My Gay Experience Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was free to players and their guests. My business would cover the cost for the next five years as we developed income streams for the basketball program. The property and building had been deeded to the college. I gave them the address and told them they had a few days to transition.

Art asked to talk with me in the living room. He was concerned I was kicking him out.

"Not at all; you can go or stay."

"Are you moving over?"

"No, I can't. My security said it would be a nightmare for them. I traveled with bodyguards, and it just wasn't feasible."

"Well, I'm staying here." He informed me.

"Good. Now something else, as my boyfriend, you will also be assigned a bodyguard. I was informed that the risk of you being kidnapped for ransom is high. You will get used to it. I have had several attempts to kidnap me. I have a great security detail."

Everyone left that afternoon. It was quiet. They wanted to be the first to use the new digs, and I think they were planning a gang orgy to initiate it. One of the rooms had plenty of couches with slipcovers made of plastic for such events.

Pat, Arts brother came over at about 5:30. His boyfriend, Carl, had come with him. Pat had gotten the email about the new facility, and he and Carl had moved in. Tonight, they would stay here to visit with his parents longer.

Security had brought them back in the limo; that would be a nice touch. They landed at Paine Field in Everett, where I kept my planes. When they came in, their sons greeted them with hugs and kisses. Then Pat introduced Carl, and Art introduced me as his boyfriend, Brad Burns.

His dad, Marvin, and his wife hugged Carl and me and thanked me for making the arrangements for their visit.

I had security take their luggage to the third floor, the guest room next to mine. We told everyone to freshen up; we would be leaving in 20 minutes for dinner at our seafood restaurant on the waterfront. We bought it last month, so this was my first visit there.

We had reservations on the waterfront. The manager recognized me when we walked in. A table for us and one for our bodyguards. I had a great conversation with his parents. The food was good. While strolling over to the big wheel, we took a ride looking at the City of Seattle as we rotated around. We then walked down the waterfront and back to the limo for the return home.

The boys told their parents about their adventure in the city, how the basketball team would be the number one team in the country, and how much they loved their parents.

I told them how much I loved their son, how helpful he was in getting the basketball team on track, and what a help he was in telling me about business. I let them know the University was starting him as a junior this year, and he was taking examine for the first two years, that he was being mentored by professors to pass the proctored exams.

The night got late, and we all retired to our rooms. Their parents knew their sons slept with their boyfriends, so that saved any embarrassment when we went into my room, and hold hands.

"I like your parents; they are so down to earth," I said to Art

"We have been blessed with parents that understand us." He replied

"I am going to offer them a job, then move them up here if you think that would be okay."

"Sure, would love to have them at the games; they are their own rooting section," he said with a slight grin.

"Sleep, or do you need to be topped?" I asked

"Top me, but quickly tonight, I am tired." Art said, already out of his clothes and on all fours.

I stripped, got behind him, and massaged his ass cheeks. I worked my thumb up and down his crack. I slapped his ass and grabbed the lube from the nightstand, coating my cock and his ass. I ran my cock up and down his crack, then separated his cheeks, easing my cock inside.

"Oh, oh," he moaned as I passed his muscled ring. "Go fast and hard."

I picked up my tempo, slamming my cock in deep while he moaned; he was getting a little vocal. As he requested, I didn't take long, unloading a wad of cum deep into him. When I pulled out, we both walked into the restroom, cleaned up, then returned to bed, cuddling.

"I love you," I said to him, kissing him as we settled in.

"I love you, too.: he replied.

At breakfast, I offered him his parents' employment, his dad with our maintenance team since he was a jack of all trades, and his mom to work with our head housekeeper to train to manage to be one of our head housekeepers as he purchased more hotels. I offered them a salary more than they had made in several years combined. Then I told them they could live in one of our downtown apartments for free.

They took me up on the offer. I told them to call my HR department to arrange to be flown back home on one of my jets, get things packed, and a moving company would pick everything up. He could sell his old truck and fly back; there would be a truck here.

Art and Pat said this was way too much. I looked at Art, winked, and said, "I love you."

12