My Gay Experience Pt. 06

Story Info
The new steam room opens, I met Arts parents.
4.8k words
4.48
2.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time has a way of sweeping past us; today becomes tomorrow's fading memories, and the seasons quickly pass as we move forward. Art and Pat Kline stayed on fast the 30 days, and now we have entered school at the University of Washington. It was hard at first for the guys settling for sex on the weekends, but to win the national title in basketball, the sacrifice they agreed was worth the investment in our skills as players.

The school had brought with it the educational part of the journey. Our mornings were spent in class, afternoons at the gym, and evenings during the week with tutors. I had been so struck by Art's words concerning sexuality; it had been a while since I had sexual relations.

The world had returned to a new norm, no stock market, many businesses still operated by the government, and my investment in real estate and business had expanded beyond my wildest dreams.

The contractors I use had finished the new steam room early, for which I paid a nice bonus. It opened this coming weekend. The other would be closing this week, torn down and rebuilt as the site of the gay brothel since the state had approved prostitution, needing the tax revenue it would bring. The law goes into effect in January, and our contractors said they could meet that deadline by working 24/7.

I had the entire varsity basketball team staying at the house. They were not all gay, though with sports, that doesn't matter when you are planning to win. Following the financial bombshell we had gone through as a world, I was not entertained as much. The Seattle city council and the mayor had sold us the three stadiums, parking, and such. The problem was that there were no professional teams at this time and no one with the money to field them. My staff had turned them into the expo and music venues for now. Low entry fees went to the promoters so they could pay for the events. We made our money off the concessions. There was talk pro sports would return in 2-3 years as the leagues worked on a way to make it happen. We planned to own all of Seattle's baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and soccer teams. Our corporation, Burns Enterprises, was making more money for me now than before the world's financial problems. Now that you're updated let's get to the opening of Seattle's Bath and Bed.

Our new steam room was three times the size of the building we just vacated. The first floor had ten STD checking stations, 300 lockers past the entrance door, with 10 four-headed shower heads. The remainder of the area was the new steam room. All marble, built as a maze, with cubbyholes for men to sit and have sex. Seating was throughout the labyrinth, following the path it had built into it. A powerful room below the maze produced steam, adding a pleasant scent.

The next floor had a sauna with seating for around 100 men, and wooden benches were built with two levels. This was built in the middle, with rooms rented with a 7-hour limit on the outside walls. They had a bed, nightstand, and a locker under the bed for the renters. Next to the sauna were rooms built with glory holes.

The third floor included a dry maze, a room with slings, sawhorses, whipping stations, and rooms for rent around the outside interior walls. Televisions were located throughout the building.

On the fourth floor was a production studio. We made several large rooms with props available for those who would like to have their adventures filmed. We offered a one-hour slot with two different price structures, one for those who wanted the original and one who just wanted a copy and would allow us to show their film on our website, available to view by paid subscribers. We also had several channels for live-action people could buy into, talking with our models.

Floors five through seven were available for overnight rentals, much like our hotel, and eight through 12 were for staff. These were apartments discounted for the staff to rent. Each floor was accessible by elevator; we also had a stairway for the first three floors. If you had a pass card, the elevator only went to the third floor.

Grand Opening was set for noon. The line was wrapped around the block; our parking garage was almost full when we arrived at 11. We bought a second limo when the team moved in with me. Everyone, even the straight guys, came to check the place out with us. Both limos and a car for security arrived at the front; the parking was blocked off for us. When I got out of the vehicle, the place erupted in cheers. What a bunch of horny guys.

When we got in, the manager had us go through the test stations to see how this worked with a group of people. Fairly efficient. I had an apartment upstairs, so we headed there to disrobe and wrap ourselves in a towel.

Returning down, we walked through the maze and each floor to check them out. The recording studio was ready for action with three rooms set up. Televisions were on in the halls and spaces throughout the building, with a selection of over 20 gay films to watch with various positions available.

At noon the lights were dimmed, and guys started flowing into the testing station before being granted entrance. We didn't expect any positives since our practice of being a safe place was well known. The slowest part was processing membership, so one of the staff went outside and handed out a registration card to those who were not members. Rooms and lockers were rented out well.

