My GF, Susan, Our First Date Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting Susan and loving her exhibitionism!
4k words
4.52
12k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers

This picture Susan had on her Craigslist profile and is why I first met her. I saw that she was local. I thought she looked blatantly sexy for an online dating profile. I was almost 60 years old and she was pushing 50, but she looked like she was less than 40. It looked like she was sending a "Come and get it" message.

Maybe what I was really thinking was that, from her profile, I got the idea that Susan would be an easy fuck. That's what I was looking for, an easy, no strings attached one night stand. Or if nothing else, a quick blowjob.

Susan looked "easy" and that has always been extremely attractive to me. I tend to fall head over heels in love with sluts. Like the old country music song says "I like my women a little on the trashy side"

I answered her Craigslist add. I don't even recall exactly what her ad said, but I remember one line, it read "...what are you waiting for? At the very least, we can have a fun weekend. Don't be afraid, I won't bite, wink... unless that's what you're into..."

My reply to her ad was short, expecting nothing, I put very little thought into it. I ended it by saying; "Loved your profile. I'm intrigued. OK, I'll bite... if you will."

That was on a Wednesday or Thursday night, late. I had almost forgotten about it till I checked my account on Friday afternoon.

There was a response from Susan. For some reason, just getting a response really excited me, sexually. And I hadn't even read it yet. I was thinking "OH COOL! That slutty looking woman from Craigslist is messaging me!"

It read something like this: "Hello! I'm at work reading my messages. On lunch break. I love your suggestive reply! Why don't we meet at Starbucks after I get off work? I'll need to go home and change clothes first. How about 6:30 at the Starbucks in Stanleyville? That's really close to my house. It's a safe place to meet. If we click, we can go from there."

I wrote back, "Go where from there?" I ended it with a winking emoji.

She responded right away, "I think I'm going to like you...(wink)... Meet me there and I'm sure we can figure out. I'm getting the impression that we both already know where we want this to go."

"I'll see you at 6:00. Don't disappoint me." I typed back, thinking I was being clever.

She outdid me with her reply; "I've never disappointed any man yet."

I sheepishly signed off with; "DAMN! Then I hope YOU'RE not too disappointed." Being abruptly self-reminded of how many women my tiny micro-cock has disappointed.

I have never had trouble seducing a woman, but upon seeing my dicklette, I have been laughed out of a few bedrooms.

I am already beginning to think that Susan may be way more woman than I can handle.

I left it at that.

I put on my tightest jeans, without underwear, for some reason, and headed toward Starbucks. I wanted to get there first so I could watch her walk in.

She told me that she would be driving a grey Jeep Liberty.

I saw her little SUV drive up and I was not disappointed with the woman I saw inside of it!

I was on pins and needles waiting for her to step out of that car so I could see what sort of body was about to reveal itself in front of me. After all, if I'm being honest, her body was all I was really interested in at that moment.

As she stepped out of the car, the first thing I noticed was legs! Hot, thick, muscled tight, hard legs! Thick thighs and muscled calves.

As her feet hit the pavement, it caused her breasts jiggle, revealing that she was nicely endowed and braless. Her tits bounced freely in her loose fitting, translucent blouse. I am really like Susan's attitude!

Did I mention her skirt? Or rather her micro-mini-skirt. It was nearly skintight and barely covered her ample ass. This was a stretch denim masterpiece that showed her curves amazingly!

Susan might have been almost 5' tall with a firm, curvy body that screamed "Watch me!" And indeed, every eye in the place was watching her.

I was sitting at a high-top table in the middle of the room. The moment she walked through the door, I stood up and our eyes met. I knew at that moment that this woman can make me do all sorts of crazy shit! I was already helplessly under her control.

Watching her walk towards me was like watching a slow-mo scene in a porn flick!

As she reached our table I motioned toward her tall chair and asked, "Is this table, OK?"

Susan said, "It's perfect." As she slid her chair right up next to mine so that we were forced to sit nearly side by side, facing each other.

As Susan stepped up onto her chair, it was quite a stretch for such a short woman, causing her legs to spread wide apart and her skirt to ride really high as she raised her gorgeous thick, meaty leg onto the seat of that high-top chair.

