My GF Likes Me to Expose Her Pt. 01

Story Info
She loves it when I pull up her skirt.
8.9k words
4.64
51.1k
61

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Jake and I have this amazing girlfriend that I love with all my heart. The thing is, although she won't admit it, she likes me to lift her skirt or open her top so that anyone in front of us can see her tits or pussy. No, I'm not joking, she really does like me doing it to her.

Let me tell you a bit about her, she's called Layla and is quite small and slim with small tits (30AA), big nipples, blonde hair, no pubic hair and a clit that sticks out between her lips all the time.

It all started about the tenth time that we went out. I took her to a nice pub in the country where we had a meal then a few drinks. The pub and the restaurant part were busy so we went to stand in the bar for the drinks after the meal. Layla was wearing a lightweight, flared miniskirt and when we went to the bar we discovered a couple of my mates were there.

Layla was stood in front of me leaning back on me as we talked and my hand was round her and caressing her stomach.

After a while I noticed that both my mates kept looking down to her thighs. I didn't think anything of it because Layla has nice legs, she wasn't wearing tights and I just assumed that they were admiring her tanned legs.

After about an hour we decided to leave and head for home but I had to go and empty my bladder before we left. One of my mates said that he had to pee as well so he followed me to the toilets. Whilst we were there my mate told me that Layla had a nice pussy. When I questioned him as to how he knew that he told me that my caressing of Layla's stomach had slowly pulled up the front of her skirt revealing her see-through G-string and the front of her slit through it.

He thanked me for the show and found it difficult to believe me when I told him that I hadn't realised what my hand was doing.

Anyway, we went back to the other 2 and Layla and I left.

In the car I immediately apologised to Layla telling her that I hadn't realised what my caressing was doing to her skirt.

"You mean that your mates could see my G-string and my slit through it?"

"Yes, sorry, it was all my fault."

"That explains why they kept looking down."

"I guess so, but I thought that they were just looking at your nice legs."

"Well there's nothing that I can do about it now, but I'll be all embarrassed when I see them again."

"Sorry love."

We said no more about it but she turned and kissed me very passionately. Not wanting to miss an opportunity like that we started making out right there in the car park and she was soon riding my cock with a passion that was greater than I'd experienced with her before.

I didn't think too much about the incident for a couple of days until we went out again. This time to deliberately meet some mates of both of us. Layla was wearing a similar skirt and in the pub she stood in front of me and leant back on me again. After a while she found my right hand and put it on her stomach,

Instinctively I started caressing her stomach but this time I was aware what my hand was doing and helped her skirt ride up. All the time I was watching our friends to see if they noticed what was happening to Layla's skirt.

It was one of the girls that noticed first, well she was looking in the right direction and her eyes suddenly went wide open, but she didn't say anything. I assumed that Layla's skirt was high enough to display her G-string but I didn't want her to display any more so I just held my hand still.

A few minutes later I saw one of the guys looking and smiling, Then he looked up to my face, I winked, he smiled again then looked down to Layla's pussy again.

It was about then that I realised that Layla was standing with her feet about shoulder width apart. I got an immediate boner that pressed against Layla's butt. Shortly after that Layla said that we had to leave and we had another passionate lovemaking session in my car before I even started the engine.

The same thing happened another couple of times then one night we were in a pub on our own and we were leaning back against a wall, again Layla positioned herself in front of me and leant back on me. By then I was convinced that, although she denied it, she was setting herself up to be exposed and I sure as hell was going to help her if it meant another passionate lovemaking session.

As we stood there, me with my hand on her stomach slowly edging her skirt up, I couldn't help noticing the number of people who were looking at us. Their eyes stared at her pussy then looked up to our eyes. I could see Layla's face and it kept going red confirming to me that Layla knew exactly what was going on. I whispered in her ear,

"You know that your pussy is on show don't you Layla?"

"No it's not, my skirt is long enough to cover it."

I let it go for a while, then when some people were stood directly in front of us I slid my hand down to her pussy to confirm what I suspected, that her pussy was dripping. What I hadn't expected was to find that she didn't have any knickers of any sort on. My fingers came up to our faces wetter than if I'd just washed my hands.

Layla opened her mouth, reached forwards and sucked her fingers.

"You little minx, you're doing this on purpose, you like having your pussy on display."

"No I'm not, it's you who's pulling my skirt up." Layla replied as she slid one hand behind her and squeezed my cock through my jeans.

We didn't make it back to my car which was parked down the street. I pulled her into an alley and fucked her up against a wall.

When we finally made it to my car I said,

"Layla, you deliberately came out without any knickers on and wearing a skirt like that knowing that it would ride up when I, no you, put my hand on your stomach didn't you?"

"I did not, I thought that I'd give you a nice surprise if you put your hand under my skirt after we left the pub, and how was I to know that my skirt would ride up?"

"Layla, you can admit that you are an exhibitionist, I don't mind, in fact I rather like the idea of having a girlfriend who is an exhibitionist."

"Well you haven't got one, it's embarrassing to know that someone other than you has seen my pussy."

"Yes dear." I replied. I wasn't going to argue, in fact I loved the game that she was playing and I was going to go along with it.

From then on I encouraged Layla to wear short skirts and loose fitting tops. She had never worn a bra when she was with me, her little tits just don't need any support. Every time that we were together I'd lift her skirt to see if she was wearing any knickers and she rarely was.

If we had to stand anywhere Layla always stood in front of me leaning back and if I didn't put my hand on her stomach she would grab my hand and put it there.

If we managed to get a seat Layla would sit with her knees slightly apart and put one of my hands on her bare thighs, silently daring me to slide it up her leg and pull her legs apart until her pussy was on display. She only ever said anything if I let my fingers rub her always bare pussy, and that was only after my fingers had got her all aroused.

If we were sat at a table with my mates present Layla would lean forwards so that her top would hang low allowing my mates to see down her top and her small tits and big nipples.

Of course Layla never admitted that she was doing anything deliberately naughty and if anyone said anything her reply was always,

"Oops, I didn't realise, sorry."

But minutes later she was doing the same thing again.

One day at the pub with our friends I decided to try something and whilst she was stood leaning back on me I slid my hands down the outside of her thighs to the hem of her skirt. Then I slowly slid my hands back up taking her skirt with me.

Layla never said a word until her bald, knickerless pussy had been on display for at least 5 seconds. The she said,

"You naughty boy, you'll embarrass all these people." not "You're embarrassing me."

Later that night, after another urgent lovemaking session, I asked her about her wording that she'd used and she just said,

"Oh, I was confused, I meant that I was embarrassed."

I could have said that I didn't believe her but I didn't.

I had also noted that after every occurrence of Layla being displayed our lovemaking was much more intense. It was like her being seen was a huge aphrodisiac for her, not that I was complaining. Quite the reverse, I started taking every opportunity to display her and to help her with what she was still denying.

Our relationship looked like we were in for the long haul and Layla started taking me clothes shopping. Now normally I would have rejected the offer but I wanted some say in the clothes that she bought. I'm pretty sure that she was playing a game of 'well that's what you wanted me to buy' whenever she asked me which of two skirts or dresses that I liked. There was always one long one and one short one.

A couple of times I chose the long one and watched her face go all glum until I changed my mind then her face would light up.

Over the months I noticed that her older skirts and dresses were getting shorter and shorter, It was like she was shortening them all each week. When I mentioned it to her she just said that she must be growing. Of course I never complained when I got a flash of her pussy, or better still, someone else got a flash. It was never deliberate, well that's what I thought at first but I started to wonder.

At first I would tell her to be careful, that she might accidentally flash someone but she always replied saying that she wouldn't because she was always careful, but I knew that she knew that that wasn't true.

We started playing badminton and squash once a week and Layla wore a flared, silky, white tennis skirt. It too started getting shorter and shorter. Me, or the people around us occasionally got a flash of her G-string right from the first time that we went, but as her skirt got shorter and she stopped wearing knickers, we got to see her bare butt and pussy a lot more. Layla's sports skirt only stopped getting shorter when it only just covered her butt and pussy when she stood perfectly still. Impossible when you are playing badminton or squash.

Two guys about our age started booking the same time slots as us each week and we were forever seeing them and they got to see Layla's butt and pussy quite a lot. We started talking to them and we started playing games of doubles which gave the guys more opportunities to see her butt and pussy as the her skirt bounced about.

One time in the changing rooms afterwards one of guys commented on how cute her skirt looked.

"You mean how cute her butt and pussy looks when her skirt bounces up." I replied.

"Well yes but I wasn't going to actually say that."

"She'll deny it but she's an exhibitionist, she loves to put herself on display."

A couple of weeks later our booking for the second session somehow got changed and we had an hours gap between the 2 sessions. Somehow the bookings for the 2 guys got changed as well and they too had an hour spare. I suspected that one of the guys had fixed it especially as he'd already told us the he knew a couple of people in the leisure centre's reception where the bookings were taken.

Anyway, the 2 guys invited us to have a drink with them in the leisure centre bar while we waited. Layla and I hadn't been to the bar before and we discovered that along the walls were bench seats, then little round tables, then chairs. Layla went and sat on the bench seat between 2 tables and I sat beside her. When the 2 guys came from the bar with our drinks they sat on chairs in front of Layla.

Layla shuffled down on the seat until her butt was on the edge of the seat. Layla pulled her skirt down so that, from her eyes, her pussy was covered, but from the eyes of the 2 guys her pussy was on display.

All 3 guys realised what Layla was doing and I decided to help Layla display herself even if she though she would deny that she was showing anything. What I did was put my hand on her bare thigh then slowly put pressure on it pulling her uncrossed knees apart.

Layla let me do it and soon her knees were about half a metre apart. I watched the eyes of the 2 guys as they went from whoever was talking, to Layla's pussy and back. I just knew that Layla's pussy would be dripping and that the guys would be able to see her juices seeping out of her hole. What's more, Layla would know but she carried on talking like she had some tracksuit bottoms on.

After about 30 minutes Layla's body suddenly jerked and shook, then she sat back on the seat and pulled her knees together. I knew that she'd just had an orgasm and by the looks of the guy's faces they knew too, but Layla just started talking as if nothing had happened.

Minutes later she leant forwards and her top sagged down in the front. Again I knew that Layla was deliberately letting the guys see down her top to her perky little tits. We'd already seen that her nipples were hard and making little tents in her top when it was flat against her chest and I knew that the 2 guys would be able to see them.

The 2 guys enjoyed that view until it was time for us to go and play badminton. Layla wanting to play doubles.

As you know, when playing doubles occasionally people collide and one or both of them end up on the floor. Layla started to get more accident prone and at least once per game she ended up on the floor flat on her back. Because her skirt was so short and the fact that it was flared and made of such lightweight material, her skirt usually ended up around her waist. Each time that Layla went down she never rushed to get up giving anyone looking a good few seconds look at her often spread pussy.

When she accepted the waiting hand to help her get up she never mentions her exposure and just continues playing as if nothing had happened.

Strangely enough, our bookings had that hour gap between them from then on and so did the 2 guys. Layla got her weekly showing session with those 2 guys in the bar and none of us ever mentioned her displays or the orgasms that she often had.

What was mentioned by Layla was that I was always horny and jumping on her in the car park even before we got to the car. Of course neither of us mentioned the reason.

Layla's exhibitionism reached a peak when we went on holiday. It was our first holiday with just each other and I was really looking forward to it, 2 weeks somewhere hot and Layla probably getting me to expose her in every way that she could think of and tons of sex, sun and sand. I was expecting each exposure to be either my fault or an accident with her pleading ignorance but I just knew that she wanted to expose her pussy to every male in the resort.