With a steady flow of people coming into Seattle Bath and Bed, this would be a money-making venture. I paid cash for everything we have done, so there is no interest; the money only restocks what I spent. The staff dressed in blue jockstraps with the word STAFF across the pouch. They were welcome to play with anyone during their breaks and when they were not working. The jocks were our way of telling who the staff was.

Most guys had searched for a partner to satisfy their sexual lust. A couple of the straight guys had stayed near me though they were watching the action as we walked through. Art also was walking with me. He had told me earlier in the week that his brother Pat had met someone on campus, and they were meeting here. He had rented a room for them to meet up. Art said it was serious; he and his brother had stopped having sex. They had the same room, but Art asked if I could get him his room at the house which I did on Wednesday.

Walking through the steam room, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I am used to people reaching out to touch, and my security detail usually intercedes, pushing them away. I saw them on both sides of me, but I still had this hand on me. I stopped, turned around, and it was Art. He asked if we could duck into one of the cubby units. He wanted to talk with me.

"In truth," Art said, "My brother and I have not had sex in about a month. He met his friend on campus this past summer, and they have been going out since June; it wasn't until last month he asked to only be intimate with him."

His big blue eyes looked like he was ready to cry. I grabbed him and pulled Art tight against me. I felt one then tear falls from his face onto my skin.

"I am sorry, but as you told me, finding that one special person is what it is all about. You called me out; I haven't been with anyone since that day at the end of spring. It seemed you knew everything about me, and I have been watching you because I want to know everything about you."

Art pulled himself tighter against me, his lips brushed against mine as they moved into hugging.

"I am at a loss for words," Art said. "I don't want to rush anything. My heart says one thing; my head says there is no way Brad Burns would go out with me, that he could like, even love someone of stature; I mean, I count my money each month to make sure I can make it, I know you give us a nice salary for working for you, but my brother and I send half back to help our parents. And..."

"Shush, I would take you on a date. I don't look at money; I look at heart. People always take advantage of me; I know they are; they think they are pulling something past me. You never have. As I said, I have been watching you. I think I am taking advantage of you. I want you so bad. I want to kiss those sad blue eyes and make them brighten. I want to take your fears of the future and make them the best days of your life. You are like no one I have ever met, and I do not want this moment to speed by as so many do."

"Will you make love to me right here?" he asked, speaking so quietly I almost didn't hear him. "I want you to fuck me, and then I want to fuck you."

"Okay, but this is the deal tonight. I want you to spend the night with me, and I can properly give you the attention you deserve in the privacy of my room."

"Thank you," Art said.

I asked my security if he had any lube in his pouch. He reached in and handed me a bottle. I lubed Art's ass and my cock, and had him get on his knees on the seat and lean forward. I inserted my cock, slowly, then with firm pressure until the water from the steam was on his buttocks, slapped against my balls as I stroked my cock inside of him. The room was so full of noise I didn't know if it was coming from him or me, are the other people exploring their sexuality. No matter; I finally let my load flood his ass.

Helping him to stand, I took time to thoroughly kiss his luscious lips, my tongue exploring inside his mouth. I handed him the lube, he repeated the process, and I enjoyed his cock and cum filling me. I was looking forward to tonight, prolonged lovemaking.

We used the restroom, showered, and continued to walk around; this time, his hand was in mine, enjoying the day.

We got home, and everyone joined the table for dinner. Some guys watched some television, others went to the gym to work out, and others headed to our bedrooms for the night. I told Art if he wanted, he could move into my bedroom. He went off to gather his things, handing me his room key. I showed him which drawers he could have, and he could hang his things on the side of the walk-in closet. We cleaned up, showered, and went to bed.

I had strong feelings for Art since I met him. How do you know you have found that special one in your life? I was not going to make any major decisions right now, but I felt a bond I had never had.

We got into bed and immediately started making out; I was on top of Art, our cocks pressed against each other, his hands on my ass, pulling me tight against him as we kissed. My hands were tweaking his tits, his mouth was sucking on my lower lip, then he slid his tongue in, and we started exchanging kisses internally with our tongues. We both enjoyed kissing and did so for a prolonged period.

