My Genie Girlfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
John gets a genie that can fulfill all his desires.
4.1k words
4.38
25.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lazybrock
lazybrock
40 Followers

Author note:

Hello dear reader, I'm happy you stumbled upon this first installment. I hope to make this a series with many installments exploring different fetishes. Some mild, some extreme and some weird ones as well. So fair warning for the future. I hope you will enjoy this story!

This story contains excessive size, cum inflation and transformation.

Chapter 1: Desires to be filled

It was a late night for John Darcy as he returned to his apartment block just outside the city. A tough and unfulfilling day working at the office was all it was for him. His boss was the most ungrateful, if the not the most awful, person he ever met. Demanding work that would take weeks in just a day or two. It frustrated John to the point of physical and mental pain. If he even had the opportunity to do or wish whatever he could do to anyone, he probably would. He wouldn't be working anymore. He would have all the money in the world, or better yet he would have anything so he wouldn't have to buy anything anymore. Thinking about the endless possibilities, John let his fantasy run wild, even to the point of some more carnal desires. Almost forgetting he was outside in public still, he shook his head and looked down to check. Good, no hard parts are sticking out. I almost went there... He thought to himself. A few steps later he crossed the street to get to the apartment door.

Turning the key a breeze of cool air rushed him inside. Walking to the elevator he noticed a sign: 'Out of order'. Luckily his apartment was on the second floor. He went up the stairs and once on the second floor he turned left. At the end of the hallway he saw his door and spotted a package in front of his door. Huh? I didn't order anything? He picked up the package. On the outside was a small marking on the brown wrapping paper. John recognized an omega sign. He looked at all sides of the package, but couldn't see anything that indicated an address. He didn't think much of it and unlocked his door and entered his apartment.

Standing in his living room, he put the package on the table and went to the kitchen. He couldn't think or function anymore without at least eating something. He quickly warmed up some leftovers and sat on the couch. He quickly ate it and burped in satisfaction. He was curious about the package, but his animal brain did a number on him. He was frustrated and horny to boot. He just couldn't resist it. He felt the fabric of his underwear tighten. Rubbing his growing erection, he undid his belt and removed his shirt. Ah, much better. When home, John was quite adamant (to himself) about not wearing any clothes except his underwear. It felt freeing and being the horny animal he was, he just couldn't go a day without touching himself. He knew it was weird, he also knew the types of porn he jerked off to was probably worse and most would deem it pretty fucked up the things he jerked off to. In his underwear he finally looked at his own bulge, he wasn't full mast, but a prominent bulge was visible. John was happy with his size at 6 inches, but wished that he was longer and bigger. Far longer and far bigger. Whipping out his dick from his underwear, he stroked his shaft slowly, moving up and down. In his periphery he noticed the package from before. Although, horny as fuck, he was too curious now to let the package sit on the table. He put his dick in his underwear again and picked up the package.

He shook it. Something heavy was in it. He picked up the knife he used for dinner and cut some rope and tape of the package. Undone from the wrapping a wooden box was underneath it. It didn't seem to have a lock and he opened the lid. Inside was soft packaging and in the middle he saw what he could only describe as a something you would see in the movie from Aladdin. It looked like a genie lamp. Picking it up from the box he looked at it closely. It was inscribed with something, but they didn't seem like Arabic or any known language. It didn't even look like a language. He put it on the table and put the box aside. Wow, I can't believe it. It really looks like a wishing lamp. But, who would even put it in front of his door. Was it really for him? He searched the box one more time and found a note. It said:

To the lucky person who find this package and dares open it. I wish you the best with this. May your wildest dreams come true. The best of the world,

- V. Locket

V. Locket? Who could that even be? John couldn't think much more of it, but the little note did indicate for him at least, that it could be a wishing lamp. So... Do I rub it? The question was soon answered as he rubbed the lamp and smoke started to come out of the lamp. It was green and started to thicken. He almost couldn't see anything for a brief moment when the smoke suddenly receded and formed across his table in front of him. A small curved figure appeared before him. A beautiful woman dressed in what John would describe as middle eastern clothing, rose up. She had a see-through veil on that covered her hair. Dark green hair and a slight tinted complexion completed her look. She had firm but small breasts and some curves. She was probably between 5'5" and 5'7". He gaped at her as the smoke completely vanished and she stood there and opened her eyes.

