My Gay Ex-Roommate Pt. 04

Story Info
Learning to accept that he is now a submissive bottom.
2.5k words
4.51
20.6k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

I was overwhelmed though the whole next week, erotically charged in a way I had never been before. I was horny all the time and even snuck off one afternoon at work to jerk off in the staff restroom.

The next weekend, Alan fucked me no fewer than three times. Again, I was wearing the balaclava, and Alan had the camera rolling as he lay on his back and I sat on his cock, riding it until my legs couldn't hold me up any more. The depth of the penetration in that position created some extremely intense sensations.

After I nearly collapsed, he rolled me over and pounded me until he came inside me, then looked at my cock.

"I'm surprised you didn't shoot off there while you were riding me," he said.

"I was so turned on all week from what we did last weekend that I was jerking off constantly... I don't think I have any come left!" I said, expecting him to laugh with me.

Instead, he gave me an unexpectedly severe look, and he shook his head.

"Okay, new rule. If you want my cock and my come, you can't waste yours jerking off. I expect to have you fully powered up when you're here, so from now on, you can't come when you're by yourself. Got it?"

This wasn't something I was expecting at all. But I didn't want to argue with him - I wanted him and his cock to take me to places I couldn't get from jerking off. I nodded.

Then he tied me up and blindfolded me until he was ready for another round. When he fucked me again, he left the blindfold on. This time, he started playing with my body and then with my nipples. This was an interesting and unique sensation, so I tried to just relax and let myself experience it - when suddenly the licking and tweaking was replaced by a sudden intense pinch on one nipple, then the other. It hurt, but it also somehow focused my mind in a different way.

I could feel cold metal on my chest, and I guessed he had put some sort of nipple clips on me - I could feel the chain that connected them rubbing back and forth against my skin as his thrusts began. He left the clips in place while he fucked me - and this one was a marathon given that he had come already. The painful bite on my nipples turned into a strange sensation when combined with the pleasure from fucking me. And then, just as the pain would be subsumed into the larger feelings emanating from my asshole, he'd tug or twist at the metal clips, sending new jolts of pain through me. But soon, those too would be mixed up with and adding to the pleasure.

If I were in a fit state to try and think through that, my mind would be very confused. But in the moment, all I could do was feel it.

As he came inside me, he gave the chain a firm pull, and I shouted in pain as the clips were ripped off my nipples. As he cooled down, he softly caressed them and they were tender in a slightly uncomfortable way - yet my body was singing with a strange new flavor of pleasure that discomfort had created.

* * * * *

This pattern continued for a few more weeks. With great difficulty, I managed to obey Alan's command to not jerk off, and that did indeed make our Sundays that much more intense. Each weekend brought some new variation, pushing things in directions I could not have anticipated. That made me all the more eager to jerk off, of course, so there was always more pressure building.

I was so used to Alan having the video camera rolling during our sessions that I didn't really notice when he stopped giving me the balaclava to wear. Every once in a while he added some new wrinkle - like the first time after he fucked me that he moved his cock to my mouth and I eagerly licked it clean for him - and something in the back of my mind would observe, oh, I guess that's on camera now, but that mostly just turned me on even more.

After a few weeks, strangers began showing up once more - I guess Alan had put his ad back up - so I served them in different ways, experiencing new variations.

One weekend, four guys turned up and I had my first gangbang, getting fucked by them all in turn for what seemed like hours on end. It left my asshole sore for a couple days afterward, but it was an incredible time... although in one sense, getting fucked by four guys with condoms wasn't as fulfilling as getting fucked by Alan without one: I started to wonder if taking his semen inside me - absorbing it - somehow changed how I felt over the next few days.

Fortunately, then, most Sundays I was given the gift of his come as he bred me. And when it didn't happen, it felt like a deliberate gesture on his part, to give me a reminder of how much pleasure he could give me - or withhold from me.

I felt that keenly one session when he tied me to a chair for the whole afternoon and had his way with a skinny young twink while I watched. I was given no sexual stimulation whatsoever, and as I got dressed afterwards, Alan gave me a look of warning as he reminded me that he expected me to be at "full energy" the next weekend.

* * * * *

A few nights later, my phone buzzed with a text from Alan. It was just a link to a porn video site. When I clicked it, I realized it was a video of the first time that he had fucked me, now almost a couple months before. I felt a weird jolt when I realized that the video already had more than two thousand views. Oh god... all these people have watched me get fucked!

I watched it too, and as I listened to me begging for him to take the condom off and fuck me bareback I couldn't take it any more - I jerked off, coming well before the version of me in the video did.

That following Sunday, I was tied once more to the bed when Alan began interrogating me.

"Did you watch that video I sent you?"

I nodded, and then remembered that I was always supposed to answer with words. "Yes."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Oh God..." I moaned. Alan looked down at my cock, which was rock hard.

"Did it make you hard like this?"

"Yes."

"And what did you do about it?"

"I... well..." I didn't want to lie to him, but I also didn't want to admit I broke his rule.

"Did you jerk off?"

It would be worse to evade the question, I realized. "Yes. I couldn't stop myself."

"You couldn't stop yourself," he said with a certain amount of disdain in his voice. "And your cock was hard like this?"

"Yes."

"Well, let's see how big that is." He grabbed a tailor's measuring tape off the dresser beside him. (At the moment, I didn't have the presence of mind to wonder why he had a measuring tape handy.)

