My Futanari Autobiography Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached around, teasing her ass, rubbing the plug against her cheeks before slowly inserting it into her, then did the same with the other for my own asshole. I pulled my white top off slowly freeing my breasts with a bounce, Kiara's eyes darted up away from my cock for a moment, the first time I'd see anything break her concentration.

Aside from my pink knee socks, we were both completely naked. I decided to relax while Kiara continued to jerk me off. "Damn, you're good at that! Don't stop." I told her as I played with myself, fondling my breasts and tweaking my nipples while jilling myself off with my other hand.

Kiara really knew where to touch, focusing on the head, while paying attention to the whole shaft, the base and underside. Her hands delicately brought me higher and higher until, "Fuck, I'm going to cum!" I screamed. My jizz shot out into Kiara's face and hair, more strings of cum landed across her chest.

"Wow, what a load." Kiara exclaimed as she licked the cum dripping down from her nose and smeared what was on her chest.

"Shall, we take this to the shower?" I suggested and Kiara nodded in agreement. We held each other's hand and walked over and into the shower, the anal plug shifting around inside me, making sure I would stay turned on.

After tossing my socks aside, we turned on the water, "Aaaah!", fuck it was cold, we turned it up and hopped back in once it was warmer. We soaped up, I helped wash my cum out of Kiara's hair, and she knelt down to wash my cock real well, maybe a little too well. She was jacking me off again! She was really obsessed with cock!

I leaned back against the glass and felt something poking my butt cheek. Right, the dildos! As Kiara continued to lather my member, I bent over and arched my back lining the dildo attached to the glass wall up with my pussy.

I pressed back against it as the tip penetrated me. I slid back further until it prodded my g-spot, then I bounced on it shivering with pleasure under the flowing water. Between Kiara's dutiful caressing and pounding myself against the wall dildo, my legs began to falter as I orgasmed and came all over Kiara's soapy body.

Kiara continued slipping her hands up and down my cock as I continued to quiver in ecstasy. My legs finally failing me, I fell down to my knees, the dildo sliding out as my ass streaked down the glass. Kiara slowed my descent when she finally let go and tried to support me by holding my chest, but her foamy hands just slipped around teasing my nipples, further drawing out my moans of pleasure until my head fell in her lap.

I felt like passing out, but the running water prevented me, it had been too long since I came this much. After the water rinsed away some of the soap, Kiara helped me up onto the seat in the corner of the shower, but as I sat down, I was impaled again by another shower dildo, fuck! My body jolted upright from the shock, and my cock twitched to attention again.

Kiara smiled with an impish grin, had she planned that? Maybe she was naughtier than her innocent fairy-like appearance let on. She twirled around, her smooth pale ass, though small, looked fantastic. She pushed back against my cock as her warm pussy lips rubbed the head, she slowly sat down on my lap and wiggled until all 12 inches were stretching her insides.

Kiara's mouth was open wide as she bounced up and down on my cock, and with every bounce I could feel the seat dildo pressing against my cervix. Our moans echoed off the shower and bathroom walls all while being muffled by the water. "Faster, faster!" I shouted as my cock was nearly ready to cum. We both screamed, Kiara's pussy clenched my dick as she orgasmed with me, my cock filling her up with hot jizz.

Once Kiara caught her breath, she got off my dick and I got off the seat dildo. We cleaned up a little before she made me pound her ass until I came again and we cleaned up one last time before going to bed with her holding my cock.

My roomie and I went back to the seminar house and from then on, Kiara occasionally had fun with me and my dick, sometimes even when I was sleeping or studying, I never minded though. (Eventually, she found a Chinese/Japanese mixed race guy to replace my dick, but we've always stayed updated with each other's lives through social media.)

The first few weeks of my study abroad time in Japan were excellent, making loads of friends. Hopefully more will become as close as my roommate Kiara!

12