My Futanari Autobiography Ch. 14

Story Info
Alisha makes lots of friends in Japan, plus a special roomie.
4.5k words
4.79
5.1k
1
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers

Chapter 14 Welcome to Japan

Hi, I'm Alisha and this is the story about my life after becoming a futanari. I used to be just a flat-chested Vietnamese-American girl with long silky black hair. Now I've got long wavy hair, a 12-inch penis and a vagina and my breasts have grown to C cups.

Arriving at Seminar House 1, all the new students were shown around and given some ground rules, like no guests overnight, bummer. There was a lounge with a TV, a small computer lab, boys' rooms downstairs, girls' upstairs, toilets and showers were in separate rooms, washing machines but no driers, had to hang laundry on the roof. The kitchen had several rice cookers, toaster ovens and stove tops.

My roommate was a short mixed-race girl from the U.S., who told everyone she was terminally ill. Only I knew she wasn't because her so-called medicines were just normal vitamins, so having a liar for a roomie wasn't a great start for the year. Hopefully I would be able to change, if Zora hadn't betrayed me, this wouldn't have been a problem, ugh.

The rooms were quite nice though, with traditional tatami mat floors and roll out futons to sleep on the floor. They were so fluffy and cozy to sleep in, despite sometimes being too warm, making me sweat in my sleep.

Anyway, I was starving and few guys were talking about getting something nearby. Pierce had been in Japan for nearly a month already and knew the area, he led Will, Gustavo, Dusty and I to a little okonomyaki shop around the corner. Pierce was from England, Gustavo -- Portugal, and the others were Americans, but I was the only 'girl', so of course the Europeans tried chatting with me, Will was too shy and Dusty just treated me like another guy which was great. He was actually only staying at the seminar house for one night, since he had a homestay set up. Also, he was quite cute.

After our meal, I took Dusty to empty kitchen and gave him a blowjob and kissed him goodnight after swallowing his load.

...

The next day was the first day of classes, the walk to the school was almost a mile uphill I think, and despite the dry heat, it was actually enjoyable. After taking placement tests on computers, we were assign class schedules. Luckily, I did well enough to continue right where I left of back at my US school.

I went to my first class, Japanese, of course. The class was much bigger than my old one, about 30 students. I looked around and saw one particularly cute girl with wavy brown hair, green eyes and dark mascara and eye shadow. Her face kept switching from sad and lonely to super happy, very kawaii. As we introduced ourselves, I learned her name was Liana, and she was from New Jersey. Too pretty I thought to myself. Our teacher, Ms. Horikawa was quite beautiful as well, but she seemed to be quite tough and strict.

...

The next day, I was walking up the stairs to class when I saw an angel glowing in the light at the top of the steps. Her brown hair in a cute pixie cut, her bright blue eyes, she twirled around and her cute white dress flared out. I was mesmerized by the hauntingly divine apparition before me.

As I got closer, I noticed she was looking around in confusion. "Hello! I'm Alisha." I introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm lost and my name's Kiara." She responded with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, what room are you looking for? Ah, I see, it's one floor up. I'm headed that way anyway, I'll take you there." I said as she pointed to the room number on her schedule.

"Thanks, it's a bit overwhelming without any orientation. I just got here this morning, I was supposed to have a host family, but it looks like they're putting me in one of the seminar houses." Kiara said as she walked beside me.

"Well, I'm sure you'll have a great experience wherever you get to stay. I'm in seminar house 1, unfortunately, I've got a terrible roommate. I would gladly be your roomie if you're in the same building." I said optimistically.

"That's kind of you, but you've only just met me. What if I'm mean-spirited and worse than your current roommate?" Kiara teased.

"I'll take my chances with a dreamy girl like you." I replied. Kiara looked down and blushed, "Well, here's your class, I'd better get to mine, but I hope to see you later, Kiara. Good luck!" I said and blew her a kiss. As I turned around to leave, I thought I saw her catching it with her hand, too cute.

...

Later that night, I was surprised to see Kiara at the seminar house, I welcomed her and asked whether she wanted to be my roomie. She said her assigned roommate was from Vietnam, but too unfriendly, so we both put in and got our roomies to agree to switch rooms. Yay! Kiara was officially my roommate.

A bunch of the students from the seminar houses went out into the nearby park, discovering the alcohol vending machine. We could get beers and other alcoholic beverages right there, so we all drank and sat on the grass in the park, getting to know each other better.

