My Genie Girlfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly John's inner beast took over and he grabbed Farina and lifted her up like she weighed nothing. Taking her to his dining table he laid her there on her back, her huge breasts jiggling from it. His cock quickly became hard again, and like it was nothing, and before Farina could fathom what was happening, he penetrated pussy. His twenty inch cock bulged out her belly, and although she looked 4 months pregnant, the outline of his cock was still visible. Her insides felt heavenly, constricting around his cock, sucking him in further and further.

"Oh by the creators!" Farina cried out, not in pain, but in ecstasy. She almost couldn't fathom that his huge cock was all the way in. She felt her belly being stretched as well as the cum in her belly sloshing around. Meanwhile, John was furiously fucking her, like a beast. Pistoning in and out of her like she was some kind of sex doll.

It didn't take long for Farina to climax from just the rough penetration. But she wanted what John also wanted. To fill her to the brim, to make her full of cum.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Break my fucking womb! Fill me up to the brim!" Farina almost begged John to cum in her. John couldn't be more happy and soon felt the urge to cum.

"I will fucking fill you up! I will cum like there is no tomorrow! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming Take it ALL!" He yelled and he pulled Farina up from the dining table, impaling her further with his cock and held her up while she had her hands on his shoulders. A massive cum explosion followed from John's monster cock expelling liters and liters of cum into her belly. They both screamed out in pleasure as Farina came from being cummed in. Deep in his mind, John wanted to cum even more than he cummed before in her throat, resulting in him cumming over two minutes. He saw her belly grow from 4 months pregnant, to 7 months, 8 months, even beyond regular pregnant. It looked like she'd have twins. Finally it stopped. He admired his accomplishment. She looks so full. That is my cum. He thought while he could cum no more. He was exhausted. Too exhausted as he didn't pull out. He fell backwards onto the ground while Farina's was still impaled on his cock. His huge cock plugged Farina up resulting in her not spilling any of the cum in her belly. She fell onto him with her big belly.

"Oh, John are you alright? Joh-" As Farina looked at John she saw that he had fallen asleep, exhausted from the frenzied fucking.

"Oh, I guess that was a bit much for the first session. Though I must say, I didn't expect I would enjoy it so much as well."

She sat up straight to admire the huge belly.

"Wow. So much. I wonder what things he wants to do next to me," Farina lusciously licked her lips in excitement. She was ready for more.

12