My Futanari Autobiography Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We really aren't holding back today, are we?" I affirmed. We all laughed, but I was still concerned about what needed to be done. "Well, I think both of my 'organs' have had about equal attention today, but I'm not sure if it counts unless it's actual intercourse, should we try my option C next? What do you think?"

"Of course, Alisha, this is a special day." Adam sweetly put forward.

"I, myself, can't wait any longer. I'm done with virginity. Let's get our cherries popped!" Eve declared rather crudely.

We all went up to Eve's bedroom, her bed was giant. "So how do you want to do this?" Adam directed his question to both us, but looked at me, like I was the leader on this one.

"Well, I was hoping we could just keep it kind of simple our first time. Meaning, you put your dick in me from behind while I put mine in Eve. Though, I wasn't sure if we should lay on our sides or, uh, I guess pile up?" I said.

"I looked it up, because I knew you two wouldn't, I think the best will be kind of like a double doggy style. I'll get on my hands and knees and Alisha, you can grab my hips for thrust, and Adam you do the same from behind Alisha. Sound good?" Eve instructed us. We smiled knowingly and nodded in agreement. "Next question, should we use condoms?"

I spoke up, "Sorry, I forgot to tell you, my mom said that until the choice was made and only one sex organ was left, people couldn't get pregnant or make anyone else pregnant, apparently people, maybe my ancestors, had tried in the past because they thought it would bring luck, but it never ever happened. And, since we're all virgins, I think it's safe and if you don't mind I would prefer to feel the real deal for my first time."

Both Adam and Eve said "Great!" and Adam cringingly added, "Let's get jiggy with it!"

We did exactly as Eve had suggested, she got on all fours on the bed, I got on my knees on the bed behind her and Adam did the same behind me. We were a little too close at first, but it felt good to rub my cock against Eve's wet pussy and feel Adam's dick rubbing against my soaked pussy. Eve looked a little uncomfortable, I think she was just used to having more control and being in a dominating position, but this was her idea. I leaned back and Adam leaned with me, support me, and also copping a feel of my soft chest. With one hand on Eve's hip, I used my other to guide my tip to her opening.

Leaning slightly forward, I heard Eve gasp as my cock pressed into her, she was so wet that it glided right in a bit quicker than I expected, so I lost balance and fell forward to far, Eve screamed "Ahh" but it was pure pleasure for her. Adam began directing his in just as I had, and it felt good, I moaned, "MMmmm."

The three of us were connected as one, we began rocking to find our rhythm, feeling a warm hard cock in my pussy for the first time was an indescribable feeling, as was feeling a hot slippery pussy wrapped around and squeezing my own cock. We all moaned and gasped as Adam thrust into me and I into Eve. Eve spoke up, "Harder" Was all she said and we obliged. "Harder!" she continued to demand, so we rammed into each other harder and harder, faster and faster. "Fuck me, I'm gonna cum!" Eve screamed. At her words, I felt Adam's cock twitch inside of me and release his hot semen, then I felt Eve's pussy's grip tighten around my cock as I plunged deep into her and released my own jizz.

Although, we had all cum together, I wanted more and I could not control my lust. I kept thrusting into Eve, and I grabbed Adam's ass to keep him inside of me. It began to be too much for Eve, her arms gave way and I had to wrap my other arm around her belly to keep thrusting harder into her. Adam tried to keep up with me, while Eve's face was pushed into the bed, her mouth open and her tongue sticking out as her eyes rolled up to expose the whites, an expression I had only seen in ecchi comic books before. Seeing that expression on Eve's face as drool rolled out of her mouth, I knew she was in pure bliss, as was I as I came again more than before and my pussy clenched Adam's dick and drained out any remaining cum from it.

We collapsed, falling out of each other, with overpleasured faces and exhausted bodies. That was our first time, but not our last.

12