My GF Starts Our Taboo Journey

Story Info
My adorable GF informs: she'll be a slut, a BBC slut.
9.3k words
4.24
21.7k
52
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,321 Followers

WARNING: This story might be free-standing--or it could become the start of a series spanning a variety themes. (I'm not committing yet.) For at least this chapter, my suggestion is NOT to read it unless you enjoy cuckolding themes, and especially interracial cuckolding.

As always, negative comments will be deleted. If you can do better, write your own story, and invite me to read it in a comment--I'll be glad!

WARNING: DID YOU READ THE WARNING? READ THE F*CKING WARNING! THANKS!

*All Characters are eighteen or over!*

----------------------

It was the spring of senior year of high school. My girlfriend and I were each barely eighteen--along with most of our pals (and *everyone* in this story is 18 or older).

After my spending nearly all of high school trying to get her to fuck me, Emily had finally relented a couple of months ago, and the past two months had been like heaven on earth for me.

Continually fucking an adorable teenage girl whom I loved--while having no other responsibilities to speak of (besides minimal schoolwork). What could be better?

Emily was (and years later, still is) an incredibly sexy girl in her own way. She wasn't model gorgeous. Far from it. She was cute and what I would call "cute sexy."

Emily has a cute face, and a sweet, quiet disposition. She's highly intelligent, empathetic, and great company--important for her sex appeal.

Physically, my girlfriend was very attractive. She was 5'6" and measured 34-24-35. While curvy, Em was also thin, with just enough cushion in all the right places. She had a really delicious, pert little ass. Her C-cup boobs rode firm and high and looked generous on her thin frame. Her long dirty-blonde hair was pretty though not exceptional. Her gray-blue eyes sparkled and suited her cute features and pale skin.

As a total package--which is what counts of course--Emily was *very* sexy--in a quiet, nerdy, bookish way, which suited me just fine.

There wasn't a guy in our school who wouldn't have been happy to date or fuck Emily, even though she was not one of the "popular" girls. It was Emily's cute looks, pert curves, and personality all wrapped together that made her desirable.

And I, Rob, was lucky enough to be her boyfriend. Not that I'm some slouch. I'm good looking and have brains and a nice personality myself. But I still felt lucky.

The one area--perhaps the only one--where I felt insecure was that I knew my dick was (and is) average, or maybe even a little below average if I'm honest. My little white dick is five inches, so not horribly embarrassing. But I knew it wasn't big.

Still, Emily seemed to really enjoy sex with me. We were each other's "first" for most things sexual--although I could tell without asking that Emily did a bunch of kissing before me because of how aggressive she was the first time we made out. (Maybe she even did more before me but had been sly rather than admit to it? I couldn't rule it out!) I could tell from her sounds and movements when Emily had an orgasm, and I was thrilled to see that she came every time we made love.

Life was good!

Then, one afternoon during spring break, right after making love in the basement "bonus" room of her family's home, we were lazing around. We were in our underwear, as was our habit after making love.

Emily started a conversation that turned surprising.

"Rob," she began. "That was really nice! Again! As usual! I love you, Rob!"

"Aw, thanks, Em! It was great for me, too! I love you, too, you know!"

"I do!" she added.

And we cuddled for a bit quietly.

"Say, Rob." Emily said, starting to re-open and advance the conversation.

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking about something, and I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you."

"Unh? What's up?"

"Well, you know how we're only about another four more months until we're off to college."

"Yeah, I know. I wish we weren't going to be so far apart." In August we were to head off to different elite West Coast schools. I was crestfallen that we didn't get into the exact same ones.

"Aw, it'll be okay, Rob. We'll get through it," Emily said.

I had my doubts as to whether "through" would include together, and because I was wildly in love with my first sweetheart, I was thoroughly ambivalent about imminently starting college apart.

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll find a way..." I said. I tried to sound optimistic, as I knew Emily preferred. "So what's up?"

"Well, I've decided that I'd like to get some more 'experience' before we go away," my girlfriend said, as matter-of-factly as one could imagine. Deadpan, I suppose one could say.

But there was only one way to interpret the words "get some more experience." It meant Emily wanted to get some more *sexual* experience, I was sure. What else could it possibly mean, said with no explanation?

"Oh," I said flatly.

"Yeah... I mean I love you and all, and I'm so glad that we 'lost it' together and everything, and it's not like I want to break up... I just think it's wiser to get some more experiences now, among the safety of all our high school classmates, before we head off into the big world," she said.

