My Gay Harem of Hot Brothers

Story Info
High school twink can't choose. It starts with twins.
6.1k words
4.61
16.8k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've recently been inspired by other writers' gay harem stories, so I wanted to give it a try. We'll see how it goes!

Character key listed at the end.

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

"Hello?"

Sarah, the boss at my part time job at Macy's, never called me unless it was an emergency, so I begrudgingly answered.

"Oliver! Thanks for picking up! Amanda called out sick, and I need someone to help out tonight. Being the night before Valentine's Day, we're going to be swamped! I'll pay you overtime. How's that sound?"

"I'll be there in 15."

"Thank you so much!" She hung up before I could change my mind.

Well, it's not like I was going to do anything else tonight, and I needed the money.

Apparently, my help was needed the most in the underwear section, which I had never covered before. It was busy! I ran around answering questions, restocking, and ringing people up for hours. I was a little embarassed helping so many women try on lingerie and men buy lingerie for their wives and girlfriends. I think it made some customers uncomfortable that I was a man, but it was either me or no one.

It wasn't like I could put customers at ease by greeting them with, "Hi! I'm Oliver. How may I help you today? By the way, I'm gay, so I don't care about your girl bits." I was a good height, a little on the slimmer side, and had been told I have a cute face, but most people didn't immediately assume that I'm gay (not that gay men can be identified, I guess).

The men's section was way smaller and had been ignored for the evening, until nearing closing time.

"Wow, you're a cutie..." A tall redheaded guy checked my nametag. "Oliver. Can I call you Olive?"

"Um, sure."

"Great. Olive, we need help buying underwear."

"What type of wear do your girlfriends prefer?"

His clone, err, twin would make more sense, jumped in, "No, we're looking for us. What do you like your boyfriend to wear?"

"I don't have a boyfriend."

They smiled conspiritorily with each other.

Oh no, I recognized those mischievious smiles. I knew these guys! They went to my high school and get called to the principal's office weekly for their shenanigans. Their names were Asher and Avery, but I didn't know which one was which.

"If you had a boyfriend that looked like us, what would you like him to wear?"

I felt my cheeks heating, no doubt turning red enough to match their hair. My eyes darted to where I know there was really formfitting hot black boxer briefs from Calvin Klein.

"Oh, this way?" They followed my gaze!

"I mean, I don't want you to wear those. Not that I want you to not. I mean, these are popular with buyers and would probably look good on you!"

"Can you choose a few for us?" One leaned casually against a shelf, towering over me. They were so attractive.

They gave me their sizes, and I delivered. I just chose a few I thought they'd look hot in. I mean, they'd hopefully like.

While leading them to the changing rooms, I realized the store was practically empty. Phew, I made it through the buyer craze. These guys would probably be my last customers.

They asked to use the larger family changing room. Why not, they were family, and there weren't other customers waiting for it.

"Please let me know if I can help you with anything else," I gave them the same repeated line I did to everyone.

The changing rooms were a mess! I decided to tidy up, hopefully it'd help me get out of here faster after closing. And maybe take my mind off the hot twins long enough for my dick to deflate.

"Oy, Liv! Can we get another size? Liv!"

"Um, me?"

"Isn't Liv a nickname for Oliver?"

"I guess... Which one do you need?"

They opened the door, and I think I started drooling. They were in matching Calvin Klein underwear, and I swear they looked hotter than the actual models! They had corded muscles and abs with the V leading to their reeeally nice bulges.

"Liv?"

"Oh! I'm sorry! What was that?"

One of them asked me to check the size on his underwear. He turned around.

"A-actually, the sizing is on a tag in the front on these."

He turned back around. "The print is too small. Can you take a look for me?"

"O-okay." The request sounded kind of odd, but too much blood was rushing towards my dick for my brain to function all that well.

The other twin let go of the dressing room door, which clicked shut, and came up right behind me. I could feel his body heat. The twins had what seemed like half a foot on me. If they weren't slightly on the leaner side, they would have looked like giants. Instead, they looked perfectly proportioned.

My hands shook as I reached for a twin's waist. I wanted to run my hand down his abs. I wanted to grope his thick looking bulge. Focus!

