My Gay Harem of Hot Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeaked and ran to the other side of the table, hovering close to Jordan. He seemed like the safest one.

"Are you okay?" Jordan gripped my hip and rubbed soothingly. "Are the twins giving you a hard time?"

I didn't want to be causing him issues on the first day, so I said, "No, they've been nothing but welcoming!"

They winked at me as if we had some sort of inside joke or something. The gall of them!

"Why are you so nervous?"

"Beacuse..." I don't want them touch me inappropriately! Well, if I were being honest, just not to touch me in front of everyone. "Uummm... because they're so handsome!" I needed to work on lying better. It was true that they're handsome, though. Everyone in this family was. I sat on Jordan's right.

Asher leaned in. "Guess he thinks you two are ugly enough to be comfortable around," he teased Jordan and Caleb.

"That's not what I meant..." I peaked at Caleb.

He ruffled my hair. "We know."

"Will your parents be joining? Or do they work late?"

A cloud seemed to pass over the guys. Jordan answered calmly, "Our parents have also unfortunately passed."

"I'm so sorry."

"We're the only family we have now, but we do have eachother."

"Yeah, except for our money hungry uncle..." Avery sneered.

Asher added, "That's why Jordan became an attorney! To protect us."

My jaw dropped in surprise. "You're a lawyer? But you look so young!"

"I took college courses in high school after our parents passed, so I finished college in 2 years at 20. Law school is another 3 years, and I've been practicing law on the partnership track for 2 years now. Some days I feel 65, but I'm 25."

"Wow, that's soooo impressive!" I felt the stars in my eyes as I looked at him in a new light.

"Not really, circumstances and all that," he tried brushing it off.

"Come on, bro, it is impressive! And we're all really proud of you," Caleb declared.

"Thank you. Now, let's eat before the food gets cold."

The guys chatted and laughed and ribbed each other. The meat melted in my mouth. This was the best meal I'd had in a long time, food and company.

After dinner, they exchanged chocolates! I didn't think a group like them would think about or do something like this, but apprently it was a tradition they came up with a few years ago. They gave me the chocolates they had gotten for Reese, the second oldest brother, since he was out having fun anyways.

They were high quality chocolates, too!

"I'm sorry I didn't get you all anything. I didn't know. I'll try to find something later this week!"

I had just stood up with the intention of taking leftover plates to the sink.

"How about a kiss instead?" Caleb very nonchalently suggested.

"Huh? Oh, I've never... um..."

All their faces were shocked.

"You haven't had your first kiss yet?! But you're so cute! How hasn't anyone..." Avery trailed off with wide eyes and looked as his brother.

"Fuck, and we... At Macy's... I'm sorry, Olive." Asher added.

I felt my cheeks flush.

"Ahh!"

Caleb pulled me on his lap and gave me a big smacking kiss on my cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day, Ollie!"

"You too," I giggled.

"We want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!" The twins were excited. Caleb pushed me back on my feet.

As I hesitantly rounded the table, Jordan grabbed my hand, his fingers brushing over my wrist and palm. He lifted the back of my hand to his lips, ghosting a kiss over my skin. "Happy Valentine's Day, Oliver." Why was that so sensual?

The twins had gotten up, and pulled me between them. Leaning down, taking turns, they each kissed my cheeks, then again, back and forth.

"Oh."

They kissed the edge of my mouth, then each pecked me right on the lips!

"Oh!"

Avery framed my face in his hands. His eyes looked hungry. He zeroed in on my lips.

"Enough." Jordan's voice caused Avery to still.

"Sorry, got carried away, again." He gave a little smile.

Asher leaned down to whisper in my ear. "What've you done to us, Olive? We're usually not this bad." He nipped my ear. I gasped.

"Boys," Jordan warned.

"Fine, fine." They retreated, and I sat back in my seat, slightly breathless.

Caleb pulled my hand to his lap and intertwined our fingers, resting them together on his thigh. He dug into his chocolates, and so did I.

The rest of the evening was comfortable, if not filled with butterflies in my stomach when the guys looked at me in certain ways. That was the best Valentine's Day I'd ever had.

......