Now I could see that she was not wearing any hose. Her legs were the perfect shade of light bronze Coppertone Tan. I really can't describe how her thick, short bare legs looked so damn hot! And from my vantage point, I could nearly see her entire leg all the way up to her ass. It was obvious that Susan's exhibition was intentional, and I think every eye in the place was focused on her. She had a sly smile on her face as her eyes surveyed the room while she was doing her sexy "dance".

Susan leaned up close to my face and said, "OH MY GOODNESS! You are so damn good looking!"

I didn't know how to respond.

Susan said, "Cat got your tongue?"

I practically stuttered my response, "I don't know. I'm just in shock, I guess. I never expected to be greeted by a woman like you!"

"She took my hand and lifted it onto her bare leg and asked "OH really? What kind of woman am I?"...as she moved my hand further up her gorgeous leg.

"Right now, I'm thinking you're damn near the perfect woman!" I responded.

Susan took my hand between both of her hands and then slid it further up her leg. Toward the inside of her legs now. Slowly her legs began to part.

Damn! I thought, and we have just met 30 seconds ago!

Susan looked me dead in the eyes as she slid my hand all the way up between her thighs and without any hesitation, slipped all four of my fingers deep into her soaking wet, sizzling hot pussy!

"What does it take to be the perfect woman?" she nearly whispered.

Without any hesitation she had my hand past the big knuckles, deep in her pussy. Not one finger at a time, instead she pushed nearly my entire hand into her massive cunt. I was so deep that my thumb was all that remained outside of her pussy. Still gazing into each other's eyes, my thumb started rubbing her clit! Her very large and very erect clitoris!

Susan swallowed hard, took a deep breath and squeezed her vaginal muscles tightly around my hand. I was shocked at how tightly her giant cunt had contracted around my hand!

I had forgotten that we were sitting in a Starbucks! All the people around us had faded into the background of my consciousness. I had totally forgotten about her "perfect woman" question.

I regained my senses momentarily and looked at the sight before me. Susan's skirt was practically nonexistent, it was so short. Her stiff nipples were jutting through her thin blouse. Her blouse was thin enough that her dark, very large areola were obvious to anyone watching. I noticed that several people had stopped sipping their coffee and were intoxicated by the exhibition Susan was so cavalierly putting on.

All the while my thumb was rubbing her clit and she had begun moving my hand in and out of her steaming cavern! The only thing keeping me from fisting her was my thumb sticking up rubbing her clit.

I didn't want to spoil this erotic moment, so I went with the flow, half afraid that this was just a wet dream.

Susan jerked and bit her lip as a slight moan came from deep inside of her and my hand was soaked with her very warm juices. She mumbled, "I NEVER cum that quickly!"

Susan, still looking directly into my eyes said "I think we both know why we're here. Let's go to my house and fuck!"

WOW! Not much more than one full minute into our first meeting and Susan has already had an orgasm and is asking me to fuck her! Actually, it felt like she was demanding that I fuck her.

She pulled my hand out of her pussy and at the same moment, slid down off her high chair, pulling her skirt above her bare pussy before she could reach up and pull it back down. Susan was obviously enjoying putting on a sexy show in such a public setting.

I didn't quite know what to do with my pussy-soaked hand. I saw a smile cross her lips as she looked from my eyes to my wet hand and back to my eyes. It felt like she was laughing at me and saying, "That's your problem."

I inhaled her aroma as I rubbed my hands together and wiped my face as if spreading cologne on my face.

I thought she was going to laugh as if she had won that round. And she had. Just as she would win every round after that.

As I watched her walk away, I was mesmerized by her super-firm, curvy, thick, mature, hot MILF body! I followed her as if I were hypnotized and not in control of my own actions.

I walked her to her car. When we stopped there, I opened the car door for her. She turned to face me, grabbed my shirt collar, spun me around and pinned me between her strong, compact body and her car. She took the hand that had just been inside of her and pressed two of my juice covered fingers into her mouth and then, right there in the parking lot of the Starbucks, sucked them like she was sucking a cock!

She leaned up and kissed me deep, hard, and long.

Susan's pussy flavored kiss tasted amazing! She tasted more like a little teenager's pussy than a 50-year-old woman. And I dearly LOVE eating a sweet young pussy!

Susan was on her tiptoes kissing me and my hands somehow found themselves rubbing her tight, denim covered big beautiful FIRM ass!

She broke off the kiss and said, "OH MY! You are an amazing kisser! Your tongue is magical! I can't wait to get you home and see what else you can do with it! By the way, do you like the taste of my pussy?"

