My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm." I thought of her, kneeling beneath my desk, working her tongue into me. My hand keeping her head in right where I wanted it even as I sat through another boring AF telecon on mute. Pulling her back a few inches by her hair so that I could see her pretty face while I squirted on her.

"Baby?" My girlfriend in real life interrupted my fantasy about her. I hadn't learned yet how my absence could wake her. "Baby?" she asked again, sleepily.

I came out of the fantasy quickly to reassure her. "In here, Beautiful. Come in."

"Oh." She opened the door and her face fell, sad and offended at once when she saw where my right hand still was. "Were you...yourself?"

"Sorry, Darling." She looked so peeved that I felt the odd need to apologize. Unless I accidently knelt on a girl's hair or something, I didn't ever apologize for sexual activity. I'd certainly never imagined a scenario in which I might apologize for masturbating privately in my own home. "You were asleep and I was still charged."

She stamped her foot and her hands balled into fists, I think unconsciously. "Th-then, then you should've woken me up."

"You were dead asleep, Love," I explained further. "And you seemed like you needed the rest."

"I don't care. You should have woken me up," she repeated stubbornly. Reasonable or not, that appeared to be her considered and firm opinion.

"Alright." I replied, rebuked and conciliatory and in no mood to fight, especially when her complaint was so adorable and complimentary. To make amends, I sat up, spread my legs anew, and pulled the thick bath mat to my feet. "Why don't you come over here and make it right?"

She smiled at the invitation, the world right in her eyes again. Her prior irritation at my "stealing her job" must have cleared her grogginess though, because she crossed the room to kneel on the mat at my feet with some speed.

I hooked my knees over her smooth shoulders and crossed my ankles behind her back as she dove in. My palm rested without weight on the top of her head as her tongue immediately drove as deep and hard as she could thrust into my wetness.

Granted, I'd already worked myself up pretty high, but my girlfriend attacked me so boldly that I couldn't hold out for long. Her tongue lashed at my clit, plumbed my tunnel, and razed the liquid from my pussy. I leaned back on the divan genially and let her work. She's always just what I need, right when I need it.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck me." She didn't respond, whether because she couldn't hear me or couldn't be pulled away from her pursuit, I couldn't know. I continued to encourage her anyway. "Good girl, good girl." I unnecessarily held her head in place, the only part of her I could really see.

Within 180 seconds, my motivated girlfriend had me squirting directly into her aggressive mouth.

She kept right on licking, so I smiled dazedly as she removed all the moisture I'd produced and eventually added more with her saliva. I'd have allowed her pleasantly tender ministrations for much longer, but I unlocked my legs and helped her up when her tongue perceptibly slowed.

"Cramp in your tongue?" I inquired, knowing the answer and making her bristle cutely.

"Yes," she admitted, but defended doggedly, "But I would have kept going."

"I know, Gorgeous, but - thanks to you and your skills - I'm more than good. I'm gonna cuddle you so hard now..." I picked her up over one shoulder like a caveman and carried her back into my bedroom. She giggled. I slid her in between the sheets and held her from behind, both my strong arms around her and both her hands in mine.

"Baby?"

"Yes, my adorable princess?"

"Can I really move in here with you?"

"What do you mean 'can you?'" I scoffed and smelled her hair. "I think that you're already committed to moving in here with me, my dear. I'd hate for it to have to be an abduction, but you're living here next week. One way or another."

She rolled to face me, wrapping her arms around me too and tucking her head beneath my chin. I love it when she tucks her head beneath my chin.

"Good night, Kay. I love you."

"I love you, too, Jenny. G'night."

Somewhere after midnight, I legitimately needed to use the bathroom. She was wide awake when I got back, but I apparently hadn't been gone long enough to warrant a search party.

"Mmmm. Hey, Gorgeous." I greeted my kitten and crawled back into bed. "You barely touched your pizza earlier and I've made you work a bit, so I'm betting you're hungry and thirsty?" I headbutted her cheek affectionately. "Why don't you grab something that looks good to you? I'll catch up with you in the kitchen."

"'Grab something that looks good' to me, huh?" She was feeling her oats.

A devilish look crossed her face and the little brat honked my boob. Then she giggled and squirted out of the bed before I could "grab" her back. She slipped an old college sweater of mine over her head like a mini-dress and headed downstairs.

