My Gay Experience Pt. 04

Story Info
Fucking the guys, they get fucked by their dads.
5.6k words
4.37
6.4k
8

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at school on Monday, looking for Terry to see how he enjoyed the weekend. The school was a zoo. News crews set up along the front of the building. Terry saw me pull up and told me to follow him quickly. Into the gym's side door, we went into the bathroom and one of the stalls.

Before I asked anything, I locked my lips with him, pulling his body tight against mine. Our cocks are already hard and needy. Some guys walked in; Terry stood on the toilet seat, so it looked like only one person was in the stall.

"Did you see the newspaper?" one of the guys asked.

"Yeah, boy, Brad has faked us all. I thought his family had money, but the news said he is the fifth richest man in the world. To think, a school kid worth a billion."

They flushed the urinal and walked out. I lost my hard-on thinking of what to do.

"That's what I wanted to tell you," Terry said. "The news is trying to get everyone to talk about you, to comment on your wealth and how long they knew."

I forgot all about what we started doing and called my parents. After a conversation with them, I called my security detail to meet me at the school.

I looked at Terry and told him I was looking forward to the weekend, would call him later, and exited the principal's office. When the bell rang, everyone was told to report to the gym. I apologized to the press and told them I just wanted to be expected, so I never told anyone about my wealth and business interests.

I also let them know I had been working with the parents on the senior graduation trip, and in light of the media at the school today, I would need the senior class to sign a non-disclosure so they would have nothing to say. Everyone who signed was welcome on the trip, though I could not say what we were doing. The senior class parents each year planned the trip. They went to a waterpark, bowling, skating, or a fancy dinner in the past. I had something better planned but would not say until the morning after graduation when we would leave. Their parents would know since I needed to make sure everyone was packed, and if they were working, their bosses gave them the time off. I planned to pay for their lost wages since it would be a 5-day trip.

Since I had finished all my assignments for the year, the principal thought it best I stayed away from campus, to which I agreed.

My security team arrived; I gave one of the keys to my car to drive back into Seattle. They brought the limo so I could sit behind tinted windows. We headed back to my house to grab my clothes and other essential items I needed, like a computer, laptop, etc.

My parents came up that night to see how I was doing. My staff set up a press conference for Thursday at our game place downtown; they would rearrange the tables on the restaurant side.

I called Terry, and we talked about everything but the school day mess, and he let me know Kerry and Steve were looking forward to the weekend, which we moved up to Friday, a day earlier.

We talked on and off throughout the week, and he let me know the non-disclosure forms arrived Wednesday and need to be turned in on Friday. Some students said they would not sign; they would talk about anything they wanted. I thought, too bad.

The press conference was a wild affair. My publicity department handed it to me, and I just answered relatively easy questions. Then someone asked, the girls at your school said you didn't date. Are you Gay?

I thought about how to answer it and then surprised everyone when I said I was and if it was okay if a gay person had money and used it to benefit others.I talked about my investments, all in Seattle at the time, to make the city shine as it worked out of its financial difficulties like almost all the cities in the world were working through after Covid and the recession we were in. Still, nobody walked about, including the press.

I continued working in my office, looking forward to seeing Terry, Kerry, and Steve. We had been friends since junior high. Terry captivated my heart this past week with his concern for me.

Instead of having them meet me at a central location, we drove the limo to each of their homes. I went in and said hello to their parents. They commented on the press I was getting that week. They told me their son had come out, and they were happy with whatever lifestyle choice they made. I told them I was talking with their son about educational opportunities, housing, and money to go to the UW that they would let them know about when they returned home Sunday.

Returning to my home in Seattle, my chief had prepared a seafood feast set up in the dining room, the food on the buffet table. I ensured my staff was also served the same meal in the kitchen. Usually, they ate with me when I was home, but I wanted to talk with my friends tonight.

I asked Kerry and Steve if Terry had told them about our past weekend. I figured we were all friends, and he would have shared, but they said no, he had signed a non-disclosure.