I answered honestly, "I LOVE everything about your pussy...so far. I can't wait to be properly introduced."

She smiled a knowing smile and said, "Like I said a minute ago. Let's go to my house and FUCK...!" She let the word 'fuck' drag out slowly and seductively.

It wasn't so much an offer as it was an order. It was clear that I had no choice in this matter. I could not resist her seduction. Susan seemed to instinctively know all my weaknesses and kinks.

As she stood just at the entrance to her little Jeep, Susan unbuttoned her blouse, threw it open and gave me a "tittilizing" view of her now sun-drenched bare breasts! She grabbed both my hands and placed them on her naked titties! This girl was brazen and self-confident!

I instinctively squeezed her breasts as she giggled and swung herself around and bounced up into the seat of her Jeep as her legs splayed out so wide that her pussy winked at me, and her breasts bounced and swayed to and fro till she settled in her seat and closed the car door.

Susan lowered her window. glanced down at my crotch and back to my eyes as she said, "Follow me. And try to keep up with me. I move pretty fast." Followed by a big wink.

As I hurried to my truck, I thought to myself, "It was a great day to be a Starbucks customer!"

As I followed her Jeep I began to have self-doubt. My mind was fucking with me. Her pussy is so fucking big, and my dick is so damn tiny! Obviously, she is used to much bigger cocks. What if she takes one look at mine and laughs me out of her bedroom? I'll just have to deal with that when the moment happens.

The aroma of Susan's juices on my hands and on my face filled the cab of my truck. I couldn't wait to eat her!

When we arrived at her house, she bounced out of her Jeep with her blouse still completely unbuttoned and now, blowing open in the warm Carolina breeze. She turned to face me as I drove up her driveway. She raised both hands over her head as if to direct me into her driveway. The net effect of that was that her tight denim skirt rode above her bald pussy and her naked boobs bounced around unobscured. What a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Susan lived in a very nice two-story house in a really nice neighborhood at the center of a cul-de-sac. Out of her second-floor bedroom window she had a wide view of the whole community. In turn, the entire community had a great view into Susan's second story bedroom window, as I would soon find out.

I was quickly learning that not only was Susan very direct and unbelievably brazen in her approach, but she was also quite the exhibitionist!

I slowed my approach toward her house just so I could take in this sexy display.

Much to my surprise, Susan took a step closer to the roadway, at the very edge of the street, placed her hands on her hips, spread her legs about shoulder width apart, cocked her head to the side and raised her hands, palms up, as if to say, "What are you waiting for? Come and take me!"

I parked and got out of my truck. Susan remained in her driveway topless and waiting for me.

I walked up to her, and she wrapped both arms around my neck and kissed me. She rocked back onto her feet and said "Come inside. I can't wait to show you everything!"

I looked at the nearly naked woman and replied, "I think you have already shown me, and the whole neighborhood, everything."

"It's nothing they haven't seen before!" She laughed, as if proud of herself.

She took my hand and led me to her front door and answered me "Well then I guess I'll just have to show you what 'I' can do with it, Smart Ass! Do you like what you've seen...so far?"

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't. I'm pretty sure I've never met a woman quite like you."... was the best response I could muster at that moment.

As soon as the door shut, Susan turned to face me, grabbed my belt buckle and started undoing my pants.

I started unbuttoning my shirt and took it off.

By this point my jeans were almost off. "No underwear" she said, "Good choice, Kinky Boy!"

Susan grabbed my hard cock and balls in one hand and said, "Oh My! What is this?"

With all the confidence and false pride, I could muster, I responded, "That's my cock!"

Susan giggled "I've seen a helluva lot of cocks, Sweetie, and this... (as she squeezed my cock and balls firmly, lifted them up on display and continued...)...is definitely NOT a cock!"

She leaned over to get a better view and said "Damn! I wish I had my glasses." She giggled.

"I've never seen one this small, but he sure is cute. He looks a lot like a cock, only much smaller."

She got her face closer to my dick and said, "I wonder if he gets any bigger?" At that, she took my dick and my balls into her hot mouth in one gulp. She began sucking in and out while at the same time rolling my balls and dick around with her tongue.

"OMG! She said, "He was already hard! That really is as big as he gets, isn't it!" More of a statement than a question.