We got up and stood next to the bed, continuing to kiss. I moved my lips down his neck, sucking until I had given him a hickey; he then followed suit and gave me one as well.

Leaning back against the bed, I began to suck his cock, his hands moving to my head, running his fingers through my hair. He was good and hard; my mouth went down his shaft, then my tongue ran along his shaft back down to his balls.

I went back up to his mouth, enjoying the taste of him as we both knelt on the bed. His tongue was tasty, and I had some of his pre-cum on mine to share.

Pulling me toward him, he worked on sucking my nipples, then went down on my cock.

"Oh fuck," I said. "I have this attraction, maybe more, for you."

I was sitting up as he worked between my legs. I slapped his ass, then massaged his cheeks as he sucked away on my cock.

"Fuck, this feels so good," I told him. "Turn on your knees so I can see that beautiful ass."

He turned, and I got behind him, my tongue working down his crack and into his sweet spot.

"Oh yeah," he said as I licked and tongue fucked him. I worked my thumb into him, then returned with my tongue as I widened his opening. Pulling his legs back, I lubed my cock and his hole, sliding into his tight man pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck, yeah, Brad, I love your cock in me," he said.

I had his legs on my shoulder as I slammed into him, my balls banging while he moaned his pleasure. He had pushed one of his big toes into my mouth, which I sucked as I ground away.

"Fuck yes, yeah, fuck yes," he said as my cum shot deep into him.

He turned me around on all fours, then went down on my ass with his mouth, slapping my ass as I had his. Then he lubed up and slowly went inside me. His hard cock felt something else as he plunged into me.

"Oh, fuck me harder," I said. "Yeah, you are a great fucker; banging that motherfucking cock deep inside me."

He pulled me up, his hands wrapped around my neck, slightly squeezing as he continued to slam into my ass. We both were breathing hard.

He turned on his back and asked me to ride him. I lifted, grasping his ass as I went up and down, slapping his cheeks as we fucked.

Art let out a big grunt; I could feel his cum fill me, and then some ran out onto my balls.

"That was fucking good," I told him as he slipped out of my man cunt.

"I love you," I said to him.

"I love you too," he responded, taking my hand and leading me into the bathroom, where we showered and got ready for bed.

In bed, I told him I didn't know where this was going, but I was more attracted to him than I had for anyone before, and he acknowledged the same. Perhaps I told him, over time, we would see if we were destined to be together.

He snuggled behind me, spooning me as his arms wrapped around me, and we fell asleep.

About 2 am, security called up to my room; we had a problem with someone throwing a brick at the house and yelling anti-gay statements. They had him downstairs. I went down to see what it was all about; Art said he would join me.

We went down the elevator to the main floor. The guy looked to be about our age. Carl was his name. Security had the details and a brick he threw.

"You have problems with gay people?" I asked him.

"They are a bunch of faggots," he slurred back at me, evidently drinking.

He was seventeen. Security had called his parents; they didn't want him driving home drunk.

He was in his senior year in Ballard. I asked what his parents did for a living. His dad was a three-chevron chef at Burns Hotel and Restaurant, and his mother was one of the managers in the hotel. I asked him if he knew the owner. He didn't.

"Would it surprise you to know that I own it?" I asked.

"You're a kid; you don't own anything," he said back at me.

"Okay," I replied back, looking sadly at the kid. Art sat beside me on the couch and took my hand, which was probably good; I was getting angry.

The doorbell rang, and his parents were led into the living room.

"We are so sorry, Mr. Burns," they said, looking at me and their son. "We hope this doesn't affect our jobs.

"You work for this fag?" Carl asked, again slurring his words.

"Are you going to bring charges against him?" his dad asked, ignoring his sons' comment. "He is looking to go to the UW this next year. A blemish on his record would eliminate him from the entrance."

"What are you going to take for classes?" I asked him.

"I'm going to be the star on their basketball team," he responded.

