My Gay Experience Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the restaurant, we were almost the only one's dining. The hotel manager met me when we arrived to say the hotel was virtually empty as well, with people canceling their vacations to get home. I told him to let most of the staff go home, staff tomorrow for a small list of guests, and let them know they would be fully paid for their scheduled hours. I said the same to the restaurant manager after we finished dining.

My parents told me their phones at the law offices were ringing off the hook, people needed to find a way to keep in business, and what laws could help them. We knew not much help was coming for them; the market would tank on Monday.

The other parents shared their concern for employment since they managed corporations in the area. I told them I would hire them if they lost their jobs while everything was sorted out.

My parents had followed my advice before this all happened, investing in gold. We had also set up warehouses with food in Auburn and planned to be a source to help people get by. I let them know this was a three-four-month event for the United States, and that plans were in place to handle this.

We chatted throughout the meal; my parents said they heard the schools might let out for the next five weeks and restart in the fall. I was not surprised. We would get our diplomas in the mail. I was a bit disappointed; I was the class speaker at my high school graduation and running start where I was getting my AA degree. All four of us would have an AA before we went to the UW. Then two years as undergrads and the next year, our MBA.

The parents were told I would cover all their kids' educational expenses. They would stay at my Seattle home, which I was moved into after the press bugged me. Knowing their boys also came out to them, they asked about my lifestyle. I reassured them that education was the prime target, with tutors and coaches to work with us. If we had sex, it was secondary to our future at this time.

The food and conversation were great, and when we finished, we went out to the limo for the ride home. So many plans need to be put into action on Monday.

The skies were gray as the rain fell on Seattle. We exited the car. I had the parents give their car keys to my staff, who brought their suitcases into the house and took them to the rooms I had assigned on the second floor. I then gave a tour of the house, answering questions along the way. When we got to the second floor, I showed off our game room, then took them to their rooms. I handed them key cards to their rooms and let them know they would need it for the elevator. Our security detail walked the second and main floors at night so everyone would be secure. They asked which was mine, and I explained the third floor, which had a special eye scan to get up, that I only invited people up there if I had plans. It was my home office and included a safe room, two identical master suites, one mine, one for political guests who might stay over after a fundraiser, though it looks like those planned will be postponed. I let them know of their boy's room on the other side of the upstairs building, leaving them to finish the evening with their boys.

A little over an hour, Terry rang up and asked me to send the elevator to bring him up. We planned to spend the night together. We blended well, both in conversation and physically. Our friendship had endured the years, and exploring our sexuality was a cherry on top. They had never invited me to masturbate with them, thinking I would not be willing, but now that we understood our status as being gay, we were catching up. Surprisingly, I was the teacher, the more experienced one, but not by much, when it came to actually practicing gay sex.

I marked my place in the book I was reading online, got up, took one of my gold silk robes from the hook, walked to the elevator, sent it down, then back up.

Terry got out of the elevator in a T-shirt and sweats, walked over to me, and, as the elevator door closed, gave me a long kiss, just our lips pressed against each other, our bodies pulled together.

"Hi," he said. "Thanks for a fantastic day. Your success enamors my parents."

"Who couldn't be," I joked back. "I hope everyone had a good time despite the situation in the world.

I took his hand and led him into my bedroom. I slipped off the robe and hung it on the hook behind the door. He took off his clothes, folded them, and placed them on the chair next to the dresser.

Grabbing him by the waist, I pulled him into me, our lips meeting, but this time more seriously as I forced my tongue into his mouth. I was horny, had been throughout dinner, and the more I waited for him after I left them with their parents, the harder it seemed my cock became.

Time and tired eyes would soon overtake us, so we decided on oral, actually to 69 before that happened. Both our mouths greedily kissed and sucked and wrapped our tongues around the other cock. Bobbing up and down, moaning, sliding our tongues along the other's shaft until we both exploded into the mouth of the other. We shared the semen we had taken that remained and had not been swallowed. We got up, went to the bathroom, and showered together. After toweling off, we walked back to bed and snuggled. Sleep came quickly.

A couple of hours later, my elevator bell rang. I looked at the screen and saw it was Phil, Terry's dad.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I can't find Terry; I thought it was room 1. Do I have the wrong room number?" He asked.

"Probably not. He is right here," I said, turning the monitor to his face.

"Dad, what do you want?" He questioned groggily, having been awakened from a deep sleep.

"I wanted to talk to you about something. Can you come down, or I come up."

I told Terry to have him come up, I didn't want to be awakened after they finished their talk downstairs, and I certainly wanted Terry in my bed, I enjoyed spooning.

Terry went and let him up the elevator. I had a seated area in my suite with a sofa, coffee table, two chairs, and a loveseat. They sat in the chairs, and his dad, Phil, told me I might as well join them.

I slept in the nude, so his dad got a show as I walked over to put on my robe. I sat on the sofa, my feet toward Terry so he could look up at my loosely joined robe and see my cock and balls.

His dad explained how he and his wife had not had sex in years. I am sure Terry didn't want to hear. In college, he and several of his fraternity brothers were sexually active with each other, and how he missed sex with another guy. He let his son know that when he came out to them, all he could think about was the opportunity to fuck his son. He told him he knew it sounded creepy but could not get it out of his mind. He waited until his wife fell asleep, then decided to come looking for him to talk it out.

"Nothing to talk about, Brad. Can we use the bed for some action?" he asked, looking at me.

"Few things first. Phil, when is the last time you had sex with anyone other than your wife, and when was the last time you were tested?"

"I haven't been with anyone other than my wife since college, so many years ago. As for tests, my doctor does one every five years. Why I never asked, but last year I tested negative."

"Have you douched?" I asked.

"I never have." He replied.

"Let's go into the primary bathroom and douche and shower. I want you to be able to fuck your son and know that his ass is cleaned out. He might have some sperm left over from earlier today. Terry will show you how to douche."

When they entered the bathroom, Terry took a hose out of the cabinet, showing his dad how to attach it to the ribbed metal piece."

"I wondered what this was. We have one in our bathroom," he commented.

Once connected, Terry pushed the other end of the tube into his ass, sat on the toilet, and turned the valve to let the warm water fill his man pussy. When he felt filled, he turned off the water, pulled out the hose, and flushed the liquid out of his ass. He explained you need to do this about four times until the water is pure, not brown.

When he was done, he helped his father then I douched though I wasn't planning on being fucked; I did have sperm still inside me from earlier as well.

Terry and his dad took turns washing each other; their dicks were hard and ready. I washed off and toweled myself, waiting for them to return to the bedroom.

I thought of what might be fun and let them know. I would be on the bottom with Terry sucking my cock, and I his. With his legs up a little, his dad could come behind and fuck his son's pussy hole. Everyone was in agreement; I handed a bottle of lube to Phil since we were not doing a work-up. I got on my back; Terry topped me as we both started sucking each other's cock, then his dad lubed his hole and his cock, pushing it into his son.

His dad was so horny, or because it had been years since he had gotten any sex, whatever it was, he came quickly. Terry and I were warming up. We decided to have his dad get on all fours and have his son fuck him. I got behind Terry and fucked his cum soaked hole. We took a little longer; my cock enjoyed the feel of Terry inside as I slammed into his hole until my balls were against his ass, the cum his father had left oozing down on my balls. The sound of his sins slapping against his ass

12