My Getaway with Gabby

Story Info
A completely unexpected event leads to fantasies fulfilled!
2.8k words
4.47
12.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to Literotica. I've seen other first time adventures here, so I thought I'd add mine. Thanks a lot for reading it, if you do, and don't hesitate to write with any tips on how to do this better. If I can, I'll write the rest of the story sometime soon. Again, thanks!

*Here's what Happened*

I'd gone through the drive through at Krystal's to get some cheap burgers for lunch on my way home from work. They were waiting for fries to come up, so they had me pull forward. As I sat there watching my rear view mirror, I saw a man with a firm hold on a girl's shoulder marching through the back of the parking lot.

Because of their complexions, I could tell that he wasn't her dad, but he seemed pretty angry with her. Another car pulled up, blocking my view, but then out my side mirror, I glimpsed the girl running like a rabbit, no sign of him. She got up even with me, stopped, and jerked the passenger door open and jumped in!

"Love of God man, punch it, he's gonna hurt me, please just go!" she gasped.

Sure enough, here he came. He was big. He wasn't happy. And...he had something metal in his hand. I floored my mom's Buick and away we lurched just as my meal finally was being brought out. The girl with my food waved and looked very confused. So was I. But luckily, there was a break in the traffic. I turned right and beat it.

The man came running down the sidewalk, still in the chase. There was a stoplight just ahead and it was red. On the cross street an Atlanta cop was working a fender bender. I watched the man surging into view in my mirror, just hauling butt. His prey was still trying to get her seat belt on about the time the man saw the cop. The cop saw the man. Man quit running and pocketed whatever was in his hand and did an abrupt about face.

The light turned green and we sedately motored away, not a care in the world.

I looked over at this skinny blonde girl. Actually it was streaks of blonde in dark hair. She had brown eyes, kind of a pointy chin, small straight nose and a mole on her left cheek. She had on a bare midriff red top, unbound apples proud and firm, cutoff shorts up to there showing decent legs save for some scratches on her left knee. She had a little make-up purse on her shoulder and she smelled faintly of musk or maybe coconut oil.

She watched me look at her. "Sorry. I'll buy you something to eat somewhere. Thanks for the rescue." She looked me over more closely, realizing I was just a kid like her. "Is this your car?"

"My mom's. I'm saving up for a smaller Buick."

She laughed, decent teeth, good smile. "You're funny. My name's Gabby, what's your's, and what's with the hat?"

"Billy." I felt around. Still wearing my Gorton's rain hat. No wonder they looked at me strange back at Krystal's. I chunked the hat in the back seat where my slicker and duck boots were. "I wash airplanes at the local airport. It pays better than working at a grocery store."

"I've never met an airplane washer before. Betcha I'll never meet another one." She giggled, starting to relax. "Sooo. You're going to work or getting off?"

"Off, done for today. You want to maybe tell me why you're in my car, who was Mr. Pissed and why was he going to do you in?" I turned right at the next light, zooming smoothly through a yellow.

She watched some people going through the entrance at Piedmont Park. "Umm." She glanced over at me. "Let's just say he's my employer and he thought I had some funds that belonged to him, Ok? He tends to get cranky with his uh, employees every now and again."

Got it. Working girl. I'd never met one and now I had one in the car. Zooks! "How'd ya'll meet?"

"I was broke, waiting for Travelor's Aid to open. I hadn't eaten in a day, and this guy came up to me, talked a good line and took me to Steak and Shake. The rest is nunya. Here's lunch money."

We were stopped at a light. She reached into her tube top, pulling it away enough to gauge my interest and produced a Jackson. "Just seeing if you were red blooded," said she with a giggle. "I think you might be up for a treat for being my hero." She reached over, giving me a rub and a whiff of her in my nostrils.

I hadn't ever...you know. I'll tell ya'll this because you don't know me from Adam. But back then, my few friends would never let it go, not ever. Now I was blushing like a hummingbird with the light green and cars honking behind...

"We might oughta go, you think?"

I could feel her eyes on me. My mouth was dry. I'da killed for a sweet tea about then, some lemon in it, crushed ice.

We went under I-85 and heard the roar of the traffic overhead. Gabby raised her voice to be heard.

"Turn right up where that truck is. Yeah, here, right here. Good."

The road wound through an old industrial park, with railroad tracks to the left. A tractor trailer was backed up to a warehouse that sold antiques. There were some other businesses, but as we went along, more buildings were up for lease, contact such and such. It got quiet, strangely quiet for being in town.

