My Gay Experience Pt. 03

Story Info
An 18 year old friend from high school & some betrayal.
4.7k words
4.37
3.1k
5

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday night, and I am headed for my first-ever date. Josh should be arriving at my Seattle home within the hour. I have been antsy, waiting for his arrival. We have become good friends this past week, and I am looking forward to seeing if there is more involved.

When the doorbell rang, Tom, my security for the evening, welcomed Josh in, leading him to the living room where I was waiting.

I walked over, kissed, and hugged him, letting him know Tom would drive us out tonight.

"Good to see you," Josh said. "Where are we headed out to?"

"A fun place called Game Night. It's a combination of games and a restaurant downtown." I told him as we walked out to the car. Tom opened the door to the limo, and we climbed into the back. "Have you ever been?"

"Heard of it, but a drive from Edmonds for this poor college student," He laughed.

"I love the old vintage video games, mainly pinball, though Frogger, Pac-man, and those are also fun, plus some of the newer games. Dinner is everywhere, from more traditional food to pizza, so you can order what you like." I told him.

Soon we were pulling up out front. Tom put a decal hanging below the mirror so we could park out front, then opened the door from the car to the business. I had reservations in a private room. The hostess took us back. Tom was seated at a table outside the door closed for our privacy. I was looking forward to knowing more about Josh.

We ordered from the menu; I had steak and eggs. Josh said he would have the same. I ordered a soda, not 21, and they carded you here. Though Josh was 21, he decided on soda as well.

"We have had some great sex," I commented to him. "But we have never taken much time to know each other; you probably know more about me than I do you."

"That's probably true, so that I will start. I am from a family of 5, two brothers and two sisters. I'm the oldest. I'm going to ECC because my parents live in town, and my first year had no scholarships, so I lived at home and borrowed student loans to pay for everything. This year I got a partial scholarship, so more loans, so I'm in deep with the UW coming up and a partial loan there but higher tuition cost." Josh told me.

"It's a bummer what school can cost. A lot of people don't go or quit because of it." I responded.

"Yeah, Jim and Kevin told me they will finish their AA and find a job. They don't think they can make the NBA, so they plan to marry in June and join the work line." He spoke.

"When you see them next, tell them not to make hasty decisions, to talk with me before they give up on school."

"I will let them know," Josh said as our food arrived.

We had asked for medium well; our steaks were still bleeding. I apologized to Josh and stepped out. After talking to the manager, the waiter returned, took our plates, and said a new dish cooked properly would be brought back.

"I suppose you own this?" Josh stated more than he asked.

"I told you I like pinball machines and could not find a good selection. Here we have over two dozen in vintage but mint condition. During the recession, office buildings struggled since everyone was still working from home after the pandemic. I got this one the bank got back and bought it for pennies on the dollar. It's Fifty stores, the top five are deluxe apartments, four on each floor, all rented for a high price but with a nice view. I had the offices all taken out. The next floor above us is a gym, all the residents get free membership, and we also sell memberships to the public. The rest of the floors are mixed studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, with rent inexpensive so people can live and work downtown. Most of these tenants also work for me in town."

"Not surprised," Josh said.

"Money is a means to increase my wealth and provides people with opportunities they otherwise may never have had. I want to do this for you, here is a card for my assistant. Call him Monday; I am not kidding; I will check, and it will tell me how well our date went. Give him the information on your student loans, and I will pay them off. Once you do that, we will discuss your university education."

"I was not looking for that," Josh said.

"I know, if you were looking to take advantage of me, I would not have offered, and this would have been our last time out together. Do your parents know you are gay? I asked as the manager, along with the waiter, brought our food back.

"I came out in high school. They were not surprised and accepted me for my lifestyle. Since you just got introduced to this lifestyle, are you planning to tell your parents?"

"I have been running through this. I am an only child, and I know they are looking forward to grandchildren. I will probably talk with them in the next week or two. I love women, but not in a sexual; I want to marry you way. Many people try to date me, hitting on me, being the star on the basketball team, and this year they have seen my Rolls, so they think I might have money. Next month, the Forbes list comes out, and since I am now 18, my name will be on the list so that everyone will know. I want friends because of who I am, not what I have."

