My Gay Threesome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki let Robbie's cock go and I immediately slid him into my mouth slobbering back and forth as Nikki watched. Within seconds Robbie was moaning in high pitched squeals as he started cumming in my mouth. Squirt after squirt of his hot wet cum was being shot down my throat and I was loving the chance to swallow every drop.

Nikki stood up next to him and they were kissing again while Robbie was finishing cumming in my mouth. Nikki's hand was stroking his own cock hard and fast, bringing himself close to orgasm.

Just as I finished Robbie and I knew he was done. I moved Nikki's hand away from his cock and slid his dick back into my mouth. I bobbed back and forth listening to his whimper and moans, while he was kissing Robbie until he started to moan louder and louder. I knew he was about to cum and I was looking forward to tasting a second load being shot into my mouth. I bobbed back and forth as hard as I could while my hand was stroking my own cock.

Within seconds I felt his legs start shaking and his hips thrust back and forth as he started to expel his cum. I was bobbing back and forth so fast that his cock had slipped out of my mouth, just as he exploded landing the first big squirt of cum landed on my face, but I quickly managed to get him back into my mouth to let the rest go on my throat.

I was jacking myself off so hard, my skin hurt from the friction. But I was so excited and so hard that just about 15 seconds later I started cumming all over their floor; while Nikki's cock was still sliding in and out of my mouth.

Robbie and Nikki stood over me trembling, sweating and wet, as I knelt releasing the last drops of my cum onto their floor.

We all pulled slightly apart to catch our breaths and to really take a good look at each other's naked sweaty bodies.

After it was all said and done, we all hugged and kissed in a standing triangle form. Just feeling the warmth and caring we had for each other. Our dicks all hanging after being spent from our orgasms.

I stayed at their house a bit longer sitting on the couch having a couple smokes. We all were covered in Afghans, but still naked underneath. I was hoping for a "round two", with both of them fucking me in the ass, but I believe we were all coming down from our buzz's and we were all tired. It was after 1:00 A.M. when I finally left. I kissed both of them goodbye at the door after we all exchanged cell numbers and I headed out into the night. Just before I left, they asked me to come hang out again with them. Implying, "Anytime I like!"

I definitely took them up on that offer.

I slept with both of them about 10 times total. And if either one of them were single, that would have been my next boyfriend. But since they were a couple and happy together, I didn't get in the middle of them. Well, at least not in the middle of them "to break them up". But I surely had some great experiences with both of them. They both fucked me. I fucked them both and swallowed down a lot of cum over our experiences.

I'll tell you about the hot tub around thanksgiving in my next chapter.

Until then...

12