My Futanari Autobiography Ch. 12

Story Info
Freshman year ended, Zora meets Ali, Alisha's first love.
4.3k words
4.57
2.8k
3
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers

Chapter 12 The End of Something

Hi, I'm Alisha and this is the story about my life after becoming a futanari. I used to be just a flat-chested Vietnamese-American girl with long silky black hair. Now I've got long wavy hair, an 11-inch penis and a vagina and my breasts have grown to B cups.

Alika, Liz, Zora and I had been having a lot of fun ever since spring break with Zora's new gifts, even a bit after each of us finished our last finals. We had all applied to study abroad in Japan the following year through an exchange program. Although Alika and Liz weren't coming until second semester, Zora and I planned to study abroad for the whole year.

Now it was the end of freshman year, time to go home, I was finally going to see the other love of my life again, Ali. Despite having kept in touch throughout the year, we barely had any time for each other and we had agreed not to travel to the opposite side of the country, just to visit each other as we would be busy experiencing college life. I was excited to show her a few things I learned at college, but not the classroom stuff.

For Zora, my other love, things were different; she was scared to go home to her mother with real magic abilities. She wasn't sure how her mother would take it and I understood, also she didn't want to leave my side, so I invited her to come home with me, which my mother was fine with.

After introducing Zora to my mother, skipping the magic bit, we enjoyed a nice home cooked meal together with some small talk and my mom said it was alright for Zora to stay in my room with me, so we cleaned up and I showed Zora my bedroom.

"Astounding, the dwelling of Alisha the futanari is sooo... ordinary. Not what I would have anticipated at all. A bit too bright for me with all the light in here." Zora said as she sat on my bed. I closed the curtains, blocking the light from the setting sun from entering the room. "Momentously superior!" Zora remarked.

"Well, this is where the magic happens." I teased Zora, gesturing towards the bed as I sat beside her.

"Almost nightfall, shall we begin with the enchantments to enhance our pleasure?" Zora inquired.

"Not tonight, love. I'm beat, it's been a long day with moving out of our room and the ride home." I told her.

"I told you I could teleport us and all of our stuff here." Zora said.

"Yeah right, last time you tried teleporting anything it came out the other side a bit extra toasty, and the fire alarm was set off from the smoke. As much as I like crispy bacon, I don't want to become it." I jested.

"Fine, but I want to try some more spells." Zora pouted.

"Well, as long as you let me rest and I wake up as the small spoon." I relented with a wink.

"Your terms are reasonable, I accept!" Zora quickly said as a mischievous smirk spread across her face.

We got cozy in bed, wearing matching cute, pink and black polka dot, full-length cotton pajamas, Zora holding me from behind gave me kisses on my neck and as I started to feel her magic working and something growing against my backside, I drifted off to sleep.

...

My dreams were filled with Zora's lust-driven transfigurations as I dreamt of her growing a dick and smoothly sliding it into my pussy as multiple hands caressed my body all over, squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples. The feeling in my dream was ecstasy but it was only the beginning as I felt nibbling on my ear, then the teeth sank into my skin biting my neck hard, then my shoulder and impossibly my breast with small nibbles on my nipple. Even in my reverie, I could not make sense of the physical impossibility of what my body felt, I didn't care anyway because it felt so incredible. As I felt the cock in my pussy thrust and spasm, hot cum filling me, I surely came in my sleep, the first of many.

The sensations continued throughout my slumber, I felt sucking all over my skin as if I were wrapped in tentacles; at least that's what I imagined as I had never felt anything like it. If I were awake maybe I would have resisted such advances, but in my unconscious brain, pleasure was the only thing that mattered to me. The sucking sensations were all around my dick as they started pumping it up and down, then one sucker found my clit, and I convulsed in a giant orgasm. It didn't end there though.

I could feel more tentacles snaking around my body, and Zora's too, they wound tightly around my boobs, then one curled around my neck before forcing its way into my mouth and down my throat, my mouth involuntarily began sucking it in. Others crept between me and Zora and slipped between my ass cheeks before burrowing in through my asshole. Another was wrapping itself around Zora's cock which was still pumping into me, filling my pussy more than ever before, its tip poking at my cervix.

Throughout all these feelings the pleasure in me kept building up as I came in successive waves, when the tentacle wrapped around Zora's cock penetrated into my uterus, the largest orgasm I ever had wiped my mind as cum flowed out of my cock like a fire hose. My mind went blank after that.

