My GF Starts Our Taboo Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,321 Followers

"Yeah, Em! It's true. I am over-the-top horny to watch you--and to become your beta cuck. YESS!! Just like you can tell from my little twig of a hardon! I think this is going to be VERY hot! I'm not too keen on you having a black baby--but hopefully that won't happen... But the *risk* of it is sooo very arousing!"

"I know!!!" Emily exclaimed. "I somehow feel the same way! I don't think that I consciously want a black baby--not at all. But somehow the risk of being black bred is super exciting! I can hardly wait! They call it 'black repo sex,' if it's unprotected when a girl is likely fertile. And, I'm sorry, but it sounds amaaaazing! You know how horny I get when I'm ovulating... I hope I can resist fucking black bareback when I'm ovulating... I can't say I'm sure that I'll be able to resist! Supposedly once you start fucking a black guy, if you're a white girl, many of them will make it a mission to knock you up... If our black classmates make it their mission to breed me, I don't know how good I'll be at fighting it!"

"Really? You think you might have *intentional* black 'repo' sex, Em? Really?!"

"Yeah! I have this weird feeling that I'm going to love the big black cocks and won't be able to help it... I'm not going to lie... I'm already thinking about what I would do with a baby while in college... or whether I could handle giving a baby up for adoption... I just don't know!"

"Wow! Dang! That's so arousing to hear! You're becoming such a fucking slut, Em!"

"I know! Talking about it with you, my love, it's making it more real... I'm realizing how incredibly slutty I truly feel! I'm realizing how horny I am to get fucked a lot, to get fucked by cocks and especially big black cocks!"

"Aw, shit, Em! You're so fucking sexy! Yesss! Unggggh!" I moaned in excitement as I oozed precum into my girlfriend's gently stroking fingers.

"Do you have to wait to go black? Do *we* have to wait, I should say?" I asked.

"Yeah... You remember my pal Melodie, who lives in San Diego now? She's ahead of me on this same journey at her own school and with some local college guys, too."

"Wow!" I interjected. "She'd be hot to watch, too! Shit, Em, is this some huge trend?!"

"I've heard that pretty white girls going black is a huge trend, Boo-- Yes! It's in videos that we young white women are sending each other. 'The Joys of Being a BBC Slut' is an immensely popular X-rated website for young women, as a matter of fact!" Emily revealed. "The popular girls in our class have started fucking big black cocked athletes at the local college--I'm surprised you haven't heard! And Melodie says she's working her way up to being a BBC slut along with all the pretty girls in her class... So it's definitely a trend at her school, too! Some more girls in our class are thinking about it, too, I happen to know! Brenda, for example, is planning to leave Alex for a alpha black guy she met at a college party a week ago!"

"Wow! I had no idea!"

"Yeah, it's not just you guys who are into porn, it turns out... It's teen women watching porn that got this all started!" Emily continued to explain. "Luckily, Melodie is ahead of me on the adventure... She's started fucking black guys, even! So, she's sharing wisdom with me from a few steps ahead, which is great! Melodie says it's very important to work your way up. A girl must start with some medium-large dicks first... In fact, I already know who I am going to fuck first!"

"Really?! *DO* tell!!"

"Hmm... I'm not sure if I should!" Emily teased.

"Pleeeeease!!" I begged.

"Hmmm..." Emily teased, as if she might actually tell me. Then she continued, "N-n-nope! That will not be revealed today, my love! Instead... Instead... He'll come over to your house tomorrow evening. Let's say 8pm. Your parents will still be away... And I'll fuck him in *YOUR* bed while you watch while tied to your desk chair! It will be a surprise! I'll come by at 7:30pm to say 'hi' first and get you all tied up and ready!"

"Unnngghhh!" I groaned.

"Yeah... hot, isn't it?!" Emily said with a big smile.

"Oh... So incredibly hot!!" I concurred. "Say... All this sex talk really has me revved up! Can we go again, now, Boo--now that you've shared the whole thing?!

"Well... Ordinarily I would say 'yes.' But I want to give my 'downstairs' a bit of a rest for tomorrow... and my new lover! And you need to save some strength, too! You're going to want to wank aplenty after you watch me get fucked tomorrow!"

"Wait... Did I hear you right? Did you say 'wank' *and* 'after'?!"

"Oh, yes... I can't have you distract my new lover and me by having your little dicklet out while we're fucking. You'll be clothed. You'll have to beat off after!"

"You mean you're going to make me wait until after and then you're not even going to 'do' me, too?"

"Oh... I'm sure I'll be too tired to do you, too, Boo!" Emily said. "And besides, it will be more poignant for you if you beat off instead of me making love to you next. But don't worry, I'll make love to you another day soon... I mean, I think... Unless, of course, I get too hooked on ample-size cocks and, uh, stop feeling like fucking your little penis, too!"

Somehow, Emily sensed that I was ready to be threatened with abstinence. She read me like a book.

"Unnnnggghhh! Yesss!!!!" I moaned. "That will be soooo sexy! Soooo amaaaazing, Emily!!"

"I know! And I'm so glad you can admit to us both that you agree! I'm so excited that you're also ready for me to be a slut, Boo!" my sexy girlfriend responded. "I can't tell you how relieved and happy I am that you are ready to see me be a slut for cock--and become my beta cuck!! Oh, Boo, I've never been so happy! And just think--the next penis to be in my slutty pussy is going to be someone else's! And it won't be some other little dick. No. It will be a COCK!"