Pierce was bi, cool I thought. Gustavo loved video games. They both set their sights on two other girls, Ellie and Katy, both cute Americans. Ellie was blonde as can be, but very smart. Katy was a quite opinionated brunette with a cute nose. Kiara admitted to having 'yellow fever', meaning I might be in luck, since I didn't mind being desired even if only for a fetish. Maybe I'd just be her type, fingers crossed.

...

On Friday, I was meeting my speaking partner, Nagisa, and her friend Kikyo. We had chatted a little online and she sent a photo of herself; she had a cute round face and a badass looking scar.

We met at an udon-soba joint, and Kikyo's speaking partner, Stephen, joined us. I had never had cold soba noodles before, it was really cold like iced, I mean I had had room temp noodles, but it was definitely an experience, absolutely recommend.

Anyway, Nagisa was really cool and helped me practice my Japanese, she was into a lot of goth/metal kind of stuff. Kikyo was pretty cute, quite thin; her hobby was photography, but she wasn't too talkative. Stephen was from Boston, he was quite similar to Nagisa in interests and even body shape, though he was a bit more grungy and kind of loud, almost obnoxious, but in a very kind and friendly way.

After chatting for a bit, the girls showed us around Hirakata City a bit. It was quite interesting, we even went to McDonald's, or Makudonarudo as they call it, and the food was actually picture perfect, unlike the sloppily put together stuff in the US. I got a happy meal with a cute anime character toy. Stephen and Kikyo left after that, but Nagisa and I explored some more.

It was getting late, and by the time we got to the bus station, it was too late, the last bus had left already. I could have walked back, but Nagisa lived too far away, so I stayed with her on an overhead walkway as we waited for the early bus.

Overtired, I kissed Nagisa and she seemed embarrassed and said something in Japanese that I couldn't understand. Then she kissed me, and we made-out under the light of the full moon. Before long, the sun rose and we got on the first buses back to our respective dorms.

...

Saturday night, a group of us went to karaoke, the drinks were unlimited, the singing was crazy, the air was full of camaraderie. I had several fruity berry flavored rum drinks that were quite yummy, I sang with everyone, I think there were a dozen of us, including: Pierce, Dusty, Will, Katy, Ellie, Kiara, Gustavo, and others. When it was my turn, I sang Barbie Girl, everybody laughed as I switched voices for Ken's parts. I sat in Pierce's lap for a minute before drinking more.

We were all wasted and a number of us had to piss, so we went up to the fence along the canal and let it out, though I wasn't ready to reveal to everyone all at once, so I was a bit further away from the others. Then I puked, as did some of the others, too much alcohol, ugh. I was beat, I sat down for a moment.

...

Next thing I know, I'm being woken up by a couple of strangers. Japanese students from my school, they asked if I were alright. Fuck, we were all so black-out drunk that I got left behind after apparently passing out in the street. I got up and ran home, not having any idea what time it was. That was a fun experience, though I don't care to repeat it.

Getting back, Kiara was passed out only partly on top of her futon. I tried to tuck her in more, but ended up passing out with my arm over her instead.

...

Bright light woke us, "Fuck that's bright." Kiara said as she realized we were laying next to each other. "Um, did we, uh... do anything last night?"

"No, I got back later than you and tried to put you in your bed, but passed out again myself, sorry."

I said.

"Don't worry, it's nice waking up next to a beautiful face" Kiara said sweetly, "but the lights need to go." She said more frustrated.

I got up and closed the curtains, hangovers are not fun, but I cannot deny that not remembering parts of the previous night was kind of fun. We definitely had a lot of fun together.

...

Besides, an announcement on Monday about not 'partying' in the park at night, we all continued to have similar fun in our new environment for the next few weeks. My Buddhism class visited a temple, I joined another group of friends from my Japanese class, we often got Makudonarudo, there was one on campus, after class. This group included Marth, a super cute, big, flamboyantly gay Hawaiian boy; Grant, a country/grunge boy from Michigan; and Liana, my classroom crush. They were a funny gang; we mostly chatted, but occasionally acted as a sordid study group.

