All Comments on 'My Gay Crossdressing Vacation Ch. 01'

by Flame666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AmberFountaineAmberFountaineover 3 years ago

We all need a vacation like that once in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great start for ch. 01

this was a great read, i feel like the arthor is writing about me and my fantasy vacation. cant wait to read the other chapters.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

I liked your story and it reminded me of something that once happened to me and it's absolutely true.

I'm gay, a Bottom and I cross dress. I went to Port Townsend, Washington for a few days to go fishing and clam digging and I had taken some clothes, undies, nylons, heels, makeup and girly things with me to wear around the motel at night.

I had reserved a room long in advance, which was good. When I got there the parking spaces looked pretty full. As I was getting some things out of the car on the passenger side, I had to move a little to let a car pull in next to me. A nice looking blond got out in a short skirt, long stockinged legs and some "fuck me" heels. As she grabbed her purse and closed the door, I said "Hello" She returned my greeting as she walked away in a masculine voice. It turned out that there was a crossdresser convention there that weekend.

I did manage to hook up with one of the gurls that weekend. It was a good thing that I had my things with me because she was a Bottom too. She wanted me to fuck her and it was great, but I kind of think she might no have been interested in fucking my butt too if I hadn't been dressed also.

I know it sounds like a lot of coincidences to all line up, but it actually happened. It's one of the few times that I have taken a load up my ass bareback from someone that I didn't know.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I never be able to but would absolutely LOVE to do this. Masculine married guy (40 yrs) closeted crossdresser the whole time, I've collected Chrissy's stuff and purged it more than once, how slutty I would be, waxed, made up, long wig, sexy outfit, sucking as many cocks as I could and offering my asspussy to all for their pleasure! Dreams......if only!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous