Gym Slut

Story Info
Married man turned into cumslut in gym sauna.
2.5k words
4.71
33.9k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumlover10
cumlover10
117 Followers

I had recently began working out again at a local gym. It had been a few years since I had had a good lifting regimen so it was much needed. This place a local chain so there were a couple of them but each ran like an independent gym which I really liked. Outside of 7am and 5pm it was never really crowded and for someone trying to get back in shape that was a big plus. Part of the reason I wanted to get back into shape was I had gained some weight, but the other reason was that my sex life was declining. My wife and I had been married for about five years and were to the point where we were having sex about once a month, if that. I'm 30 and she's 28 and we're both in good shape, I just thought if I put on some muscle and lost some fat I put on, she'd be in the mood more. With our declining sex life, I had also been fantasizing and jerking off a lot more. Years ago in college, I had several sexual encounters with men and I had been dreaming of those. My wife knew all about this and sometimes we would even use these as dirty talk in bed, but again that hadn't happened in a while.

Either way, I had been making it to this gym about four nights a week as I wasn't really a morning person. The gym was usually empty or just had a couple others at this time so machines and weights were available and the showers and sauna were free. This was all great, except for one thing: ever since I was in college I have had a fantasy about a hung man using at a gym. Most nights I got a good workout in and went home, but some nights my mind wondered and I found myself jerking off in a shower stall wishing some guy would find me and force me to be his submissive cocksucker. I have to mention that the times I was with men I was very submissive and had an insatiable appetite for cum. This was another fetish that my wife knew all about and without another man in the bedroom, she used to feed me my own cum in different, kinky ways. These shower stall fantasies had become more and more regular lately and I had even been thinking about a particular gym regular. He was slightly taller than I am at about 6'2", I'm 6' even, he was in great shape, and seemed a bit older - maybe 38 or 40. I had been working up the courage to introduce myself and ask if he'd be my workout buddy, but the day I was walking over to him while he was on a treadmill I saw the shape of a large cock bouncing in his shorts. I thought he caught me starting but I'm pretty sure that was my imagination. Still, I quickly walked away blushing and embarrassed. After this workout I had a raging hard on and couldn't get to the shower fast enough. I was always quiet in here because even though I fantasized about being caught, three actual thought terrified me. This night I couldn't help it and as I came and shot my load all over the drain I let out a loud moan and nearly collapsed.

This all continued as normal until one night when everything changed. I had finished up a solid workout, maybe a little too intense. I was horny, but decided the sauna was a better choice to just relax. I sat in the middle wearing only a towel and started to melt away. Suddenly the door opened and I jumped. It was the man I had imagined sucking off... He chuckled and gave me a quick "sorry man," before sitting on the side bench. I started to sweat even more when he dropped his towel exposing a beautiful cock. His body was glistening with sweat and it seemed to make his manhood shine. It was soft and already 6" long and as thick as my cock is hard. I had to pull my eyes away from it, but it was too late... I was starting to get hard under my thin towel.

"Good workout?" The man asked.

"What??" I stuttered.

He smiled. "Did you have a good workout tonight? I've seen you in here the past few weeks."

I blushed, my cock continuing to harden. "yeah, I had a really nice workout. I'm beat."

"Seemed like you had a fantastic workout in the shower the other night too," he said with a grin. I didn't know what to say so I thought about just walking out before he continued, "I'm just fucking with you man! That's what's nice about these late night sessions. You can get a good workout then blow off some steam... Or a load."

I was rock hard, "yeah, I guess. Sorry I'll try and keep it down."

"You're fine, I'm Chris by the way." As he reached out his hand.

"I'm Case," I shook, still blushing.

"So Case, are you a cocksucker?" Chris asked, staring directly into my eyes.

Panicking, I blurted out "no, I'm married."

"It's funny because you were starting at my crotch the other night when I was running, then you were jerking your cock in the shower just a few minutes later, and now you keep staring at my cock. Not to mention the tent your pitching under that towel," Chris motioned downward.

I was speechless. At the same time I was getting more horny. Before I could think, Chris quickly reached over and opened my towel, my hard cock sprang free, pointing straight up.

"It's ok Case, it's just you and I here and I could really use some head."

"Seriously, I'm not..."

"Seriously, I could really use some head," Chris interrupted me. "How about this, come kneel in front of my cock, and tell me what you want. Tell me you're not a cocksucker, and I'll go take care of myself in the shower."

It seemed an ok deal so I started to stand, my cock still pointing straight out before Chris stopped me.

"Actually, I think you should crawl over here," said Chris, grinning again.

Something changed in the moment. Slowly I got on my hands and knees, naked on the sauna floor, and and crawled over between Chris's spread legs.

"Good boy, now tell me what you want."

His scent was intoxicating and I was inches away from his beautiful cock. He was curcumsized, had some nice veins, a very small patch of pubes above, and easily the biggest balls I had ever seen.

"What do you want?" Chris repeated.

I gulped. I knew what I wanted... Her also knew what I wanted... "I want to suck your cock and eat your cum," I let out.

"Good boy! Already thinking of my cum too, that's interesting," Chris softly grasped his cock and pointed it at my mouth. "How badly do you want my cum? Make me believe it."

Fuck. He knew he had me. How? How was I suddenly on my knees about to be begging for this man's cum? "Please, please feed me your cum. I want to worship your cock. I came so hard in the shower the other night just thinking about it. I want you to use my mouth right here for your pleasure. I want to be your cumslut." Shit... I was in trouble. I was losing control.

"Hah, that was easier than I thought!" Chris gloated as he slowly stroked his cock. It began to harden and I couldn't look away. "You want to be my cumslut??"

"Yes... Sir." I was getting more submissive but the second.