"Ok, turn left here, then go around this building. No, to the right side. Other side's blocked off."

"You sure know a lot about.."

"Hush. Now pull under that cottonwood behind the dumpster. There, that's good. You can turn off the engine, it's okay."

Gabby clicked off her seat belt and half turned facing me. She pulled her phone from her hip pocket, muted it and set it on the dash. Then..

She pushed her tube top down.

I really needed that tea.

Her boobs had held up the tube top, not the other way around. Not that I was an authority, but those apples looked real plus they looked big on her slight frame. They were creamy white with small puckered pink nipples just begging to be kissed.

"You ought unbuckle, Mr. Hard Guy." She rubbed my gym shorts. I saw a Cessna 172 drone by through the windshield setting up for PDK and wondered if the pilot had binoculars. I fumbled off the seat belt, finally.

"You can touch them while I touch you." She started giggling.

"What?"

"You're blushing again. It's so cute." She snugged in closer, pushing at my waistband and peering in. "Let's see who's hiding in here." With her other hand, she pulled my hand to her boob. "You can squeeze, just not too hard, Ok?"

It was warm, soft, peach fuzzy and round. The other one felt exactly the same way. This just wasn't real, couldn't be. Not for me.

About then I was freed, her bare hand on my bare cock, my hard bare cock. She licked her palm then rubbed my head, that head. (Wow) I bucked, thighs hitting the steering wheel.

"Might wanna put the seat back there, Billy."

I just love electric seats. Back we went.

"You have beautiful boobs."

A giggle. "I know. Wanna li'l suck?"

"Umm, can I?"

"Ok, here's what we'll do. You get your shorts on down.. Oh looky, you got a long one! You could tap a girl's cervix with that, uh huh!"

"What's a cervix?"

"Never you mind." She rose up on the seat, hunkering over to keep from hitting the roof.

I got to kiss my first boob.

"What am I, your granny? Open your lips. Lick and suck. That's why they're there, so enjoy."

I heard a zipper going down. I didn't have a zipper on my shorts and I really couldn't see what she was doing. She shifted around. I hung on to the boob for dear life. She let me go on a little longer before shifting me to the other one.

"I think you're getting the hang of it. But practice'll make perfect." She pulled away, leaving a disappointed me. I thought that was it. Then I saw her shorts and panties were down on one ankle.

I saw pussy, another first in real life. Hers was trimmed and shaved into a narrow patch. In magazines they call it a landing strip. Anyway, my shorts were at mid-thigh and she started pulling them down. I helped, kicking off my sneakers. She worked them down, then left one leg of my shorts around my ankle.

"Always, keep one leg in, in case you need to dress in a hurry," she explained. Gabby licked her hand again and ran it up and down my shaft, twirling my head. Oh man!

I'd gotten a glimpse of her ass. It was small and round, but definitely not boyish. I reached over and squeezed a cheek gently, all the while watching her boobs go up and down as she handed me. It was so soft, with that same downy fuzz as her boobs. I had no idea a girl's ass felt like that. I said, "Wow." again. I mean I was that amazed.

"Does that mean you like?"

I nodded. My voice box was on full shut up.

"I think I know what we oughta do." She reached around to her tiny clasp and pulled out a condom package. "Do you know what a half and half is?"

I cleared my throat. "Uh, kinda like not all the way in or something?"

She giggled, then tore the foil with her teeth. "Yep, you're brand new. Make the seat back go down as far as you can and I'm going to give you that treat."

I love electric seat backs.

She rolled the condom down my shaft. It wasn't bad tight and the package said it was self lubricating. I dunno, the inside felt pretty dry to me. It only went down a little more than halfway.

She started laughing. "You're not blushing anymore. Know why? All the blood's gone to this thing."

I stared at the condom. "Isn't it too short?"

"No dummy, you're a mule, you know, more dick than usual. Ok, no more talk, just relax."

She buried her head in my lap and I felt warmth and a tickle of teeth below my head. It was better than the hand. Somehow, I could feel her tongue rimming my head even with the protection. She went up and down, sucking, little noises in her throat, like erkm, erkm. That's what it sounded like, but she wasn't strangling or anything.

She reached down, squeezing my balls, then scratching them with her nails, still going erkm, erkm. I started getting that feeling like when I'm watching something I shouldn't, but it was a lot faster, whole lot faster. My head was spinning and I started thrusting into her mouth. I guess instincts take over at some point. My balls were tightening and I was cupping her boob, feeling it swing, can you say heaven? Her little nips were hard. She had little dimples where her butt started flaring, nice creamy skin and I was at the bite the pillow stage when she...stopped.