...

Around sunrise, as light crept in through the crack in between the curtains, I could feel Zora tightly holding me from behind, but I also felt all the sticky mess, I don't think it was a dream I thought to myself as I slowly opened my eyes to a cum and slime covered bedroom, nothing seemed to still be clean. Then I noticed symbols drawn on the hardwood floor and scattered extinguished candles.

Slowly peeling off the sticky sheets from my body, I turned around and kissed Zora, then shook her awake!

"Wha- oh, good morning Alisha." Zora said groggily.

"Yeah, well, it looks like someone had a little too much fun last night, babe. First, how did I not wake up during any of it?" I inquired.

"I thought you made it obvious that you wanted to rest, so I put a sleeping spell on you." Zora said without any remorse.

"Well, fine I guess, but secondly, what the hell happened?" I asked gesturing to the mess all around us.

"Oh, I attempted a bit of myriad of new spells, all successfully I ought to inform you." Zora said proud of herself.

"I think you might want to be more cautious about that, at least wait until I'm conscious to take risks, please." I pleaded with her.

Zora frowned and complained like a crybaby, "You never want to try anything new, and all I want to do is see what I can do."

"But, what if there's something you can't do? I wouldn't be able to help out if I'm unconscious." I retorted.

Clearly disappointed, Zora seemingly insincerely agreed, "Fine, I won't do any new spells while you're slumbering anymore."

"Thank you, love. Don't get upset, I just worry, you know?" I asked, and Zora nodded.

"Lastly, I hope you have enough magic left to clean this mess up, my mom might kill me if she sees this. Oh, and how did she not hear anything?" I said inquisitively.

"Basic do-not-disturb spell." Zora said nonchalantly as she waved her hand and the sticky mess dissipated into nothingness.

"The markings on the floor need to be cleaned up too." I said, feeling like I was a mother scolding a naughty child.

"But, I worked hard on that insanely detailed spell, it was a fun tentacle summon, almost certainly the most pleasurable spell yet." Zora cried, but I gave her a stare and she begrudgingly said "Fine." and waved it away.

"You're going to have to tell me more about what you did last night, I will admit, it was very good, I mean truly mind-bogglingly amazing." I said, starting to drool thinking about the dream, my cock stiffening at the thoughts as well. "I still feel a bit dirty, want to take a shower with me?" I asked.

Zora smiled, we hadn't had a private shower to ourselves before; sex in the dorm showers is not the most comfortable experience despite how fun and mischievous it may feel.

With my room cleaner than it had been when we arrived the previous day, we tip-toed to the bathroom so as not to wake my mother. Once in the bathroom we locked the door and stripped off our sleepwear. Then I turned on the hot water and hopped into the shower as the room began to fill with steam fogging up the glass around the roomy stall.

Nice not having to worry about hot water running out, I thought to myself as I soaked my hair in it and let it stream down my body. As I began shampooing my hair with my face turned up towards the shower head, I felt slippery hands wrap around my stiff cock and Zora's ample breasts squish against the small of my back and her abs against my butt. Her lips planted kisses on my back as she began stroking my shaft with soft and soapy delicate hands, the bar of soap fell to the floor.

"Mmmm" I moaned as I reached backwards to grab her ass. I realized her head was now covered by my wet hair, so I twisted it up and clipped it out of way for the time being.

While one of her hands deftly rubbed up and down my cock, the other descended down to tease my clit, causing me to gasp at the further arousal, water flowing over my open mouth, spilling over my lips as it gushes in.

Zora shifted her one arm between my legs and began fingering my soaked cunt, while maintaining her grasp, jerking my throbbing dick. Her fingers slipped in easily, one after the other until she had four fingers stretching out my pussy. Her rhythm led to my pleasure mounting towards climax when she suddenly bit my side and pressed her thumb into my butthole simultaneously, pushing me over as my vagina squeezed her four fingers with juices flowing and my jizz shot straight up, splattering on the wall of the shower in front of me. Zora continued stroking my sensitive cock, which painfully throbbed from such over-stimulation, while sucking where she bit me and she wiped off the cum from the tip of my cock, removing her hand from my orifices. She licked my juices off her fingers and tasted the bit of my cum on her other hand.