The next morning, I was up early as usual. As I was getting ready to head out the door, Jordan stopped me.

"Don't forget your lunch." He held out a bag towards me.

"You packed a lunch for me?" No one had... since my mom. My eyes teared up a little. "Wow."

"Don't mention it. I pack one for the boys anyways."

My hands held the packed lunch delicately, treasuring it. I took a step forward and went on my tip toes to kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you, Jordie."

I felt his body tense.

I blushed and floated out the door.

......

Of course, I couldn't just have an easy regular day two days in a row. My clothes were stolen during gym while I was naked in the showers.

I was going to get caught! No, no, no! This could not happen to my gay self! Damn it! Oh, the private showers!

I searched but they were all taken. The sound of possibly my bullies or just other guys neared. As I was checking the last one, someone grabbed and roughly pulled me inside, shutting the short curtain closed again.

I slipped and slid on the wet floor, and I found my body plastered against Caleb! I'm surprised he tried to help me, but we were both naked!! I attempted to back out but froze, because the other people were already here.

With a grip on my hips, he pulled my back against him, my butt warming his cock like a hot dog bun. "Just wait it out a few minutes until everyone's gone," he whispered in my ear, sending tingles down my body.

"They're going to notice there's 4 legs in the stall!" I whisper yelled in panic.

He flipped me around and lifted me from my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist. When I realized we were flush against each other, I tried to pull away but he pushed me against the shower wall with his body, holding me in place, and put a hand over my mouth, trying to keep me quiet.

I felt my eyes go wide in shock. His eyes filled with amusement but were mostly serious. I shifted, trying to get a better grip with my legs, but ended up rubbing against him, and it felt sooo good!

Oh no! I needed to not embarass myself. I was able to hold still until he moved this time, either purposefully or not, but I whimpered against his hand. My eyes slipped shut as I wiggled my hips against him, ever so slightly. Just a little more, then I'll stop.

"Ollie." In my lustful haze, I couldn't pinpoint the emotion with which he said my name, but it was deeper and different than I'd heard from him before. My dick was throbbing. He could probably feel it against him. The only consolement was that I felt his just has hard and pulsing as mine.

He removed his hand from my mouth and leaned in. We shared breaths, our lips almost touching. Was he going to kiss me? I closed my eyes again.

I felt his lips brush against mine, barely there.

His other hand spread across my abdomen, just milimeters away from my dick. I whimpered, and he moved his hand back to muffle my sounds.

He dropped his head to where my neck meets my shoulder. Did he just lick me? Hhmmm!

Finally, the people left, and Caleb allowed me to slide down. Our hard erections bumped against each other. Caleb hissed.

I started with "I'm-"

"I'm sorry," he cut me off. "I was just trying to help you out, because I know someone was trying to bully you, but I didn't know who, and I was already in here, and it's the only thing I could think of." His eyes roamed me head to toe then back up. He groaned. "I'll bring you my extra clothes. Wait here."

"Thank you," I belatedly replied.

He threw on his sweats and a few moments later handed me a towel and clothes over the curtain rod. He was gone by the time I dressed.

......

The stress of the past few days had caught up to me, and I was exhausted, going to bed early. Not fully awake, I got up in the middle of the night with an urgency to pee. After using the bathroom, I crawled back into bed. Wow, it felt softer and smelled so good. I buried my face into the pillow and fell back into a deep sleep.

"I don't know how much more I can take." There was a rumble underneath me, a vibration. That deep voice of my dreams went straight to my dick that was rubbing deliciously against something equally as hard. Hmmm was I dreaming about the showers with Caleb? I continued rubbing against the good friction.

I was flipped over, and a heated, heavy body covered mine. My eyes popped open. I'm not dreaming! Omg! Caleb was rutting against me! Kissing my face and neck all over.

He bit my neck, and I came with a shout! My pleasure triggered his. His body shook above me, his groans muffled against my neck, and collapsed on me. I can't say I didn't love the entirety of his weight on me. My arms were still wrapped around him, and I rubbed his back and pet his hair. He hummed in what I think was contentment.

Suddenly my orgasm haze cleared. I pulled my arms away, flattening against the bed.