"Oh, wow! Really? I mean... I thought we were going to keep our thing going when we went off to school... Our schools aren't *that* far apart!" I protested.

"Well... We'll see! I mean, the 'college experience' is a little different from staying faithful across hundreds of miles, don't you think?" she said.

Emily is a very lusty person, and she was revealing that she did not want to keep her lust in a bottle for a far-away boyfriend only.

"Oh. I guess I had a different idea," I admitted.

"I'm sorry," she said. "We'll see. Maybe we'll feel differently when we get there... Don't worry about it now!" Emily didn't like it when I worried about the future.

"Unh. I hear you, Em. It's not as easy for me, but I hear you!"

"So... As I was saying, I want to have some more experiences with the safety of our classmates who we know so well..."

"Oh, you want to screw other guys!" I said.

"Well, do you have to be that blunt about it?"

"Uh, what did you honestly expect?" I said, with some obvious bitterness.

"Well, I don't know... I thought maybe it would turn you on if your girlfriend here became a little bit of a slut... Is it possible it would excite you?" Emily asked, as she started to nibble my ear and lightly tease my boxer-covered little dick. That combo always got me fired up, and Emily soon distracted me from my initial annoyance at her. It took her maybe two minutes. If that.

As she continued to nibble my ear and tease my dick, my girlfriend added in some kisses to my neck. It was near euphoria for me--as always. My irritation was quickly overwhelmed by pleasure and arousal.

Once Emily could see she had me in a happy place, she resumed talking to me about her plan. This time in a whisper.

"Boo," she said, leading with the nickname that we each used for the other. "I have a feeling this will really excite you to see me become a slut... I think you'll actually love it... I think you'll love it if I go out and get laid and come home and tell you about it... Or--we could even play around as a couple, and you can have new lovers attend to you, too, as you watch me... Or... Or maybe because you are so incredibly loyal and don't want any other girls for yourself... Maybe because you're so in love with me and me alone... Maybe what you would like best is to *watch* me... Yes, I think you really would love to watch me get fucked by some other guys, Rob... I think you would love to watch me fuck some of your friends... Maybe some strangers, too, Rob... Wouldn't you?"

Oh, my god! How did my girlfriend guess?! I actually *did* have the fantasy of watching her get fucked-- Specifically, I would daydream and beat off to the idea of watching my adorable Emily fucking big dicks, much bigger dicks than mine--and especially huge black dicks!

I wondered if Emily knew somehow? Did she know that I *loved* the idea of watching her get fucked in ways that I could only dream of--by massive cocks, especially massive black cocks? Hmmm?

Or was my sexy girlfriend just guessing?

Then... I noticed. I took pause. I saw what she was doing.

Emily's hand had snuck inside my boxers and was now fully stroking my little dick... No, that's not quite right. More accurately, my adorable girlfriend's hand was now stroking my *iron hard* little dick.

Yup, I was rock hard from hearing her talk about getting laid by other guys! Golly, that surprised me that I reacted so obviously and eagerly for her.

I mean, a fantasy is one thing, but talking about it in reality with my Emily?

I was surprised that I got hard straight away! I would have thought I would react with more upset... But nope. That's not what my pecker was doing, at least!

Rather, my pecker was *HAPPY*! My little head realized faster than my big head... Emily's idea was *stupendously* erotic!

I loved the idea of my sexy little Emily fucking some other guys while I watched! All of them would be much better hung than me, at least in my mind! It was unbelievably erotic and arousing!

"Hmm..." I said, eventually remembering that my sexy girlfriend had asked me a question. "Maaaaybe... Maaaaybe I would enjoy watching... Hmm..."

"I can feel your hardon, you know, Rob!"

"Yeah... I know! I'm still processing the fact that this seems to turn me on, however!"

"Oh, I'm not 'processing,' though, Boo! I'm not surprised in the least!" Emily said, "With all the porn you've been watching when we're apart... All the erotica you've been reading... I stole some of the 'Penthouse Letters' from your room... Many of those letters are cuckolding... I bet you'd love to be my little cucky!"

I let out an involuntary groan that gave me away, as I shuddered and oozed precum into Emily's hand. "Unnngggghhhhh!"

"Yup! You couldn't even stifle a shudder and groan just now! You're going to love seeing me get laid!"

"Okay, okay! I suppose you're right!" I admitted. "Sure... You're right! It does sound really hot and sexy to me! Fine. You got my number..."

I wasn't ready to give up that it was *my* fantasy also-- not yet anyway! I still wanted Emily to think that it was just her fantasy that happened to turn me on.