"You're partial to a bit of pain to shove you over the edge, aren't you? You little masochist." She stated with a grin. I smiled and tilted my head, nothing I could deny at the moment. Zora continued "I think it's my turn to be pleasured until I ache."

I knelt down to pick up the bar of soap, but quickly dove my tongue into the pussy in front of me. Zora, shocked by the sudden intrusion, gasped, then put one leg over my shoulder as I ate her vagina out, slurping and licking at her clit, sometimes needing to swallow the streaming water flooding down her front and into my hungry mouth. After drowning for several minutes as I enthusiastically enjoyed her succulent juices, I stealthily grabbed the soap and abruptly shoved it between her cheeks into her asshole. Zora's reaction was instantaneous, she grabbed my head as her orgasm threw off her balance and her pussy grinded on my face as her spunk blasted into my mouth and nostrils. Barely able to breathe while she rode out her orgasm on my face, I pushed her off and stood up and kissed her deeply so as to share her own taste with her.

"I need you inside of me now!" Zora ordered in a scarily uncharacteristic demanding voice and a dark violet glare.

The seemingly impatient directive wasn't necessary as I was still horny as fuck. I wrapped my arm around her, grabbed my dick and positioned it as I thrust into her pushing her up against the glass as my cock was buried deep into her wet waiting pussy. Zora just as quickly wrapped her arms and legs around me and began to bounce herself on my shaft, sheathing my cock to the hilt with every bounce, my head punching her cervix with every descent.

Holding her up and slamming into her as her ass squeezed against the glass with water flowing over our bodies and her face now being squished between my boobs, I came deep inside of her and continued to pound her has my cum flowed out.

Zora pushed and pulled milking my cock with her tight, stretched-out pussy and bit and sucked on my boob. Finally she made her way across to my nipple and bit down on it hard before sucking and flicking it with her tongue! I came again, my cum overflowing out of her pussy and streaming down to mix with the water on the shower floor, spiraling down the drain.

After a few last thrusts, I helped Zora dismount and we actually washed ourselves off with only a little more teasing each other.

When we were finished toweling off, drying our hair, and getting dressed, we went down to the kitchen to get some food. My mom was already cooking French toast for us, so we happily helped ourselves as she gave us a knowing smile and told me that Eve, my friend from high school, had called and invited us over to hang at her house today.

...

Later, we ventured over to Eve's place, as per usual, her parents weren't around and Adam was. I introduced them to Zora and we caught up with each other. Adam and Eve had maintained their happy relationship, and practically lived together already. Despite being open-minded, they were still skeptical about Zora's magical abilities.

We chatted, played games, and ordered pizza. Once the pizza came, it was just getting dark, so Zora showed off some simple magic then, like levitating the pizza slices to eat without hands and such. Following our devouring of the three pies, Zora showed off some more difficult magic, with transfigurations and such.

I explained to them that Ali would be back in town tomorrow, so I wanted to get some sleep, so we said our goodbyes, but, as we were leaving, Eve made a special request from Zora, temporary gender swap for the night for her and Adam, so they could experience and have fun. Zora obliged, did her thing and we left, giggling when we heard Adam scream in surprise with a much more feminine voice.

The next day I would finally see Ali after practically a whole year, I was restless all night and fucked Zora's pussy while she slept to calm my nerves, eventually I passed out from exhaustion with dick still inside her and cum overflowing from her cunt.

...

In the morning, Zora's wriggling and bouncing against me woke me up and I practically instantly came again, we both let out a little gasp as we shared the orgasm.

Zora turned her head and said "I like being woken by your morning wood from the inside; I guess I was too fatigued from magic use last night, huh?" We shared a kiss and continued our new little shower ritual.

After we turned off the water, I heard Ali's voice in the hallway, shouting something back down the stairs, probably to my mother who might have been in the kitchen downstairs.

"Shit! She's here already, I almost forgot!" I whispered looking back at Zora with a sheepish grin.

I wrapped a towel around me and toweled off my hair a bit before heading out of the bathroom, when I realized Zora had left already but her towels were still here.

I dashed down the hall to my room where Zora, still dripping wet and naked, was greeting Ali, who was wearing a nice short summery dress. "Well, hey babe, this is Zora. Zora, this is Ali." I said a little nervously, hoping they would get along well.

"Yep, she introduced herself already, Alisha, and I'm a big fan of her already, so direct and friendly, not to mention how sexy of an imp she appears to be." Ali said teasingly yet sincerely, all the while hardly looking away from Zora's body.

