My Futanari Autobiography Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to where they were sitting and butted in, "Well, aren't you two getting along quite well?"

"Yeah, we get along so well. I am fascinated by magic, Zora could do practically anything! I really want to see her summon a demon to fuck us all. That would be unbelievable." Ali said enthusiastically.

"Well, don't you think that could be too dangerous?" I asked, shocked and worried.

"Nah, Zora said she could handle and control anything as long as her amethyst necklace was fully intact." Ali replied.

"I still think it's too risky, let's not try that, ok guys?" I pleaded.

"Come on, babe! You know I've been dying to do this!" Zora begged.

"I really don't want to do it right now. Can we at least wait until I feel more ready and informed?" I asked.

"Ugh, fine, we'll promise to wait." Zora said begrudgingly. Then she whispered something in Ali's ear and both put on smiles filled with mischief.

They stood up, came up to me, then suddenly each of them put a hand on my chest and pushed me over, I grabbed both their wrists and we all fell into the pool together. The behavior gave me mixed feelings, but we all laughed as we resurfaced and caught our breath.

We all climbed out and dried off before going inside and ordering food. We teased the delivery driver a bit when all three of us answered the door naked, only I had a towel on to hide my cock, since I didn't want to give the cute boy too much of a shock. He left with a bit tip and a boner, after that we devoured our food while watching a fantasy film.

We decided to have a bit of fun and made a daisy chain and ate out each other's pussies until we all came. Subsequently, Zora and Ali rode me while making out, taking turns and swapping between my face and my cock. I must have cum half a dozen times before we switched to me fucking them doggy style while eating the other out. We had a bunch more sexy fun and we never stopped being horny. It was already around 2 in the morning when we decided to hit the hey after Zora amazed Ali with lots of magic I had seen before. I fell asleep as soon as by head hit the pillow and had mostly pleasant dreams.

...

*CRACK*

I awoke to the sight of Ali and Zora doing magic, I could tell they were summoning something, and I could only assume it was what I feared it to be.

I screamed out to Zora to stop, but she seemed to ignore me, I tried to step in front of her but I couldn't enter the circle drawn on the floor. I yelled at her and Ali and told them I was leaving since they couldn't even keep their promise for more than a few hours. I was furious and stamped out of the violet light-filled room.

Driving home, I cried almost too much to see the road. My heart was broken, how could they lie to my face like that. They didn't contact me for the rest of the summer, despite the fact that I had repeatedly called them for the first few weeks where I cried nonstop until my eyes and head ached. I had never felt rejection before, although I had feared it.

I missed Zora, I missed Ali. Adam and Eve consoled me, but even they couldn't make me feel less alone in the world.

Well, I decided to move on and just have a lot more fuck buddies in life.

12