I chuckled to myself as I checked my phone and put hers with it to charge, chuckled as I threw on red mesh gym shorts, a blue tank top, and another strapon (I'm self-aware), and was still chuckling as I entered the kitchen and found her staring into the fridge.

"You have so much food." She seemed overwhelmed by choice, so I replaced her in front of the fridge.

"How 'bout a nice caprese salad?" I grabbed a couple Bistro bowls from the middle shelf and a bottle of elderflower presse from the door. (I knew I was going to want to fuck my girlfriend again and didn't want anything too heavy.) "Can you get a couple glasses from that cabinet?" She hadn't spent much time in my kitchen yet, so I gestured at the far upper cabinet with my elbow as I grabbed a couple forks and plates.

She pulled on the handle, but the clasp style latching required some force. Just as I set everything down to turn and help her, the door came loose. And the edge smacked her right in the eye.

"Unlllllllllllnnnn!" She screamed out her pain through gritted teeth, but very briefly and with nearly no sound. She pushed her right palm into her offended right eye and held it there with her left hand.

I wrapped my arms around her instinctively, and protectively pulled her into me. She'd have a little black eye for a few days, but I worried so much more over why she would scream silently than I worried over the minor physical damage.

There's only one common reason for a girl to learn to scream without making noise when she experiences pain. Sustained hidden abuse taught her to accept being hit in silence, and the lesson stuck hard.

Her past still grips me, too. The unsolvability of the unnatural problem of that conditioned response to physical pain gnaws away at me. Irrational as it is, I'm angry that I wasn't there to protect her years ago. More rationally, but no less impotently, the fact that none of the adults in her life had protected her either also enrages me. But that anger serves no valid purpose. The only useful things I can do now are to be supportive emotionally and provide for therapy.

The more immediate physical needs of the situation drew me from my worry anyway. I kept one arm around her and brought her back to the fridge. At first I went for a steak, but I couldn't be sure how she react to raw cow on her face, so I grabbed a bag of frozen peas instead.

"Pretty girl, you have to move your hands away. We need to keep the swelling down."

"No, don't look."

"C'mon now. I need to see how bad it is and put some ice on it. Or peas rather."

"Peas?"

"Yep, frozen in a bag. Now just..." I started to gently pry her hands away from her eyes.

"No, please?" she moaned in distress, "I'll do it myself."

"Calm down. It's okay. I won't hurt you." I pulled her hands away firmly and tilted her head so that her face was lit enough to see the damage. It didn't look too bad, a little spot in the corner of her eye near her nose that wouldn't spread much. Most women would cover it with heavy eye shadow.

A tear fell from her good eye, but she still didn't make any noise.

"What's wrong, Kitten?" I held the peas to her hurt eye and kept hugging her.

"You don't think I'm pretty anymore and you won't like me," she bemoaned. Just the opposite really. She looked ridiculously cute with that bag of peas on her face, wearing my oversized U Dub sweater, standing in my kitchen, and looking up plaintively at me.

More than simply wanting to fuck her again, I wanted to keep her.

And, okay, so I probably - or definitely rather - should have let her ice the eye herself instead of bulldogging her, but I'd have seen her face eventually. Facing this particular insecurity was inevitable.

Adrianne had given me some tips though. One was to take seriously any concern she expressed, even if I knew it was petty and unfounded, and reassure her.

"Angel, I still think you're pretty and I like you for more than just how pretty you are anyway." I squeezed her close and she squeezed me back. "Wouldn't you still want me if I had a big black eye?"

She hesitated, as if her answer surprised her. "Yes."

"Yeah, you would. It's because I'm so damned sexy." I informed her in a mock matter-of-fact tone after planting an exaggerated kiss on her forehead. "Irresistible, even. It's not your fault that your panties fall off whenever I'm around."

"Fall off?" She doesn't fire back often. It's worth it when she does. "Baby, you're always taking them off me. I don't think I've taken off my own underwear since our first date."

"Yep. And that's not going to stop because of a little black eye." I goosed her naked butt under my big loose sweater. "Although, I'm not even going to have to work that hard since you've gone commando, am I? So let's eat. I wanna get your cute ass back in bed."

After I released her, we both sat down to our salads and dug in. She sat herself at the exact opposite end of the table from me, not because she wanted distance, but because her sense of symmetry recommended it to her. Unwilling to challenge her further as she'd only just calmed down, I kept observations on individualized categorical imperatives to myself and let her sit where she liked at first.