"Here, I'll help, too, Avery," his twin reached from behind me, plastering me between their hard bodies. Oh no, my dick plumped up further, and it was trapped right against Avery's thigh! I hope he didn't notice... He gave me a wolfish grin. He totally noticed!

Asher breathed against my ear. "Does that sound right to you?"

Huh? The sound of my hearbeat drowned out everything else. I didn't hear what size he read off. His deep voice repeated and started talking about something. Hmmm, he kept asking me questions, and his lips brushed against my sensitive ear. He licked me. I moaned.

My eyes snapped open, and I instantly stilled in embarassment. What am I doing?

Avery gazed at me with lidded eyes and said, "Do it again." Asher licked my ear. I shifted my hips against Avery.

My hands were gripping his waistband! If I pulled a little, I could probably see down... I let go with a snap.

"Sorry, I need to go." I tried to slip away, but Avery held my hips tight. Asher sucked my ear! Ohhh wow! I couldn't help thrusting my hips forward. Avery pressed his thigh fully between my legs and used his grip on my hips to move me against him further, as Asher sucked my earlobe, humming against it, and ground his thick cock against my backside.

"Mhhmmm!"

Oh no, oh no, I could feel myself building inside. Asher kissed down my neck, intermittently biting and sucking. I gripped Avery's sides for purchase. I felt his muscles rippling.

"Ooohhh." I hid my face against his firm chest, trying to muffle my sounds. Was I dreaming? Sandwiched between twin studs? Oh no, I'm going to...

Avery slid his hands under my shirt up to palm my pecs. He rubbed my nipples, and I held off coming by sheer force of will. My body shook against them. I couldn't last forever. I bit his chest I was leaning against, and he groaned, gripping and pulling me against him harder.

"Avery..." He grunted. "Asher..." He moaned behind me, grinding his steel pole into my perky ass perfectly. "I-" I came! I jerked against him.

"Damn, you're a hot little one." They ran their hands all over my body as my heart rate and breathing settled.

"How old are you?"

"18. We go to the same school!" Darn it, why did I identify myself.

"Woah, really?" They flipped me around, giving me some space, but not releasing me. Their erections obscene through the underwear. Yum.

"How have we never noticed you? Wish we had classes together."

"We have science lab and English together..." I mumbled. Thankfully, I was wearing dark pants today, but I can't believe I just let two essentially strangers get me off! At work!

"Omg, I'm going to get fired!"

"Don't worry, we won't tell." Avery slid his finger over the wet spot on my pants! I jerked back.

"And we'll buy 4 packets of these," Asher added.

"Didn't you need different sizes?"

"No, we just said that to get you in here. They fit perfectly. Thanks!"

My mouth fell open as they pushed me out of the dressing room. Whatever. My legs were a little shaky as I walked to the cash register to ring them up.

That night, laying in bed, I was so embarassed about what happened. How could I allow that? I got so caught up in the moment! I don't have the time for that. But as far as first sexual experiences went, it was pretty hot. Even though it was still totally embarassing! At least no one knew. And I'd just avoid them at school. It's not like they noticed me before anyways.

I jerked off twice, replaying the day's events, before falling asleep.

......

The next day at school, everyone was grossly in love. I received a few obligatory friend chocolates from a couple people in my clubs.

Between classes, I admired Caleb, the only openly gay senior football player. I sighed. We'd talked a few times, and maybe he'd flirted with me before, but he was so friendly and talked with everyone that I could never tell. Plus, I didn't have the time to think about dating right now.

He strolled up to me! "Hey! I'm sorry about Asher and Avery. They're such a handful."

"Um, what?" That's not what I expected him to ever say.

"You know," he leaned closer, boxing me in against the lockers with his thick muscley arms, and whispered, "The underwear thing last night."

Hmm.. he was so close. His cologne smelled good. Wait! I turned bright read. "H-how did you know about that?"

"You don't know they're my brothers?"

Well, now that I'd been told, their similarities were undeniable. Caleb was slightly shorter than them, still taller than me, but built very wide, like double my size, and all muscle. I wondered if his cock was proportionally as thick. When he wore sweats, his large buldge swung side to side, always giving me a boner. His hair was slightly lighter, more orange than red.

"I thought your looks were just a coincidence." I winced. How much did he know about last night??

"Well, now you know! And let me know when they give you too much trouble." When, not if? "I'm kind of jealous. I didn't know you're into guys."