I told them I had a list from the school of those who signed and didn't sign.

"Can I say something about that?" Steve asked. I motioned for him to go on, "We wanted to sign it with you; it would mean more to us as friends if we did." They both unfolded the form in their pocket and signed and handed it to me.

"That's a relief," I said. "Fix a plate, and I will tell you what I offered Terry, the same I will offer you."

As we ate, I told them of the housing offer while they went to school, hopefully for an MBA. They would have a job offer with my company when they graduated and a place to apprentice during the summers after they took a vacation. I would give them each a grand a month for necessities. There was no smoking or drinking on my property, they were invited to fundraisers held at the house, and I had a couple of cars in the garage they could use. That security was 24/7. Maid service was daily. And the chef prepared breakfast and dinner unless I gave him the day off, then we were on our own.

We toured the house; I showed them their rooms if they liked the deal and that they were welcome to express their sexuality in their rooms and elsewhere in the house so long as no one was visible unless it was one of us. Terry got up, went over to me, and began a long sensual kiss, and told them that was okay.

"I told Brad we have spent a lot of time jacking off. And we are not blind from it," Terry laughed. "Brad is relatively new at Gay sex but has mastered it. I have been horny all week for me."

"Can you teach us?" Kerry asked.

"I have a couple of questions. Have either of you been tested for STDs?" They both shook their heads no.

"Let's go into the living room and watch a movie," I suggested. They followed, and I put in a gay raw sex video I had shipped in this week.

The video started with them making out, and I noticed everyone's jeans tenting as their cocks came to life. Terry took it a step further and began to make out with me, with the other two looking on at us and the video.

"Ever kissed another man?" I asked, knowing the answer since they had never been with anyone. "Want to see how it feels?" They shook their heads yes.

"Terry, you are a good kisser; why don't you show Steve, and I will show Kerry? Better yet, let's take the video to my room and get comfortable."

I put the video into the player and started it from the beginning. It was 3 hours long, good.

"It is fun to undress each other," I told them as Terry pulled Steve over and slid his shirt off, and I did the same to Kerry. They pulled ours off, and we began to make out. I then kissed my way down Kerry's neck, sucked on his tits, kissed his jeans against his cock, then unbuckled his jeans, sliding them down his legs. He kicked off his shoes, and I slid off his socks.

Working my way back up his body, I kissed the pre-cum off his cock, then back to his lips, inserting my tongue so he could taste his cum. I had him lay on the far side of the king-sized bed, getting out of the rest of my clothing and crawling in between his legs, sucking on his balls, then licking his cock until I took all 7 inches down my throat.

Terry and Steve were lying next to us; Terry was also using his newly learned oral skills on Steve while Steve and Kerry moaned with pleasure.

It wasn't too long before they both erupted in our mouths, shooting their hot cum deep down our throats.

"Sorry for coming so soon," Kerry said to me.

"I wanted you too. There is another lesson I need to train you about before we go further. It is how to douche before you play more deeply. Let's get out of bed. Each of your rooms has one of these devices in the bathroom; I just had them installed this month. The cabinet has packages of hoses; you also have them in the same place in your room. Everyone gets one and takes it out. It's just a clear hose, one end hooks to the device by sliding it on, and the ridges will hold it in place. I will go first."

I slid mine in place, then took the other end and pushed it up my ass. I showed them how to use the lever after they were seated on the toilet; when your ass was full, flush it out, then do it again about four times until the water that flushed out your asshole was clear.

I let them know, when they were finished, to come and join me in the shower. Steve went next and, when he was finished, joined me. I washed off his body and pushed a finger up his ass.

"How have you liked the new experience so far," I asked.

"This is so enjoyable; I'm surprised we never thought to do this sooner."

I pulled his body against mine, kissed his lips, and stroked his cock. I told him to towel off, and that I would meet him in my bed when everyone was finished. Kerry came in next, and I repeated the process then Terry joined me. We took an extended time making out; I loved his lips and mouth. I turned off the water, dried each other off, and joined the others in my room.