I finished quickly, being a faster eater. So I watched the exquisite way her lips moved in the reflection of the dark window. The delicate way her throat muscles rolled as she swallowed. The sweet way she'd smile to herself a little when she thought of something that amused her.

I grew tired of only watching.

"Bring your food with you and come sit in my lap and eat, Sexy." I set my empty plate and glass aside to free up table space for her.

"Wha-?" She paused to finish chewing, still holding the peas against her eye. "Now?"

"Yes." I let my voice drop an octave. "Right now."

Recognizing the command for what it was, she took a second to let a shiver race through her before collecting her salad and her glass and walking over to my end of the table.

She placed the food in front of me and began to gingerly settle herself in my lap. I "helped" her sit and giggled when she felt the strapon and instinctively tried to pop back up a little.

I had both hands on her trim waist. She wasn't going anywhere.

With my legs a bit spread and hers closed, I rubbed her cute ass back and forth over the silky material of my mesh gym shorts. The resulting pressure on my end from my strapon felt so damned good that I kept doing it for a minute or so longer than I meant to.

"You are soooo getting fucked, Gorgeous." I spoke aloud to her, still grinding her on my lap.

Push. Pull. Push. Pull.

"Right here on this table."

Push. Pull. Push. Pull.

"Hard."

Push. Pull. Push. Pull.

I bit her ear and slipped one hand beneath the sweater to maul her breast. I thought to fuck her that very second, but she hadn't had enough time with the peas on her eye and she hadn't finished her salad. I refrained for the moment.

I hugged her loosely from behind and felt her scoot back so that she'd be flush against me. I brushed her hair over her right shoulder and kissed her neck sweetly above my sweater. It's such an added turn-on when she wears my clothes.

But she didn't start eating again. She just sort of wiggled on my lap. Waiting.

"Eat your food." I ordered and continued speaking to distract her so she would. "We're going to need to figure out a time to move you in."

She did a happy wiggle and croaked a 'yes' around her mouthful.

"I was thinking Sunday, since that's the first day we're both off. I'll ask Melody to bring her truck around and the girls will all help. There's nothing out loose at your apartment that might embarrass you, is there?"

"No. All my-" She stopped short and her body tensed. "Anything that might be embarrassing is in a file on my computer."

I paused, sensing a precedent setting moment.

"It's okay to like porn." She relaxed. "In fact, I'll occasionally make you watch porn while I fuck you. Probably starting with that file." She wiggled again. "But there's no reason for anyone else to know. Your secrets are safe with me."

"Thank you," she murmured. I imagined she still felt a little conflicted about even me seeing her erotic selections and so decided to let the issue sit for a few weeks.

I continued planning. "Okay, Dove, so we'll get an early start, pick up a few boxes on the way over, and have you all packed up and moved in by early afternoon. You have next week off to organize your things while I'm at work."

"Okay." She ate merrily away, her mind back on moving in. I enjoyed the way she fit against me, her gentle weight in my lap, the way she smelled like fresh happiness.

"You may be a bit too far off the bus routes to get to the hospital reliably here, so I'll take you to one of the car lots next week and you can pick something." I kissed the back of her neck again. "I'm thinking a cute little roadster? What kind of cars do you like?"

"I don't exactly know how to drive," she admitted hesitantly.

I kept kissing her neck. "Don't worry. I'll teach you." It's not that unusual for a 20 year old urbanite to not have a driver's license, especially since she bounced around foster care and youth homes so much in her late teens.

Her rib cage expanded in my arms as she took a deep breath, "I don't want to drive."

"Okay," I took a breath myself. Was this a situation where I should leave the comment lie or press for a reason? "Trying to minimize your carbon footprint, are you?"

"No. I'm scared that I might get distracted and hurt someone," she admitted quickly and took another bite of salad.

"Ah, well, fair enough. It is a dangerous pursuit, I guess. But I would like you to use the car service then, if you don't mind." Seattle's a fairly safe city with a great transit system, but she's proven herself an easy target for most kinds of trouble.

"I. That is, ah," When I heard her hesitate, I thrust the strapon up sharply to bump against her. "I don't want to put anyone out just for me."

"That's where we differ, Darling." I didn't thrust again, but I hugged her tighter and ground into her through my shorts. "And, it'd give me peace of mind."