"I am Farina, the genie of the lamp of Ostisis. You have awakened me from my slumber and commanded me to appear. You are my master and I serve you. What desires does my master need fulfilled? What is thy wish?".

John was slack jawed and stood up, forgetting he was in his underwear. Still a bit horny and now seeing a beautiful lady appear in front of him, he had a more prominent erection now showing through. The genie noticed this and even though she tried to stay composed, she blushed and coughed. But John was too flabbergasted to even think about that and walked up to the genie. He was now very close and stood taller than she was as he was 5'10". He was now getting even closer as he truly couldn't believe his eyes but unknowingly almost closed in on the genie with his hard dick, brushing her lower half. She tried to step back a bit as she was surprised, but tripped over something. Before she could really fall she was caught by John. Embracing her on the back, his face was close and he could smell a sweet scent emanating from her. In this position, she couldn't escape his raging erection that was pressed against her thigh as he picked her up.

"You're actually real. Unbelievable!" John shouted. He was beaming. "Yes I am real, m-master," she said with a bit of hesitation and glancing down towards his lower half. John now noticing how close he was to her and how he was clothed, he apologized and quickly turned around.

"I'm sorry! I forgot how little I was wearing. I didn't notice it w-," he swallowed, "How close it was. Let me quickly put something on."

In a bit of a haze, John put on a shirt and sweatpants lying around and turned to the genie. "So, you're a genuine genie?"

"Yes, I am master. And I must serve you as you freed me from the lamp," she gestured to the lamp.

"Master?" John said out loud. He shook his head. "Please, you can just call me John."

"Alright then," she hesitantly said, "John, I am Farina, the genie of the lamp of Ostisis." She bowed slightly.

"Nice to meet you," John responded. "In my, eh, amazement I think I missed something about what you said. About my desires?" He scratched his head, unsure whether he was actually still dreaming.

"Yes. I can grant any wish to fulfill your desires. It can really be anything. Fame, wealth, power even. Anything," she opened her arms and stuck them slightly in the air. John swore he saw some kind of sparkles going off. Now, thinking somewhat normal again, John expected a catch. Believing any tale with a genie, there must be something else.

"So, do I get three wishes? Or is anything that I wish for going to be half of what I want, because I have to make very specific wishes?"

"Mast-, John, I assure you, that there are no such conditions. You are truly free to wish anything you want, however many times you want. And no half wishes, no weird interpretation of your commands," she responded with a chuckle, thinking about the stories that were brought into the world about genies. "I am not a genie from the stories. A real genie is much more powerful that any of the genies from your stories or from your pop culture ideas about us. But I digress. I think we are now ready enough to fulfill your first wish. What is it you desire most?" She asked in a sultry voice.

John was at a loss. There was so much that could be wished for. A plan, he needed a plan. Or should he just wish for anything. Money? Food? Food? Come on, a genie that can grant anything and you want food? He needed priorities. What did he always want, was was really on his mind now. On my mind now? That's it!

"I know what I want first. I want you to read my mind of desires. That way anything I want can be done in detail, because you can read it from my mind!" John just knew he had it. That would be the best option. Let the genie into his mind. "Do I need to say I wish or?" Wondering whether that was a thing.

"That seems like an excellent idea John and no, you don't have to say 'I wish' before you want something. It shall be done." Farina closed her eyes and lifted her arms. The green mist from before appeared again, but in a much smaller size. The trails sought a path and neared John surrounding his head. He figured that was the connection between his mind and Farina's mind. Then the smoke disappeared. Farina still had her eyes closed. John noticed she was frowning.

"What is it?"

"Uhm, well. Oh dear. Mast-, John, you have a very, very, active mind. The things you want... are very extreme. Unngh," Farina softly moaned. John felt a stir in his pants. He couldn't deny he was horny. Nor could he deny that wishing for anything did include some very nasty and sexual stuff. But her slight moan, activated his horniness.