"Good boy... Get over here and start by sucking my balls," Chris pulled his cock back slightly so I had easy access to his huge balls. His cock had to be about 7.5 inches now. I leaned in and took his right ball in my mouth. "Look at me, cumslut." I looked up and made eye contact with Chris just before he let go of his cock. With a soft smack his beautiful, almost hard, slightly sweaty cock stuck to my face. I moaned in pleasure as I gave his nut a massage with my tongue.

"You're really in luck tonight, it's been four days since I've had an orgasm. Switch," Chris ordered. I obeyed and quickly moved my sucking to his other nut, savoring his salty sweat. As I did this Chris peeled his cock off my face and started stroking it, giving me a perfect view as it continued to harden. His sack tightened in my mouth and I knew he was now fully hard. 8 and a half inches of perfect cock. Cock that I desperately wanted in my mouth.

"That's enough you little slut," Chris said as I let his nut pop out of my mouth. I looked down at my own 6" uncut cock, which now looked small compared to the monster right in front of my face, and noticed I was leaking precum. My head was swollen throbbing, and my foreskin was glistening with precum. "How badly do you want it?"

"So fucking badly. Please give it to me, I'll do whatever you want. I want every drop of your cum."

Chris squeezed his cock and a drop off precum oozed out of his tip. Like a horny slut, I whimpered. I wanted it. "Suck it slut. I'll feed you all you want." That was all I needed to hear. I licked the precum off his head. It was so sweet. I took his head in my mouth and everything else washed away. My job, my sexual frustrations, housework, sports, nothing mattered except this perfect cock in my mouth. The cocks I had sucked in college were nothing like this. I had to let my mouth adjust to his size, as I began to salivate. I wanted to give him a slippery, porn worthy blowjob. This cock deserved it. I opened my mouth and let my spit run down his shaft, then held him in my hand as I licked from base to tip. Then I felt his hand in my hair and I heard him moan. He grabbed my hair and slowly started bobbing my head up and down. Knowing I was pleasuring him gave me all the encouragement I needed. When I got back up to the tip I circled his smooth head with my tongue.

Chris groaned in pleasure but then put a second hand on my head and pushed me down. He was too big. Both too long and too thick. It felt like he was trying to ram a baseball bat, not a penis, into my throat. I gagged, but he wouldn't release me. I gagged again, and then he let me come up for air. Spit poured out of my mouth as I caught my breath. "I love your cock, I want..." was all I could get out before I was pushed back down. This time not to drill my throat, but just to suck him at a nice pace. I concentrated on breathing through my nose as Chris moved my head up and down, gliding on his cock. He was so hard. He tasted so good. There sweet precum mixing with his salty sweat. This just made my inner cumslut come out. I wanted, no needed to know what his cum tasted like. With those huge balls, and a four day load waiting for me, I was sure I was going to get the load of my fantasies. I sped up my pace and used more suction. I was tasting more precum so I was hoping he was close.

Sure enough, after about ten minutes of blissful sucking, Chris pushed me if I his cock and stood up. Stroking his wet, spit covered cock in the small sauna made a load squishing noise. "You want my cum, cocksucker?"

"Fuck yes. Please sir. Give me every drop of your cum. I need it."

"Where do you want it?"

"Wherever you want to cum. I'm your cumslut!"

"Stroke yourself and open your mouth," Chris growled.

His perfect cock inches away from my face, I grabbed my own cock, closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and stuck my tongue out. I wanted to be a perfectly submissive cumslut for his cock.

Chris grunted.... A thick, hot rope of cum painted my nose and filled my eye socket.

Then I came. I screamed. My mouth wide open. An eager sperm receptacle.

A second rope of fresh cum in my eye and on my forehead. All I could smell was his cum, filling my left nostril. Salty bleach smell. I was in cumslut heaven.

A third blast on my cheek.

Next I lost count. It felt like six ounces of thick cum was poured into my mouth. More kept raining on my face. Some dripped from my mouth and chin onto my chest. Chris kept moaning and kept ejaculating on me. I had no choice but to swallow, and as soon as I did, more cum was deposited into my mouth. His cum was so thick and sweeter than my own. Still bitter but so delicious.

Finally it stopped. I swalled again and gasped for air. I felt Chris push his cock head around my face like a squeegee. Pushing his semen into my mouth which I greedily accepted. There was so much. He was a one man bukkake machine and I was sure my entire face had to be coated in his seed. This went on for minutes. I continued to eat every drop of cum I was fed. Bring in the sauna meant that it all stayed warm and fresh too. I could only taste and smell cum. My heart pounded as I kept swallowing the thick cream.

"Fuck. I needed that," Chris calmly breathed.

"Thank you sir. I have never eaten that much cum and I've never tasted anything so delicious," I was still lost in my frenzy. I opened one eye before scraping cum from my other eye and licking my finger clean. Chris just laughed and walked out of the sauna, his huge cock bouncing between his legs. I looked down and saw my own load on the sauna floor. A huge cumshot for me, but still it had to be under a tenth of what I just swallowed. I stood up, lightheaded, still horny, and not sure if I was awake or dreaming. Back in the locker room Chris tossed me a bottle of water and a towel. A moment later after I had had a drink and wiped cum and sweat from my hair he handed me his phone with a new contact - Cumslut Case. I didn't know what to think but I immediately input my number and his save.

"I think we're going to need to workout together again," laughed Chris.

"Umm... Yeah maybe," I sheepishly responded. Before Chris turned his phone around exposing a picture of me completely covered in his cum. It was filling my mouth and covering almost every inch of my face.

"No, I think you'll be my cumslut from now on," Chris said seriously. "In fact, I'm still horny and I want to use you more at my house. Let's get out of here and follow me home."

cumlover10
cumlover10
117 Followers