We ate our dinner, declined dessert, and then played games. I gave him a card with $200 on it, the same for Tom, my security, and I had my unlimited card. We played a lot of pinballs, threw axes, and had a good time for the next couple of hours.

After all the fun, Tom drove us home, and we watched a movie downstairs in the living room. We cuddled on the couch. When the movie ended, we went upstairs to bed. I was looking for some quality time in bed, but Josh went right to sleep. In the morning, when I woke, he was already downstairs dressed and finishing breakfast. He said he had to be home to babysit for his parents. Odd.

I picked my parents up in the evening, and they spent the ride from Sea-Tac and into the house, sharing their trip and how much fun I would have had if I had gone. They didn't ask about my week, so I kept quiet.

I wanted to meet with Jim and Kevin this week to congratulate them on their wedding plans. I set that up for Thursday evening at my Seattle house. On Tuesday, I got a call from the newspaper wanting to meet. I avoid those. The reporter said they had intimate pictures of Josh and me. I told them I would meet with them on Wednesday at our downtown office. What kind of pictures could they have? What a sleepless night.

The reporter, Cindy Loo, began after we shook hands and sat down. She told me the information she had, how in their interview with their sources, they were told I was a stupid kid who had no idea what I was doing, and one of them said he was the brains of our operation. She laid out photos of my office, business, and home, and Josh and I snuggled watching tv.

"How much did you pay them?" I asked.

"A grand each on publication," Cindy replied.

"What if I could give you the same pictures, less Josh and I, and an exclusive interview? You save two grand because there is no publication?"

"We like the Josh photo," she responded.

"I have three dinners coming up before the year's end, with the governor, the President, and one of our Senators, about a ticket to the event, the only reporter invited."

"In exchange for?" she asked.

"The photos, tapes, your tapes of the interview, and all written transcripts. And a signed non-disclosure of this information by you. Otherwise, I call one of the other news crew and make the offer to them, not quite as exclusive for you."

She leaned back in the chair, thought about it, but not long, and asked, "Where do I sign."

After an in-depth interview which she agreed not to print until next week, I called Josh and asked him to meet me at my office at 2 p.m.

When he arrived, he looked beaten. I figured the reporter had called.

"Not so chipper," I commented.

"I just got some bad news." He spoke. "The college has withdrawn my basketball scholarship. Without it, I don't have the grades to attend."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Did they say why?"

"They reviewed my grades, and I am getting a lower grade in my transfer grades from ECC."

I called my assistant into the office and had him take a seat.

"I heard Josh had moved in with you. I didn't know you were dating. I do wish you both the best. Sorry, it didn't work out for me, Josh."

"Nothing personal," he said. "We met the day before our date, and well, things clicked."

"Just want to remind you that you both signed a non-disclosure, a thousand a violation plus a fifty thousand penalty as well."

"We know," my assistant replied.

"Good, because you owe me more than you have, and it also states in the form it cannot be discharged through bankruptcy."

"What are you talking about?" Josh asked.

I opened my drawer and pulled out the photos, tapes, and documents they gave to the newspaper. They both turned white.

"Here are the photos you gave to the reporter, about a dozen each, or twelve thousand. Also, the DVD she made; you might not be aware her office has a hidden camera. The recording of your conversations as well written out in document form. And you said I was the stupid one."

"We can't afford this. We are so sorry," Josh said.

"I know, so I will not bring charges against you now, but for future reference, if you violate the non-disclosure again, I will add this packet to the charges and will not be forgiving."

"Thank you," my assistant said.

"No need to thank me, I need your badge; you're fired. They are packing your items from your office as I speak. Here is a two-week severance check. I am not ruthless. "I do need your house key as well. Housing is part of the agreement. The Penthouse is nice, which explains why you, Josh, never asked much about the building we ate at; you had already been to his place. Your clothing has been packed and is already downstairs. The place came furnished, so your personal items have also been packed. You no longer have access."

"Where am I supposed to go?" my former assistant asked.

"I don't know; I am not the one selling out my boss for more money. I thought I paid well. I also need your car keys and the company car. Security is here to escort you both out of the building." I turned my chair so I could not watch them walk out. I hated to do it, but if I did not set an example, it would be open season on my non-disclosures.

That night, I told my parents about my week while they were gone and my day letting my assistant go. I worried they might be upset about my gay experience. They were not; they thought I might lean in that direction. We had a group hug, and I went to my room.

Friday, one of the basketball players at high school approached me about sharing a house in Seattle. He and two of the other players were attending the UW; they had just gotten scholarship offers (Josh, Jim, and Kevin were no longer attending the UW). They couldn't afford to house alone, so if we joined together, it would be manageable.

"You doing anything this weekend, like can you stay over at my place, and we can talk about it? I was looking at a home in Seattle." I let him know.

"After I turned 18, my parents don't keep track of me. I just let them know what I am doing; I think it's right." Terry stated.

"Come by tomorrow at 9. We will stop for breakfast, then check this house out."

"See you tomorrow."

In the morning, he was at my home on time. I told him to put his bags in the car. I could see from his face that he was surprised but didn't say anything. I know he thought he was staying the night in our house in Auburn.

At breakfast, we talked about basketball, how fortunate he and the other two were to get a late-offered scholarship, and how exciting it would be to attend UW, his dream.

"What are your plans at school and after?" I asked.

"Unlike you, the three of us know we cannot make the pros. We talked about it, and we plan to work toward an MBA if we can afford it."

"That is a great career choice; I have decided to do the same, you never know about a professional team picking you, but you do know what an education can do for you."

We finished breakfast and headed for the house. When we pulled up, Terry asked, "Sure, you have the right house?"

A security guard came out the back door. "We might be in trouble," Terry said.

The guard went to the back door and grabbed our bags, "Morning, Brad," he said to me.

"This is Terry; he will be staying the night. Terry, this is Jerry, my main security or, you might think, bodyguard."

"You have a bodyguard?" he asked, somewhat surprised as he followed me into the house.

"I only use them in Seattle, but starting next week, they will detail me all the time; a newspaper and magazine article is coming out about me, and I don't want to be kidnapped. I had an attempt last year in Seattle, but I have tried to stay off the radar. Let me show you my house and see what you think; then we can briefly discuss me.

I showed him the house, the bedrooms on the second floor, and my floor with two master suites on the third floor. The maid, security, and my cook lived in rooms above the garage. I told him I hosted fundraisers once a month, starting this fall, that they could attend and told him who the stars of the events would be. The house rules were no smoking or using drugs on the property, and drinking in the house was light, in moderation. Since we all played ball, there would be no charge for staying here through college and grad school.

At lunch, I took him to the game café. I gave him a card and let him know it had a $200 limit, and handed one to Jerry after he came back from parking the limo (Terry was all eyes when we drove into town in a limo, his first ride in one).

"Let's eat and talk," I spoke. "Then we can play games."

"Mr. Burns, table for three?" the manager asked, remembering from my dinner last week.

"Table for two and the adjacent table for one."

We were seated, and I told Terry to order what he liked, the price was not a problem. I ordered steak and eggs, Terry ordered the same, and Jerry ordered the same. The waiter doing his job let me know breakfast was over, and they were serving lunch. I asked him if they could make an exception. He said he had to ask the manager. Soon thereafter, our breakfast was delivered.

"You must know someone?" Terry commented.

"I own the place; just the manager knows I do."

"The restaurant?"

"Yes, and the rest of the building. The next floor up is a state-of-the-art gym which takes the whole floor; the other floors are apartments, the top five deluxe apartments."

"I had no idea. We all know the car was a gift from your parents, but I never thought you were wealthy; you don't act like you have money, and your parents don't live as they do either." Terry stated.