"Make sure to douche when you think you might be having sex. I don't want crap on my cock, and I'm sure you don't, either. I'm a versatile bottom, which means I like to be fucked, and have cum shot down my ass, but I also will top. The bottom is my preference. You will find yours as you spend time making love. Tonight, Terry and I want you to experience both top and bottom. We will make it easy this time around, being on all fours. Your cock goes in deeper, and the feeling of balls banging against your ass cheeks is something else. Making out is preferred, kissing, sucking, etc., but for this first time, Terry and I will rim your ass; that is, we will tongue fuck you, then we will fuck you. At first, it's a bit painful; push out as we slide in. We will use extra lube for your comfort. Once we get inside you, we will slowly go deep until our balls rest on your ass. The pleasure beings, and you will beg us to go faster and deeper. When we are done, we will rim your ass again, and you can suck the cum off our cocks and share it with us. Then we change positions."

Terry and I positioned Kerry and Steve on all fours. Terry climbed behind Steve and began rimming him while I did the same with Kerry.

I slid my tongue up his crack, kissed his thighs, and then moved my tongue behind his pink pucker until I slid in. Back and forth I went with my tongue; all the while, I could hear him moan his pleasure. Grabbing the tube of lube, I sat between Terry and I; I pushed some in his ass and coated my cock. Pushing the head of my cock at his entrance, I slowly pushed forward. He said, "ouch," as I made it through his ring. Slowly moving forward, I had gained full entrance. Beginning to move forward and back at a slow pace, I could tell he was enjoying the pleasure of being fucked.

"You doing okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, keep fucking me."

Terry and I picked up our pace until our cum shot out and coated their insides. We licked up the cum that flowed out and turned so they could suck off our cocks. Kerry went down onto my cock, licking my shaft and sucking out whatever he could from my cock. I was much in pleasure to notice what Terry was doing with Steve.

Kerry moved up to my mouth as we were French kissing, exchanging the cum in our mouths.

"Can I fuck you?" Kerry asked

"Sure thing, let me get on my knees and begin by rimming, then lube me before you glide your cock in."

He was hesitant at first, but then he went to town, licking my ass, even licking my balls, curling his tongue in my ass, making me squirm with pleasure. The cold lube coated my hole, and he pushed forward with his cock. He went all in quickly and then fucked me deep, his balls could be heard slapping against my skin. He didn't last long as I squeezed my muscles around his shaft, and his load seemed to go on forever.

As he pulled out, he bent down and licked my ass again, curling his tongue as he did before, sucking to get all he could out of me. I then sucked his cock, and we both began to suck each other's lips with the exchange of fluids.

Sex can be either an enjoyable experience or a task to accomplish. I never want it to be a task. Though new to gay sex, I have found when I take my time, and go with the flow, it is enjoyable. All of us being new to this makes exploring and discovering our sensual nature so pleasurable.

When Terry and Steve finished, we took turns in the shower, then I took them to the second floor and gave them room assignments since they all planned on staying here during college. I had their room keys and also handed them out.

Going downstairs to get snacks, Clint, head of security, said I might want to catch the news. I left everyone in the kitchen, entered the living room, and turned on the news channel. The world's stock markets had collapsed, and the United States had suspended trading after they had a run of sell-offs. There were riots around the world as a result. Our President had assured everyone their money was safe in the banks.

Our team had figured this would come after Covid and a downturn in the economy. None of my money was in stocks; I found it risky at best. In addition to properties, I had been buying up gold. I was much more prosperous than Forbes reported. I had been buying gold for two years, stockpiling it in a hidden vault on the property, a largely hidden vault. I estimated my worth in the trillions, and we planned to put it to work when we saw this coming. My parents had been doing the same.

I predicted on Monday that the banks would call in the loans from their clients and corporations invested in stocks. The market would tank and be no more. We would come in and, for pennies on the dollar, buy these companies and keep them private, continuing to keep the employees paid and happy as best we could.