And Emily gave me one last kiss before she got up and started getting dressed.

After she pulled her pants on, Emily decided to lean over and lightly stroke my rod a few more times out of kindness. It was through my boxers. She nibbled my ear a little and whispered into it: "Boo... You know what else? Maybe when I get fucked by Craig's eleven-incher eventually--and hopefully before long--I'll feel like *he* is really the one taking my virginity... rather than your little dicklet... Maybe a few weeks from now, I'll feel like your little dicklet was merely foreplay for big black cocks!"

"Unnngggghhhh!!" I groaned. I couldn't help myself.

"Say, Boo?" Emily asked. "Do you really need some relief, Boo?"

"Oh, so badly, Em!! Very much so!!"

"Hmmm... Okay... Then beg me."

"What?"

"You heard me... Beg me... If you beg me well enough, maybe I'll provide you some relief before you watch me get fucked tomorrow... But you better hurry up. I'm getting bored!"

"Okay! Okay!" I caught on. "PLEASE, Emily!! I beg you! Please provide me some release!"

"You want me to provide your little boi clit some release, is that it, Boo? You're going to have to beg me better! Beg me to give your 'little boi clit' some release... Beg me that, specifically!"

"Please, Boo! Please give my little boi clit some release, Boo! Yes, I'm begging you for my little boi clit! Please!"

"Oh... I guess that was good enough! I think you *are* going to be a good little beta cuck... I'll give you some release-- MAYBE!! I might BARELY touch you though, and we'll just have to see if it does the trick!"

Emily laid down next to me again. She stayed fully clothed and pushed me to the side so she could keep some space between our bodies.

My girlfriend resumed stroking my little penis... but as promised, she did it only lightly and only through my boxers. She resumed sexily nibbling on my ear to help me along.

After a few minutes, Emily could tell that while I was very close to cumming, I wasn't quite going over the edge. She made a decision then. A decision to be yet further generous.

Emily pulled off my boxers and started to give me a proper stroking. A stroking with full pressure on my shaft and occasional teasing of my cock head and balls. My precum provided more than enough lube.

After an hour of just talking, teasing, and making out, it felt beyond incredible to get this full and hearty handjob from my love. She always knew just how to touch me. I was over the moon.

As Emily kept up stroking me, and nibbling my ear, she finally decided to whisper to me, too. My sexy girlfriend leaned in and whispered the most exciting words I might have imagined. "I hope you're loving your handjob, Boo. Before long, handjobs might be the only thing you get from me--if that. I'll be too busy... I'm *certain*... fucking black. I'm going to fall in love with black cock, Boo, I can feel it... Black cock will occupy all my free time... Black cock will be like water and air for me... I'll crave it constantly... I'll get blacked all the time... I *am* going to end up fucking black *only*! I'll also be a three-hole slut for blacks! I'm sure I'll eventually be black-bred!"

That was it for me. Those warm, tight strokes of her hand; those little nibbles on the ear; and the idea that Emily could end up black-only, a three-hole slut for blacks, and eventually black-bred--it all sent me over the edge, and I had the largest orgasm of my life to date. "Oh, fuck!! Yesssss!!!! You'll be the hottest black-only slut!! You'll be so hot as a three-hole slut for blacks!! YESSS!!!! YYYYEESSSS!!! You'll be so sexy black-bred!! Yesss!! YESSSS!! Yessss!! Unnnngggghhhh!! Arrrggggghhhhhh!!! YYYEESSSSS!!!" I shouted, as I shook and shot my load.

My load was tremendous and coated my stomach and chest. Some of it even reached my neck and chin!

When my 'boi clit' finally stopped shooting, I shared my profound thanks with Emily. "Oh, thank you!! Thank you so much! Thank you for being so generous, my love!"

"You're welcome, cucky!" Emily replied, as she again got out of bed. "You're going to be a great cucky. You deserved that one last release before seeing me get *properly* fucked for the first time, tomorrow."

That stung and was also a turn-on to think about. Indeed, it seemed Emily would like big cocks so much better than mine that she would barely look back on our intercourse as even counting!

"You're clear you're not to touch your 'boi clit' again--other than to clean it--until after watching me get fucked tomorrow night. Right, Boo?"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

"Ooh! You can call me 'ma'am' once in a while--but not too much... You're still my boyfriend, cucky--at least for now! Got it?!"

"Yes, Boo. Got it. That's nice... Would you like me to return the favor now?" I offered, implying that I would use my hands or tongue to give my girlfriend a cum, since my 'boi clit' would need quite some time to recharge and could not for the moment be offered for sex.

"Nah. I'm good, cucky," Emily said, with extreme matter-of-factness that cut me to the quick. "I will tend to my own needs later. We're done now for the evening, Boo."

Emily gave me a quick kiss on the forehead; put on her shoes; climbed the stairs to exit; and left me with quite a lot to process.

"Boy, I'm definitely her beta now!" I said to myself. "Emily scarcely needs me sexually already!" Wow!

It took me a few minutes to gather myself. I then snuck out the back. I definitely wasn't ready to face anyone in her family in my newly demoted "beta cuck" condition.

What would tomorrow night bring, I wondered?

Who do *you* think Emily fucked the next night--as she got "fucked properly for the first time"?

Any ideas?

syn4321
syn4321
1,321 Followers