"W-what are you doing in my bed? Did you crawl in here while I was sleeping?! That's perverted! How could you? And then you molested me in my sleep?" I was freaking out. I really didn't think he was that type of person. I tried to push him away, but he was too big.

He finally groaned and rolled off me. "Actually, you snuck into my bed and molested me in my sleep. What did you call that? Perverted?" He lazily cocked an eyebrow at me.

I looked around. This really wasn't my room!

He laughed, his whole body shaking. "I was surprised to find a monkey clinging to me this morning. Every time I tried to pull you off, you held tighter, until you started rubbing against me. I tried to resist, but a man can only do so much."

"I'm so sorry!" I jumped out of bed. "I don't know how to make it up to you right now, but I'm... sincerely really sorry. And mortified!"

I ran out of his room, headed to mine, when I ran smack into a moving wall. "Ow!"

"Are you okay, little one?"

Scratch that, I ran into someone. I looked at the sleek, strong body of the broody model I just ran into. His hair was copper colored, much darker than the others, but I had an inkling he was the other brother, Reese.

"How many of you are there? I mean, excuse me!" I ran around him, and gently closed the door and locked it.

My heart was beating out of my chest. This was too much excitement so early in the morning!

......

While eating cereal for breakfast, Reese asked me very loudly what I thought of Caleb's cock.

"W-what?!"

Jordan clucked his tongue, "Don't be crude, Reese."

Reese further explained I had emerged from Caleb's room early this morning, messy and in my PJs.

The twins complained in unison, "No fair!"

Avery put a hand on the table next to me, leaning in, "Sleep with us from now on."

Asher hugged my neck from behind, "We call at least 2 nights a week."

"It's not what it sounds like. I didn't mean to."

"If you have nightmares or get scared, you're always welcome to my room. I have a couch I can sleep on," Jordan offered.

"I don't have nightmares, well, at least not last night. I got up to use the bathroom. I'm still getting used to living here. In the middle of the night, I was still half asleep, and thought I was back in my room when I accidentally crawled into Caleb's bed."

All four guys laughed. I guess that's not what they had expected.

As if summoned, Caleb walked in and kissed me on the head. "It was nice waking up with you," he said casually. He went for some fresh coffee.

"No faaaiirrr," Avery whined again.

"We want a sleepover!" Asher demanded.

"Maybe if you're good and ask nicely, Oliver will join you for a sleepover during one of our family movie nights in the living room."

"Fine."

"For now."

They sulked, mildly appeased.

The guys left for school. They offerred to drive me too, but I was adament about walking. It was just a 15 minute walk, and there was no way I wanted to show up with them for the whole student body to wonder why and draw so much attention to myself!

Jordan had a packed lunch for me again.

I thanked him and was about to leave when he asked, "What, you don't like what I packed?"

"I'd love anything you pack. Your cooking is delicious!"

He stuck out his cheek. Oh! I giggled and gave him a peck. Maybe living here won't be as bad as I thought!

*

Character Key:

Oliver

- Age 18.

- Gay.

- Junior in high school. Repeating a grade due to family stuff.

- Nicknames: Ollie, Olive, Liv.

Asher and Avery

- Age 18.

- Bisexual, prefer guys.

- Juniors in high school. Started a grade behind so wouldn't be in same grade as older brother Caleb.

- Both mischevious, Avery slightly more so.

- Avery calls Oliver Liv.

- Asher calls Oliver Olive.

- They play Lacrose. Jersey numbers 12 and 21.

- They prefer sharing their sexual partners.

Caleb

- Age 19.

- Gay.

- Senior in high school. Summer birthday.

- Caleb calls Oliver Ollie.

- He plays football. Jersey number 22.

Reese

- Age 22.

- Straight.

- College student majoring in accounting.

- Reese calls Oliver little one.

- Hobbies include boxing and building stuff.

- Womanizer.

Jordan

- Age 25.

- Gay.

- Works as an attorney.

- Jordan calls Oliver Oliver. Oliver calls Jordan Jordie.

- In serial relationships but always breaks it off because he feels guys end up being too clingy and that he would rather take care of his brothers.

12