One thumb held the measuring tape against the flesh at the base of my cock while the other stretched it up the shaft's length. "Just a tiny bit over five inches," and now Alan's laugh took a bit of the edge off the sternness he had just been addressing me with. "When we used to compare, you said it was almost six!"

He tweaked my cock playfully. "But I don't think it's getting any harder than this." He wrapped the tape around the circumference of the shaft. "About four and a third inches."

Then he looked at me. "So... you know that you fucked up. If I let you come today, will you promise not to let it happen again?"

I nodded eagerly. "I promise."

"And you'll accept your punishment today?"

I swallowed and felt a little nervous, but I managed to say, "I will."

Without saying anything else, Alan got down between my legs and suddenly engulfed my cock with his mouth. I was surprised - I didn't think giving head was his style, and I wasn't sure why he was doing something special like this right after talking about punishing me. But I didn't have much time to think about it before waves of pleasure were exploding in my head as he gave me a first-class blowjob, suddenly deep-throating me effortlessly.

If I knew that he was trying to suck all my sexual energy out of me for a reason I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it so much - though with the efforts of his tongue, lips and fingers, there was really no way I couldn't. It didn't take very long before I blew my top with an intense orgasm.

His lips were wrapped around my cock as I came, and when I was done, he pulled his mouth off, moved above my face and gestured at my mouth. I opened it as all of my cum and his spit trailed from his mouth to mine, and I swallowed all of my own jism.

That was such a quick and intense orgasm that my cock shriveled right down to complete limpness. Alan left the room, and down the hallway I could hear him brushing his teeth before he came back in the bedroom. Then, to my surprise, he grabbed the tailor's tape again.

"Hmm, just under three inches," he said as measured my flaccid cock. "And about three and a half in circumference." As an afterthought, he also wrapped the tape in a loop under my balls and over the top of my cock.

He disappeared from the room again for a minute, then returned quickly to release my arms and legs. I didn't have any time to think about why he had done that again; I wouldn't realize for several weeks that those measurements were the ones he was after all along.

Then my punishment began, though it took me a while to realize exactly what that would entail. He grabbed the camera and exited the bedroom, and I followed him. We stopped in the kitchen and he had me grab a six-pack of beer from the fridge. Then we moved on to the living room, and he set down the camera tripod and lowered the camera, setting it at a low upward angle in front of the couch where he proceeded to sit down.

He motioned me to get on the floor between his legs. Instinctively, I leaned in to begin sucking his cock, but he brushed me away. "Just lay your head down here," he said, patting his thigh. So I rested my cheek there, looking at his cock, inches from my face.

He opened a beer and watched the end of the football game. It was the NFC final, and he finished off the brew and was cracking another as the game crawled to its conclusion from the two-minute warning. When it was done, he pulled up a porn video and watched that, his cock coming to life in front of my face. Finally, after about fifteen minutes, he looked down at me and said, "All right, you may suck me now. But go slow... I'm not in a rush."

So I began giving him my slowest, most attentive blowjob, with just minimal sucking and lots and lots of tongue work. I spent a lot of time exploring his balls, feeling the enchantment of his musk as my face was buried in his crotch. I have no idea how long I was working on him for - his video finished, and he started another and there was the crak of another beer can opening. Finally, after what must have been close to half an hour, as another video was at its own climax, I sensed that I should shift to making him come, and after several more minutes, he rewarded me with a mouthful of thick semen.

As I swallowed it, he patted his thigh again, and I rested my cheek there once more as he opened Netflix and selected an episode of a sci-fi series. I listened to it behind me, as I stayed in position on the floor between his legs.

It wasn't until he finished his second episode - and his fourth beer - that I learned what my punishment was. By this point I had almost forgotten about it, and was in pleasant sort of half slumber at his feet.

He shifted forward, sitting up in the couch. he gestured for me to lower myself down. he cupped his palm under my chin and guided it so it was in front of his cock. "Tongue out," he said. "Tilt your head back."

He glared down at me and waited until I made eye contact with him. "For jerking off without permission, you will be my urinal for the rest of the afternoon. You better not let any get on the carpet."

With that, he leaned forward a bit more and set the tip of his penis so it was resting on my stretched-out tongue. Then he began pissing in my mouth.

We maintained eye contact as he urinated. The exchange of energies in that moment - between his strength and dominance and my yielding passivity - was so intense that it was almost sexual in its own way. As was the strange sensation of swallowing his piss. Part of my mind thought I should be disgusted - we'd started to watch a video like this, once, ages ago, and I issued a rare veto forcing him to turn it off - but to my surprise, I was totally turned on. One part, I guess, was at how dirty and debased this was. Another was that I wanted, almost more than anything, to service his cock - and if this was the way that he required me to do so, then I would accept that as part of my duties. And accepting what he offered me in any capacity turned me on.

As I struggled to keep swallowing to keep up with the flow of his piss in my mouth, I realized out relationship had shifted quite a lot. There might still be some buddy-buddy repartee, but when it came down to it, he was the top and I was the bottom.

He finished pissing, and I finished swallowing and quickly licked his cock clean, then returned to resting my cheek against his thigh. I realized I felt as happy in this moment as I had ever been in my life. I felt that way all afternoon, as I swallowed a whole six-pack's worth of his piss, then sucked him off again.

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers