My Gay Experience Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When dinner was over, Jerry got the limo and drove us back home.

"I have some DVDs we can watch in my room. This lets security have the living room downstairs, and we will get to play undisturbed. First, we need to shower and douche."

"I am not familiar with douching," Terry said.

"I just had these douching stations added to the bathrooms yesterday. When a hose goes into this device, you turn on the water to clean your ass. I used these bottles last week; this is much faster and less expensive." I explained.

We showered each other off, then stepped out of the shower, toweled off, and I grabbed a bag with a hose and handed him another.

Let me show you how this works. I took the hose and attached one end to a post by the toilet. I pushed the other end into my anus. Pushing down on a valve, water ran into my butt. When I felt full, I dumped it into the toilet. I did this four times until the water coming out was clear.

Terry followed my process until he was pumping out pure water.

Once that was complete, We both stood by the side of the bed as I turned on a gay video of guys having raw sex and set the sound.

"Anything you feel uncomfortable with, let me know. I loved making out with you earlier." I let him know, leaning over him to kiss his flesh-colored lips. We took hold of each other's dicks as we went deep with our kissing.

"I set him on the edge of the bed, going down and taking his cock into my mouth. This was his first oral experience.

"Oh, that feels so good," he moaned as I swirled my tongue around his head and went down on his 7-inch cock. "Oh shit, that is something else."

He rubbed his tits as I started to suck on his balls, then back up; his cock was leaking some sweet-tasting cum. A little salty to the taste, but oh so awesome. I love the taste of cum I discovered.

I pushed him back on the bed, having him pull himself up to the headboard. He sat up as I lay next to him and went down on my cock. Several times, I needed to say easy with the teeth as he sucked me. Choking several times, he got my seven inches down his mouth.

"I love the taste of your cum," he said. "I have only tasted my own.

Up and down he went, licking my slit to get more of my pre-cum. I turned, moving into a 69 position. Bending his body a little more, I spat on his pucker and rimmed his cute hole. Sucking on his thighs and then licking his hole until I had lubed him enough to fuck him with my tongue. Placing a finger in, then another, I prepared him for my cock.

I had a bottle of lube next to the bed. I grabbed it so it would not hurt as much.

"I have lubed you up; I am going to fuck you; I want to be honest; it will hurt until I get past your outer ring. I want you to push out as I push in, okay?"

"Sure," he replied.

I lay sideways, him on his back, and began to push my cock up his sweet hole. I could tell from his face and his moaning; the beginning was a bit painful for him. I started to kiss him to distract him. Finally, I was in, and he relaxed. "Oh, that feels so good," He c commented.

"Oh fuck, get ready; I am about to cum," I yelled out as my sperm shot out into his waiting ass. I pumped away until I was starting to shrink. When I pulled out, he licked the cum off my cock.

"My turn," he said. I got on all fours, and he got behind, rimming my ass as I had his. I handed him the lube, and he squirted in me and on his cock, then got behind me and slid his cock deep. There was no slow move, just quickly ramming my butt, his balls slapping as he fucked me. He didn't last long, this being his first time. When he pulled out, I used my thumb to wipe a large glob of cum, then began French kissing him again.

"Can we do this again?" he asked.

"Of course. It's good we're young. We recharge quickly."

"I have been missing so much," he said. "We never thought to fuck or suck or lick each other's ass."

"That's why we douche. It makes it tasty to suck out after we breed each other. Let me show you," I told him and went down on his ass, licking out the cum as I told him to push it out.

We reversed positions, then went back to French kissing. We took turns fucking and sucking until early in the morning, then fell asleep in each other's arms. The other guys were fun, but Terry was quite the lover, taking time as we made love and expressed his enjoyment.

When we woke in the morning, we brought each other off orally and then went down to breakfast.

"Perhaps you can see if the other two are free next Saturday to look and the house and stay the night. I also need you to sign this non-disclosure. You think this will work for college?"

"Not a problem, this will be an awesome journey toward our MBA. Can we introduce the other two to what gay sex is and how awesome it has become, at least for me."

"I went over and made out with him. My cook had breakfast ready when we took the elevator down. I was looking forward to next Saturday already.

12