"Yes. True. I can't deny it of course. I want some really crazy stuff. But honestly, I don't know where to begin. I want physical changes, to me, to you. I want truly extreme stuff. I want to... I want to... fuck you so bad! I want to rape you! I want to cum gallons and gallons and fill you up with tons of cum! I want a bigger cock to bulge out your belly! Hell I want a huge horsecock! Bigger balls! More muscles! God, I want to completely control every physical aspect of me and you! I want to piss fill someone! I want to hypershit in a diaper and enjoy the feeling! I want to facefuck someone! I want to roleplay some weird incest stuff! I want to grow! I want to grow inside you! I want you to perform weird stuff like wam and engulf yourself in food! I want so much! And now... And NOW! It is possible because of you!" John almost couldn't contain himself. Finally the opportunity was there to fulfill his darkest, most deepest and disgusting desires and fetishes. And here, a genie bound to him as a servant, can grant him that.

"Oh! Oh! Oh dear! Unbelievable, it is almost too much for me!" Farina screamed out reaching for her nether regions. She couldn't believe how intoxicating John's desires were. But now, she wasn't able to resist. She never knew this kind of beast would even exist. She had no choice than to fulfill his desires. But in her mind, she knew it was inevitable.

"Yes! Yes! I will grant it to you! The first thing you will be able to do is... is complete physical change!" She stretched her arms out and once again the green smoke appeared and sought its way to John. He readily accepted it. He felt that in his mind and in his body something began to change. It felt like control. Every fiber of his being came into his mind. He felt it. The green smoke disappeared. He looked at Farina. She fell to the knees, exhausted from the granting the wish. He stepped towards her and looked at her beautiful body. His carnal desire finally took hold. The first change was coming. He wanted to grow taller and grow more defined muscle. He closed his eyes and felt his clothes tightening. Slowly but surely the muscles on him grew. Though not to extreme. He ripped his shirt off. Feeling warm and strong, he ripped of his sweatpants. There the next part was ready to get an upgrade. He closed his eyes and thought to himself: Cock and balls grow bigger! He felt a jolt of pleasure run through his nether. He was somehow flaccid, but grew in that state. He felt his shaft getting thicker, like a coke can. Simultaneously he felt the length of his cock increase pushing against the fabric of his underwear. He was compelled not to stop and keep growing, but opened his eyes to see the progress and saw that he was now at least 12 inches flaccid. That was enough for his member. The last thing was yet to come. His balls finally grew bigger, reaching the size of tennis balls, surpassing grapefruits only to now reach cantaloupe size. Surprised he could actually feel the liquid churning in his balls.

All the while this was happening, Farina was glued to his crotch. She became wet just from watching John grow in his pants. She breathed heavily and felt tingles all over her. As she was still connected to Johns mind, she knew he wanted more. Almost begging, she stared at John from down his bulge. He responded simply by getting an erection. Farina looked at the already tight underwear slowly bulging more forward. She could hear it tearing. And then it sprung free violently ripping apart Johns underwear. Farina stared in utter amazement at the now growing pole right in front of her. It grew to at least 20 inches and the veins were popping and pumping blood through the shaft. John pushed more blood in his penis making it jump up and down, swaying heavily. Farina now noticed Johns testicles hanging free, like fruit from a thick tree. The head of his cock was flaring big, at least 3 inches. It radiated heat, so much even Farina could feel it being only a few inches away from him. John, now fully erect, grunted almost like an animal. Getting an erection felt absolutely wonderful and the pressure just felt amazing. He almost felt like he was high. He looked down on Farina who was now almost dwarfed compared to him. He was very eager to just plunge himself into her throat and violently fucking her, but reasoning took over, at least for a bit.

"Farina. I feel so good... I... really want to... fuck you! But I know that this would be impossible if I didn't ask you to change for me as well." Farina stood up.

"You're right. I can't take you with this body, I... would not survive. So do you want me to change so I can take you in anyway you want. I can see in your mind... that you want me to be able to take it in this form? Ah, I see. You want that physical impossibility removed, but want me to stay like this, but bigger breasts and some curves here and there?

"Yes!" John pleaded, once again jerking his immaculate erection.

