My Getaway with Gabby Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed on my ass. "Do it, go slow, but take me as you will."

It was a whisper in my ear, a promise to share my want. She jumped as I rubbed our dicks together, her's small, defiant, but not retiring, mine large and raging. Yes, we could have petted and in only moments brought ourselves to conclusion. We breathed together in gasps and need.

Again, we kissed, almost frantically as I began to enter that tiny blonde pussy, spreading it, her lips wrapping around me, summoning juices to accommodate my slow invasion. Back and forth did I, each time deeper, waiting for her wetness to welcome me.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" She broke our kiss. "Push it all the way in, please Billy, don't stop, swear to God, Oh fuck me, just fuck meee!"

Into her depths I plumbed. I smelled baby oil and pussy juice in equal parts rising up from our coupling as she writhed beneath me.

I felt my torment building, a wish to empty a new release. I stopped and pulled out. Before her questions could arise, I flipped her over, making my intent clear. She gained her knees, her blonde head in the pillows.

Gabby's ass waved in the air, summoning me, a flag attracting my most base desires. On my knees above her, I entered that wet puss until I was in.

She didn't move. I had possessed her. I felt her wetness, her heat and her soft hand holding me to her inner core, my accomplice. I pushed deeped against her soft girl ass, rubbery, pliant. The smell of her sex rose into my nostrils, goading me to begin the fuck, back, then in. I was enclosed in her straining membrane, hot and grasping me while she moaned.

After a few thrusts, I felt my cock's head banging against her deep insides and she cried out, please, easy, but don't stop. Her wetness was on my thighs now, and I withdrew to the last inch before pushing forward. I rubbed my belly against her ass, thrilling in the feel as my cock plumbed her depths. I reached forward with one hand, the other steadying myself, to take up her tit, pulling down on her hard nipple.

"Oh God!" She shrieked. "Faster, do it faster!"

I raised back up, grabbing her pelvis, already feeling my imminent explosion moments away.

She pushed back against me, wiggling her bottom. My cock slid from side to side in her, her orgasm clenching me tightly, then releasing as she knotted up the sheets. I buried myself to the hilt, feeling her jump, shrieking yet again as my time ran out, my typhoon upon me.

She began to fall forward, exhausted, as I pumped my seed deeply within her womb, her ass slick with sweat and abused pussy. My final spurts ended as I lay upon her as I felt her contractions slowing.

****

A few minutes later we crabbed over to the dry side of the bed, still connected, laying on our sides.

Gabby cleared her throat. "Hand me the water?"

I complied, still speechless, almost in dreamland.

"We have to get up."

"I'm good, so good right here," I breathed.

"Let's change the sheets or change beds. It's all wet and I smell like a cum farm!"

"We need to work on romantic conversations some."

She giggled. "That's after we get to know each other. C'mon, get up there, Mule. Yee Hah!"

"Ever plowed with a single blade, a mule and three acres? It's gee, haw and so on."

"Um Hmm. My mule plows other things. Speaking of, you need to get out of me so I can swallow. We'll talk about livestock later."

12