We went to a Mediterranean resort that is very popular with teenagers and the early twenties. The place was heaving with young people speaking English and German.

All throughout the holiday Layla's tactics changed from 'no one can see anything' to 'no one would want to look at little old me'. Both statements never being true but the last thing that I was going to do was argue about it.

Her exhibitionism started as soon as we got to our room where she stripped naked then opened the curtains and blinds, and opened the balcony doors. Then she started unpacking our clothes walking around the room as she did so.

"Some one might see you." I stupidly said.

That was when I heard 'no one would want to look at little old me' for the first of dozens of times that holiday. Of course she was totally wrong because within minutes guys from the hotel opposite were gathering on their balconies and looking over to watch her walking around the room totally naked.

The 2 hotels were about 10 metres apart and there was a busy, narrow road between them so it was only if the guys in the opposite hotel really shouted that we'd be able to hear them.

Throughout our holiday Layla never wore anything when we were in our room, stripping naked as soon as she was through the door, often saying,

"Phew it's hot in here."

A couple of times during the holiday some guys did shout over to Layla and she heard them. She looked over to them, went out onto the balcony still naked, and looked around to see if she could see anything that the guys would be shouting about, then she came back in and said,

"There must be a girl on another balcony that they're shouting to, no one would want to look at little old me."

I smiled and said nothing.

Back to that first day, I soon discovered that Layla had been out shopping for clothes on her own before the holiday. As we got ready to go out to get the feel of the place Layla put on a dress that I hadn't seen before and it was slightly see-through. In the light of the hotel room I could easily see her nipples, areolae, butt and slit.

"Nice dress." I said, Do you think that it's suitable for here during the day?"

"Yes, why not, it covers my pussy, besides, on the way here I saw girls walking around in just thong bottoms."

I just smiled and took her hand to lead her out.

I have to say that I was a little surprised that no one said anything about what they could see but Layla was walking around as if she was dressed like nun and wasn't complaining, so neither was I. Actually, a couple of young men did say something, both telling her that they liked her dress. Even in the little supermarket that we went in for some essential supplies no one said anything. I was starting to think that girls being just about naked was an every day occurrence there.

Our room was on the second floor and sometimes Layla wanted to use the lift and sometimes she wanted to walk up the stairs. It didn't take me long to work out that we used the lift if there were guys waiting to use it and we went up the stairs if it looked like were were going to be followed by some young men. Of course I said nothing.

As soon as we got back to our room that first day Layla took her dress off then threw open the balcony curtains and doors and jumped on me. She rode my boner until we both orgasmed in full view of anyone in the hotel opposite who may have been looking. I didn't even bother looking.

It was soon time to go for dinner and Layla got out her dress for the evening then went into the bathroom. I looked at the dress and saw that it was another new one and just as short and just as see-through as the one she'd worn that afternoon. I opened the wardrobe that she'd taken over and looked through all the other dresses that were hanging there, Nearly every one was very short and see-through to one extent or another. Some were totally see-through.

Then I looked in the drawers that she taken over. The only underwear or bikinis that I could see were underwear G-strings with see-through, tops and bottoms, all of them string tied.

"Wow, she really is an exhibitionist, this is going to be one hell of a holiday." I thought. "I hope that she doesn't get arrested."

What I'd seen and deducted made me hard and I went into the bathroom and fucked her in the shower, not telling her what I had discovered knowing that she would pretend that there was nothing wrong with her clothes and that no one would even look at her anyway.

We'd booked half-board so dinner was in the hotel's restaurant which was self-service. As we walked into the restaurant I noticed a couple of guys looking at her but that was it. I steered Layla to a table near a couple of tables with just guys sat at them and as we got close to it I saw some of the guys staring at her, one guy even saying something to another guy who had his back to us. He immediately turned and stared at Layla.

As I said it was self-service so after leaving her bag on the table we went to get some food and again all the guy's eyes were on Layla. After that first trip to the food tables I kept asking Layla to go and get something for me and each time she happily got up and slowly walked passed the guy's tables.