"Okay, Baby," she acquiesced under some duress. I probably would have pushed harder if she disagreed. The idea of her alone at a dark bus stop somewhere...

"Good." I hugged her tighter still, no grinding. "I love you, Kitten."

"I rove 'ou, too, Baby," she answered around a mouthful of salad.

I smiled and let the poor girl eat. The wet spot seeping through the thin mesh of my shorts from above didn't escape me though. Nuzzling her pretty neck and stroking her pretty hair, I waited a few more minutes to fuck her again.

My girl is chort (cute+short), so her feet dangled without touching the floor as she sat in my lap. They tapped rhythmically against my ankles as I kept mildly teasing her. Her plate was mostly empty and it'd been a full minute since she'd taken a bite. She moaned as one of my kisses on the soft skin low on her neck slowly became more of a hickey.

She was more than ready.

I locked one arm around her waist to keep her in place on my lap as I set her dinner aside one item at a time with my free hand. There was a particular way I wanted to start, and her standing early would ruin it. Her legs being spread widely was also a necessity though, so I tapped the insides of her knees until she opened for me.

I slid my slick mesh shorts down one tortuous tug at a time, especially enjoying the tug that pulled the waistband passed the dildo and caused it to bounce loose.

"Uh," The head tapped her right on target, "Baby," she groaned.

I smiled to myself and whispered to her. "Uh-huh. No more layers of protection, Sexy. Ready for some deep-dicking?"

She nodded and tried to reverse cowgirl, but my arm around her waist kept her in place sitting on my thighs.

"Ask nicely, Beautiful."

"Please?" She had the tone right, but I wanted the words.

"Please what?

"Please fuck me?" She asked more quietly. No confidence that time. Not enough.

"Do you just want to be fucked?" I had the dildo in my free hand and used it to tease her needy wet pussy. "Or do you wanna be deep-dicked?"

"I want to be deep-dicked." The sexy defeat in her voice was a lovely undertone to the dripping desire in her voice.

~~~"Good girl." In a motion, I stood us up, impaled her, and bent her over my table.

Before she'd even gotten her hands in place, I was pulling back for another thrust.

It's one of my favorite sexual positions, her bent over a table in front of me, my right forearm across her shoulders pinning her in place, my left hand on the flat surface of the table for balance, and my hips free to fuck her to cloud nine.

However, after only a few strokes, I realized something in the sounds she made was wrong. There were little grunts of pleasure as I struck home inside her, but also little grunts of pain.

I knew the angle was good. She'd taken that particular 8 inch cock before with ease. Goodness knows, I'd gotten her wet enough to slide in and out smoothly.

I stopped inside her.

My arm wasn't on her silky blonde hair. All my weight, besides the little I needed to hold her in position, was on my balancing left hand or standing on my own two feet.

Then I looked down at my feet and hers. Mine were firmly planted shoulder width apart. Hers were on ballerina tiptoes on either side of mine.

I leaned over further to see that her trim waist still wasn't high enough and the edge of the table had been bumping against her abdomen.

"You really are chort, Kitten." I pulled out of her and let her heels find the floor again.

"Baby, you don't have to stop. Please? Please don't stop?" My girlfriend whined, having just started to get what she'd begged for moments before.

"Oh, you're still getting fucked, my little pixie." I wrapped my arm back around her waist, ground into her lower back through the sweater with the wet strapon, and squeezed her breast - also through the sweater - with my free hand in a groper's grip that tightened until she whimpered. "We're just gonna have to switch things up."

I turned her around, picked her up by her naked asscheeks, and set her on my lacquered wooden table. Then I stepped between her insta-spread legs and kissed her.

"Kitten, believe me, between my dirty mind and your flexible body, our options for how I can fuck you are damn near limitless." She smiled. "So if we're in a position that's not comfortable for you, tell me and I'll blow your mind some other way, okay?"

She nodded, which was enough for the moment, because I really-really wanted to get back to business.

I kissed her as I laid her back on my table. She still looked hot as fuck in my shirt and with her hair all mussed.

I pressed the 8 inches back into her and took her thighs in my hands to hold her from being fucked up the table when I started thrusting into her again. Yeah, it was less fun and free to make love to her like that and I knew my wrists would cramp a bit. But she wasn't some random slut I'd picked up somewhere. Her comfort mattered.