"Then, it shall be done." And again, the green smoke appeared, but stayed around Farina this time. As the smoke disappeared he saw a very welcome change. Farina had become curvier, now possessing wider hips and thick curves. As well as huge breasts, barely contained by the clothes she was wearing. Other than that he couldn't notice a change whether or not she could take his now massive cock.

He approached closer to Farina.

"So, is it done?" His heart beating heavily in his chest and his erection stiffer than steel.

"Yes! I can definitely take you, all of you..." In a swift motion Farina undressed. Her gold and green dress slid off her. Though a bit surprised, John admired Farina's naked body as she didn't wear any underwear or bra. Controlling himself became extremely difficult and he blurted out: "Please, take me into your mouth!" John aimed his cock directly at Farina's face. Being so close to his cock head, Farina took a quick sniff and felt a jolt. She couldn't believe how turned on she got from just his scent. Though John's cock was huge, his height hadn't changed too much, meaning Farina had to get on her knees to comfortably take his member into her mouth. Her hand reached for his shaft. She couldn't completely get her hand around his shaft, not even with two hands. But it didn't matter, because her throat could. She felt the pulses of blood feeding through the veins. It was amazing to her. Eventually she licked his slit, which was now rich with copious amounts of pre-cum. John groaned. He hadn't felt this in a long time. Nor could he considering his new size. Farina was quickly picking up pace and slobbered all over his cock, making it wet. At the same time she reached to her wet slit, furiously rubbing it, intoxicated by the smell of cum.

"My god, you're so good at this Farina," John panting heavily, feeling extremely good. It seemed to him that the physical changes added some beastly instinct within him. He was on the edge of just plunging himself deep into her throat, seeing his huge cock bulge her throat. While she had his cockhead in her mouth Farina stared into his eyes. There was only one thing: desire. A switch flicked in his mind and the beast took over. He grabbed Farina's head and forced his cock down her throat. Grunting with delight, John went balls deep, feeling her throat contracting on his shaft and head. He looked down at Farina at saw a, to him, beautiful sight. His huge cock was all the way in her throat bulging it out like it was nothing. She took it like a champ. He thought, though of course it was the physical changes she made to herself that she was able to take him like that.

Further giving in to his beastly desires he used her throat like some fleshlight. Forcing his cock in and out of her throat. *Glug* *glug* *glug*. He couldn't get enough of the sound of Farina forcefully taking his cock. He felt his balls slapping her chin and seeing a bit of foam forming around her mouth. Fuck yes, I'm throating her so hard, she is foaming! This continued for at least another minute or two before John felt a familiar sensation. He was about to cum.

"Farina, I'm about to cum! Prepare yourself for a big load!" Farina again looked deep into his eyes. Although she had a huge cock in her mouth, John could faintly see a smile from her. He quickly picked up the pace.

"Here it comes! Cumming!" Finally, he unleashed a torrent of cum down her throat. Not stopping for a good minute as liters of cum entered Farina's throat. He firmly held her head in place. Her belly slowly became bigger from his stream of cum. She was looking like she was just 4 months pregnant. As he finally finished, he was breathing heavily and slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth. With a small pop his cock was released and returned to a slightly flaccid state. The severe amount of cum he pumped into her didn't all reach Farina's belly, as quite some cum dripped out of her mouth onto her breasts. Farina's was also breathing heavily, of course from being used so roughly. Damn, she looks so good right now. Although he was thinking that, some sense returned to John, as he got concerned about Farina.

"Are you okay Farina?" He knelt in front of her and reached out to her to get her on her feet.

"Yes master, I'm fine. I can take you..." She sighed with a relief. She grabbed his reached out hand and together they stood up.

"So, how did that feel mas-, John?" Farina asked.

"It felt amazing! I, I didn't think it would feel so great."

"I'm glad to hear that. You came an amazing amount. Look, I look 4 months pregnant or so."

"Yeah. That is so hot, but..." John smiled. He was simply getting horny again taking in the sight of Farina's cum inflated belly. "I want to fill you way more, like your even more pregnant!"

lazybrock
lazybrock
40 Followers
12