I decided to turn the tables back to my girlfriend, if nicely: "Now, you tell me, Em... Knowing you... you already have a plan all worked out, I bet, don't you? You probably know exactly how you want to approach this, don't you?"

Emily was (and is) a very bright and capable person. If she wanted to do something, she was going to sort out how to do it.

"Well, Boo," Emily said, "you're not wrong! I *do* have the beginnings of a plan!"

"So..." I said, with a sweet smile and some warm caresses. "Are you going to tell me, or torture me?" I was getting more playful. I was beginning to accept the inevitable, and my own excitement was building.

I held my breath. I prayed that Emily would mention really hung guys. I prayed that she would bring up getting laid by big cocks--cocks much bigger than my little penis. I prayed especially that she would mention black guys and their massive big black cocks.

"Well... Are you sure you're ready to hear how I'd like to start my adventures in *fucking*, Boo?" Emily said.

Using the f-word was something new for her. Emily was normally much more demure.

"Wow! The f-word! Emily--what's gotten into you?" I called her out, but sweetly.

"Well... I figure let's be real about it... My boyfriend--*you* are for 'making love'.... Whereas... Whereas, having sex with other guys--don't you think it's more appropriate for me to call it 'fucking'? Do you like that?" Emily nibbled my ear and stroked my dick some more, maintaining my enthusiasm physically as well as psychically.

She continued.

"I *bet* you like that, Boo! I bet it turns you on to hear me talk about getting 'fucked,' doesn't it, my love?" Emily asked, breathily and smiling. "Isn't it a huge turn on to hear that your sweet, not-long-ago-virginal girlfriend wants to get 'fucked' by some more guys, by a variety? I bet it is!"

"Ungggh! Yes! YESSS!! Yesss!! Yes, it *is* a turn on, Boo!" I exclaimed. The combination of Emily verbally teasing me with her sensuous touch caused me to blurt and begin to reveal the depth of my enthusiasm.

I went on. "It's immensely sexy to think about you getting 'fucked'! But tell me--who are going to be the lucky guys?! *PLEASE* tell me! *Who* is going to get to fuck you?!"

I pleaded with my sexy girlfriend to tell me more.

"Well-- I haven't planned it all out, to be honest," Emily said. "Not all of it."

"Yeah... I *doubt* that's true!" I replied, teasing but with a smile. "But go ahead--what *do* you have planned?"

"Well... How about I tell you how I'm thinking about this, to start with?"

"Uh... Okay. Sure..."

"Well... The first thing is to realize that once I've fucked a couple of guys besides you, our whole class will probably know and think I'm a slut... So there isn't much point in being constrained by any concerns about my reputation, unless I were going to fuck just one other guy... And that won't really do for me..."

"Yeah, okay. I hear you... My little sweet 'slut'! I can call you my 'slut' now, yes?"

"Yeah... okay, Rob... Fair enough! Yes, you can call me your 'slut.' Just don't wear it out!"

"Nah... Hah! That will be for all the new dicks to do-- wear you out!"

"Touché!" she said. "Cute." And Emily gave me a playful smirk and a light smack on the chest that together said, "Don't push it, buddy!" I made a mental note.

"Okay... Go on... Tell me more," I prodded.

"And then... Don't take this the wrong way... But I have to think about the various different experiences I want to have before going to college... And our classmates are ideal because almost all of them are nice people, don't you think?"

"Yeah... I guess so... Almost all... I'm not sure about Craig, though. He seems like a 'bad apple,' don't you think?"

"Well, maybe... We'll get to that, I guess... And then you agree that I can probably get any of the guys in our class to fuck me, don't you think? I mean, I'm hot enough--especially if I'm not looking for any strings... Don't you think any and all of the guys would be glad to fuck your girlfriend here, Boo? Hunh?" Emily asked--quite coyly.

"Oh, yes! DEFINITELY, Em! Any of them will be more than happy to fuck you! Even the guys with girlfriends would probably love to fuck you on the side if they could! I'm sure many of them would be willing even to pay for the privilege, should you so desire!"

"I'm talking about being a slut, Rob! Not a hooker!" Emily replied, with a giggle and a smile. I could tell she appreciated me "endorsing" how easy it would be for her to get laid.

"Ha! Yeah... Just teasing, Em!" I rejoindered, then added, "And so what types of experiences are you thinking you want to have, my love?"

"Well, Rob... Hmm... This is harder for me to talk about... I've been really torn as to whether I should say..."

"Em, you've come this far! I mean... Now you have me a little worried... But I don't think you can stop now... I mean... For good communication between us, don't you think you'd better keep going?"