"I'm glad you shaved him for me. I like that." She rubbed, fondled and even squeezed my balls and said "Ohhh! You shaved them too! Susan likes her little boys when they are hairless."

She continued as she slid her hand under my scrotum and all the way back to my rectum. She ran her finger around the rim and exclaimed, "OH! This is perfect! You even shaved here for Susan! That was very thoughtful of you." At that very second, she quickly jammed her middle finger into my asshole up past the second knuckle. I winced and involuntarily clamped my sphincter muscles tight around her very long finger!

She looked up and we locked eyes. "OHHH, Baby! I think you and Susan are going to have a lot of fun, even if you don't have a real cock."

She slipped her finger out and lifted it up to her mouth and rubbed it around her lips and then all the way into her mouth like she was savoring it. She reached down and squeezed my nuts and quickly slid her finger back into my ass even deeper this time! She slammed it in and out several times and then quickly pulled it out and pressed it into my mouth.

She purred as she said "Clean it real good for Susan. Suck it for me like a good little boy. Little boys want to make Susan happy, don't they?"

I don't recall it having any flavor at all, but the eroticism of what was happening was over the top! My inability to resist was shocking to me. I was honestly powerless n her hands.

I realized even more now than I did before that I had gotten myself into something that I was going to have no control over. Right now, it didn't matter what Susan had planned, I was in for the whole ride!

We dropped all our clothes in the living room as Susan took me by the hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. Following Susan up the stairs my face was level with her gorgeous ass and I'm sure she could feel my hot breath on it. She looked over her shoulder at me and said "Oh yes. Don't worry, you'll get your chance with all of that too!"

I had never wanted to stick my tongue in an asshole so bad in all my life! Susan has an amazing one-of-a-kind ass!

As we entered the bedroom, already both totally nude, I saw that the bedroom windows were completely open. I said, "I'll close the blinds for you."

Susan grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed on top of her and said, "Leave the windows just like they are."

When she pulled me onto the bed, I actually had to climb up onto the bed. The bed was right up next to the open window. I'm sure that from the street side, it looked like a big screen TV with a porn flick on.

Susan grabbed my hard dick and pulled it into her cavernous cunt! I couldn't even be sure I was inside of her; her pussy was so fucking huge...and my dick was so small. Suddenly everything started feeling warmer around my hard-on. Susan was constricting her muscles around me, and her pussy was getting tighter and tighter. Very quickly her vaginal muscles had contracted so tightly that I actually felt like I was in virgin's pussy! It was amazing! I began pumping in and out of her and I could feel the walls of her pussy milking my dick! THIS was an amazing fuck!

Susan asked. "Is it getting good for you now? Is Mamma's pussy tight enough for her little man?"

Susan dug her heels into my ass and bounced up and down with my increasing rhythm. I was getting faster and faster now.

"Are you gonna cum for Susan? Are you about there? You feel like you're about to explode. I want you to cum deep in Momma's pussy. Fill my nasty cunt with you cum!"

Indeed, I was! I had about two week's worth saved up! As big as her cunt is, I thought I might just fill it with my cum, since I can't fill it with my dick. How could a cunt this big feel so damn tight?

"Momma wants you to cum now. Don't hold back. Fill me with your cum!", she yelled. If there was anyone outside, I had no doubt that they could hear Susan screaming at me!

Susan grabbed her ankles and lifted them above her head as she screamed "YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! CUM NOW!!"

I exploded in Susan as deep as I could go. It seemed like I was never going to finish squirting in her. I came so much that I could feel it squishing out and running across my balls. I raised up and finished cumming on her pussy lips and clit.

At that very moment, Susan put her hands on my head and started pushing me down toward her pussy. Did she expect me to eat her now? My question was soon answered.

Susan said "You got yours, now I want mine. You have to know that your little dicklette has never made any woman orgasm. You owe me an orgasm. NOW."

I must have looked like I was going to answer her because she pushed my head down to her cum covered and cum filled cunt and said, "SHUT UP AND EAT ME!"

Actually, at this point I would have done ANYTHING to please Susan! I devoured her pussy, making every effort to clean up all my mess and then settling down on her clit. As I sucked her clit, it grew till it looked a lot like my micro-cock! Short and hard. As I sucked her tiny cock, I slid a hand up to her slick pussy. Once again it was gaping open and this time my entire hand easily slid into her.

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers
12