We had also stockpiled food, warehouses of staples that we would keep, and would make deals with farmers to keep them in business and their crops coming our way. The food we had would be used for food lines as we moved our business into charitable works. We had several high-rise apartments, and we knew some people would no longer be able to afford rent, and we projected this downturn to only last 3-4 months before everything up ticked. We planned to offer free rent for six months, during which I would have my staff notify the tenants. Goodwill plans.

I went back to the kitchen and told the guys what I had seen on the news, not to worry; they would be taken care of and their families.

When we finished eating, I had the security team lock the gates around the house in case things got crazy here. We then went back upstairs. I told them we should take our minds off this disaster and what better way than to continue our sexual romp with a foursome before we went to bed. Hesitant at first, they joined me for their first foursome. Before we went to my room, they called their parents to see how they were doing with the news. I told them to invite them over to my house tomorrow, and we would head out to dinner. Then they could come back and spend the night talking about the situation in the world.

That accomplished, to make everyone feel a little more stable about things, we slipped out of our sweats and shirts. Standing at the end of the bed, I began to suck on Terry's cock and jacked Kerry and Steves. I alternated between the three of them, pushing them back onto the bed, and they slid up to the headboard. Their cocks standing tall, I went back down on their cocks, alternating once again.

Kerry moved his back against the headboard as I knelt to continue sucking him. Terry lubed my ass and slid his cock in, with Steve sliding under my body and sucking my cock. I was sucking Kerry, Steve was sucking me, and Terry was banging against my ass. What bliss. These guys were taking to this.

Terry pulled out, stepping off the bed and stroking himself; Steve took his place, filling my ass with his cock. I could feel and hear his body as it slapped against mine. I was bobbing my head up and down on Kerry's cock.

"Oh fuck, this is so good..." I moaned as Steve replaced Kerry in my asshole. They continued to rotate positions as they fucked away. Terry lay on the bed; I slid over and had his cock filling me again. Steve said he wanted to try something he saw in one of the videos we watched and got behind me, lubed up, and moved his cock to my pucker, sliding in atop Terry's cock, which was already inside me, double penetrating me. Steve unloaded into me, and after he slid out, Kerry slid in. Unbelievable. Both Terry and Kerry unloaded at the same time.

"Your guys are fucking good," I said as they went to the bathroom to shower. I walked them to the elevator so they could sleep; Terry asked if he could spend the night with me and cuddle. I had an idea that the other two would sleep in one room, which I found out in the morning they did, looking a little tired at breakfast.

When Terry and I got in bed, he said, "You still have a load to share. I have an ass needing one; let me fuck you before we go to sleep."

We kissed for a while then he lay on my side and slid his cock into my sweet spot. We slowly moved in unison as he fucked me. His cock went in and out until he let out a loud grunt and spilled his seed deep inside me. I grabbed a wet cloth, cleaned us both off, used the bathroom, and returned to bed. I spooned behind him and slept comfortably through the night.

In the morning, we met downstairs; the tv was on in the dining room, and the news was not any better. America had so far been spared from the rioting; we would wait for Monday to see the rest of the fallout. The government promised everyone's money was safe up to the insured amount.

I called to make dinner reservations. They said they had plenty of room but a lot of cancelations. People did not want to spend their money.

The news said some banks had staff working today, calling in loans. I had calls from business people who needed cash to pay to save themselves. I made no decisions with them and said I was in the same financial situation as most.

After breakfast, we went to the game restaurant and played pinball and video games. It was a ghost town; we were the only ones outside the staff. After lunch, I told the manager to shut it down for the weekend; we would see what Monday brought. To let the team know they would be paid for their total hours.

We had a couple of hours before our parents arrived; mine we also came. We took full advantage of the time, making out, sucking, having oral sex, rimming, and fucking after we cleaned up and showered. Before long, Clint, the head of security, called up and said cars were arriving. He would get everyone into the living room, giving us time to get downstairs.

After the introductions, security pulled the limo out to the door. They also loaded a car with more protection than I usually traveled with since we were still determining how things would go in the evening.

12