-piece or tankini swimsuits were basically my only options for me now I thought, so I put on my one-piece sport suit.

Knowing my friends were with me in this helped me relax, it took a lot off my shoulders and helped relieve my anxiety, I knew I could do it. I came out; Adam and Eve were already poolside, throwing their towels on a chair. As I came out, I thought about I loved them so much, they truly were my best friends, and I hoped we could be together forever. As I walked round the pool, I admired their exposed bodies, both of them had toned abs and nice, round and firm asses, my gaze drifted towards Eve's 32DD boobs, squeezed together with a halter top style bikini top. Suddenly, I realized I had been staring lustily at them and feeling embarrassed, tried to look away and focus on descending the steps into the water.

"Holy shit, Alisha! I think that's bigger than mine!" Adam suddenly hollered. Eve looked at him, then followed where his eyes were fixated upon me, her jaw dropped. Realization hit me, I had my first boner, I had always been too worked up to think about anything sexy ever since before my dick grew. I looked down, my cock was clearly visible through my skin-tight suit, the well-defined bulge was definitely larger than the flaccid 7 inches I showed them earlier.

"Sorry, guys, I guess I was just able to relax enough after telling you. I'll try to hide it, somehow." I told them.

Eve spoke up first, "Wait, you don't have to hide anything from us, it's nice to look at anyway, but let me ask, what were you thinking about to get so hard?"

"Umm...I'm kind of embarrassed to say."

"Don't worry, just say it." Eve encouraged.

"Ok, well, I was thinking about you guys and um.. checking you both out, I guess." I said nervously.

"I was hoping you were going to say that, ever since you showed us, I've been thinking about it and it's just turning me on too, I'm soaked down there already." Eve confessed. I smiled and bit my lip, but then I looked at Adam, he needn't give any input as his swim trunks were tenting. Unexpectedly, he ran off and was back in an instant...with a ruler.

"Geez, really Adam?" Eve scolded him.

"Actually, Eve, I want to know myself, and don't tell me you don't." I said in response to her admonishment. Adam ran over to me with his hard-on bouncing in his shorts, I could feel mine getting even bigger as I watched him approach.

"Um, here, you can measure yourself with this." Adam said kind of awkwardly. I took the ruler from his hand and put it against my swimsuit where the bulge stuck out.

"It's a little difficult to read from this angle, can you help?" I asked Adam. Eve had come round to look too, Adam cutely got close, making sure to respect my space.

"Wow, definitely bigger than mine, it's 10 inches!" Adam humbly announced. Eve nodded her head as if in approval of my size, I swear I could see her salivating in her mouth.

I handed Adam the ruler and said, "Your turn."

Adam looked at me, then Eve and asked, "Right here?"

"Of course, silly, you just asked her to do it right in front of you!" Eve retorted.

Adam shyly turned a little, pulled down his shorts, and his cock flopped out, now it was my turn to stare and drool. He put the ruler right against his length. "Just under 9 inches. See, I told you yours was bigger." Adam said possibly with a hint of jealousy.

Eve came up behind Adam and looked down at his member over his shoulder. Sensing the rising sexual tension between the three of us and not wanting to decide yet, I pushed the both of them into the water and dove in as well, so we could all cool off some.

The rest of the summer flew by, we teased and joked each other and waited, but I couldn't decide. My mother told me that I had to make the decision on my own, but that she would be there if I had any questions. Boy, did I have those, but mom didn't have any answers as I had hoped and the internet had nothing besides some fictionalized fantasies.

I had decided that tomorrow would be the day, so I invited Adam and Eve over to discuss my dilemma more seriously. I asked them which option they would choose: option A. a cock or option B. a pussy. They both leaned towards what they already had, but suggested the other option could be quite interesting as well as both are quite fun. They were very supportive, but I still couldn't make up my mind.

"I wish there were a third option where I didn't have to choose." I told the two of them.

They nodded and thought about it for a bit, then Eve suggested, "Maybe there is! What if we both give you the attention required at the same time, and we can let luck decide for you?"

"I'm not sure how that might work for the tradition or whatever, but I like the idea, then we can all lose our cherries together and nobody will feel left out, right?" I asked, hoping we found a solution.

"Don't worry about us, we won't feel left out at all, either way, but I think it is a great idea. I mean, who wouldn't want a threesome for their first time?" Adam shared.

"Ok, it's settled then, option C. All of the above!" I declared.

