My GF Likes Me to Expose Her Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled to myself, said nothing, and watched as Layla rubbed one out for herself.

When she had returned to normal I said,

"286 still to go then."

"What?"

"286 orgasms to be able to say that you've had one every 5 minutes in a day"

"I wish, more like 4 or 5."

"Plenty of time yet lover."

Layla turned onto her back and rested on her elbows her legs still wide apart. I was looking at all her juices on her pussy when she said,

"Hey, look at that."

I managed to drag my eyes away and turned and saw a Parasail high in the sky with a boat pulling it.

"That looks fun." Layla said.

"It does." Then after a few seconds I continued, "do you fancy a go?"

"I do, but can we afford it?"

"Only one way to find out, come on, put something on and we'll pack-up and go and see. We can always come back here later."

Layla put just her skirt on, me my shorts and we set off walking back along the beach. When we got near to the end a sign had appeared advertising Banana rides and the Parasailing.

"Yes, we can afford that, lets do it."

We found a man handing out leaflets about the parasailing and I noted that they were offering videos of you up in the air. It added that there would be 3 videos on a memory stick, one of you up in the air, the second of you taking off from the boat and the third of you landing back on the boat.

I talked to the man some more and discovered that we could go up together so I told him that we wanted a go.

We sat on the sand to wait for the current session to finish and the boat to return to the beach. As we sat there I saw that Layla was sat with her knees bent and I just knew that anyone walking along passed us would be able to see her pussy. I guessed that she knew that and was hoping to be seen.

The boat finally came back to the beach and we waded out then climbed onboard. I was sure that the 2 guys on the boat got a look at Layla's pussy as she climbed up, especially with her very short skirt. I put our bag down and we sat where one of the men told us, on a bench at the side of the boat. Layla sat with her knees apart and I knew that she was showing her pussy to the man.

As the boat headed out to sea we got talked through what would happen and then he gave us a couple of safety instruction. Then it was time to get ready. As we stood up to put the harness' on, unplanned, I said,

"Can my girlfriend do it naked?"

There was a couple of seconds silence then both Layla and the man smiled, the man saying,

"Yes, of course she can. I see that you've opted for the videos, they will show that she is naked, is that okay?"

"That's okay, they will be great to show our mates back in England."

I was responding without thinking but as Layla dropped her skirt. It was then that I decided that I'd get my phone out of the hotel safe and fill the memory card with photos and videos of Layla. I would make sure that Layla was naked in all of them.

We got the harness' on, the man taking his time putting the one on Layla, especially the parts that went between her legs. The boat stopped, we were told where to stand at the back of the boat, then the man hooked us up and setup the camera on a sort of selfie stick. He backed away and picked up a video camera and told us to just let it happen.

The boat started moving and shortly afterwards I felt the parachute opening behind us and tugging on us. The man gave us the thumbs-up and we started getting lifted up in the air. As we settled into the harness' I looked at the camera on the selfie stick and realised that there was every chance that it would capture all of Layla's body, including her pussy because the harness' held our knees wide open.

It was amazing up there, the peace and quiet, the view, the wind rushing passed our bodies. I wondered what Layla's pussy was feeling like.

All too soon I realised that we were getting lower and the boat was getting closer.

It was a gentle landing then the man put his camera down and came and hauled the parachute in before unhooking Layla and me. We went to the main passenger area and while we were taking the harness' off I realised that the driver of the boat had picked up the video camera and was recording us taking the harness' off. He only stopped recording after he had recorded a full frontal view of Layla who stood there with her feet well apart and looking directly into the camera.

The boat headed back to the shore and we jumped off and waded ashore. We hung around for a few minutes while one of the men collected the memory cards and gave them to me.

After I'd put them in our bag I held Layla's hand and we started walking back along the beach.

It was only when I saw the first naked person that I realised that Layla was still totally naked. We'd walked right in front of all the prudish people with Layla naked and she hadn't said a word.

"Layla, you're still naked?"

"Yes I am aren't I? It feels nice."

"But we've just walked passed all the prudes."

Layla stopped walking and turned to look where we had just come from.

"Jake, how could you let me do that, it's so embarrassing, I'm surprised someone didn't call the police."

"If you'd had a big bush they might have thought that you were a young woman and called the police."

"Jake, you are naughty man."

"But you love me."

"I do,"

"So you'll forgive me Layla?"

"Only if you walk me along there naked again."

Layla squeezed my hand and we looked for somewhere to spread our towels.

"You do realise that you will be naked on those videos Layla, anyone who sees them will be able to see your pussy in glorious detail?"

"Who are you thinking of showing them to Jake?"

"I was thinking of maybe having a party at home one night when my parents were out, inviting all my mates and your mates. I'm sure that they'll love to see all our holiday photos and videos."

"You'd do that?"

"Do you want me to do that Layla?"

"I don't know, everyone would see my little tits and pussy."

"We could show the photos and videos then you could strip and show them the real thing."

"Jake, you'd do that to me?"

"I think that you'd like me to do that to you Layla."

"No I wouldn't."

"Are you sure Layla?"

Layla didn't answer me but I knew her well enough to know that she really wanted to be exposed like that, she was gripping my hand like a vice and I could see the veins on her arm pulsing a lot faster than normal.