All Comments on 'My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 06'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Glad you're back. Funnily enough, I was just thinking about this story yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Astounding

This story is and continues to be astounding. Wow, I really like this story. Almost makes me want to get a sex change and become a girl so that I can be a real lesbian. The writing is crisp, cool, and in-depth. Great characters. Great sensitivity. Great sex scenes. I can't gush anymore. I'll be blessed if you continue writing more chapters. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i love

I love this story please keep writing more and i love the idea of Jenny in a threesome with nic

Arago007Arago007over 9 years ago
Great Chapter -

I have loved this series since the beginning, and this chapter totally lives up to the others. I really like how Jenny is growing, Kay is good for her. I wish Jenny had friends of her own, she seems swallowed up in Kay's life - maybe the norm for the syndrome and having her see a therapist makes sense - I just can't picture how she functioned before Kay.

I had to look up RodeoH's - wow, I am intrigued :)

rover5520rover5520over 9 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

Thank you so very much for this exquisitely lovely story,so beautifully written,about a very intense and loving relationship!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and best wishes,

Lindsay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story, love the D / S

Awesomely hot series from front to back, though I'm selfishly hoping that the main characters will head to a more overtly BDSM relationship in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More chapters PLEASE

You are a wonderful writer and I really enjoy the power dynamics in this caring relationship. It is great to read a story where both main characters are learning from each other. We just need more chapters to put us out of our misery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this story

This is a really good story. I like the submissiveness of it. Really like Jennys character in this story. Wish you'd continue writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My love for this story!

It is probably really illogical how much I love this story especially because of the x-rated nature but it's just so good! Seriously when I heard you had a new chapter up I squeaked in excitement and happiness and had to make up some story for my happiness because my roommate thought I was nuts! Lol but anyways it was just as awesome as always. I love Kay's full name it's so pretty! And I love the small tidbits you put in that imply things about their relationship like how jenny knew Kay had gone to Hannah once after they had started dating implying the openness and honesty they share. Good job! Please write more!

AffairAffairabout 9 years ago

Kay's adorably whipped. Girl would do anything for her bunny and comes up with the most ridiculous nicknames ever.

Pretty much: Kay, a well-paid and open-minded idiot.

Jenny, a super cute geeky pushover.

Nic, a fantastic editor.

DocSavage656DocSavage656about 9 years ago
And the Wonderful Continues!

Another great chapter in this saga. Smart, funny and wickedly sly, this is just pure fun. Sometimes Kay infuriates us with her lack of moral compass, while other times she can do no wrong. Tender and loving. Your mental health and product research are much appreciated.

A few uncharistic errors made me do a double take, but all in all far better than most on Lit.

Thank you for another amazing chapter. I so look forward to your stories, and dread this one ever ending.

Please keep up the great work!

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please write more!

Addicted77Addicted77almost 9 years ago

I really liked your writing style and especially the personages you created...I just loove the power dynamics, so exciting. I could see myself in some part of it. Keep up with your amazing work, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This demands more

Please continue this story, I've been reading it with fascination (and it's sexy af as well ofcourse ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please write more!

Hi, I've been really enjoying your story, all of it. While the sex scenes are awesome, the overall story is incredible. So engaging, touching and beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Moreeeeee pleaseeeeee

I love love love this entire series!.

I have read it three times. I love the way Kay loves Jenny. The sex is great but it's the entire story that is so intriguing please write more on the series, you are good and should be proud

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

Please continue this story I love it so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TOO SAD... Big LETDOWN!!!

This story is Good!!! Has the potential to be GREAT sadly its been 2 yrs since the last chapter was made. The sad part is.... it leaves the reader hanging. It doesnt even endend well and properly... Obviously there is Chap 7 100% SURE on it. I feel so bad that it had stop at where it is. I know its not easy to write and be creative yet I expected alot from this... I was skeptical to start reading it as the disclaimer warns that is a SEX base story yet I know there is something behind it... I was right.... but in the end its was a BIG LET DOWN. Am not losing hope though... you asked for feedbacks and comments... am giving you mine. I hope you have something in store to surprise on this one. If you'll leave it as it is.... NO MATTER HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS NOW... IT WILL SUCK DUE TO HOW IT ENDS!!! Well it had not ended... as there is NONE AS OF YET! Am sure as a writer its not what you want your readers will feel and remember this.

Give justice to the characters you've made Heck... you created Nic as half Filipina kudos for that!!! More importantly Give justice to the STORY YOU CREATED!!! If you hit a dead end which by the looks of it... should not be the case... create a final chapter that will wrap the story properly. That's why I am too dumbfounded on why this has stop at chapter 6 and hasn't move on since.

So SAD!!! Freaking Sad... so let down by this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I adore this story

I've read the series twice; I never do that. The characters are so well developed that I feel like I know them. I hope that some day you'll return to this series. It's hard to rank erotica because we're so influenced by personal preferences, but for me this is probably the best series on Literotica.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
More!

Please don't keep us hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please.

I have never begged regarding a story before but there's a first time for everything...

PLEASE continue this series. Please please please.

Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Just one small quibble. How does Nic give a foot massage with her wrist bound behind her back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Manual transmission is actually a good test. Yes, you have to let go of her hand to grab a gear, but it's quite satisfying when you make your hand available again and she takes it. Especially on an near first date.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?