Art laughed, then said, "You certainly don't know who you are talking to. Do you know the UW varsity basketball team all live here? Most are gay. If you make varsity, you will live here, not at home. Nobody here gets drunk; there is no drug use in the house. Sex is only on the weekends; the rest of the time is scheduled with workouts, school, tutoring, and then more workouts. Room and board are free, and a monthly financial bonus for working in his stores downtown."

"Can you afford to send him to college?" I asked his parents.

"You pay us well, but we cannot without a scholarship. Our hopes for him were invested in the stock market. We are still recovering."

"I don't want to keep you up any longer. I want to talk with your son when he is not drunk. I am not going to bring charges against him. I want our coach to look at him on the court and see if he has the potential to be a Husky. If he does, despite not liking my lifestyle, I can find a way for him to attend school. The dean is a friend of mine."

"The parents shook mine and Art's hand; they said they would bring him by Tuesday and pick up his car if we didn't mind keeping it till then, and he could go to the University after school when they brought him by."

"I was so angry about how he treated you," Art said as we returned upstairs.

"It's not the problem; people don't expect kindness from people they don't like. Our job is to turn their opinions around. I hope he is as good as he thinks. Making the team next year would allow him to see we are normal people. Besides, most people don't expect a kid to have the money I do."

Back to bed and to sleep. When I woke in the morning, I went into the bathroom, peed, brushed my teeth, and returned to bed. Art did the same.

When he returned to bed, I looked at him and said, "Glad I had them change the sheets to a cream color. It makes your black ass stand out in the bed."

He laughed. "Thought I lost your white ass; good thing it was cream sheets, "he laughed, sliding over and kissing my lips.

I set his head under my arm, and we lay enjoying each other's company.

"I love you," I told him, and he repeated it.

"Tell me about your parents?" I asked him.

"For one, they are not billionaires," he said.

"I'm not either."

"Yeah, well, I read it in Forbes."

"They don't know; few do; I'm a trillionaire, the world's first."

"Wow," he said, surprised by my confession. "My parents barely get by; that is how I grew up. I understand thrift stores, food banks, and sometimes government welfare."

"You grew up in Texas?"

"No, we are from the South. My great-great-great-great grandparents came to America as enslaved people and worked in the cotton fields. My parents do odd jobs to pay the rent. We moved to Texas to watch my brother play basketball."

"Do your parents know you are both gay?"

"They do; we came out in high school to them. They love us for who we are, our lifestyle is a part of that. Their only disappointment is they will not have grandkids."

"Do they know you have a boyfriend you live with?"

"They know that I have a boyfriend, and we live together. They do not know who my boyfriend is. Your wealth has nothing to do with my love for you, though money is nice."

"I would like to fly them out this week to be here when you start school. Perhaps talk to them about employment possibilities so they don't have to live paycheck to paycheck. Would you like that?"

"They have never been on a plane; their truck barely gets them to town. If you had some odd jobs, they could do to live here, that would be awesome. I will call them when we get up."

Wrapping our arms around each other, we kissed and cuddled. He got on top of me, lubed his cock and my ass, riding me until I shot my load. I discovered he preferred to bottom, liked to be fucked, and fucked a lot, it seems.

We got up, helped each other shower, dressed, and went down for breakfast. He called his parents, and they were free, so we told them we would have a plane this afternoon and gave them instructions. I called the office, had them make the arrangements, and called his parents back to review the details. They would be coming in around dinnertime.

At breakfast, I let the guys know the rest of the Varsity team was coming in, but we needed help. My staff told me we needed more rooms several months ago. Not to worry, when they told me, we bought an office complex across the street from the University. Our contractors had remolded it; it was 15 stories; since we had married students, the top two floors were for them with apartments, and the rest was enough for freshmen, JV and Varsity. Two full basketball courts, weight rooms, and a cafeteria with a buffet that ran for all three meals from 6 am to 9 pm. Four top chefs plus we paid the University's culinary students and others to maintain the place. An in-house movie theater, game room with the latest electronic devices, and living room, and they could have guests overnight, something security here did not allow because they needed to vet my guests. They also had the gold card for our men's club, we would be opening one for straight guys, and a gold card for our game café downtown.

12