"Huh?"

"I've flirted with you multiple times to test out the waters, but you never seemed to respond, so I thought you weren't into guys."

"I am gay!"

"I guess you just aren't into me then." He gave me puppy dog eyes!

"No, yes... I, mean, not that... I- I don't know how... to... flirt."

"Well, okay then. I'll just need to do better from now on." He winked and walked away.

I was mortified the rest of the day. Someone knew about last night! And not just anyone, but Caleb! I hope he didn't think I'm a... slut. And would he not want to... I mean does he see me as his brothers' sloppy seconds? And would he tell anyone? Gosh, I hoped not. I did not need to add that to the list of my mile long problems. Ugh!

......

They found me at school! I was going to have lunch in the robotics room, when the twins cut off my path.

"Oy, Olive!"

Avery played with a lock of my hair. Asher gripped my waist and leaned down as if about to inform me of something important. I melted to their touch.

"You're our new toy."

I shook away the dirty scenes that came to my mind. That doesn't sound good.

"In fact, our favorite toy, yet."

"I'm not a toy!"

"Hmmm, why not?"

"Because I'm a person."

"But we want to play with you." Avery thumbed my nipple through my thin shirt. My mouth slackened. "See? You'll like the games we play."

"N-no, I don't have time for this!" I pushed away.

My class after lunch was science lab, and to make matters worse, my lab partner had apparently had a sports injury that needed surgery and a hospital stay.

Avery raised his hand and started speaking without being called on. "Oliver can join our group! Asher and I are basically one person anyways." The class laughed, and the teacher agreed wothout asking what I wanted!

They scooted to each side of the bench, leaving me a space between them.

They oddly seemed really focused on the lab experiment, until it was my turn. I was holding our solution and had to slowly pour a mix into it while it was cooling. We only got one chance, because we couldn't reheat it. This was the final step and what most of the grade was determined on.

That was when one of them placed their hand on my knee and slid it up my jean covered legs.

"What are you doing?" I glared at him.

"You're spilling!"

I snapped back to the task at hand.

The other twin skimmed my erection - darn it! I didn't want them to know I was affected by their dastardly good looks and teasing touches.

He brushed over me again.

"Don't touch me there!" I whispered, not wanting to draw the attention of our classmates. Thankfully, we were the furthest back table.

He moved his hand down to my balls rubbing them through the fabric deliciously. The first twin slid from my thigh to my crotch and stroked my now defined length. It was getting harder to take deep breaths. My hands shook to not spill the solution. I couldn't think. Almost there.

I would not come in my pants! Again!

The first twin found and focused on my dickhead. Damn!

Done!

I dropped the lab project and grabbed their wrists to pull them away... but I didn't. I let them continue to fondle me, because it felt good.

They were delighted. Their faces lit up with joy and triumph.

I finally pushed them away.

"Don't touch me." I used my backpack to cover myself and run out of the room. All they needed to do was record the final number and turn it in. They could handle that much.

......

After school, I had an appointment to find new housing.

I used to have a happy family. My mom was the absolute best. She gave me all the love in the world, told me she was always proud of me, and kept reminding me to live life to the fullest when she was gone. She passed away due to an illness a couple years ago. My father couldn't handle life without her, slipping deeper and deeper into depression. I was just an early teen and didn't know what to do to help. He sold the house and most of our stuff. We stayed in a motel for a while until he became a drunk and disappeared on me shortly after. At least his disability check continued every month. I missed too many days at school at the time and had to repeat a grade, so I was currently a junior in high school when I should be a senior.

Anyways, the motel longterm stay rent was going up, so I needed a new place.

I found a listing through the local university's housing page. I thought I had less of a chance of getting murdered if they were all students, and it'd be walking distance to school.

The guy who opened the door to a nice house that was equal distance between my highschool and the university was H-O-T.

He had short strawberry blond hair, but long enough for someone to run his hands through, and introduced himself as Jordan. He had that old soul look in his eyes, even though he couldn't be more than in his mid-twenties. I think we would get along! If I could manage to keep my boner at bay. I blamed the twins for working me up. Logan showed me inside. I introduced myself and tried to give the impression that I was mature and could be the perfect housemate.

