My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She receives a second text within a minute, and hits the button to buzz me. I shudder and then tremble.

I know the rules now. Every time she gets a buzz, so will I.

"Every. Single. Time." She reaffirms in my ear and kisses the shell. "I love you, Beautiful, and we're gonna have some fun tonight."

She texts back and sets her phone down on the tray. We watch the movie in calm for a few minutes and I start to relax. But then her phone buzzes again.

"Mmm. Ah-uh." She hits the button and I like it, but there's a second blast this time. She deliberately picks up the phone and shows me that the text is from Teeg, before texting back. Then she positions the phone so I can see the screen.

"Have you figured out the game yet, Cutie?"

I shake my head slowly. "Maybe?" I whisper so only she can hear.

She brings her head down so her ear is by my lips.

"Is it one for Nic and two for Teeg?" I guess.

She chuckles. "Close, but no." Her long fingers stroke my cheek. "Don't worry. You'll get plenty of chances to guess. And it won't stop when you guess right."

Her phone buzzes. Nic. Two bursts.

Teeg. Three bursts.

Teeg. Four bursts.

Anne. One burst.

Nic. Three bursts.

Teeg. Five bursts.

"You get it now, Pet?" Her tongue tickles my ear.

I nod on her shoulder and her ear comes back to my lips. "One burst for each time each friend texts you?"

"Yep. Smart girl. Won't keep me from liquefying your sex though."

Teeg texts again and I get six staccato blasts straight to my pussy and bottom.

I grunt, hopefully quietly. I feel her puck chuckle beneath me, so she heard me at least.

Nic texts again. Four bursts light me up. I groan quietly into her shoulder as my body tells me how much she's affecting me.

Immediately, I turn back to keep an eye on the phone. The next text from Teeg will be seven. Part of the game, I realize, is the anticipation of both when the next text will come and from whom.

Melody. One burst.

Nic. Five bursts. (Hwhooo.)

Anne. Two bursts.

Then I see Teeg's picture pop on her phone. That's the seven. The seven.

Her hot breath tickles my ear. "I think we'll do these sloooooooooawly."

The first shot lasts longer than any of the earlier ones have, by a good ten seconds. I bite into her leather jacket. I can feel both toys in both places and I don't think I can take it, but then it stops.

One heartbeat.

Two heartbeats.

Three heartbeats.

And I'm buzzing again, light-headed, trying to keep silent as my body screams. For about ten interminable seconds, I bite down hard on the leather of her collar and ride it out.

One heartbeat.

Two heartbeats.

Three heartbeats.

Five more times, she holds me vibrating in her lap while I muffle myself in her shoulder. By the time the seventh is through, I'm breathing hard like I've been running.

"Good girl," she whispers while petting my slightly sweaty hair, "You took that like a champ. But, you know..."

She looks pointedly at her phone. In the interim while she's been teasing me, four new messages have arrived. Two are from Teeg, one from Nic, and one from Anne.

My body trembles. My bottom lip trembles. That's 26 more separate vibrations in what are two increasingly sensitive areas. I know I can't handle 26 more shots, or the ones that come in while she's administering the 26. It'll be an endless cycle. I'll scream aloud. I know I will. I can't have to explain to a room full of the only friends I've made since high school why our dirty sex games have me screaming out loud while I'm supposed to be watching the documentary featuring the very smart, nice, and pretty Anne, whom I've only just met. I can't.

Kay can't do it. She can't. Just can't! She won't, maybe? She keeps to the rules when we play games though, so I'm not sure how she'll get out of it.

In a fit of inspiration driven by fear of social awkwardness, I wiggle my arm loose from the blanket I'm under and grab her phone myself. Before either of us realize what I'm doing, I hold down the button on the top, swipe it off, and set it back on the little tray.

She laughs loudly and I realize how odd the interaction must seem from the outside, but she covers for us, "Alright, Sweetness, I'll stop playing with my phone and pay attention to you."

The room laughs at my apparent neediness a little, but it's a lot better than them guessing the real reason.

"I'll probably punish you later for thwarting me," she whispers forebodingly in a mock menacing tone. I quiver at another threat that I know she'll keep, because I love her punishing me. "But that was so fucking cute, I'm gonna give you a break until the end of the film."

I exhale a deep breath of relief at my stay of execution, knowing that I'm in for far more later and not at all disliking that knowledge. So long as it's later and more private, she can do whatever she wants to me.

But that's all for now.

*

Author's note: I want to thank everyone who commented and emailed urging me to write another chapter in Kay and Jenny's story. That well-intentioned and frequent encouragement (occasionally in the form of what I choose to believe were idle threats) was the incitement I needed to continue. As always, comments are welcome and suggestions will be integrated into the story if possible.