"Have a seat, how have you been? I feel like it's been a lifetime." I invited as I sat on the bed still wrapped in my towel. Ali sat next to me and Zora decided it best to sit on me since she was still wet and I was basically a human towel for her.

"Had lots of interesting and fun sex at school, but haven't made any real connections. Classes are good too, I think I've really found my calling there. I'm basically studying fringe science." Ali said.

Zora piped in with a big smile directed toward Ali, "My favorite kind of science! If I wasn't so inclined towards magic, I would definitely have aimed for that myself."

Ali smiled at Zora, "I can show you some of the stuff we're doing later, but I'm also really interested in learning about magic. I wouldn't have believed it if it weren't for meeting Alisha, she really opened my mind to the possibilities of the world."

Feeling a bit squeezed out of the conversation, I suggested "Anybody starving? I bet mom made plenty of food for us already."

Ali glanced towards me, licking her lips. "Oh, I'm starving alright, but not for food, I need to gobble down that cock of yours. I've missed it too much."

Only then had I realized that Zora had been gently bouncing on my lap and my cock was sticking out the bottom of the towel. In shock at the sudden lust, I looked at both of them with mischievous grins; only later did I realize they had made this quick little plan while I had been drying off.

Ali closed the door while Zora continued to straddle me, sitting on my lap. Ali quickly knelt down before me and lifted my towel up to release my stiffening cock. Zora's wet pussy was pressing against the base of my cock as Ali gripped the shaft and began to massage it.

Suddenly, I felt Ali's mouth surround my cock, sucking in its length as her nose teased Zora's clit. I fell back on to the bed and Zora hopped off of me and went behind Ali, lifting up her dress and pulling down her panties. Ali squirmed a little as Zora dove her tongue into her pussy licking up to her asshole.

This in turn caused Ali to choke down more of my cock, her tongue extending down to my clit as my cock pushed her brains out. Zora proceeded giving Ali a rim job while sticking her dainty fingers into Ali's cunt. As Zora worked Ali's holes, her mind started to go blank and her eyes rolled up as she suffocated on my cock. Ali's gagging was a real turn-on and I came quite quickly and so forcefully that my cum shot out Ali's nose onto my belly. I pulled out so she could breathe and she screamed as Zora made her orgasm, Zora had been playing with herself and came as well, just as Ali collapsed on the floor with her breasts and face flat against the floorboards, tongue sticking out and her ass still prone in the air.

"Well, fuck! That was amazing!" I said.

"Definitely an enjoyable introduction." Zora replied.

We helped Ali up, who was a little overwhelmed by our double teaming, and we got dressed and went down to grab breakfast, which my mom had left out before leaving for work, then we headed over to Ali's house and hung out around Ali's pool for most of the day.

Ali and Zora got to know each other much better, however, Ali just couldn't wait to see Zora's magic, so Zora basically told her all about it all day. I rested, floating on a pool float while they chatted. I was a little tired of magic, or maybe I was jealous. I'm not sure, but I wasn't enjoying feeling ignored by my two loves.

Well, I wouldn't say I was pouty or anything, but actually felt relaxed to not have so much pressure. When I was around either of them, I just wanted everything to be perfect and to please them. As they were keeping each other company, I felt free. Thinking about how this made me feel got me down too, though as I felt I was being selfish, so I really didn't know what I wanted or what I should do. I simply tried to empty my mind as I drifted nowhere on the calm water with the warm sun tanning my soft flesh.

My mind wandered, I thought about what was, what could be and many other random contemplations; before I knew it, I had pulled my bikini strings loose and was completely exposed with one hand fondling my breast and the other gently stroking my cock. My one hand slid smoothly down over my abs and began fingering my clit as the other sped up its pace around my shaft. It wasn't long before I came all over myself, jizz shooting onto my chest and belly, pooling in my navel. I dipped my finger in my belly button and took a little taste before rubbing the rest into my skin, mostly around my boobs.

I looked over, Zora and Ali hadn't taken notice at all, they were still enthralled in conversation with each other. Had I become a third wheel I thought to myself, I decided to make a bigger splash, literally, to see if I could attract their attention. I rolled off the float with a sploosh, nothing; I climbed the ladder walked around completely naked and dove off the diving board, nothing; I climbed out again and did a canon ball, nothing. I was beginning to wonder if I was a ghost.

AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers
12