I was beginning to have too many friends to hang out with, time was more valuable, so, despite how enjoyable I found the walk to campus, I decided to get a used bicycle as did my friend, Gustavo. The bike shop had pretty basic city bikes, I chose a black one that was in pretty good shape with a basket on the front. It was stressed that we keep the papers for the bike on us, as bike theft was quite common and we may need to prove ownership. Sure enough, Gustavo's was stolen a week later.

Fortunately, mine was never stolen, and I used to get to school every day and go into town or to the train station whenever I was headed into Osaka or Kyoto for the day. Everything was new, I took photos of everything, and I definitely didn't study as much as I should have, but I was having fun with lots of friends, and that was more important to me.

...

A group of us went to a different park one night with some plum wine, a bit drunk already. We decided to play 'Never have I Ever'. This park was a bit forested, so we thought we wouldn't disturb the locals as they are really fond of silence, maybe because their houses aren't too soundproof.

Before long, the drinking game became about sex experiences, of course. 'Never have I ever had sex", most of us drank, but the Japanese boy who liked Kiara didn't and he was shocked, apparently having some ridiculous idea of only wanting a virgin girlfriend. Weird.

Next, someone said 'Never have I ever had anal sex", both Kiara and I drank, I added that I had only been on the receiving end with toys; I wasn't ready to tell everyone about my dick having fucked others in the ass.

Escalation led to me drinking because I had been in threesomes and foursomes. The boys and perhaps some of the girls started to look at me differently that night; their eyes began to fill with lust.

Soon, we were cleared out by police, apparently still too noisy, so we all went back to our dorms, Kiara and I giggling about how much more experienced and open we were about sex.

...

One day, a bunch of the girls wanted to check out a love hotel, hotels specifically made for couples or whatever to have sex and whatnot. None of us had ever been to one, so we wanted to check it out for fun. After all our planning, only Kiara and I ended up going into Osaka to find an interesting love hotel. The one we decided on looked like a big pink castle, so ridiculous!

When we were checking in, the receptionist only spoke Japanese; luckily Kiara's foreign language skills were better than mine. She looked so pretty in her pristine white, sparkly dress and white flats. I wore a black skirt, pink knee-high socks, a white top and classic Chuck Taylor's.

Entering the room, we were amazed by everything, just as pink as possible, a rotating, vibrating round bed, bottles of lube and sex toys everywhere, which was kind of gross, but since I had special immunity to STDs, I was fine trying them out on myself. In the shower, they even had dildos on the glass, handle bars and a seat in the corner, also with a dildo attached.

Kiara and I scanned the room and pointed these things out to each other, giggling and teasing about using the toys on each other. We lay down on the bed, turning on both functions and stared up at ourselves in the mirror on the ceiling. "So, now what? What do you want to do? We paid for the whole night." Kiara asked.

"Well, why don't we go for the full experience?" I suggested.

"What, you mean go out and find random boys to bring back here? I don't think that I'd want to do that with someone I just met a few hours ago." she said.

"What if we just have fun with each other then?" I inquired.

"Umm, I'm straight. I mean, you're great and I like you a lot, but I am addicted to cock, like real cocks, so unless you've got a secret to tell me, we'll have to keep thinking." Kiara stated a bit jokingly, turning towards me.

"Well, uhm... about that..." I started to mumble.

"Wait, no, you're definitely female; I've seen you topless, don't tease me!" Kiara said in disbelief.

I bit my lip, "Well, I've got both a dick and a vagina; it's kind of genetic." I said.

Kiara sat up suddenly just as the 5 minute timer on the bed turned off the vibrating and spinning. "What?! NO way! You're a real futanari, like in all that hentai and ecchi stuff I masturbate to?" Kiara blurted out, covering her mouth at the end.

"Yeah, basically, uhm, want to see for yourself?" I asked, kneeling in front of her, trying not to get too excited. I hadn't had sex since arriving in Japan, and not much throughout the summer before my flight, so I was a bit horny to say the least. The dry spells could be attributed to drastic changes in my life, first break up, new culture, and I had even hardly masturbated during that time.

Kiara looked at me, her hesitation created an unbearable silence as millions of thoughts flew through my mind, some doubts and fears and others fantasies eliciting twitches between my legs as the hidden cock swelled. Finally, she spoke, "Alright, I can't help being curious at this point, but let's not let things get awkward, ok? You've been a great friend, you're so kind and I want us to stay as great friends."