That's why I immediately tripped upon entering! He caught and righted me. I blushed, and he smiled kindly. A smile I could get lost in all day.

"Um, so is this the place you're renting out?"

"Yes, it's spacious, and I keep it clean. Do you mind sharing a bathroom?"

"No! Not at all." Honestly, if it's not this place, I'll be out on the streets. I'm pretty much okay with whatever conditions he has, but I try to not come off too desperate.

He gave me a tour of the two story, 5 bedroom house. All the bedrooms were on the second floor. The empty room I'd be staying in was in the middle of the hallway. There was a bathroom in Jordan's master bedroom, a spacious bathroom in the second floor hallway and another on the first floor.

The first floor had a living room with a huge, comfy looking sectional that could probably hold 10 people, a kitchen with an attached dining room, a playroom with pool and ping pong and workout equipment, and an office with lots of storage cabinets.

It looked better than I could have hoped for! I signed the contract and paid my first 3 months due in cash.

"You'll meet my brothers later. We're all pretty busy and come and go at different times, but we try to at least have dinner all together, especially with my younger brother and the youngest ones, the twins, still in high school."

Wait a minute... Only after I had signed, I noticed his last name on the contract.

"You wouldn't happened to be related to Avery, Asher, and Caleb?"

"Yes, that's them. How do you know them? Are you close?"

"Oh, no! I just go to school with them."

Just my luck! Why couldn't I get away from these brothers? I flushed. Now, this brother was probably also going to hear about my embarassing time in the underwear changing room! And lab?! Today was my last day to find a place, and everywhere else had been a bust. We already signed, though, so at least he can't kick me out at this point. I'll just try to make myself scarce and not get in anyone's way.

"You're in high school? I assumed you had meant a college junior. But your ID is real, right? I had a background check run on you, which did confirm you're an adult. You're not running away from home are you? Not going to show up on any missing persons reports?"

"No, my parents are gone."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"No one's looking for me. Um, but there would be people who noticed if I suddenly went missing!" Jordan laughed. "And yes, I'm really 18, I promise. I started late and also got held back a year." Great, now he was going to think I'm an idiot on top of everything else.

"Alright, feel free to move in when you want." He watched me carefully, like his eyes could see through me, but were still searching for answers.

"I'll go grab my stuff now."

"Please feel free to join us for dinners."

I said thank you but didn't plan on it. In fact, I planned to avoid the brothers at all costs.

I rode my bike back to get what little material items I had left at the motel. My stuff had been stolen multiple times, so I didn't have much.

......

That night, I ate dinner with them. I was low on funds and didn't know the area. I decided it was stupid of me to pass up the free meal. I had to run into all of them sometime.

To make it worse, Jordan was a total sweetie and decorated, since it's Valentine's Day! I paused when I entered, taking in the festive streamers and chessy but adorable heart table cloth. He had also set out red plates and cups and a bouquet of roses.

"Where's Jack?" Caleb asked, helping set the table.

Jordan twisted his nose. "We broked up. He was always whining and asking me for more. He should undserstand I have a lot on my plate with you all."

"Bro, you are way too harsh on the guys you date! I feel sorry for whoever ends up with you. He's forever going to be beggining for crumbs of your affection."

I fake coughed to alert them to my presence.

"Glad you're joining us, Oliver. Please, have a seat," Jordan smiled in that kind and attractive way of his.

I hovered. "What can I help with?"

"Thank you, but no need. We're setting out the last of the food."

Caleb set down a large tray of what looked like brisket. My mouth watered.

"Wish you'd look at me that way," Caleb teased.

"Huh?" Oh! I understood the innuendo late and blushed. What am I supposed to answer to that?

"Did you wear red to match the occasion?"

I nodded.

"Damn, you're the cutest. I'll call the twins down!" He ran upstairs. When he returned, he had changed into a pink shirt, trailed by the twins in white shirts with red lettering of a brand I didn't recognize.

"Where's Reese?" asked Avery.

Logan brought the final side dish and sat down at the head of the table. "He said he wouldn't be joining us tonight."

Asher mock whispered, "Getting tail from desperate, depressed women is what he's doing."

Avery laughed, "What a loser! It's much better to be spending Valentine's Day with Liv." He sat on the left of Jordan. Asher sat close to him, leaving a seat between them open and patting it.

12