"This coming week, Forbes is coming out with its wealthiest billionaires. I am currently number 5. I live a normal life, or as normal as I can make it. My grandparents died in a car accident, not their fault, and owned Seattle's top law firm. I inherited the house from them and a ton of money which for the past years has been invested wisely. My parents are also wealthy and will be #48 on the list. They also have sound investments, but not as much as I do. If you decide to live with me and go to school, you must sign a non-disclosure; my life is private. I just had two people try to violate it, one was my assistant, and he lost his penthouse apartment here, his car, and half a million plus bonuses a year. The other lost his college scholarship, housing, and more. If they do it again, though not in my employment, the full of the disclosure will be enforced; in their case, they gave the newspaper lots of photos that will never be printed, but the sum of their error is over a million dollars not dischargeable through bankruptcy. Let's eat."

Throughout the meal, Terry peppered me with questions. After lunch, we played for several hours and then returned to the house.

When we sat in the living room, I asked, "So what are you thinking?"

"I'm blown away. This seems like a fairy tale story. But then, here we are."

It does seem like a fairy tale." I responded. "I believe in giving back. Your scholarship covers your classes. I will cover the cost of books, give you each a thousand for other expenses, and offer you a job in the summer for training you and a job offer when you get your MBA."

"There is something you should know about us three," Terry said. "We have been friends since elementary school. In junior high, we decided we were gay; we enjoyed the male play but were never interested in girls. We dated girls in high school, an image thing, but we preferred each other's company. If that is a problem for you, we understand."

"There is no problem with being gay; I am as well," I told him.

"I'm surprised. I have had the hots for you since we went to the same junior high. You seemed so unapproachable. Never saw you with guys or girls except when you were part of prom royalty each year."

"Well, I have always noticed you. You are attractive; you have such a muscled body, your lips are hot, and your brown eyes sparkle and so accent your light brown hair. I always like to look at your naked body in the shower. I noticed you started shaving your pubic hair off though your chest hairs are furry. Even your toes are sexy." I told him while he turned red from my comments.

He slid over on the couch and kissed my lips, his tongue sliding along my lips. I opened my mouth to let his tongue in, and we kissed for a long time. He had climbed on top of me; I could feel his erection straining inside his jeans as mine expanded in my shorts. He began to unzip my pants; I pulled him away.

"I need to ask some questions before I proceed. When was the last time you were tested? How many partners have you had? I was tested this week and am neg and ddf. This is important for both of us because some diseases are deadly."

"Well, I have never been tested. As for partners, the guys and I jack off. I have never had gay sex."

"Just want to make sure; there is so much at stake. I am new to this, having had my first experience about a week ago other than masturbating. We need to head out to dinner in about half an hour. Let's not get into anything until we return if you're interested. We have reservations downtown at a place where it is hard to get reservations, so we don't want to miss our time. I need to run upstairs and get ready. Did you need to change as well?"

"Yes, I'm interested, and thanks for caring enough to ask if I have been tested; it's good to know you have been."

We changed, and Clint brought the car around. Tom was also joining us for security tonight.

When we arrived, Jerry, the restaurant manager, greeted us.

"Welcome, Mr. Burns and guests," he said. "Tim will be your waiter tonight. You met Tim last time you were here; I am sure service will be excellent after that visit."

We were seated at our table, Clint and Tom at the table next to us. We placed our drink order, sodas. And our meal. Terry had never had calamari which I ordered as an appetizer. He enjoyed the taste, so I told him it was squid when he finished. Dinner was served, and we talked about our upcoming graduation. I had two, high school and my AA from Edmonds CC. I was the school speaker at both; no one could catch up with my grades. I had finished, and they let me take the final exams, which I passed. Our conversation turned to college.

"Why are you going to the UW if you have all this money?" Terry asked. "Is it to play basketball?"

"I believe everyone should strive to be as educated as possible. Because I'm good at basketball, it is a benefit, but education is more important. You might enjoy yourself with the others since you are going for an MBA, the fact I have study groups planned every week to get the best grades. Students do not teach these. The professors of the class are paid to tutor. I have done this through school with the class teachers and will continue until I am top of the class with a degree."

12