I slowly spread my legs, letting my erection bounce out, propping up the middle of my skirt. I could see Kiara mouth the word 'fuck' as she realized how big it must be. I slowly lifted the skirt to reveal its full length to her.

Kiara gulped.

I leaned back to show her my bare pussy as well, now lying on my back with knees up and legs spread, resting on my elbows to watch Kiara's reactions to it all.

"Oh my! You're so beautiful, it doesn't seem real." She stated in disbelief, her face resting in her hands.

"Damn you're so cute, like a glowing fairy. Don't be shy, touch it if you want to." I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled it closer. Once her hand was over, I let go and she continued until her flesh met mine. It felt electric, my cock immediately perked up, pressing more firmly against her palm.

Kiara giggled and bit her lip. "I know I said I don't want to ruin our friendship, but can we have some benefits?" she asked. I nodded my head immediately like an excited bunny rabbit.

Kiara grinned as her grip tightened around my girth, pulling and squeezing my shaft, drawing moans out of my mouth. "

She was completely entranced by my cock, rubbing it up and down, feeling every inch of it, leaning in closer and closer, never taking her eyes off.

Perhaps realizing her stupor, she shared "By the way, did I mention how much I love dick? I mean if I have a real dick to entertain myself with, I basically don't care about anything else. Feel free to do whatever you want to me as long as I can continue to enjoy this perfect monstrosity of a dick." Kiara continued to trail her fingers along my length, completely absorbed in what she was doing.

I grinned, imagining all the things we might do that night. First I snatched the hem of her dress, lifting it up, she let go ever so briefly to let me pull it over her head. Her lacy white strapless bra and panties matched her dress perfectly, though I could already see a wet spot forming at the bottom of her crotch.

I quickly undid her bra, letting it fall, revealing her cute perky A-cups with dark, puffy, raised rolo-sized nipples contrasting with her pale skin. Resting my hand on her chest, I brushed a nipple with my finger, drawing out a gasp from her mouth. Upon pinching her nipple I extracted cute moans, but nothing distracted her from her fondling of my large cock.

I scooted myself around, until I was under her wet spot; she yanked my skirt off as it had gotten in her way and her interest in my cock was seemingly renewed as she observed it from the new angle. I sniffed her scent, taking in that sweetness, before extending my tongue out to lick her panties, more cute whines were extracted as my tongue rubbed her through the panties.

I reached around, sticking my thumbs under her waistband, pulling down as my hands felt the curve of her ass, small and perky, just like her breasts. She lifted her legs to help me slide them down and off, as she began to rub her face against my dick, pushing the head against her eye and nose, running her cheek along it.

I thought to myself that this must be cock worship, it was a bit different than any of my previous experiences.

She rubbed her lips against my cock from the base up along the side to the head. I dove my tongue inside of her dripping pussy, her mouth opened and engulfed my cock. We both moaned in pleasure as we began sucking and licking each other. She kept one hand at the base of my cock while slowly bobbing her head up and down, swallowing up my entire length, deep throating with ease. She must have had practice.

My tongue swirled around inside of her wet folds and when I flicked it at her clit, my nose pushed into her hole, overwhelming my olfactory senses.

Her hand twisted around the base of my cock, her fingers found my slit, she pressed in clicking on my own clit as she continued to swap between deepthroating, licking and nuzzling my cock.

My mouth was busy eating Kiara's pussy, but I reached out, flailing my arm, trying to find the button. Found it! The bed began vibrating, with it our bodies vibrated, her finger on my clit, my tongue pressing against hers and her mouth around my cock, all vibrating. "Aaa aaa aahh" I began to moan into Kiara's pussy as my sexes were over stimulated. Kiara's legs gave out as she came, riding her orgasm out on my face, never yielding her intense attention to my cock and clit. My cum spurted deep inside her throat first, then in her mouth as she lifted up, I could feel her tongue licking as she sucked me dry, her hands both rubbing up and down to milk every drop out of me.

"Mmmmm, yummy! I love your cock's cum, I can't wait to feel it inside of me and see it shoot out too. Hope you've got good endurance." Kiara declared as she licked her lips and continued teasing my cock.

We both reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube at the same time, our hands cutely touching, but I let go to grab something else, a box full of toys. I pulled out two egg-shaped anal plugs while Kiara oozed lube all over my dick. I took the bottle from her and generously applied some to the anal plugs as she began to rub lube up, down and all around my shaft.

AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers
12