I didn't know if my mom would worry about this idea, so I just told her I would be spending the night and next day at my friend's house and she wished me luck and reminded me not to stress out over anything. So, that night we met up at Eve's house and played games and chatted all night, enjoying each other's company. Eventually, we all fell asleep while watching a movie, cuddled together on the sofa in our pj's; Eve just wore a big t-shirt and panties, but both Adam and I wore pajama tops that matched their bottoms. I woke up with kisses being planted on my cheeks by both Adam and Eve.

"Good morning sleepy head! And happy first time day!" they both beamed.

"Thanks guys, last night was the best." I said, somewhat groggily but happily opening my eyes.

"Today might be even better, don't you think?" Eve said, winking her eye at me and then looking down at my crotch. Shit, morning wood pitching a big carnival tent in my striped pajamas.

"Oh! I'm still getting used to this, but I totally could. What do you usually do with this in the morning, Adam?" I inquired.

"Well, honestly, I forget about it a lot or just ignore it, but if I'm feeling, um, horny, then I take care of it, often in the shower, but sometimes right in bed." Adam replied candidly.

"Come on Adam, we've all been 18 for a while now, we want to see how you do it. We have no clue since we don't have one, I mean at least not until relatively recently." Eve goaded, flashing her eyes towards my tent at those last words.

"Ok, but my morning wood's already gone, so...I mean I guess I could just think about what we'll be doing later, especially being able to see both of you together, to turn me on." Adam said somewhat reservedly, but his voice seemed less innocent and more suggestive. Eve and I looked at each other, rolled our eyes, but understood, we wanted it just as badly.

"Fine, we'll give you a show, but first you gotta be naked, so we can see everything." Eve demanded assertively. Adam grinned, he pulled his top over his head, throwing it casually to the floor, exposing his muscles, he'd been working out since I last saw him shirtless. Then he pulled his pants and boxers down swiftly, dropping them. Us girls, admired his limp manhood and sculpted body, before turning towards each other, we leaned into a kiss, Eve placed her hand on the edge of my face and held me in as our lips pressed together, our tongues teasing the openings of our mouths. From the corner of our eyes, we could already see Adam's dick growing as he started to play with it, his hand wrapping around it, then when he stretched it, we both laughed.

"What?" Adam asked self-consciously.

"Sorry Adam, it just looked like you were stretching a rubber band or string cheese or something, it was funny." Eve admitted. Adam looked a bit angry and upset.

"I'm sure it'll look the same when I do that, Adam, let's continue, we really want to see you do it, the curiosity is killing us truly." I consoled him. I grabbed Eve's neck and returned to sucking face with her, then I slipped my other hand under the hem of her top and slowly slid it up to cup her bare breast. I gave it a few squeezes before gently brushing my thumb over her nipple, Eve gasped. Adam's cock was hard, but still growing, his hand slowly stroking up and down his shaft. My own stiff dick still pressing against my pajamas had started to leak precum, creating a wet spot, the same as was happening with my pussy which was slowly dripping.

Eve broke off our kiss for a moment to lift her shirt off, Adam's cock twitched at seeing Eve's bare chest with my hand groping her and pinching her nipple. I took my hand away to take off my own shirt. Although I was still flat-chested, something felt different, as if they had started to grow already, but one thing was clear, my nipples were hard and begging for attention. They needn't wait long, because as soon as my shirt was off, Eve's head bobbed down, her lips kissed my nipple, her tongue flicked up, then around, "Mmmm" I moaned. Then I realized my own dick was pressing into the middle of her chest, rubbed on both sides by her boobs. It was almost too much already, when Eve suddenly bit my nipple hard, it sent me over the edge, I came, cum squirted through my cotton pajama bottoms and onto Eve's chest and neck, it was only then, that I realized I had unconsciously been touching myself, playing with my clit too, my hand had been soaked from cumming down there as well. Adam saw all of this happening and he had cum too, his load squirting right into his belly button.

Eve, a bit surprised by all the sudden cumming around her, got up. At first she looked upset and pouted her lips, but she decided she wasn't angry I guess, because next she took her fingers and wiped off some of the cum from atop her boob and sucked it off her fingers. "MMmm, that's actually really good!" she said, "Let me try yours too, Adam." Without waiting for a response she scooped up some from his belly and tasted it. "Ooo, quite different, but also good, I hope I get a lot more of both." Eve added as she wiped some more cum from the tip of Adam's dick and licked it off her delicate fingers.

"So, um, now you've seen me do it, do you want to try it yourself? I've never seen anyone else do it myself, actually." Adam directed his question towards me. "I'm sure we could put on a show for you too, right Eve?"

"Mhmm, of course, but I think you ought to get me off, since I'm the only one who hasn't yet." Eve asserted.

I simply nodded sheepishly, feeling a little embarrassed as I may have acted a little selfishly despite not being in control. My dick was a little limp after having cum so recently, but then I saw Eve, forcefully pushing Adam's head into her chest to clean up the mess I made there, my cock was ready. I grabbed my cock with one hand and began stroking like I had seen Adam do a few minutes prior, it felt good. Adam still licking up my cum, decided to try biting Eve's nipple. Eve scolded him, "Not yet! Here let me clean you a little more." She crouched down and licked his belly clean.

"Your cum really does taste good, Alisha." Adam confirmed. When they both stood up, I couldn't help but admire their cum smeared faces. They looked at each other, then began licking and kissing each other's faces all over. Adam's dick was still limp, so I looked down for a moment at my own dick, I realized that since my hands were smaller than his, I could easily fit both, so I did, I grasped my cock with my other hand and slowly stroked up and down with both hands, when they reached the tip, it felt sensitive, but positively peasureful.

Looking up again, I saw Eve falling back into the sofa and Adam trying to get on top her to continue kissing, but she just pushed his head down further and further until his mouth was at her waist. "Pull'em off with your teeth." I heard her whisper in a dominating tone. Submitting, he did what she demanded, he bit the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her knees. Crawling back to her moist opening, he dove in, first kissing, then licking between her alluring pussy lips surrounded by her young bush. I had never seen such dominating behavior before and was kind of jealous of her confidence, but it turned me on more than anything. Eve was moaning, hand in Adam's hair as he ate her out. I was stroking my cock with one hand and rubbing its precum over the tip with the other, boy did it feel good. Eve abruptly screamed out, grabbing Adam's head firmly with both hands as her abdomen spasmed, her ecstasy and the look on her face put me over the edge, my cock shot out a thick stream of cum up into the air, I tried to catch it with one hand, while I continued to pump my hard member, and cum continued to ooze out, overflowing my cupped hand. Some of the cum ran down the underside of my cock towards my pussy, and some spilled on the floor. I wasn't sure what to do with the cum in my hand, but Adam and Eve said it tasted good, so I brought my hand up and lapped it up like a kitten.

"Mmmm. You guys weren't kidding, it's delicious." I exclaimed. Eve nodded in agreement, but she looked a bit exhausted. Adam's face was covered in girl cum. "Looks like we should take a break and get cleaned up a bit. Shall we just jump in the pool and then relax in the hot tub?" They both nodded in agreement this time.

After relaxing in the hot tub, we talked about how crazy this morning was, and how glad we were that it was happening. It was clear though, that talking about it was turning us all on again, as was the hot water being shot out of the water jets all over our naked bodies. Adam spoke up first, "Um, since I showed you guys how I masturbate, what do you think about showing me how you do it. I mean I won't be able to learn how to do it for myself, but I can still learn how to, um, help you guys get off, right?"

He tried so hard to not be awkward about it, but either way, he had become a bit more confident with us I thought. Eve answered him, "Ok, but we're going to do it right here, in the hot tub, because it feels so good and it will probably take a lot less time since we'll have a little help from these water jets." Eve winked at me and directed me to follow her lead, "Let's show him how we do it!" Turning and leaning back we positioned ourselves to line up the streams of water to shoot out directly on our womanhoods. We mirrored each other's every movement as we fondled our nipples with one hand and slid the other down to spread our pussy lips and begin to tease our clits. Adam was enjoying the double feature, as we could see him stroking his hard cock under the lightly bubbling water.

Every once in a while we would switch hands, changing up the view for Adam, and we would press into the opening of our vaginas. As we focused on clicking our clits and adjusting to feel the flow of water running over and striking our sensitive skin with tiny bubbles, the expressions on our faces put our pleasure on full display. Looking at Adam's cock and watching Eve doing the same as me pushed me to the edge, and the same could be said for my best friends as we all started to make O-faces, first Adam's cum shot out into the water in milky stream, then I came, and finally Eve's orgasm lasted longer than both of ours as we could see her abs contorting from the sheer pleasure, one that we all shared and experienced at that moment.

AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers
12