I was in full delivery mode when she grabbed me hard at the base and looked up at me with a grin. A wisp of saliva stretched back to my desperation, throbbing like a thoroughbred. I looked back at her, gasping, sinking back down to the seat.

"So, you like this half, huh?" Gabby's hand still reigned in my 'mule'.

Just then, I wasn't ready to talk. It was like getting one bite of the best pizza you ever had, then the server snatches it away. She lazily dragged her other hand up and down me, tickling my sensitive spot, making me buck again.

"It's good not to be in a rush. It's fun,isn't it?" She leaned back down, apples swaying softly into my waiting hand. Her other hand released its grip on me and she laid her head on my belly. "Just relax a minute. My mouth got kinda sore."

My shaft continued to be played with. Overhead, a Beechcraft Baron zoomed past on final approach, trimming flaps. A mockingbird set up shop above us, but otherwise it was quiet enough for me to almost hear my pounding heart. I caressed her back down to her butt until she rose up.

"Are you ready?"

"What, are we done?" I was mortified.

"No, silly, for the other half." With that said she gave me a lick, rose up and straddled me. Some of the headliner was loose just over her head, hadn't noticed that before...

Her hand was guiding me past the landing strip, working me up and down her furrow. Her brows knitted in concentration, then she was hovering. "I don't do this much, Ok? Mostly it's just, you know, the first half thing, so let me get you in, stay steady." She spit in her hand, then rubbed it on herself. She shrugged and grinned.

I felt tightness and heat then as she began to lower herself, going a little at a time. It was like she had a mouth down there too and she was swallowing me! She pulled back up and that was the first rush, pulling up to my head. Then back down, a little further. Gabby jerked and I looked at her.

She shook her head, eyes shiny, and put her hands on my shoulders. "Stay put, lemme do this."

The mockingbird flew off. Now I could hear her breathing and talking to herself. "A little more, yeah, a little more, oh. Oh." She rose back up and twitched her hips. Her nipples were still hard in my hands, maybe even harder, but I released them to grab her ass. She moved my hands away. "Stay still. I want to get you in, Ok?"

I nodded. Down she went, slowly, until her wiry pubes tangled with mine. I'd never felt such. She was breathing deeply and gave another jerk, then another. She started doing like a Watusi dance, front to back and side to side and then kind of a round the world thing. Her eyes were shut and she was biting her bottom lip. Her boobs made little circles as they jiggled and they looked swollen some. I couldn't help starting to thrust some even though she was sitting on me.

"Ok Mule. Ok. Easy boy. Oh. Oh."

She started moving more just back and forth and it seemed like I was sliding a lot easier. There was a gushy sound now. She raised way up and checked the condom before sliding back down. Then she did it again but faster. It was those jerks that did it. At first I was overwhelmed about it all even though it felt so good. Whenever I felt my cock slamming around inside, she'd twitch, making fast little grabs on my shaft and making a little noise.

She did it again and I asked if she was alright.

"Oh yes. Ohhh yesss!" She was breathing hard through her nose and her face was red. Up and down on me she went. I wasn't real in sync, but I tried meeting her when she came down. That made her jerk harder and gasp. About a minute of that went on when she grabbed my shoulders and stared at my face...and I started coming, no way to stop. I didn't want to clue her in, in case she tried to grab my cock again.

But I grabbed her ass, pushing and pulling even as my vision faded. I yelled and came. She wouldn't slow down, riding me hard, back and forth, just riding me, her pussy clamping on me. She put her hand over my mouth and finally slowed as I did. I was wordless, speechless, beyond gone. I guess I was uplifted, all new meaning to salvation.

Gabby lay against me, still connected. "Had to cover your mouth, sorry. People working in the next building." She sighed. "Not only is my mouth sore now, phew! you Ok?"

"Yeah. Sure would like a sweet tea though."

"That we can do. Is it Ok that I call you Mule?" She scrunched up her nose. "I forgot your name."

Just in case you wanted to know, the condom survived, no worse for wear. I departed the ranks of the unfucked and stopped being quite as bashful. My first time was a turning point, guess everyone's is. But people that I know these days that heard this story said I should write it down. They say of all the folks they know, I was least likely for this to happen to and they're right.

But it did. Oh, there's more...but like Gabby said, it's not good to be in a rush.