"Sigh... I guess you're right... But remember, you insisted... Do you promise not to hold it against me?"

"Gee, Em. How bad is it going to be?"

"Are you going to promise or not, Boo?" Emily repeated.

"Yeah... Fine... Okay... I promise not to hold it against you," I finally declared.

"Very well then... There are really no good words for this, and I have a feeling this is going to sting, Boo... I'm sorry about that!"

"Uh, hunh!" I acknowledged. "Do get on with it!"

"Fine! Okay, Rob... Remember that you insisted....... I. Want. To. Fuck. Bigger. Dicks!"

Emily paused. I think she was hoping I would say something to end the conversation or so that she wouldn't have to explain anything more, but somehow I managed to bite my tongue. "God, I'd love to hear her elaborate on this!" I said to myself. And so--somewhat miraculously--I managed to be quiet.

After a long moment, Emily filled the awkward silence by speaking, just as I had hoped.

"Yes, Rob!" she went on, "I've heard bigger dicks can be more satisfying... Sometimes when you're fucking me, it occurs to me even, 'Golly, I wish Rob were *at least* a little bit bigger!' So naturally this is something I want to try."

"Go on," I said, quietly, as I could tell there was more to it.

"Rob, your little penis is lovely and all--and you do know how to use it well on me, thank you... Luckily, it is big enough to make me cum... But--honestly--it's just barely big enough... So I'm ready now for more... I'm ready for what would better be described as 'cock'... And I'm not just 'ready,' Rob... I really *need* to try cock... I've been craving it..."

"Oh, wow..." I said, quietly. "'Craving' cock, hunh?"

"Yes, my love... I'm sorry, yes. I'm craving cock and *need* it, even... Yes!" Emily said

I was quiet again.

Emily took a deep breath, sighed, and added, "You *do* know that what you have for a penis can't be called a 'cock'... Yes?"

Now Emily waited. She waited for me to answer her question.

"Sigh... I guess you're right, Boo... No, my dick isn't big enough to be called a 'cock.' You're right. I wish it were different--but it's not!"

"Good, Boo!" she replied. She looked visibly relieved that I agreed with her. "It's important for us to be honest with each other... Thank you for admitting that your penis isn't a cock!"

"Uh, you're welcome, I guess?" I said awkwardly.

"Boo," Emily resumed, "I know this isn't easy for any man. Even a loving guy like you! For a guy to hear, process, and accept that his girlfriend needs something more... It has to be very difficult... Thank you so much for being so understanding, Boo! I am really excited for good size cocks, Boo--and I'm so grateful that you seem to accept that!"

"It's okay, Em. I had a feeling... It is what it is... I appreciate your being honest, I guess..."

I did feel a sharp twinge. But it wasn't just pain. No, it was pain and excitement--both at the same time!

I certainly didn't love feeling inferior to bigger dicks--or 'cocks,' I should say. Far from it.

But the idea of seeing Emily having bigger, better, longer orgasms thanks to much bigger penises than mine--including, hopefully, some huge black penises--well, that was just sublime!

The idea of Emily getting fucked by big cocks--especially big BLACK cocks--turned me on no end!

As I mentioned before-- I had already been fantasizing about this. I had been fantasizing about it a lot! In fact, it was my favorite 'beat off' fantasy, by far, to visualize Emily getting fucked by a big black cock, like from porn.

I also loved that my girlfriend was becoming vocal about sex. That was new for her! And as a highly verbal person myself, I found her talkativeness about her wants and needs to be incredibly exciting. It was a huge turn-on to hear Emily talk about needing cock!

"Aw, Boo! I see your pecker doesn't mind hearing about the 'bigger fellas'! I'm so glad! Your little pecker twitched even harder in my hand as I thanked you just now for accepting my need for ample-sized cocks! Yayyyy!! I'm so, sooo happy!"

And Emily leaned in and gave me a very loving french kiss and a big hug.

"I guess I'm excited for you, Em!"

I was still holding back from admitting the extent of my fantasy to her.

"I'm really so excited about all this, Rob! Come... feel my pussy... feel how horny, hot, and wet I am from just talking about all this!"

Emily moved my free hand over to her panty-coverd pussy, the hand that wasn't holding her shoulders close.

Immediately, my fingers and palm were soaked--even through her panties. My girlfriend's pussy was running like a hot tropical spring! Her crotch felt like the inside of a warm soufflé! I had never found Emily to be so hot and wet before. Not ever.

syn4321
syn4321
1,321 Followers